Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 12, 2019, 03:25 PM
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine  (Read 118136 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #300 on: Nov 01, 2019, 09:39 AM »

Hi Sunya,

This chart has no birth time: it is calculated for noon.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #301 on: Nov 03, 2019, 03:53 PM »

Hi Kristin,

i was contemplating Janis Joplin chart and would like to question if you see her changing gender very recently? I ask seeing the Saturn/Moon new phase relative to her overall energy and biography.
This could be a soul equating survival, sn lilith taurus, with changing gender frequently, sn lilith conjunct uranus and saturn in gemini in the 3rd, giving to a natural blending of the inner female/male but also an overall confusion, instability and crisis, now coming to a head with the skipped step.
It is interesting to see the archetypal repetition of this theme, so she has,
- sn lilith taurus conjunct uranus and saturn in the 3rd house gemini, house ruled by venus
- sn moon conjunct lilith, venus and mercury in aquarius in the 12th (culmination), house ruled by capricorn.

Her north node is in the 6th and so is pluto in Leo, that is then relative to her sun in capricorn 11th opposite pluto. Since the nn of Lilith is also in natural capricorn ruled house, and jupiter (nn lilith's ruler) is in cancer conjunct the moon in the 5th house, could it be that her resolution at the skipped goes from ending the ever changing gender role? Coming to her own power has a woman as she is, that being her own lilith self-creative actualisation. I see there could be many other directions for this chart, strong themes of trauma for example leading to equating security with masculinity, so just would like to ask if you see this as a possible expression of this soul's path?

Thank you in advance! And thank you to Rad too for posting the chart of this incredible girl,

Helena
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #302 on: Nov 04, 2019, 10:51 AM »

Hi Helena,

I was contemplating Janis Joplin chart and would like to question if you see her changing gender very recently? I ask seeing the Saturn/Moon new phase relative to her overall energy and biography.
This could be a soul equating survival, sn lilith taurus, with changing gender frequently, sn lilith conjunct uranus and saturn in gemini in the 3rd, giving to a natural blending of the inner female/male but also an overall confusion, instability and crisis, now coming to a head with the skipped step.
It is interesting to see the archetypal repetition of this theme, so she has,
- sn lilith taurus conjunct uranus and saturn in the 3rd house gemini, house ruled by venus
- sn moon conjunct lilith, venus and mercury in aquarius in the 12th (culmination), house ruled by capricorn.

Her north node is in the 6th and so is pluto in Leo, that is then relative to her sun in capricorn 11th opposite pluto. Since the nn of Lilith is also in natural capricorn ruled house, and jupiter (nn lilith's ruler) is in cancer conjunct the moon in the 5th house, could it be that her resolution at the skipped goes from ending the ever changing gender role? Coming to her own power has a woman as she is, that being her own lilith self-creative actualization. I see there could be many other directions for this chart, strong themes of trauma for example leading to equating security with masculinity, so just would like to ask if you see this as a possible expression of this soul's path?

This is all more about the ongoing evolution of her Soul wherein she had, has, and will continue to evolve to a state of natural androgyny. So her Soul has been flip flopping back and forth in order for the state to be realized. Of course this has created a condition wherein she has needed to rebel against the consensus definitions of what it is to be male and female so that the underlying alienation towards that has only been intensifying within her Soul.

In turn this has made her feel alone relative to how most people, consensus, operate and behave that has set herself up to be judged in negative and abusive ways by that consensus to the point of feeling humiliated by people within that consensus. This, in turn, simply intensified that inner aloneness, and alienation.

She created an inner state wherein she needed to feel loved and accepted in increasingly desperate ways including using her sex to do so. The fame she created for herself was not enough to counteract her inner relationship to herself that felt empty, unloved for WHO she was/is just as a person independent of that fame. This then lead to any manner of behavior in order to escape from the pain of that inner aloneness.

Many of these behaviors were self destructive and, of themselves, lead to many different kinds of trauma including the trauma of losing her life through the intake of drugs.

The skipped steps, then, in her context is all about stopping the self destructive behaviors and replacing that with behaviors that would allow her to understand what that core inner aloneness was/ is all about: to objectify it. The next step for her soul, the resolution of the skipped steps, would revolve around penetrating that inner aloneness in order to understand it so that she could begin to expand her consciousness within herself that was embracing the universe within her own Soul: to ‘spiritualize’ in natural ways so that that could take place.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019, 11:08 AM by Kristin » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #303 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:26 AM »

Hi Kirstin,

Thank you very much for replying with such clarity, depth and simplicity relative to this themes. I see the main focus will always go back to pluto in the deepest sense. Just to check if i got it right from what you say... In this case i am trying to understand the repetition of themes relative to:
- SN Lilith taurus skipped step + uranus/saturn in gemini ruled house, venus cusp
- Lilith + sn moon + venus + mercury in aquarius in Neptune ruled house, saturn cusp

This meaning the overlapping of themes originally starting with sn lilith and trauma caused by separation/rebellion from others and reaction to judgments emanating form consensus beliefs relative to her natural root as a woman and how she needed to survive as such (given is taurus), simply got repeated to an extreme over and over with Lilith conjunct south node 12th until now so the soul makes the necessary objectifying of 'why' as to a total lack of meaning, specifically meaning coming from outside/projection.
I mentioned changing gender as survival because of a strong gemini presence but in this case it will come from a desire (mercury/gemini i mean) of conscious thinking and objectification of her own inner self that will then manifest as creative self-actualisation from within and self-validation, self-love, the nn lilith ruled by jupiter conjunct moon in cancer 5th.
In this case, with ruler of skipped step resolution being skipped step itself, uranus, do we see by default a desire for self destruction and potential for repeating the skipped step? Or do you see uranus acting more as helping the soul break free, even if in such a traumatic way, for anything holding back?

On an unrelated note, i think is interesting to share relative to the thread and how it has been evolving (this is such a wonderful thread...), that last subject we discussed here some months ago was about asteroid Sophia and it's funny to see that when you posted again on these days i noticed a curious synchronicity that was a theme of this scorpio new moon, asteroid Sophia was exactly conjunct Pallas and Venus and also conjunct Lilith and mercury retrograde in Scorpio... I do see it as not only a unique opportunity to listen to Divine Mother's wisdom and messages but how Goddess spirit truly is present here not only in the thread and all this precious information it gives to our souls but the MB and this community. Truly wonderful...

All the best,
Helena
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #304 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:43 AM »

Hi Helena,

- SN Lilith taurus skipped step + uranus/saturn in gemini ruled house, venus cusp
- Lilith + sn moon + venus + mercury in aquarius in Neptune ruled house, saturn cusp

This meaning the overlapping of themes originally starting with sn lilith and trauma caused by separation/rebellion from others and reaction to judgments emanating form consensus beliefs relative to her natural root as a woman and how she needed to survive as such (given is taurus), simply got repeated to an extreme over and over with Lilith conjunct south node 12th until now so the soul makes the necessary objectifying of 'why' as to a total lack of meaning, specifically meaning coming from outside/projection. I mentioned changing gender as survival because of a strong gemini presence but in this case it will come from a desire (mercury/gemini i mean) of conscious thinking and objectification of her own inner self that will then manifest as creative self-actualization from within and self-validation, self-love, the nn lilith ruled by jupiter conjunct moon in cancer 5th.

Yes.

In this case, with the ruler of skipped step resolution being a skipped step itself, Uranus, do we see by default a desire for self destruction and potential for repeating the skipped step? Or do you see uranus acting more as helping the soul break free, even if in such a traumatic way, for anything holding back?

BOTH ARE TRUE ... This is the PARADOX OF URANUS

I noticed a curious synchronicity that was a theme of this scorpio new moon, asteroid Sophia was exactly conjunct Pallas and Venus and also conjunct Lilith and mercury retrograde in Scorpio.

I too am continually amazed at the synchronicity that is experienced and how the transits perfectly reflect reality and the natural timing of things.

Thank you for being so present here and such a wonderful teacher for others.

Namaste,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2019, 04:10 PM by Kristin » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #305 on: Nov 06, 2019, 02:51 AM »

Hi Kristin,

"I too am continually amazed at the synchronicity that is experienced and how the transits perfectly reflect reality and the natural timing of things."

That is so true... Thank you too Kristin, really, for sharing and teaching all of us and being such an empowering force for women's roots. A true blessing for us :-)

Helena
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #306 on: Nov 10, 2019, 01:45 PM »

Hi All,

Jane Goodall is a great example of this archetype as well. In her natal chart she has SN of Lilith at 1 degree of Gemini in her 6th house conjunct Chiron, natal Lilith is at 4 degrees of Pisces in her 3rd house, and the North Node of Lilith is at 9 degrees of Capricorn in her 1st house.

Here's a short biography:

Jane Goodall's work as a primatologist laid the groundwork for how primates, namely chimpanzees, are studied. Goodall's lack of formal training in the beginning of her career helped her to record what she experienced among the chimps on a truly organic level.

Born on April 3, 1934, in London, England, Jane Goodall set out to Tanzania in 1960 to study wild chimpanzees. She immersed herself in their lives, bypassing more rigid procedures to make discoveries about primate behavior that have continued to shape scientific discourse. A highly respected member of the world scientific community, she advocates for ecological preservation through the Jane Goodall Institute.

In July 1960, accompanied by her mother and an African cook, Jane Goodall arrived on the shore of Lake Tanganyika in the Gombe Stream Reserve of Tanzania, Africa, with the goal of studying chimpanzees.
Goodall's first attempts to closely observe the animals failed; she could get no nearer than 500 yards before the chimps fled. After finding another suitable group to follow, she established a nonthreatening pattern of observation, appearing at the same time every morning on the high ground near a feeding area along the Kakombe Valley.

The chimpanzees soon tolerated her presence and, within a year, allowed her to move as close as 30 feet to their feeding area. After two years of seeing her every day, they showed no fear and often came to her in search of bananas.Goodall used her newfound acceptance to establish what she termed the "banana club," a daily systematic feeding method she used to gain trust and to obtain a more thorough understanding of everyday chimpanzee behavior. Using this method, she became closely acquainted with a majority of the reserve's chimps. She imitated their behaviors, spent time in the trees and ate their foods.

By remaining in almost constant contact with the chimps, Goodall discovered a number of previously unobserved behaviors: She noted that chimps have a complex social system, complete with ritualized behaviors and primitive but discernible communication methods, including a primitive "language" system containing more than 20 individual sounds. She is credited with making the first recorded observations of chimpanzees eating meat and using and making tools. Tool making was previously thought to be an exclusively human trait.

Feel free to comment and ask questions if you wish.

Namaste,

Deva

* janechart.jpg (166.96 KB, 1067x996 - viewed 40 times.)

* Jane-Goodall-with-chimp-2.jpg (812.7 KB, 3000x2000 - viewed 31 times.)
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2019, 02:02 PM by Deva » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #307 on: Nov 24, 2019, 10:20 AM »

Hi All,

I am posting the chart of Joan of Arch and a video with a song composed by Leonard Cohen and Jennifer Warnes about her. I can not find her original Lilath in any calculation program because of the date of her birth. It is her story, her absolute devotion to God through Jesus that is the essence of her story, a story of personal inspiration to me and countless others, ending in being burned at the stake because of that devotion NO MATTER WHAT. So I thought, on this Sunday, it would be good to post this music video of her. Her very last words were 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus' while being burned.

Click here for the link to that music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtwUyDPXROQ

and here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWTfXLAIWQ

Click here for a new documentary on Joan of Arc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUgN5srLTs

God Bless, Rad

* joan of arch.JPG (38.27 KB, 1148x645 - viewed 24 times.)

* joan of arch chart.JPG (161.24 KB, 1103x999 - viewed 41 times.)

* Capture13.JPG (20.53 KB, 426x461 - viewed 9 times.)

* Capture7.JPG (50.47 KB, 521x639 - viewed 11 times.)
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2019, 10:20 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #308 on: Dec 01, 2019, 08:57 AM »

Hi All,

Here is the chart and some articles on Greta Thurnberg of Sweden who is leading a whole new generation of young people to take action on the most serious issue of our times: Climate Change, and animal extinction. I am posting her natal chart, noon chart because of no know birth time, that shows her natal Lilith at 28 degrees of Sagittarius: the center of the Milky Way. It is an ultimate symbol of Natural Laws. It is conjunct her N.Node of Lilith, and her S.Node of Lilith is at 5 Gemini conjunct her natal Lunar North Node.

Here are some articles:

Greta Thunberg

Activist

Swedish activist who has gained prominence for her work to halt climate change and global warming. She rose to fame for organizing the world's first school strike for climate outside Sweden's parliament in August 2018. She gave a speech at the 2019 United Nations Climate Action Summit, berating world leaders for not taking more actions against climate change.

Before Fame

She was diagnosed as a young girl with OCD, Asperger syndrome, and selective mutism. She later decided not to attend school until the 2018 Swedish general elections in August 2018 in response to a heat wave and wildfires.

Trivia

She has over 1.9 million followers on Twitter. She was named by Time Magazine as one of the world's 25 most influential teenagers in December 2018. She addressed the United Nations Climate Change Conference that same month.

Family Life

Her mother is opera singer Malena Ernman. Her father is Swedish performer Svante Thunberg.

Leonardo DiCaprio calls Greta Thunberg ‘a leader of our time’

Environmentalist actor says first meeting with teenage climate activist was ‘an honour’
Sat 2 Nov 2019 11.08 GMT
Guardian

Leonardo DiCaprio has praised teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg as a “leader of our time” following their first meeting.

DiCaprio, a prominent environmental campaigner, said 16-year-old Thunberg’s message should be a “wake-up call to world leaders everywhere that the time for inaction is over”.

The Academy Award winner shared a picture of him and the Swedish student on Instagram, writing: “There are few times in human history where voices are amplified at such pivotal moments and in such transformational ways – but Greta Thunberg has become a leader of our time.

“History will judge us for what we do today to help guarantee that future generations can enjoy the same livable planet that we have so clearly taken for granted.

“I hope that Greta’s message is a wake-up call to world leaders everywhere that the time for inaction is over.”

DiCaprio, 44, who most recently starred in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, said he was “optimistic about what the future holds” thanks to Thunberg and young activists like her.

“It was an honour to spend time with Greta,” he said. “She and I have made a commitment to support one another, in hopes of securing a brighter future for our planet.”

DiCaprio is a vocal climate change campaigner and highlighted the issue during his acceptance speech at the 88th Academy Awards in 2016.

He said: “Climate change is real, it is happening right now. It is the most urgent threat facing our entire species, and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating.”

Is Greta Thunberg a time traveler ‘here to save us’ from climate emergency’? 120-year-old photo sparks flood of conspiracy theories

on November 22, 2019
By Common Dreams

Is 16-year-old Swedish activist Greta Thunberg a time traveler “here to save us” from the global climate emergency?

A photo taken during the 1898 Klondike Gold Rush in Yukon, Canada features a child that so closely resembles the world renowned climate campaigner that some Twitter users initially dismissed it as a fake.

But the 120-year-old photo was sourced to the University of Washington’s Special Collections archive, leading many to jokingly conclude that Thunberg is a time traveler who arrived in 2019 to warn the world about the planetary climate crisis.

120-year-old photo sparks theories that climate activist & environmental heroine, @GretaThunberg , is, in fact, a ‘time-travel’ who has traveled thru time to save our planet! Wishing her all the best and success in her mission to save the Earth. We can use the help we can get! https://t.co/YCJ35l4irh

— Dean Friedman (@DeanFriedman) November 21, 2019

So, ‘Greta Thunberg’ is in a photo from 120 years ago, and it’s my new favourite conspiracy. Greta’s a time traveller, from the future, and she’s here to save us. pic.twitter.com/5ObTjPFXvk

— Jack – J.S. Strange (@JackSamStrange) November 18, 2019

greta being a time traveler sent to save us from ourselves is the only conspiracy theory i want to hear about https://t.co/1IS1VpEyPD

— Tyler Sloan (@tesloan) November 21, 2019

Thunberg, whose activism sparked a global youth-led climate movement, is currently sailing across the Atlantic after spending more than two months in the United States.

“We had to slow the boat down to avoid some really rough weather ahead, but now we’re back on track at full speed,” Thunberg tweeted Thursday. “Hopefully we will arrive in Lisbon, Portugal, sometime in early December.”

So we know what continent she’s headed to now. The only serious question left to consider is this: Will she arrive in time?

Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

God Bless, Rad

* thunberg chart.JPG (161.23 KB, 1109x985 - viewed 22 times.)

* greta 1898.JPG (93.88 KB, 1011x705 - viewed 26 times.)

* greta.JPG (39.7 KB, 495x548 - viewed 15 times.)
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2019, 09:09 AM by Rad » Logged
dollydaydream

« Reply #309 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:17 AM »

Hi Rad, can you please tell us what date and time you are using for Greta's chart?  I ran January 3, 2003, noon through solar fire and get something different to yours.  Mine shows Pluto/Sag/8th,  Moon at 20 cap, Taurus rising.  thanks. DDD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #310 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:22 AM »

Hi DDD,

Thanks for asking. The chart I posted before was not calculated for Sweden: by mistake. So here is her chart calculated for Sweden.

God Bless, Rad

* t chart.JPG (162.36 KB, 1041x1016 - viewed 19 times.)
dollydaydream

« Reply #311 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:33 AM »

Thanks Rad.  DDD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #312 on: Dec 07, 2019, 07:03 AM »

Hi All,

Here is the chart for Amelia Earhart. Her natal Lilith is at 3 Libra in her 6th House, the S.Node of Lilith is at 3 Cancer in her 3rd, and the N.Node is at 5 Sagittarius in her 8th which is also conjunct her natal Amazon. Above all she was defined by her desire for total equality of women and  men in every way.

Here is a link to her bio in wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

God Bless, Rad

* amelia chart.JPG (149.98 KB, 1114x994 - viewed 9 times.)

* Amelia-Earhart-1.jpg (40.63 KB, 530x406 - viewed 7 times.)
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #313 on: Dec 10, 2019, 04:58 PM »

Hi Rad, Deva, Kristin and All,

Rad thank you for your link to Joan of Arc's documentary, what an inspiration to see this extraordinary woman's journey at a time like that and i was thinking how her spirit is so much alive right now. With pluto, saturn and then jupiter transiting her venus and sun, it's not hard to see how charts of the soul can come to life in any given time when the soul has lived with truth, what a journey!

I hope it is ok to post some comments, also relative to the previous charts posted, focusing on Lilith and the asteroid Kassandra.
First, i think is important to notice in the context of the thread how significant these past two weeks have been for women all over the world, i keep coming to the conclusion that a side of seeing things and these crazy times is how much they refer to patriarchy crisis and women rising. This is such a special time with women and men raising their consciousness and coming together to voice that awareness. Of course, patriarchy models are in crisis fighting for their own survival and they represent a majority(?)/significant percentage of people... Rad could we see this percentage as the majority of souls in the consensus stage? I seem to feel this is transversal to all society, that in the consensus people too are naturally aware of natural laws and women's rights. How would be, if you know, a right way of accessing these numbers?

Movements like the one started in Chile are so beautiful to witness and a symbol for this exactly. These movement and movements defending the earth and awareness of climate crisis are for me a living proof of Goddess presence and urgency, with a very strong feminine energy emanating from people's bodies, voices and these gatherings.
Lilith has been transiting Scorpio and that's in my view the ground from where these events of the past weeks have been sprouting, touching many souls to speak their truths. How else could something like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKNWIrj8Lw, a performance taking place in Chile on the 25th of November become a global movement, replicated in cities all over the world with thousands of women just in 1 week?
On November 25th Lilith was at 26 scorpio, jupiter and venus were conjunct at the galactic center at 28 sagittarius also conjunct ceres in early capricorn, Juno was in libra squaring the nodal axis, and Pallas was conjunct Sophia and the sun in sagittarius.

For the purpose of what we study here it's important to take this in consideration if we are to understand the collective consciousness of these times, specially if we remember much we've been discussing comes to the simple truth that women's conscious awareness and freedom relates to going back to their root and knowing within their bones they are not to blame for or fix what is not wrong in themselves. And here comes a song becoming instantly viral, a collective mantra,  saying exactly this - "Y la culpa no era mía, ni dónde estaba ni cómo vestía./And the fault wasn’t mine, not where I was, not how I dressed" protesting against the culture of rape, emotional, physical and psychological, aside all the structures of social and political power, emanating from this culture. It spoke to and from women's root directly!
Rape is a scorpio phenomenon and couldn't we see this is as the voice of Lilith in times were the old structure, capricorn, is breaking? Where is going to take us we don't know... but Goddess bless them, really, for being the voice that awakens many others. Them and souls like Nancy Pelosi that also this past week stated a clear "don't mess with me", refusing to take projections of others, with a special relevance for the position she occupies. We have studied the chart of Nancy Pelosi earlier in the thread and if i remember correctly her Lilith is conjunct Pluto, Lilith is ruled by natal moon in Scorpio.
To me both this examples mark a difference in the collective atmosphere because they are not about replicating the blaming, shaming or domination but about a collective desire for self empowerment by drawing clear boundaries and refusal when it comes to be the recipients and instruments of patriarchal projections in a very simple clear cut way, with singing and dancing!:-)

Also from the charts posted before i noticed a common theme in all of them, that Jane Goodall, Joan of Arc and Greta Thunberg can be seen as souls coming to us as voices and direct messengers of the Goddess at very crucial times in our evolution. Voices from the animal world, the spiritual world and the natural world respectively. As so, Jane Goodall has lilith in pisces ruled by neptune in virgo, Thunberg's lilith is in sagittarius ruled by jupiter in leo that than rules her sun in capricorn, the application of natural law. We can't tell for Joan of Arc's chart because of the date but it would be natural to see it directly aligned with Source and also to see all their Lilith's strongly connected to Kassandra.

We've been discussing Kassandra archetype on other thread recently and for me, if we see the evolution of the myth from the patriarchal perspective, Kassandra correlates to disempowering, and disempowerment connected to those who know the truth and who speak it, ultimately how the patriarchal world has disempowered women's knowledge and wisdom to give guidance, instead portraying these women as hysterical and crazy and the real curse of women starting to doubt and loosing confidence in themselves.
If in the natal chart Kassandra can be either a symbol of how we allow or deny/repress others and ourselves to live by, access and share our own wisdom and truth, it seems the problem starts because not only we live in a culture of domination instead of partnership, to quote Riane Eisler's wisdom (herself an incredible messenger of the Goddess), but also because Kassandra symbols will speak about the whole truth, not parts of the truth but truth affecting the collective in some way, meaning with impact not only in the collective future, but sometimes representing a necessarily uncomfortable guidance for personal adjustment if we are meant to live peacefully as a whole. The curse of Kassandra being also the consequence of not listening to nature and the signs of times.
Interestingly, in other versions of the myth, it is said Kassandra had a twin brother, Heleneus. And while both of them were sleeping, two snakes came and licked theirs ears gifting them with the power of prophecy.
It is not difficult to see that in fact this version/origin of the myth alludes to kundalini rise and the evolution of consciousness coming with it, natural union of the inner male and female as the twin brother and sister, and quite different from the version evolving with patriarchy where Kassandra was given the gift of prophecy by a male God, under the condition she slept with him. By refusing to do so, she was cursed that her prophecies, even though true, would not be believed. Meaning too that natural access to one's expansion of consciousness by the vehicle of natural sexuality was lost, to be cursed and not believed in.
In the natal chart, this can also give the additional meaning that Kassandra can refer with how we deal with rejection and the freedom of others relative to our desires, consensual sexual intimacy, and ultimately, with conditional giving and receiving, domination and control, if manifesting in a distorted way. In this case women historically representing the dominated role.

These subjects are part of Joan of Arc's story and in our times with the symbol of Greta Thunberg, seen by the many people trying to disempower her voice and its simple guidance, be it by the messianic role many try to attribute her to then ridicule her by it, aligning with her for personal profit, her age, etc., there are many justifications for her disempowerment. But if for some is difficult to recognise that a 16 year old has been putting the finger directly on the open wound we all share, these obvious signs of time, there are renown scientists not in any way diminished by her voice, quite the contrary, and publicly thanking this young girl for achieving so rapidly something they are calling attention for more then 2 decades and no one listened. Kassandra's both in the distorted and undistorted manifestation. In Thunberg's chart, Kassandra is conjunct natal Neptune and Neptune's south node in aquarius, ruled by uranus in aquarius conjunct Pallas.
Thunberg herself has mentioned she has in fact achieved nothing, but is that so? In reality it's true but if we look with a broader view, what could be more natural in the balsamic atmosphere, specially Saturn and Pluto balsamic to their nodes and between itself, than a symbol emanating like this? In balsamic times our needs concern the dissolution of the past, no longer finding meaning in what it was but also a time to touch ultimate meaning, uniting with Source. Not necessarily acting on the future but start seeing the new direction, and it seems to me that's what these souls do, when they instantly attract so many people without any logical reason, or because the reason is so obviously simple... It's either total delusion if they point to the past, or light, hope and direction when they really point to the future. Rad, is this correct? Souls coming to this role simply are expressing such a purity of intention relative to truth, natural law and the collective, that a natural alignment with Source takes place, naturally resonating in the souls of others, whatever their evolutionary state maybe be?
Isn't that these symbols, if they reflect a "saviour" archetype to overall society, they are not at all related to these souls themselves, utterly simple and humble, but a projection emanating from the distortion/delusions of the balsamic phase?
Considering this, Joan of Arc was an excepcional soul, not only pointing the way, but leading the way and taking direct action. Is Joan of Arc originally related to the Amazon archetype?

Would be very nice too to hear others comments on this subjects and remarkable women.

All the best,
Helena
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2019, 05:08 PM by Helena » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #314 on: Dec 11, 2019, 06:07 AM »

Hi Helena,

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts and questions about the various archetypes that we have been discussing in this thread: for taking the time to do so. In the times we are living it is unfortunate that so many humans have become so self possessed that reality to them in nothing more than anything that is external to their soul/ ego complex, their subjective reality, are but props in their personal play. So they take, take, and take so more totally forgetting that natural law of giving and sharing.  So thank you for doing just that: to give and to share which can benefit ALL humans.

"Rad thank you for your link to Joan of Arc's documentary, what an inspiration to see this extraordinary woman's journey at a time like that and i was thinking how her spirit is so much alive right now. With pluto, saturn and then jupiter transiting her venus and sun, it's not hard to see how charts of the soul can come to life in any given time when the soul has lived with truth, what a journey!

"Of course, patriarchy models are in crisis fighting for their own survival and they represent a majority(?)/significant percentage of people... Rad could we see this percentage as the majority of souls in the consensus stage? I seem to feel this is transversal to all society, that in the consensus people too are naturally aware of natural laws and women's rights. How would be, if you know, a right way of accessing these numbers?

The patriarchy is clearly still the vast majority everywhere on the planet in general. The consensus state is still about 70% of all peoples on Earth.

Thunberg herself has mentioned she has in fact achieved nothing, but is that so? In reality it's true but if we look with a broader view, what could be more natural in the balsamic atmosphere, specially Saturn and Pluto balsamic to their nodes and between itself, than a symbol emanating like this?

To me this is not so only because her Soul has, and will continue to have, an igniting affect of other younger people all over are planet because of the Climate Change that affects all humans on the planet. Her own Capricorn judgements upon herself are defined by 'results' as in actual policies by all the world governments that reverse what is underway. That is fair enough but to me right now the sheer fact her Soul is having on igniting all the young people who ARE TAKING ACTIONS is achieving a lot. Check this: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/dec/11/greta-thunberg-time-magazine-person-of-the-year-2019

In balsamic times our needs concern the dissolution of the past, no longer finding meaning in what it was but also a time to touch ultimate meaning, uniting with Source. Not necessarily acting on the future but start seeing the new direction, and it seems to me that's what these souls do, when they instantly attract so many people without any logical reason, or because the reason is so obviously simple... It's either total delusion if they point to the past, or light, hope and direction when they really point to the future. Rad, is this correct?

Yes, to me this is so ............

Souls coming to this role simply are expressing such a purity of intention relative to truth, natural law and the collective, that a natural alignment with Source takes place, naturally resonating in the souls of others, whatever their evolutionary state maybe be?

Yes ...........

Isn't that these symbols, if they reflect a "saviour" archetype to overall society, they are not at all related to these souls themselves, utterly simple and humble, but a projection emanating from the distortion/delusions of the balsamic phase?

Yes ...........

Considering this, Joan of Arc was an excepcional soul, not only pointing the way, but leading the way and taking direct action. Is Joan of Arc originally related to the Amazon archetype?

Yes, and within that the archetype of conscious spiritual masochism just like Jesus. Her N.Node in Pisces is conjunct all of Jesus's planets in Pisces in his 3rd House.

Godess bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2019, 08:51 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: