School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Thank you Rad...
I too agree that narrowing the focus is missing the real picture, and this girl has achieved already what she is meant to achieve by now, no small thing.
I was following your link and end up coming to the article at time magazine https://time.com/person-of-the-year-2019-greta-thunberg/. It is very well written, a good source to learn about natural Capricorn archetype, and got me to think is not a coincidence both Thunberg and Joan of Arc have a sun in Capricorn. JWG has said it is natural for capricorn to correlate not only with slowing down but with depression (if not leading to severe conditions) so that the soul has the necessary time of reflection to understand the why of what's not working anymore. And this girl, who suffered from severe depression by the age of 11 came to life only when she started acting from her own inner authority, giving purpose to her capricorn sun, even if the only thing left for her to do at her age was to refuse going on as usual. I think is brilliant that she started a protest only by herself, with a home made sign and handling a flyer saying something like "if adults don't care about my future neither will why" to justify her skipping school. Of course, instantly attracting others.
With our need for elders to lead the way and with so much distorted Capricorn in power and everything upside down the elders coming now in form of young people seems only natural, as well as fun for a change i would add :-)

Goddess bless too Rad,
Helena

P.S. I was reading the words of photographer Evgenia Arbugaeva, who took the picture for time magazine. During the brief staying of Thunberg in Lisbon, Portugal, she tried to find a place/moment that could portray an inspiring image and capture the young activist spirit. I will try to translate how she describes this moment where she mentions how nature conspired to the perfect shot, "At sunset the sky turned into a rose gold colour with a beautiful light, the tide rised and the waves started coming near her. Greta remained still, without moving, only with her hair floating in the soft breeze. In that moment i felt all elements of nature and all strengths were aligned to create magic - the greatest treasure for a photographer."
It's a poetic moment but adds to what you mentioned before Rad of her Lilith at the galactic center being an ultimate symbol for natural law/nature.

Rad

Hi Helena,

It is so interesting too relative to Joan of Arc with her N.Node is Pisces conjunct all of Jesus's Pisces planets in his 3rd house that at the very ending of that life, one of the symbols being the N.Node for that, the very last moment with the fire all around her, that he last words, words being the 3rd house, were 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus'.

Whoa.

Goddess Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Helena and Rad you have inspired me to post what I have been thinking about Greta's chart.  It is not necessarily about the Asteroid Goddesses, and there is a lot more to say about both these wonderful women (Joan and Greta) but here it is so far:

First off, when I saw that iconic picture of Greta standing outside the Swedish Parliament with her sign "School strike for the climate" all by herself, my thought was that she is not afraid to be a group of one.  The perfect example of that Uranus/Aquarius archetype.  I also picked up on her intensity.  Cutting right through to the heart of the matter - reading the room and not taking any BS.  Speaking to those in power through action not words about the trauma humans have inflicted on Mother Earth through their lifestyles and detachment from the reality that She and her lifeforms are dying.  The creative actualization that EA talks about regarding that waxing trine between Saturn and Uranus happens through the action of carefully chosen, impactful words.  (Uranus/Aquarius trine Saturn/Gemini retrograde, inconjunct Mercury/Capricorn, retrograde in stellium with Moon, Sun and Chiron in Capricorn).  I was fascinated by the beautiful restatement of Greta's  Saturn/Gemini retrograde inconjunct Mercury/Capricorn retrograde - she has "selective mutism" - choosing her words - those with maximum meaning and impact, no idle or polite chatter here.

With Pluto in Sag conjunct SN, Lilith and NN of Lilith, Greta Thunberg is a young woman whose sense of special destiny is directly linked to her love and identification with Our Mother Earth, Nature and those Natural Laws that humanity has been violating and desecrating for too long. She is speaking forthrightly and truthfully to those in power and holds nothing back.  I watched a video on youtube of her scolding NATO members at the Opening of the Climate Action Summit 2019.  I mean, she gave them all a really good telling off.  Right from her soul.  She is speaking on behalf of our Mother Earth and feels Her pain.  A natural teacher, Greta knows what she is doing and how to do it (Jupiter/Leo waning Trine to Pluto) inspiring people all over the world with the international language of action and her minimal, stright to the point words.  She is the adult in the room, serious and no-nonsense (Mercury, Moon, Sun, Chiron/Cap).  In a role reversal with her parents she wanted them to take responsibility for their lifestyle and actions. In their desire to be supportive of her, they did indeed change their lifestyle and habits.  Her mother even gave up a career of her own.

I feel her own deep dives into herself has led to an understanding of her life's mission and what she needs to do to get it done.  so much more to say but this is it so far....DDD

dollydaydream

Quick follow-up.  As of today, Greta and her mission are being criticized by the so called  "Leader of the Free World" (Trump) through jealousy because she got the Time Magazine Person of the Year Cover and he didn't.  Being the young, mature adult that she is, and unaffected by Trump's own immaturity, she took his words and used them in her own Twitter bio to reflect Trump's comments: "A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend."  (Good for her - exercising detachment from criticism she continues to forge ahead with her life's mission). Uranus/Aquarius opposite Jupiter/Leo.  DDD

Rad

Hi DDD,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and the EA behind those thoughts, about Greta. They are so right on.
Check this out relative to the ever evil Trump's jealous crap towards Greta: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/13/michelle-obama-greta-thunberg-message-support-trump

Here is the chart for Michelle Obama. Her natal Lilith is at 9 Cap with her S.Node of the Moon, N.Node of Lilith is at 29 Sag, and her S.Node of Lilth is at 28 Taurus. This chart is a noon chart: no birth time.

Godess bless, Rad

Kristin

Hello Helena and DDD,

Thank you for your presence here and for your sharing on Joan of Arc and Greta.

Greta is certainly a major force for good/God/Goddess to be reckoned with, and this will prove to be true as she gets ever older with her Sun, Moon, and Mercury in Capricorn.

Also, just wanting to re-state what a blow mind EA is, with her Original Lilith at 28 Sagittarius, EXACTLY conjunct the Galactic Center. This also being conjunct her SN of Mercury,the ruler of her Saturn RX in Gemini and her NN in Gemini, quite a Messenger she is.

What I also find so powerful is her natal Uranus in Aquarius conjunct Pallas and TRINE that Saturn RX in Gemini. Uranus and Pallas are also squaring her Mars and Venus in Scorpio which reflects how she is putting herself in the line of (verbal) fire with jealous Trump (Time Magazine tirade).

Of course Greta has Amazone in Aries..she is a warrior for the ultimate cause!

Goddess Bless Michelle Obama for her encouraging voice..and look at that EA, my gosh NN of Lilith also conjunct Greta's Original Lilith on the Galactic center..awesome.

Thanks all around for the energy infusing this mb.

Peace,
Kristin

Helena

Hi Kristin and DDD,

Really nice to hear from you too!
I keep astonished to see, aside from pluto in sagittarius generation and scientist community more or less, how Greta Thunberg's voice serves as major polarisation within society, whose message could and should unite us all. One of the factors i think most contributes to this is politician's double standards, giving their face and aligning with the cause because it puts them in good eyes of public opinion and specially the young voters generation representing the FUTURE but doing differently backstage.
Of course, Trump's perpetual existential delusional state doesn't even allow him to have the 'intelligence' do do that. Which gives to another different topic of right wing populism-facism rise standing by the banner of rebellion related to opinion, that is in fact open right to the spread of victimisation, towards what they perceive as lack of freedom of speech... When i see it i keep asking myself, when did common citizens or leaders in democratic first world countries in the age of internet had any problem to openly express their opinions? Of course, the problem has never been one of freedom but one of loss of their ability to convert and enslave all groups of others with the dictates of their opinions.  I only see it getting aggravated once the NN moves into gemini and saturn/pluto into aquarius and we should never forget Hitler's propaganda ended up at one point with the free handling of radios to the population with access only to one frequency, the one were he brainwashed them with his 'opinions'.

So in the end many people get confused and suspicious putting all this together specially if, as Rad said, we consider most people are preoccupied exclusively with their subjective realities and most others are preoccupied only in surviving another day, and those unfortunately don't even have a voice...

Well sorry for this less happy comments because my thumb really is up to the energy here too  ;D

Thank you All,
Helena

Rad

Hi All,

I am posting the chart of Mary Wollstonecraft who was a pioneer of women's equal rights in 18th century England who wrote A Vindication of the Rights of Woman.

Here is a link to her bio: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mary-Wollstonecraft

and here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Wollstonecraft

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXC5H8c_hkw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6kf6Pp98k

Her natal Lilith was at 26 Sagittarius conjunct her natal Pluto at 25 Sagittarius: the center of the galaxy. Her N.Node of Liltih was at 8 Capricorn conjunct her S.Lunar Node, her N.Node of Lilith was at 7 Gemini conjunct her natal Venus and Kassandra. Her natal Amazon was at 2 Aries conjunct her natal Uranus, and square in Lunar Node Axis.

Her chart is a noon chart for London, England.

Feel free to comment of ask questions.

Godess Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

I am posting the chart of Monica Sjoo who was the author of the Great Cosmic Mother, radical anarcho/ eco-feminist, and who was an early exponent of the Goddess movement. She was also an incredible artist. Here are some links about her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Sjoo, and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbkR3dKM1L8

Her natal Liltih is at 8 Pisces conjunct natal Amazon, Jupiter, and Pallas. Her N.Node of Lilith is at 25 Sagittarius, and the S.Node at 7 Gemini.

The chart is a noon chart.

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

HI All,

Here is the chart for Wangari Maathai who was a renowned Kenyan social, environmental and political activist and the first African woman to win the Nobel Prize. She was educated in the United States at Mount St. Scholastica (Benedictine College) and the University of Pittsburgh, as well as the University of Nairobi in Kenya.

In 1977, Maathai founded the Green Belt Movement, an environmental non-governmental organization focused on the planting of trees, environmental conservation, and women's rights. In 1984, she was awarded the Right Livelihood Award. Maathai was an elected member of Parliament and served as assistant minister for Environment and Natural resources in the government of President Mwai Kibaki between January 2003 and November 2005. She was an Honorary Councillor of the World Future Council. She was affiliated to professional bodies and received several awards.

Her natal Lilith is at 29 Cancer conjunct her Pluto in Leo, her S.Node of Lilith is at 0 Gemini conjunct her Mars, Venus, and Vesta in Taurus, and the N.Node is at 9 Capricorn 9 Capricorn. Her chart is a noon chart calculated for Kenya.  

Here are some links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wangari_Maathai and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4aky8bt6A

Please feel free to ask questions or post your comments.

Godess Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Here is the birth chart for Marie Stopes was a British author, palaeobotanist and campaigner for eugenics and women's rights. She made significant contributions to plant palaeontology and coal classification, and was the first female academic on the faculty of the University of Manchester. With her second husband, Humphrey Verdon Roe, Stopes founded the first birth control clinic in Britain. Stopes edited the newsletter Birth Control News, which gave explicit practical advice. Her sex manual Married Love (1918) was controversial and influential, and brought the subject of birth control into wide public discourse. Stopes publicly opposed abortion, arguing that the prevention of conception was all that was needed, though her actions in private were at odds with her public pronouncements.

Her natal Lilith was at 18 Scorpio conjunct Venus and Mercury and opposed Neptune and Chiron, Her N.Node
was at 7 Sagittarius and the S.Node was at 17 Cancer.

Here is a link for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Stopes

Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

Godess Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Here is the birth chart for Savitribai Phulewas an Indian social reformer, educationalist, and poet from Maharashtra. She is regarded as the first female teacher of India. Along with her husband, Jyotirao Phule, she played an important role in improving women's rights in India. She is regarded as the mother of Indian feminism. Phule and her husband founded the first Indian girls' school in Pune, at Bhide wada in 1848. She worked to abolish the discrimination and unfair treatment of people based on caste and gender. She is regarded as an important figure of the social reform movement in Maharashtra.

A philanthropist and an educationist, Phule was also a prolific Marathi writer.

Her natal Lilith is at 15 Gemini conjunct the N.Node of Uranus, her S.Node of Lilith is at 26 Sagittarius, and the S.Node is at 6 Gemini and square her natal Lunar Nodes.

For more information on her click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitribai_Phule

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

My question is a bit late relative to the charts but i wish to ask if you can comment on Wangari Maathai's chart and her Lilith Pluto balsamic conjunction square the nodal axis relative to both nodal rulers, mars venus balsamic conjunction. Is there something you could add to this dynamic? I see Lilith is also in the last degree of this skipped step and is ruled by the moon itself, adding to a possible long stay of the skipped step signature.
As i understand, symbols like the one of Lilith in the natal chart add a dimension that can not be entirely personal, which makes me think when we see this signature, the feeling of resolution relative to the skipped step is only partially 'felt', by the actions of the soul, but not entirely 'accomplished' as long as society comes to a state of balance. Would this be so in your view? Would in this cases be a tendency for the skipped steps to remain for a very long time?

Thank you,
Helena

P.S. Additionally i just wish to ask if would be ok to add a chart of a man who's life is an example of incredible work on the cause of exposing situations of imbalance relative to gender and call for a change. He was renown writer Stieg Larsson, and i was very impressed, although not surprised relative to his life and work, to see his chart has lilith exact to saturn in scorpio, saturn is north node ruler.

Rad

Hi Helena,

On a Soul level she would have felt that she did all she could so in the context of the life she lived on a personal level. Of course on a collective level her Soul felt the frustration of being 'limited' because of the totality of the collective in which so many other Souls resist the very things her Soul felt needed to be done: the interface between the individual and the collective.

"Would this be so in your view? Would in this cases be a tendency for the skipped steps to remain for a very long time?"

Yes, in my view that is true. Her Soul in the context of the life she lived in fact resolved her personal skipped steps. On a collective, humanity level, of course the skipped steps of doing what is necessary for the planet remains.

"P.S. Additionally i just wish to ask if would be ok to add a chart of a man who's life is an example of incredible work on the cause of exposing situations of imbalance relative to gender and call for a change. He was renown writer Stieg Larsson, and i was very impressed, although not surprised relative to his life and work, to see his chart has lilith exact to saturn in scorpio, saturn is north node ruler."

Sure, Helena go ahead and post his chart. It is always ok to post the charts of men too in this thread.

Goddess Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

thank you for clarifying that. Would this feeling on a personal level translate in the natal chart for a next life no longer with the skipped step signature, even though the issues could remain on a collective level? Or that would depend on each case?

I will post bellow the chart for Stieg Larsson. It is a noon chart, no birth time, but i think is quite funny lilith showing up right in the ascendant for that one  :)
Another aspect worth noticing, for the women characters he portrays as heroines for the stories, is the Saturn lilith conjunction + amazone. His Lucifer in aries ruled by mars in sagittarius conjunct the galactic center also translated in a life of research and exposure of right-wing extremism. It is again wonderful to see how astrology can help us translate our realities to a deeper meaning.

Helena

P.S. His sn lilith is 9 cancer, conjunct his natal south node and nn lilith is 2 sagittarius. Lilith's nn ruler is Jupiter in cancer conjunct natal south node