Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 18, 2020, 08:10 PM
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine  (Read 153735 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #330 on: Jan 13, 2020, 08:19 AM »

Hi Helena,

Yes, that feeling on a personal level can translate in the natal chart for the next life without that skipped step signature even though the issues could remain on a collective level. Of course the Soul could still feel the frustration because of the collectives response to those issues, but the Soul, the memories within it, knows it did all it could do.

Here is a link for more information about Stieg Larsson for those that want to know/learn more about him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stieg_Larsson

Goddess Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #331 on: Jan 19, 2020, 06:26 AM »

Hi All,

Here is the birth chart for Victoria California Claflin aka Victoria Woodhull was an American leader of the women's suffrage movement. In 1872, she ran for President of the United States. While many historians and authors agree that Woodhull was the first woman to run for President of the United States, some have questioned that priority given issues with the legality of her run. They disagree with classifying it as a true candidacy because she was younger than the constitutionally mandated age of 35. (Woodhull's 35th birthday was in September 1873, seven months after the March inauguration). However, election coverage by contemporary newspapers does not suggest age was a significant issue; this may, however, be due to the fact that no one took the candidacy seriously.

An activist for women's rights and labor reforms, Woodhull was also an advocate of "free love", by which she meant the freedom to marry, divorce and bear children without social restriction or government interference. "They cannot roll back the rising tide of reform," she often said. "The world moves."

Woodhull twice went from rags to riches, her first fortune being made on the road as a magnetic healer[4] before she joined the spiritualist movement in the 1870s. Authorship of many of her articles is disputed (many of her speeches on these topics were collaborations between Woodhull, her backers, and her second husband, Colonel James Blood. However, despite her ethical problems, her role as a representative of these movements was powerful. Together with her sister, Tennessee Claflin, she was the first woman to operate a brokerage firm on Wall Street, making a second, and more reputable fortune.[7] They were among the first women to found a newspaper in the United States, Woodhull & Claflin's Weekly, which began publication in 1870.

Woodhull was politically active in the early 1870s, when she was nominated as the first woman candidate for the United States presidency. Woodhull was the candidate in 1872 from the Equal Rights Party, supporting women's suffrage and equal rights; her running mate was black abolitionist leader Frederick Douglass. A check on her activities occurred when she was arrested on obscenity charges a few days before the election. Her paper had published an account of the alleged adulterous affair between the prominent minister Henry Ward Beecher and Elizabeth Richards Tilton which had rather more detail than was considered proper at the time. However, it all added to the sensational coverage of her candidacy.

Her natal Lilith was at 17 Aquarius, it's S.Node at 17 Cancer, and it's N.Node at 6 Sagittarius. Her amazon at 28 Libra, it's N.Node at 11 Gemini,and it's S.Node at 11 Scorpio.

For more information about her click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull

If you have questions or comments please feel free to ask or post.

Goddess Bless, Rad

* claflin pic.JPG (50.11 KB, 495x611 - viewed 97 times.)

* claflin chart.JPG (150.87 KB, 1088x990 - viewed 117 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #332 on: Jan 27, 2020, 06:30 AM »

HI All,

Here is the chart of Malala Yousafzai ,also known mononymously as Malala, is a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate. She is known for human rights advocacy, especially the education of women and children in her native Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, northwest Pakistan, where the local Taliban had at times banned girls from attending school. Her advocacy has grown into an international movement, and according to former Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, she has become "the most prominent citizen" of the country.

Yousafzai was born to a Pashtun family in Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Her family came to run a chain of schools in the region. Considering Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Benazir Bhutto as her role models, she was particularly inspired by her father's thoughts and humanitarian work. In early 2009, when she was 11–12, she wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC Urdu detailing her life during the Taliban occupation of Swat. The following summer, journalist Adam B. Ellick made a New York Times documentary about her life as the Pakistani military intervened in the region. She rose in prominence, giving interviews in print and on television, and she was nominated for the International Children's Peace Prize by activist Desmond Tutu.

On 9 October 2012, while on a bus in the Swat District, after taking an exam, Yousafzai and two other girls were shot by a Taliban gunman in an assassination attempt in retaliation for her activism; the gunman fled the scene. Yousafzai was hit in the head with a bullet and remained unconscious and in critical condition at the Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, but her condition later improved enough for her to be transferred to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, UK. The attempt on her life sparked an international outpouring of support for Yousafzai. Deutsche Welle reported in January 2013 that Yousafzai may have become "the most famous teenager in the world". Weeks after the attempted murder, a group of fifty leading Muslim clerics in Pakistan issued a fatwā against those who tried to kill her.The Taliban was internationally denounced by governments, human rights organizations and feminist groups. Taliban officials responded to condemnation by further denouncing Yousafzai, indicating plans for a possible second assassination attempt, which was justified as a religious obligation. Their statements resulted in further international condemnation.

Following her recovery, Yousafzai became a prominent activist for the right to education. Based in Birmingham, she co-founded the Malala Fund, a non-profit organisation with Shiza Shahid, and in 2013 co-authored I Am Malala, an international best seller. In 2012, she was the recipient of Pakistan's first National Youth Peace Prize and the 2013 Sakharov Prize. In 2014, she was the co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize, along with Kailash Satyarthi of India. Aged 17 at the time, she was the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate. In 2015, Yousafzai was a subject of the Oscar-shortlisted documentary He Named Me Malala. The 2013, 2014 and 2015 issues of Time magazine featured her as one of the most influential people globally. In 2017, she was awarded honorary Canadian citizenship and became the youngest person to address the House of Commons of Canada. Yousafzai attended Edgbaston High School from 2013 to 2017, and is currently studying for a bachelor's degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford.

Her natal Lilith is at 29 Virgo which is conjunct her Lunar N.Node, Lilith N.Node 8 Sagittarius, and the S.Node at 29 Gemini.

Here is a link for her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Feel free to post comments or ask questions.

God Bless,  Rad

* malala pic.JPG (21.16 KB, 216x280 - viewed 81 times.)

* malala.JPG (163.39 KB, 1001x1001 - viewed 95 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #333 on: Jan 27, 2020, 08:20 AM »

Hi All,

Native American Warrior Women of the 19th Century: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT6FRczGFDk

God Bless, Rad

* buffallo calf.JPG (39.12 KB, 834x602 - viewed 84 times.)

* d.JPG (46.89 KB, 886x579 - viewed 81 times.)

* lozen.JPG (41.99 KB, 1096x553 - viewed 84 times.)

* p.JPG (64.93 KB, 1071x608 - viewed 91 times.)
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #334 on: Jan 28, 2020, 04:31 AM »

Hi Rad,

i was deeply moved by this post... for some reason just the sight of this women and tears started coming down my face and at the same time what a joy... i thought of sharing this more personal moment relative to the simple EA behind it. I of course deeply admire and value this souls, and with natal amazon in scorpio conjunct uranus in the second house, libra on the cusp, this simply translates it to such a degree it's worth sharing.
Another thing is i happened to devote a bit of reflection this weekend about how warrior soul types evolve to the last states of consciousness and evolution, coming to even more questions and reflections. When the soul was created by the Source just like that, peace and truth are in fact the greater values within the soul. They are the keepers of peace and justice in such a way they will stand in the way of everything that's not, not walking away. Peace for everyone equaling the absence of it for the soul because that of course will mean a degree of confrontation and opposition at some points, relative the evolution of mankind. So in some way, quite a paradox, specially the more the soul evolves(?). Just taking the example of Joan of Arc and i doubt anyone readily wish such a fate for itself even though she will immediately attract the utmost respect of most everyone.
I wonder Rad if you have any thoughts to add on this and clarify a bit of this subject?

Thank you again,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #335 on: Jan 29, 2020, 06:35 AM »

Hi Helena,

When natural laws such as 'giving, sharing, and inclusion' are perverted and violated, i.e.that natural law becoming 'self interest and exclusion', the result to such Souls like Joan of Arc, Malala Yousafzai, and so on is to take on the role of the martyr, Pisces/ Virgo, Mercury/Neptune, in order to demonstrate and remind humans of the consequences when natural laws are violated. Any Soul making such a choice to do this is one of the greatest of all Souls to me. 

Goddess Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #336 on: Feb 01, 2020, 11:08 AM »

Hi Rad,

I certainly agree. This topic lead me to try and understand better how asteroid Goddesses link with chakras and soul types and the inspiring image Kristin posted when the thread was reinitiated. I see it's a complex topic. If i understand well the principle, and this older thread is also of good help http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,68.0.html, soul types connected with chakras will mean the soul will have a predominant nature relative to how it was originally created, evolving then to other sub-types within this, with a common root in Lilith/Pluto, soul types like branches in a tree? So taking the example of the warrior archetype in the case of Joan of Arc, the soul could evolve integrating the mercury/service to others/messenger/Pallas or further the one of Wisdom Teacher, on the consequence of bravery or spiritual masochism that served to share this communications and teachings?
There seems to be within these souls an inner sense of, i don't know if this would be the correct word..., discontent, relative to the incarnation in human form even in the last stages of evolution, as Guru or Avatar, just like we could see well for example in the life of Jesus. Would this be a soul type consequence, or in fact common to conscious evolution itself and all souls arriving there, as long as we continue in a world of inequality?

One other parallel thing i come to realise increasing and specially since we started this thread, synchronistically in company of a world in rapid change, some wanting to go backwards others forward, is it's becoming so clear how moving forward requires souls whose sense of inner strength integrates both the source of their feminine/masculine parts, or to say in another way, ignoring the feminine part of their strength will weaken the soul in a clear damaging way. May the soul be born male or female, the result is the same and more evident/reflected to everyone and the soul itself the more the public exposure and how this integration defies or perpetuates old power structures based on distorted masculinity.
This was another week when for example an environmental activist, working to protect migratory butterflies in Mexico was found dead with signs of torture, reporters describe him as a 'gentle man', whose work was to protect nature. When at the same time corruption of the soul stood in the eyes of everyone in the case of impeachment in the US, with sadly a woman as degrading symbol in the last decisions. Nonetheless i truly have faith these are times of going forward even if the notion of Time is very neptunian one and no one knows exactly when it is, certainly seems to be starting now...
Researching upon the context of events i thought it would be nice also to share an example i was contemplating (don't know if it is ok to post the chart), of how Lilith plays a part in this integration of the feminine within the context of U.S. politics and actions to counteract corruption, lies and abuse of power. The chart is of republican strategist Rick Wilson, someone openly going public against his own party the way it is. It's interesting to see Wilson's natal Lilith at 18 Sagittarius is almost exact to his mars/venus and NN Lilith in Sagittarius, and SN Lilith is at 7 cancer conjunct his natal north node. Wilson's actions/book have gained visibility now when transiting Lilith and mars in Sagittarius conjuncted all his natal positions. Wilson's sun is also conjunct sn amazone. Wow... as it is said, one cannot just make this stuff up and for me is 'living Lilith', not an abstract concept or idea, but simple ways to witness real turning points taking shape in the consciousness of increasingly more women and men.

For my part, i will be forever grateful for the teachings shared here, it's a nice road to remember to travel :-)
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #337 on: Feb 02, 2020, 06:20 AM »

Hi Helena,

I certainly agree. This topic lead me to try and understand better how asteroid Goddesses link with chakras and soul types and the inspiring image Kristin posted when the thread was reinitiated. I see it's a complex topic. If i understand well the principle, and this older thread is also of good help http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,68.0.html, soul types connected with chakras will mean the soul will have a predominant nature relative to how it was originally created, evolving then to other sub-types within this, with a common root in Lilith/Pluto, soul types like branches in a tree?

From that thread:

"I think it is important to remember that the Soul has not created itself. What we call God/ess is the origin of all things. Thus the origin of all Souls. And each Soul does have it's own unique nature correlating with the seven soul types that correlate to the time/space/gravitational reality of this Solar System: Earth. Thus, the inherent nature of the Soul created by God/ess is not something that can change. It is intrinsic. And, of course, it's also true that any given soul type does and will experience all the other chakras along it's progressive evolutionary journey. Yet it is the intrinsic orientation, as defined by it's unique Soul type, that the Soul will be orientated to the nature of each of the chakras. So just as Lucius is saying over and over, and rightly so, a Daemon Soul is always a Daemon Soul that can not change because all Souls unique nature has been created by God/ess, not itself. Thus, the Daemon Soul, or any other Soul Type, necessarily will experience all the other chakras it's the orientation defined by the Soul's inherent typing that defines the orientation to those other chakras."

In essence this means it is the original soul typing, like a fingerprint, that integrates and interprets all the other chakras, root natures, relative to that original soul typing.  

So taking the example of the warrior archetype in the case of Joan of Arc, the soul could evolve integrating the mercury/service to others/messenger/Pallas or further the one of Wisdom Teacher, on the consequence of bravery or spiritual masochism that served to share this communications and teachings?

Yes, and help others evolve, according to their own root natures, as a result.

There seems to be within these souls an inner sense of, i don't know if this would be the correct word..., discontent, relative to the incarnation in human form even in the last stages of evolution, as Guru or Avatar, just like we could see well for example in the life of Jesus. Would this be a soul type consequence, or in fact common to conscious evolution itself and all souls arriving there, as long as we continue in a world of inequality?

Yes, it is a natural consequence of consciousness in ANY FORM where the form is limiting consciousness by the nature of the form itself.

If you want to post the chart of that Wilson go ahead. He is within the 3rd stage consensus so this would be a good example of how the archetype of Lilith, etc, manifests in that state which is motivated, within him, to help create necessary change in America. Check this: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/01/opinion/sunday/trump-impeachment-trial-witnesses.html and https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/republicans-want-to-either-rule-america-or-destroy-it-for-everyone-else-columnist/ . This is what Wilson, and many others, are trying to do their best to counteract the Evil that directs the likes of Trump, and the Republican party in that country. A key quote from that second article is this: "Jan. 31, 2020, was the worst day for democracy in America since April 12, 1861, when South Carolina forces opened fire on Fort Sumter. Both days represented a moment when an old guard representing a dying way of life placed their own survival ahead of that of the United States and our Constitution.” This happened as the Lucifer transit, retrograde, in on top of the USA's natal Mars.

The story, example. of the Mexican man who was a natural daemon soul being killed by others souls who were/ are the antithesis of that which is natural, of that which is corrupted by their own self interest equaling exclusion, killing others because of their self interest, symbolizes the root and essence of what is happening all over the planet as humanity marches towards it's own extinction because of the corruption of all the natural laws.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2020, 10:03 AM by Rad » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #338 on: Feb 02, 2020, 04:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

i see the topic of soul type is something i would have to take time develop it so to fully grasp, specially with asteroid Goddesses adding a layer to that, but i feel i can understand what you mean like a fingerprint integrating all the other chakras, as a focal point. The only thing i seem to know is the less the soul is conditioned the easier that fingerprint can show itself naturally, as with anything, but to be able to point there could really help women, by nature of times and in general forced to condition themselves life after life, and help on an individual level to start deconditioning processes, like a catalyst, but i see it's beyond the natal chart.

There is this question i would have though relative to chakra sounds. Is it natural for the sound connected to ones soul type to sound spontaneously during meditation, or any of the chakra sounds can show up also relative to the moment or time in life were a specific chakra is more active?

---------------

I will post bellow the chart mentioned previously as example. What motivated me to see the chart was really true curiosity and typical pluto why as to what motivates someone, from an EA point of view and the person's point of view, to go in the opposite direction of his own kind to a point of giving its opponent his own secrets. It's a rare thing, specially in politics. Seeing Lilith with such prominence in this chart came synchronistically. And if i understand well the timing, Wilson has now come forward with a project to act against a re-election, the Lincoln project, on a mars lilith return.
I don't know or feel appropriate to go on chart observation other than the example of Lilith in this political context, although now by posting i see the chart has a skipped step, jupiter, at this moment active by the transiting nodal axis and this jupiter is ruled by mars with mars having a return in this chart, itself ruled by jupiter, which is also retrograde. Relative to EA this signature is interesting in the way that archetypally, between many possibilities, could point to a case of a soul knowing the truth and not having act on it in past lives, used it to act against others or for self-profit, or not having the opportunity or desire for its resolution in previous lives, and how the soul always creates the conditions it needs so the skipped steps could be recovered, by free choice, themes possibly seen here when we study EA.

Also thank you for the links Rad, i wonder how the rest of the year will be for the world taking this latest events. One thing i found is this decision in the US of not wanting to hear testimonies (and it's interesting listening to others correlates to libra in EA and is the principle of democracy, that all can have a voice) relative to transits in the context of this thread, is the election day transiting south node is the same mars/lilith degree conjunction we are seeing now at 20 degrees Sagittarius, so the nn has transited the current lucifer rx degree by that time. I understand there is a greater context beyond this one transit but would you have an opinion that you could share? Truth and democracy or the opposite of it is the only clear question for me.

All the best,
Helena

* chart-R.Wilson.png (79.46 KB, 797x561 - viewed 88 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #339 on: Feb 03, 2020, 05:57 AM »

Hi Helena,

"There is this question i would have though relative to chakra sounds. Is it natural for the sound connected to ones soul type to sound spontaneously during meditation, or any of the chakra sounds can show up also relative to the moment or time in life were a specific chakra is more active?"

There is a form of yoga called Laya Yoga in which the natural sounds that come from the chakras can be heard. Whatever sound is heard by the Soul at whatever moment in time correlates to that chakra being most opened at that time that allows the archetypes of that chakra or chakras to infuse the consciousness of the Soul that then promotes a variety of realizations.

In that thread called 'the impeachment of Trump' I posted some thoughts concerning the transits taking place for the election for the president of the USA at that time.

Goddess Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #340 on: Feb 07, 2020, 04:53 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your reply, i am not familiar with Laya Yoga practice but know it's a fascinating thing when sounds of outside or of nature come from within so to speak. This is a bit off topic of thread but just to conclude, this sounds have variations relative to the main typical sound described for each chakra, could you point to additional information on it?  I have searched before but found very little.

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #341 on: Feb 07, 2020, 05:19 AM »

Hi Helena,

JWG used to teach Laya Yoga. Here is an exert from his Medical Astrology book about how to practice it:

"For those of you who will hear a sound through the laya yoga technique I'm about to teach you, roughly seventy percent of you will initially hear the Mercury chakra. That's because of our current conditioning which is oriented to the left brain. We have thirty minutes left. That's good, because it will allow you to go deeper. For those who want to try it, go ahead and practice and don't worry about the time limit. When the time is up, I'll clap my hands, and that will mean it's time for you to open your eyes.
[Editor's note: during the laya yoga exercise, the workshop was not taped. Jeffrey provides readers with the gist of the exercise:

1. Sit as upright as you can. Keep the spine straight.
2. Press the thumbs against the cartilage on the ear that can be pressed in over the ear canal, to "stop up " the ears.
3. Place the little fingers over the outer top of the eyelids, pressing very gently.
4. Let the remainder of the hands and fingers lie upon the forehead.
5. Breathe normally, while focusing the attention on the sensation of air entering and exiting the top of the nose. In time and with practice, you 'II begin to hear the natural sounds of the chakras. First you 'II hear the sound of the nervous system, like a giant transmission line. Then you 'II hear the sound of the blood system pumping. Then, underneath this blood system sound, the sounds from the chakras can be heard. The goal is to unite your consciousness with whatever chakra sound you hear, with the additional goal of uniting so completely that there is no more "listener," and it's as if you become one with the sound.
The natural sounds that emanate from the chakras are:
1. the root chakra correlates to the sound of bumble bees, and is sometimes first heard as the sound of crickets;
2. the sacral chakra correlates to the sound of a flute;
3. the navel chakra correlates to the sound of a harp;
4. the heart chakra correlates to the sound of a giant church bell;
5. the throat chakra correlates to a sound like a conch shell;
6. the medulla/ajna correlates to the sound of "om. "

Jeffrey: Those of you who heard the sounds now know that they really exist. If you truly practice, the goal here is, in essence, fall absorption with that chakra or loka. The ego's not listening, yet you are the recipient of the fall teaching unique to that chakra. It's really dramatic. Again, the byproduct is a self-healing yoga. Any questions on the laya yoga exercise, or anything else we've done this morning?

Audience: Why was I getting two sounds at once in both ears?

Jeffrey: It means you have hemispheric switching.

God Bless, Rad

Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #342 on: Feb 07, 2020, 05:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you very much for this, i will see what comes up :-)
Relative to any other sounds, they could refer to other than chakra sounds? This is a personal question, hope is ok to ask, as i have heard previously a very distinct sound passing through my ear, of what could be described as a small stream of water falling through a surface like rocks or inside something, that's the best way i could describe it. Is this of any other origin that could be commonly identified?

All the best,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #343 on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:21 AM »

Hi Helena,

To me this would suggest that this sound of the water would correlate to a past lifetime in which you were meditating by a gentle stream of water in which your Soul merged/ unified with that sound in such a way that it promoted / created a super conscious state of awareness. So it's a very strong Soul memory manifesting in the way it is in this life.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #344 on: Feb 09, 2020, 11:27 AM »

Hi All,

Here is another wonderful addition to our Lilith Thread.

Aisholpan Nurgaiv is a soft-spoken, Kazakh girl with a bright, shy smile, a competitive streak and a rare skill: she hunts from horseback with the aid of her 10-kilogram golden eagle.

Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga awarded the internationally known eagle huntress Aisholpan Nurgaiv with the Order of the Polar Star, one of the highest state honors in the country.

At 17-yeas old, she received the order for her contributions to promote the ethnic Kazakh tradition of hunting with eagles internationally, according to the president's press office.

When Aisholpan was 13, she became popular for her hobby of hunting with eagles. She was trained by her father to hunt on horseback with a golden eagle, traditionally a male pursuit.

Israeli photographer Asher Svidensky became the first to discover the girl in 2013 and published a series of jaw-dropping photos of the eagle huntress. Inspired by these pictures, British Director Otto Bell shot a documentary "The Eagle Huntress," in which Aisholpan starred together with her eagle.

The eagle huntress was also one of the recipients of the Asia Game Changer Awards in 2017, which recognize those making a transformative and positive difference for the future of Asia and the world.

Aisholpan shares her birthday (May 3) with some other pioneer women – including Golda Meir and civil rights activist Septima Poinsette Clark.

Lilith
03 May 2001  | 17 le 11       5 cp 57    9 ge  0

While I was not able to find an accurate birth time, you can see her strong Original Lilith placement in Leo as it trines Pluto in Sagittarius. Also, as a Daemon Soul, animals in flight connects to the sign of Gemini, and there she sits with a South Node of Lilith in Gemini conjunct Jupiter and her Saturn in Gemini ( her father taught her to hunt with an eagle). Aisholpan's North node of Lilith is in Capricorn and is conjunct her South Node of the Moon. She also has Mars in Sagittarius conjunct the Galactic Center, giving her an extra surge of natural prowess.

Stacy Pazura and I will be doing a webinar called One with the Wild on EA and the Daemon Soul,Saturday, Feb 22nd, which will be available for download following. We will be discussing Aisholpan's chart addressing her Daemon signature.

Feel free to comment on her chart if anyone wishes.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

* Eagle HuntressChart.doc (102.71 KB, 1229x693 - viewed 72 times.)

* EagleHuntress.jpg (334.86 KB, 960x1440 - viewed 84 times.)

* EH3.jpg (92.34 KB, 750x750 - viewed 79 times.)

* EH2.jpg (115.5 KB, 1280x768 - viewed 61 times.)
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2020, 11:38 AM by Kristin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video