School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upasika

Kristin

Hi Upasika,

Also I meant to share, I do not know your chart, so do not know what house this occurs in for you, but obviously with Psyche on your North Node in Scorpio, Ea is an ideal path forward for you, a Soul intended path forward, a future also as a Soul (Psyche) Worker. Obviously this is not a new path for you as this conjuncts your South Node of Mars so you are bringing many desires forward along these lines, to continue what has been initiated in other times. I too have Psyche conjunct my North Node but it is in Gemini in the 11th, house of astrology. Like all the asteroids, they work well to validate what can already be seen in the chart.

Peace,
Kristin

Sunyata

Hey Kristin and Upasika,

Thank you Kristin for the interpretation and information. My Psyche is in Gemini 5' as well in the 9th opposing a stellium in the 3rd and exactly square Eros in Pisces 5' in the 6th which is conjunct Pallas.... Transiting Neptune is now on that Eros.... long story, I used to paint then stopped ....started again....( this actually coincided with the North Node transiting over my stelluim...so 18 years in between) and an entirely new painting style has emerged for me in the past 6 months and as I was laying down to fall asleep one night, an incredibly clear image of a tree nymph appeared in my head.... i drew a quick sketch and painted it shortly after.... another painting I am working on is of a nymph bathing in a spring.... In my mind are all sorts of ideas for stylistic paintings of nymphs and goddesses. As I sit in nature which I have been able to do recently more than at any other period in my life and hear the words "the kingdom of heaven is within you and all around you" (Gospel of Thomas)  as I sit in front of a river or surrounded by the magnificence of the forest  and watch nature interact with its self ...... ive had some profound experiences is all I can say... I have been fascinated with ancient greek religion and especially the idea of spirits living in nature...dryads, naiads etc.... personified via nymphs and feminine spirits...that nature is alive......that it will communicate with you ...

Anyway I know this isn't the place to share my life story but thank you for listening and thank you for all the work everyone is doing here with EA.

Upasika

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for sharing. But I think you misunderstood my post ... I was speaking of the mundane situation regarding Psyche at the moment of the eclipse. Like both Sunyata and you I also have Psyche in Gemini(!) but for me it's in the 2nd. But all you have shared is very interesting anyway, and (along with Sunyata) it's now got me going with Psyche - another asteroid on board, slowly getting to know more of them bit by bit.

Your painting sounds very creative and healing Sunyata...

blessings Upasika

Kristin

Hi Upasika and Sunyata,

My apologies I thought that was your own signature. Yes another asteroid on board, it sure continues to add more layers of understanding, especially when the spirit of these asteroids can be reflected so vividly in our lives.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience Sunyata..so very inspiring..what a sweet evolution and unfolding, it sounds like a true return of your artistic nature..in nature..there is a vast universe in us all..'the kingdom of heaven is within you'...indeed..

Peace,
kristin

Sunyata

I was reading through the old message boards and saw this about Psyche

Psyche

(Q): In synastry, when the natal asteroid Psyche of two individuals conjuncts each other's moon, could this indicate some soul affinity like same soul, or some sort of ongoing soul relationship simply suggesting a deeply intuitive and compassionate understanding of one another's soul composition, perhaps due to travelling many harrowing journeys together in the past to the underworld of life and bake again, like Psyche did because of her love for Eros? That the deep loyalty and commitment born of this abiding love of one Soul to another will always sustain in the end, no matter what? And through the process, through intense desire scenarios played out through one another, supports one another with their evolutionary process?

(A): It does not necessarily mean that they are the same soul, although it could. Yes, to the rest of it. A lot depends on the sign of the psych/moon, and house, aspects to it, but in general, the answer is yes. There is a nice Italian word for it: simpatico.

I was hoping someone could explain this exact situation except for the natal Psyche of two individuals being opposed to each others moons rather than conjunct.

Thanks,
Sunyata

Helena

Quote from: Kristin on Mar 29, 2013, 12:24 PM

I wanted to offer something here to with respect to Lilith. We know that there are different planets that rule the chakras, but these Asteroid Goddesses can also be seen ruling each chakra.

Original Lilith rules the ROOT chakra as she is the undistorted natural feminine, the unconditioned wild woman, independent, totally aligned with natural law, full unto herself. She is your primal feminine ROOT, and the Original Lilith placement for a woman reflects HOW YOU WERE DESIGNED BY GOD/DESS. In a man's chart the Original Lilith placement would reflect a man's ideal image of a woman or how he most naturally actualizes the feminine within.

The Resolution Lilith, otherwise known as the Black Moon (not to be confused with the Dark Moon which is where we have all gotten off course via our distortions), the Black Moon symbolized by the Crescent Moon and cross below and most often seen in Solar Fire, symbolizes the way we get back to our ORIGINAL ROOT, hence the word Resolution. The Resolution Lilith lights the way back to our true feminine self, she shows you HOW to get back home to your unwavering center.

Working with this Lilith trinity is a powerful exercise when you weave it into the Pluto paradigm, especially considering that Lilith is the octave transformer between Pluto and Mars. Once any Soul uncovers and remembers HOW they were originally design, the Mars piece can be adjusted, as in choices made, that can now facilitate evolution. It works like a tuning fork, when any Soul is in harmony with their pure self, the weight of whatever has been collected will start flying off.

Hope this helps,
Peace,
Kristin

Hi Kristin, Rad,

Kristin, thank you so much for this precious information. I have been searching for more information on the original lilith/asteroid 1181 and what you wrote is really valuable.
I have some questions regarding chakra/asteroid Goddesses correlation and how to work with the original lilith and resolution lilith (h13).

About the chakras, from what you wrote in this thread, i find, if i am correct:

Lilith - Root Chakra
Amazone - 3rd Chakra
Pallas Athena - Crown Chakra 

Could you provide more information on the remaining Goddesses/Chakras? This is really interesting and i never heard/read about it. Would love to know more if you or Rad can share, also about how do you see women can actively work from their own nature root developing the original chakra signature as made by God/dess, specially at this collective evolutionary juncture.
(one thing i notice is, lilith asteroid in Libra is going to be in tight square to the transiting nodal axis in first months of 2019).

You also talk about how the resolution Lilith works as way to get back to original Root.
Can we look at the resolution/black moon lilith as a facilitator, kind of like the same way a nodal ruler is to the node/Pluto, in this case, to the original Lilith? The way the original Lilith is reached/actualised is seen through the development of the house/sign/aspects of black moon?

Thank you,
Helena

Kristin

Hi Helena,

My studies have morphed a bit with respect to understanding Lilith so I will share how they have evolved and why.

I only use Asteroid Lilith now in chart interpretations.

There are three known Liliths:

The Asteroid Lilith, The Dark Moon Lilith, and the Black Moon Lilith, which has made working with this archetype confusing over time. However, a trinity of three different symbols to chart out the progression of the feminine journey throughout time is not necessary for The Trinity can be seen in any one signature - The Original, Distorted, as well as Resolution.

The Asteroid Lilith known as the Original Lilith, is an actual physical body orbiting in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, and whose transit is a 4-5 year cycle.

The other two points that have been studied and written about, most commonly the Black Moon Lilith and the less understood Dark Moon Lilith. The Dark Moon is said to be the Earth's second Moon by those who have claimed to see it over the last four centuries; and Black Moon Lilith, is an abstract, geometrical point in space, where by a true and mean Node exists. These points can vary to up to twenty degrees which can change one's Black Moon Lilith by house and sign.

After many years of research and working with all three of these symbols, I returned to the original teachings of JWG, looking solely at the Asteroid Lilith herself, as she is the only actual physical body. According to JWG, there is no basis in physical reality of the other two points, as they are mere projections in space, so to minimize confusion, the intent is to 'deal with what's real'.

It is also taught in EA that the trinity can be seen within any one symbol. In an attempt to simplify and offer clarity, I observe Original Lilith in her triple form. All three of these manifestations can be reflected in one signature, just as every archetype has a light and a shadow, your original and pure design is also subjected to a swing of extremity, with its purest vibration in place or its diluted distortion, as well as the way to resolution.

In terms of the Goddess Asteroids that rule the chakras:

1 Root               Asteroid Lilith
2 Sacral             Vesta/ Sacred Sexuality
3 Solar Plexus    Amazon/ Warrior
4 Heart              Tara / Goddess of Compassion

Tara states she will continue to come back to Earth until all Souls are enlightened. There are Souls who are also really drawn to MARY for the Heart, so I have worked with both.

5 Throat            Pallas Athene/ The Messenger
6 Ajna               Sun/Moon - Integration of masculine and feminine
7 Crown             Neptune

BY the time you reach the crown, you are out of body, one with God/GODDESS

A note about Pallas Athene -

Pallas Athene, known as the MESSENGER, rules the throat chakra, for she is the Goddess of Wisdom and Justice. Demetra George considers her the most important Goddess for modern women. As the patriarchy kicked in, all of our Greek Goddesses were demoted and demeaned, respectable women were locked behind the walls of their own home. Pallas Athene represents a woman who has the FREEDOM to walk in the world as an equal to a man.

She had to pay a dear price for this privilege, a denial of her femininity and denied of having children, she is the Virgin Goddess. The myths had her deny she ever had a mother at all. She had to repudiate the feminine in order to enter the masculine world. (This will well be reflected in a woman's chart who works in a corporate world and walks around wearing men's suits.) She is strong, cool, detached, powerful and a VIRGIN (remember the movie the Virgin Queen with Cate Blanchett about Queen Elizabeth)

She is so smart, men have to acknowledge her intelligence. Notice the image I attached with all the men at her feet.

In the myths, she has the power to awaken kundalini. The procreative urge of sexual energy becomes polarized to release the mental creative impulse. Instead of moving through the genital organs, the energy is moved up through the spinal canal and out through the top of the head, giving birth to creative, artistic expression.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy diving in..

Kristin

Helena

Hi Kristin,

First, thank you so much for taking the time to answer and share the way that you did. It's really a fascinating topic for me and i will dive in  :) as you say and see what comes up.
The chakra image that you posted is one of the most beautiful and inspiring i have ever seen..

Thank you,
Helena

Stacie

Kristin,

That was so well explained.  I want to compliment you on your prowess.  Thank you, this is so useful.

🙏

Stacie

dollydaydream

Kristin, thanks for this fresh way of understanding Lilith.  DDD

Kristin

Helena and all,

You wrote:

"one thing i notice is, lilith asteroid in Libra is going to be in tight square to the transiting nodal axis in first months of 2019."

We look to REPEATING THEMES to uncover trends for what the Soul is experiencing personally as well as collectively. With the transiting nodes now in Cancer and Capricorn, even in the political sphere in the US they are calling this the year of the woman, due to so many women are dethroning men and winning political seats.

Cancer and Capricorn connects to gender, and with transiting Lilith in Libra squaring the Nodes, this directly reflects the need to establish more gender equality and balance.

The first two weeks of Feb 2019, Mars in Aries will be opposing Lilith in Libra while together they will square the Nodes in Cancer and Capricorn. This is sure to bring these gender themes surrounding control and dominance (and women fighting back) to the forefront, among other things.

What I would encourage you all to do in order to work to recover more of your own feminine strength and root, is to locate Asteroid Lilith (1181) and through house, sign and aspects you will be able to see your root feminine nature, the distortions that have occurred to due patriarchal influences as well as a way back to you, all through one symbol.

This would also apply to a man in terms of his own experience with the feminine along his Soul's journey, Asteroid Lilith representing his ideal image of a woman, how that image became distorted as well as how the feminine energies are expressed within himself.

Peace,
Kristin

Kristin

One more VITAL point I missed in my earlier post.

Another reason to only use Asteroid Lilith in EA versus the other two points, is that LILITH has NODES. Your natal Lilith has Nodes.

Today            transiting      NN             SN

16 Nov 2018  |  6 libra  7      14 sa 28   10 cn 23 |

I will follow up with more on the Nodes of Lilith when I am able.

~Kristin

Kristin

I am attaching a higher resolution Goddess Chakra image that an EA friend drew.
~Kristin

Kristin

Hi All,

I am following up with some more content on Lilith as well as a simple understanding of the Nodes of Lilith.

ORIGINAL LILITH

We all have imprinted within us the original, undistorted female image, which is defined by the natal placement of Asteroid Lilith by house, sign and aspects, This correlates in the current life to what our underlying ideal image is of a woman, where we feel free to express our most uninhibited, natural, wild self.

When you are actualizing your natural design, you are integrated from your root, your Soul's center of gravity. When you move from this center, you feel in perfect harmony with yourself. You are naturally tapping into the central source of your personal feminine power.

It is taught in EA that the trinity can be seen within any one symbol: past, present, and the future. Apply this natural principle to Lilith we can correlate this with the Original, Distorted as well as the Resolution reflected in any one signature. One can observe how these three expressions of Lilith play out when reflecting upon the three layers at the root chakra. Along with the three natural planetary rulerships of the root chakra, Pluto, Uranus and Saturn, in EA, we have given Lilith rulership of the root chakra in terms of the original female design: it's archetype.  She is the root of the woman, the trunk of the female tree and of the feminine nature where all the branches emanate.

The Original, Distorted and Resolution Lilith is also reflected within the planets that rule the three layers of the root: Pluto, your pure original archetype of Lilith, Saturn, the distorted or repressed feminine, and Uranus representing the woman's liberation from all that has limited full and natural expression of the original archetype of the feminine.  It it that Uranian component that simply rebels and revolts against the majority, in order to promote necessary change as well as serving to awaken the consciousness of the herd state via her vibration and actualization of the natural feminine within her.

Lilith Has Nodes

The Nodes of the Asteroid Lilith symbolize how this Lilith has been expressed in the past, including its run ins with the repression of the patriarchy and the intention for this expression moving forward. The South Node for example correlates to the history (herstory) of how the power of the feminine was expressed or likely repressed, along with the consequences of what came about linked with being a woman in the world. It connects to the memories of the past that live in the cells of your being that have influenced your inner orientation to the current life being lived.

The North Node of Lilith connects to the evolutionary progression of the power of the feminine and the intentions set out by your Soul to expand upon, to deepen and develop this natural feminine impulse. The natal Lilith not only symbolizes a woman's original female design, within this signature represents how the dynamic tension of the past and the future is pulling on the Soul in every moment.

Let's take this simple example:

Asteroid Lilith in Aries/1st House

Original

She storms out of the womb with her feet on fire, ready to take on the world. She works fast and feeds off of the speed of the desires that burn deep within her. She is passionately charged and as with all fire signs, she comes into this life with a special sense of destiny, in many cases to raise the bar for women, and to balance the scales of gender, seen in the cardinal axis that she shares with Cancer, Capricorn and Libra. She is a natural leader, born with all the qualities to motivate and inspire others where they naturally want to follow her. At times they may not even know why they are following her, but they feed off of her brave tenacity and on the heels and the heat of her pursuits.

In her most natural form, she is a warrior who needs full freedom to express what is emanating from her root, without limitation or restriction, a woman who needs to be in charge of her freedom, to follow her instinct wherever it leads. Being a cardinal sign, she has the fiery spirit of initiation and the courage to take just about anything on. She has a fierce edge to her nature; nothing can stop her once she is up and running. But because the cardinal reflects something new, the energy is inevitably coupled with an insecurity of not knowing where it will lead. In addition, an inherent responsibility exists within this cardinal axis, each cardinal sign shouldering the burden of whatever has been set in motion, in this case with Aries square to Capricorn. She will be the first one out of the tent when there is danger lurking.

Aries can have blind spots as they are moving so fast on the freeway of life. They may miss what is going on at the back wings of their flight if their full focus is always fast and forward, seen in the square to Capricorn.

The relationships she will attract will have a strong sense of adventure and she must feel that they are always moving forward in life, ever growing and experiencing all the world has to offer. She will also wish to be challenged to be all she can be and the energy of the other must know what she is made of so he or she can support and keep up with this kind of movement.

Distorted

Flight or fight. If someone tries to control or limit her, she'll be gone. If she is forced to deny her nature and repress her instinct, the energy can turn into anger and rage, along with resentment that builds due to the square to Capricorn, especially anger at the very culture or system that limits her. When her buttons get pushed, she can be known to turn and burn in relationships. She will attract partners who meet some of her needs, not all of her needs in order to guarantee an exit point.

With Mars ruling Aries and the lower octave of Pluto, the distorted form of Aries in this context could translate into the woman with a dagger in her boot, for she has so much inner rage at all that went wrong, most often the rage directed at the patriarchal male in general, that she ends of going after her closest target.

Resolution

Once the wrapping of Saturn linked with conditioning is removed, she will need to be in charge of her freedom, she will need to follow what darts up from the deep, and not question its origin, but to trust what is needed for her Soul's next steps in all the ways that Aries is naturally expressed. She will will lead in overt or quieter ways but she will lead nevertheless, even if she didn't ask for that role. At the very least, she will lead by example.

SOUTH NODE of Lilith in the 3rd House/Gemini

In the past leading up to the current life, she will have had a highly restless nature. Considering the patriarchy has been in place for thousands of years, she would have been running and hiding from her nature seen with the natural square to Pisces. She may also have had lives where she ran away from her own family or culture of origin in search of her natural tribe. Always running, always searching, yet never finding.

NORTH NODE of Lilith in the 9th House/Sagittarius

Her Soul is in search of recovering the whole versus all the working parts and will come to depend on her intuitive knowing of who she is and follow that arrow of honesty. She will progressively fall into step with what she knows to be true and her body will be her guide for she will learn again that "the body does not lie."

This would be a life where she funnels all of the experiences and information gleaned from the past and channels them into a work of truths to live by. She will remember that there is nothing more powerful than being in step with your own natural rhythm, and as she becomes aligned within herself, she will teach others to do the same.

Because of her travels, should would have a natural teaching capacity and be ability to help others find their own way back home to their nature. She will have a gypsy or bohemian spirit and because she is inspired by experiencing the full spectrum of the whole, she will be attracted to all walks of life from all cultures around the world. She will not only be drawn to explore the vast reaches of who she, she will be led to reach and teach not just locally but globally.

Ultimately, she will live by example and with the mantra, Truth at all costs, for she knows there is no going back, nor would she ever want to. The horizon is all she sees!

Let me know if anyone would like to go deeper and work on a Lilith thread.

Peace & Evolution,
Kristin