School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

I came here to write my assignment but I just cant I am unable to continue on with things the way they are because I will not come off as authentic and as I truly am with my heart in this condition...

All I can say is I love You....

Heather  

Kristin

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in on your progress for posting the South Node of Lilith in Gemini. :)

Let me know when you will be able to post.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Tashi

Quote from: Rad on Dec 09, 2018, 10:42 AM

Here is an exception book called THE ONCE AND FUTURE GODDESS that is based on actual research that I would highly recommend that can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Once-Future-Goddess-Chronicle-Reemergence/dp/0062503545

And this one called THE GREAT COSMIC MOTHER: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Cosmic-Mother-Rediscovering-Religion/dp/B009E9MKF6/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1544373716&sr=1-2&keywords=The+Great+Cosmic+Mother

Thanks Rad, I will get the first book.  Everyone who reads the Great Cosmic Mother
-from the EA training with JWG ... has been so grateful to find this book. As time has marched on this still feels like the best access to the authors profound insight into the Temple of the Vestal Virgins and the distortions of the Pallas Athena archetype. 

Thanks again - this book brought it all into perspective, and still does.

Gratitude - always
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Stacie

Dear Heather,  

Sweetheart, you are not alone.  The voice of evil speaks in the language of futility. I know this for myself.  I appreciate your desire to be authentic.  This is one of the greatest things JWG ever taught and advocated. Just ride it out and LEARN. The value is in the effort.  Keep your intention steady and ride it out. I still have to tell myself everyday the same thing. Let's hear the insights from your assignment.

Helena

Hi Kristin,

i will be able to post in a couple of days (currently immersed in Pallas Athene...)

Heather, we do feel you! I am sure Stacie's words of wisdom speak for all of us here to you.

Best,
Helena

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Stacie thank you  very much for the encouragement, yah I'm trying to work through everything and continue on and keep learning...

Helena thank you as well...

Kristin my intentions are to try to post I need some time to figure it out... Thank you for teaching us all here...

Heather

Upasika

Hi Heather

I have had very little time to catch up on the MB for ages, but dropped in here today and straight away saw your post. I will never forget the work we all did together on the Skipped Steps assignments - you are a very pure soul which shows so clearly in your alignment with and desire for the light, and the earnestness with which you go about your work. 

We are ALL of us up against blocks, weaknesses and flaws in our psychological makeup, and our daily experience of ourselves can sometimes be pretty uninspiring. We are all in the same boat. Just as Stacie says - you are not alone!! 

I have witnessed you producing some very good EA work, so you can't fool me. But I know well what it's like to run a bit flat on it sometimes, even go really blank. And to write from that space can feel like we're not saying anything authentic. But that's just the superficial mind talking - simply don't listen to it. Take your time and whatever you write will be valuable and another step forward on your journey.

I suggest you just relax and enjoy your writing ... after all this is what you want to do, and here you are doing it, so you're very definitely on track!

blessings Upasika

Rad

Hi Heather,

The value is in the effort made. When you simply focus on the EA you do very good work. And that work can benefit others as much as it benefits you. The value is in the effort.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi everyone, want to share a neat experince I had that has helped/is helping me understand my own Lilith. Much appreciation to Kristin and everyone participating for this thread.

Enclosed is my chart. I have Lilith at 28 Virgo, exactly square to my Mercury Neptune in Sag in the 4th. It is also conjunt my AC which squares all of my Sag planets. Lilith squares the rulers of both of my nodes, both in the 4th house in Sag.

Some time ago my friend called me to tell me she had a dream for me where Lilith told her, "Tell him to get out of the garden." Before I explain the meaning of this I feel it will be helpful and also insightful to this archetype if I give a bit background on my conditioning with orthodox Judaism as well as the mythology of Lilith according to Judaic teaching.

I learned about Lilith when I was studying in yeshiva growing up. I'm going to include bible references in case anyone feels drawn to check it out - it's really fascinating IMO.

The first chapter of genesis states, כזוַיִּ×'ְרָ֨א אֱלֹ×"ִ֤ים | אֶת־×"ָֽאָ×"ָם֙ ×'ְּצַלְמÖ"וֹ ×'ְּצֶ֥לֶם אֱלֹ×"ִ֖ים ×'ָּרָ֣א אֹתÖ'וֹ זָכָ֥ר וּנְקֵ×'Ö¸Ö–×" ×'ָּרָ֥א אֹתָֽם "And God made human in his image, male and female created them". There is an agada (somewhat kabalistic teaching) that teaches that Lilith was originally created with Adam, at the same time as refered to in this first chapter. Lilith refused to become subsurvient to Adam and so she was cast out.

Then, in the second chapter of genesis Adam was created, seemingly just as male, and then was described as lonely, so Eve was created from a limb of Adam (total distortion of natural law, where as Rad wrote above, the female is prior to the male). They were forbidden from eating from the tree of "knowledge of good and bad" (note "knoweldge" is also a word that is frequently used in the bible to refer to sex. See chapter 4 of genesis immediately after they were punished). Eve was tempted by a snake to eat, and she did. Result was all kinds of punishments:
Man has to work hard, women will have difficult childbirth. They were forever thrown out of the garden. Thus original sin...

This story is complete with Judea Christin guilt and presents a total distortion of what is natural and fun about life.
In the perfectionist, masochistic spirituality of the world for the past many many years, that which is natural and untamed is viewed upon as impure. The uncircumsized penis, menstral fluid, female sexuality. The bible relects this in many places and the prevelent teachings of religions throughout patriarchy have reflected this as well.

I grew up associating with a very tidy and well oiled culture. As I entered my puberty years (consider: sex drive, natural need to individuate) I took it a lot further. My prayer times were set, I followed the rituals and daily practices to a tee. How to live, what to think, what to do, who I am - it was all prescribed. One expression of distorted Sag + Virgo is following an instruction manual on how to live a good and pious religious life. Yet I always seemed to struggle a bit with this sense of what is natural and intuitive vs what fits nicely in a box even if it's not natural and intutive to me.

A recent example of this: as I have been building my van-home I notice a funny tendency to get all worked up about making things look neat (color scheme, size order of objects, where things fit in just perfeclty) only to realize time and time again that the tidy way I put things together has nothing at all to do with the usability and relevance these objects have in my life. In other words it cramps my own natural way of going about living my life and I end up just ignoring the system I set up anyway because it never actually made sense in a real moment to moment living kind of way.

Question: Does lilith correspond to shame in regards to what is wild and untamed? I'm wondering if anyone has observed and correlated this?

My spiritual journey for the past couple decades has been about returning to what is natural to me, natural to my soul. This has meant a profound simplification and relenquishing of all kinds of beliefs and ideas I have held about myself and life - which means I have been facing this latent need to be perfect, to be tidy and neat and do it all right.

Relative to Lilith in Virgo in the 1st, this need for tidiness inhibts my natural need for freedom and movement. Squaring my Sag in the 4th: there is a deep need within me to be free and at home. To experience LIFE as my home and yet the crisis here would be an inner standard/ ideal to reach that keeps me from letting go into my wild nature. Realized as I was writting this that circumsized penis can be associated with Virgo in the 1st: Cutting and "grooming" the yang appendage. Lilith, seeing the wildness of the penis as something to cast out.

Reflecting on the message my friend received "Get out of the garden". Gardens are manufactored, they are controled. It looks nice and is something I can work with - all things good for Virgo. And yet I do not want to be held back by prescriptions that hold me back (Lilith Virgo 1st). I need to be free to roam the world as I am directed by my soul to do the work I am inwardly guided to do. Wuth Lilith Virgo 1st, ruled by and squaring Mercury with Neptune in Sag in the 4th I get the imagery of harvesting wild herbs, making medicine, doing healing work to help those in needs, making healing foods and medicines etc. Of course I am attracted to women who are into that kind of stuff as well.

Note on the nodes in my chart. The south node of Lilith is 29 Gemini in my 10th house. Well note that I began this post by quoting from a commentary on a very old canonized text that has been in my familiy history for many generations (Gemini in the 10th). In my sense this reflects the introduction of "book knoweldge" which had the affect of seperating my soul from it's own natural way of healing. Virgo is intuitive with healing, Virgo is an agent of the earth and can walk and study in her ways (mutable earth). With Gemini 10th, and note my Lilith squares its nodes, it emphasizes the story of giving names to everything, defining, crystalizing ideas in the world as well as following a tradition of book thinking "people of the book" - thus inhibiting the freedom needed to learn via my own direct experience of God and nature: Virgo ruled by Mercury with Neptune and Jupiter in Sag. Life became set in stone with rules and definition, thus inhibiting the freedom of the mind to find out.

I must share one more story that just popped out.
Many years ago I was traveling in northern Israel in the ancient kabbalistic city Tsefat. I woke up in the morning feeling that my hands were full of energy. I had no previous experience with healing, but I felt that I needed to do something with my hands. I met a Rabbi who invited me over his house for Rosh Hashana lunch (Ha just remembered that there's a midrash - a rabinnic teaching similiar to an agada- that states that Adam was created on Rosh Hashana). This Rabbi pulled his back out earlier that week while picking up a big boulder. He was not able to even walk up stairs and had great difficulty in walking.

Humbly, and to my own surprise I asked him if I could do a healing. He lied down and I put my hands on his back. I had zero training at this point in my life. Never took a reiki class, never read a book on healing. When I was done he was completely healed. He could jump up and down. He couldn't beleive it. Nether could I. He told everyone about it and later that year even asked me to visit his mother who was sick.

After that experience. I have a vivid memory of walking through the old stone walls of Tsefat and thinking "What is this? What is life? What is life that this can happen? I need to know more. I want to learn all about this.". It was at that point that I determined myself to learn how to heal.

Soon thereafter I learned Reiki and began practicing. At first I was witnessing miracles. Sprained shoulders, soar throats, upset stomachs. It seemed that my hands could channel healing for anything. Yet after some time after each heaing I would get very tired and sick. I continued to receive further reiki initiation from my teachers, but no matter how much initiation I received it seemed that the more reiki I would do the more weak I would become. So I completely stopped. All this happened while Pluto was transiting on my Jupiter and the north node of Lilith.

My insight into that whole matter is I introduced knoweldge and wanted to "contrain and control and learn how to" do the healing that came naturally to me without any previous knoweldge. The Virgo relative to Gemini wanted to catalog, lean the techinques, know what everything was about and most of all get the credentials, so that I can be formally trained (10th house). All this had the effect of distorting the natural impulse that came directly from Source. All reflecting back to a core sense of inadequacy, that I am not good enough by myself with my own intuitive impulses, to find out and learn on my own through my own direct connection to God; that I needed to find an identity IN something other than what was natural to who I effortlessly am (Virgo 1st squaring Jupiter Mercury Neptune in Sag 4th).

At this time in my life I recognize that this is natural to who I am, and is something my soul has known, but I have very little interest in trying to "box it in" or "control it with knowledge". Sometimes I do healing with hands and also with voice/sound, but I notice that it's always spontaneous and I never anticipate it. I am more interested in walking my path as my soul is guided, knowing that I will be and do what I am here to and need not add anything unto it. I am sufficient and there is not something lacking I need to compensate for. In this sense I am not seeking a way or a system to place myself as the present moment is enough for me. I can sense the healing of Lilith relative to the Sag planets in this: freedom to heal intuitively and spontaneously: not putting it into tidy neat rows like plants in a garden. Also integrated into my human life, not another spiritual identiy to hide behind (all my Sag/Neptune stuff).

The north node of Lilith is 18 Sag, in my 3rd, conjunct my IC and Jupiter.
Well this just adds to the ball I'm having with my Jupiter. I'm curretly writting this at the foot of mount shasta on christma eve. It's incredibly windy that it shakes the van. I am free, in my home, learning how to keep myself warm and feed my soul. My sense is the evolutioan of the Lilith archetpye within me is communcating truth that reflects what is natural and indigenous to me (sag in 3rd, conj Jupiter) as well as coming home (IC) and living an authentic, healthy, emotionally and spiritually rich human life.

So that's a bit on my growing understanding of my own Lilith signature. Everyone is invited to add anything more or ask questions. I don't feel I understand Lilith so much just yet - so everything I write here is just what's blossoming in my awarness at this time.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Thank you for sharing your story that serves to illustrate and teach about the nature of the Lilath archetype. Your story perfectly illustrates how the archetypes manifested in your Soul context.

"Question: Does lilith correspond to shame in regards to what is wild and untamed? I'm wondering if anyone has observed and correlated this?"

Yes, it does for it is that which is natural and 'untamed' that is the very essence of men trying to control and repress the very essence of the natural women relative to the 'beliefs' that are manufactured by men in order to do this. There are countless examples that could be sited to illustrate this but, to me, one of the most disgusting of all of them is men mutilating women's body by cutting off their clitorises: female genital mutilation.  

Again Ari thanks for sharing your story. I can only hope that this thread will continue by having others participate in it because it's intention is to help both men and women understand what the natural women actually is, and to help promote the actualization of that natural women so that, hopefully, our planet itself can become re-balanced into all that is natural.

Shalom, Rad

ari moshe

Hi all, some more thoughts/observations:

First, a great couple days for observing this archetype in all of our lives and in the world:
Jan 5/6 during and after the new Moon in Cap, Lilith will be conjunct the Moon and Pluto at 20 degrees Capricorn, just 5 degrees after the new Moon at 15 Cap. So that will be a great time to observe this archetype.
Later on in Feb Lilith will conunct the south node of the Moon, another significant transit.

Also I realized that the Lilith archetype can equally corresopnd to where we may have played the role of supressing/shaming/mutilating/hating/demonizing the natural feminine. This archetype can manifest as where we play a role in the distortion. Intuitively feeling into my own soul past I can see this for myself.

Little story in this life. I used to practice a thing called  "shomer negia" which is a practijce of "watching my touch" - the idea being that touch with women can intigate sexual impulses (1st house) that are wrong, dirty (Virgo) and possibly lead to further sin. [Also that it's forbidden to touch women when they are menstrating - and since no one knows if a woman is menstrating, and its not something to ask, and that she may not have taken the ritual bath ayway etc etc... just don't touch women at all, ever - unless you are married.. at which point touch is a green light but only for two weeks out of the month...]

And so I have many memories of where this twisted up and distrotied my mind and emotional body and that of others. In one instance I was casually touched on the arm by a woman, an attractive woman of my age (age 16 or so). I instincitively swiped the part of my arm as if to indicate I was swiping her touch off of me.

I think my fear was mostly that other people will see that I was touched by a woman and associate me with someone who touches women. I felt the need to outright reject and push away the physical touch with a gesture of swiping. I remember there was no sexual or any meaningful intention behind her touch, it was just a touch that occured in a conversation, or to get my attention. I realized immediately that what I did was shaming and somewhat communicated the gesture of "superior, better, cleaner than you". I don't think I did anything about it, but I can see in retrospect that my action may have had an affect of alienating and shaming her.

I feel this further reflects the lilith in Virgo in 1st square to my Sag in 4th as it pertains to alienating and shaming women/ the feminine within and without for what is natural.

Virgo in the 1st is very kinky and has a very strong sex drive. The natural feminine archetype in Virgo wants to get into the grit and nuances of sexuality and of the body. It needs the freedom to be wild and assertive with it's sexual energy and connect with all the nuances and intricasies. When this is repressed, it manifests as a false purity that can have the effect of actually "cleansing" by way of violence and or estreme (1st house) acts of purging/cleansing that actuall violate and distort what is already perfect just as it is. IE trying to fix something natural because it's dirty and wrong, only to create trauma; to cleanse and "fix" the natural sexual energy that is dangerous, wild, destructive, dirty and so it much be purified.

I do not know if in past lives I have manifested such violent behavior towards women, I would not be surprised. I'm open to any insights/ direction you may feel called to share about this topic Rad if you feel it is helpful/relevant to share.
I do sense that I have for certain been subject to them and have subjected myself to them to myself in various extreme ways as I have done that in this life.

Rad

Hi Ari,

The distorted Lilath in Virgo in your examples occurs because of the manufactured beliefs equaling religions, customs, norms, and judgements. Relative to Virgo that can manifest as a guilt/ atonement equaling masochism, and guilt/ anger .. anger because of the guilt ... equaling sadism in various ways.

Shalom, Rad

Kristin

Hi Ari,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your new discovery of how the Asteroid Lilith, the ORIGINAL Lilith, has been reflected in your life through pure expression, distortions as well as how you are uncovering how to resolve and heal this energy.

This is a clear example of how the original, distorted and resolution can be seen in one symbol, and it minimizes confusion for integrating the Dark Moon and the Black Moon, remembering that those symbols are both mere projections in space and the Black Moon can vary by 20 degrees depending on whether you are using the True or Mean Node.

This is about getting back to your ROOT design and knowing your feminine ORIGINS.

This was ideal timing as well because you have a 1st House Lilith and a South Node in Gemini which is exactly where we are in our thread and it was beneficial to hear it from a male's experience, especially with your Orthodox background.

I wanted to remind people that Asteroid Lilith ( #1181 ) must be added to the outer ring. I will attach Ari's chart here that shows his Asteroid Lilith.

You asked

"Question: Does Lilith correspond to shame in regards to what is wild and untamed? I'm wondering if anyone has observed and correlated this?"

Rad answered this question perfectly but I wanted to add that

The words wild and untamed are very Lilith in the 1st words in her original state and what I tell women that I am counseling about Lilith, is that "All women were not born to be wild, but all women were born to be natural."

There is not one Soul who I have counseled that does not feel some form of shame as a result of the patriarchy for not only expressing but admitting their natural feminine desires and the nature of this shame is always found within this Asteroid Lilith symbol.

Thank you for putting your energy into teaching what you are newly discovering.

~Kristin

Helena

Hi Kristin and Everyone,

SN LILITH IN GEMINI/ 3rd HOUSE

Every woman's root has sacred echoes in the archetypes of taurus, gemini and cancer, lilith south node's signs. Even though each soul has its own memory of this distant past described in the specifics of house/aspects that this south is in and overall evolutionary signature, these signs show what we share as a whole, the female polarity's body of existence on earth if we can put it like that, and it is interesting to notice here also the law of trinity, these three signs for the feminine's past. And can we also say they represent earth, mind and body?
If we a look at it in the history of patriarchy, the soul that chose the path of gemini in the past is a soul that walked the road in the middle.
Taken as a natural expression of energy, this is a woman creating bridges, relating things, people and facts, as a matter of evolutionary necessity and natural adaptation. What makes her path and recovery work unique is the ability to use the mind and intelligence to understand and communicate this understanding to others, allowing others also to add their mind and intelligence to a common understanding and evolution. Evolution and expansion are in fact key for this woman's sense of aliveness. To use whatever information it has within itself (most of the times information coming out of the need to birth new meaning from the adaption work) and put that outside, sharing and giving it to others, noticing then how that has contributed to help everyone go a little step further.

The Goddess Pallas Athene is the Deity ruling over her past and i would like to focus a bit on Her.
Known for her wisdom, we have seen her passing her messages and permeating the minds of each of these women (and men too of course), their lives and professions, and the lives of everyone they have met and came into contact with, by the sharing of their gifts. They were and are Goddess special messengers.
Who were these women? In the Asteroid Goddesses book, Demetra George says of Pallas Athene that "she invented the flute, the trumpet, the potter's wheel, the first earthenware vases, the plough, rake and ox-yoke. As goddess of the arts and crafts, Pallas served as the patroness of artists, artisans, architects and sculptors. She instructed humanity in the trades of smithing and metal founding as well as the arts of cooking, embroidery, woolworking and weaving. Finally, as goddess of health and healing, Pallas Athene taught a variety of medical practices."
So we have an idea of who they were and we also have an understanding of the urgency in which they are coming back and/or remembering who they were and their own wisdom, with the impressive resurgence of these (sometimes lost) practices, as they are coming out in the world and all the souls that are now making a living from it, as well as teaching it to others, in counter movement to fast paced life, artificial products, mass production and consumption. These women are the ones that have a practical thing to say in the making of a new world and they have the inner wisdom and ancient gifts to do it. These being part of their necessary recovery work, as this a woman who's inner fulfilment would be strongly linked with her ability to have a place in a world where her talents (and most of the time her hands) can be shown and put to good use, as we are already seeing it happen.

The owl and the snake both accompany Pallas Athene. Wisdom and prophecy. These symbols in the past of the feminine so well express the duality women came to face. Both the snake and the owl are ancient symbols of magic, mystery and higher states of consciousness, and this is exactly what is and was under patriarchal target, suppression, distortion and destruction. The fear of the unknown, what was not seen to be controlled or limited.
The owl, with the big eyes that can see in the dark and its silent presence, as seen it all, knows it all, has been a witness of the darkness and forced silence these women (and Woman) have been living. They knew, but most of the times they could not share what they knew and their own wisdom. These are the women that were burned at the stake for what they in fact knew to be their truth and some of these women became warriors like Pallas Athene herself was Warrior Goddess, with strong links to the Amazon women in her mythological roots, also seen astrologically in the sextile from aries to gemini and the libra and sagittarius polarities. These were women that came to fight and be a voice for what they loved and believed.
There is also an interesting characteristic to the owl. It turns out owls have this unique way of listening, and listening in the dark. They have asymmetrical ears, one is slightly higher the other is slightly lower, and with this, whenever an owl hears a sound it is able to determine its exact location - when the sound is "aligned" in both ears, the owl happens to be facing directly where the sound is coming from, without moving the body just slightly turning the head. Isn't nature's intelligence the greatest teacher? Women and souls with the owl spirit, under Pallas Athene, are not only sure to listen very well to others but know exactly where they are coming from! It is within themselves the capacity to center still in space and time so to find meaning for their lives. Aligning higher and lower mind, spirit and matter for higher consciousness.
Of course, distortion of these qualities and we have women constantly running all over the place, doubting themselves, what they have heard, where others are coming from, doubting the truth of what they are seeing, or even becoming exaggeratedly suspicious and crazy, catching and spreading the wrong/dubious message.
As for the snake, we know the profoundness of this symbol and its dual image of both consciousness rise, kundalini energy and rebirth/regeneration, as well as evil excuse for patriarchal distortions as seen in the garden of eden. And also how some of these women's distortion started when they came to believe any false judgement projected on themselves and their true natures, specially when it came to women's natural sexuality and in equal terms to man's loss of their undistorted feminine side.
Things came so far, mythologically, has having Pallas Athene to appear in the form of the Goddess without a mother and only a father. Her fertility became her virginity, her sexual nature her chastity. And so it is in these symbols still where the recovery remains.

It is unfortunately easy to understand why this happened to her. To chose a middle way usually signals to find a way to move forward and find resolution, blending both parts. The issue was that in here it meant to learn to blend male and female, under male dominance and not under the equality of both genders, so the female side in both women and men turned out repressed in the process. Gemini also correlates to justifications and in the repressed form, SN Lilith in gemini found easy to slip into the mind to justify and create all possible excuses to hide its female nature, as well as believing these lies. As Kristin as taught, this hiding is the square of gemini to pisces. This can be also martyrdom, justifying the victim role and women finding themselves powerless, as well as criticism, Virgo, for not doing the things themselves and how they think things should be done. And to complete the grand cross, Sagittarius, how all this translates into someone who is not living a life of Truth.

Another aspect of the distorted side in this past is the woman that cannot drive herself. Or women that are driven by others, commonly the husband, and criticise constantly how the other is driving them! The aspect of driving, is still today a great reference to examine how we allow ourselves the freedom to manage and rule our lives. Look at the countries in the world that still don't allow women to drive and look at the state of the feminine in those countries. it is imperative, in my opinion if any recovery work is to be done, for women with sn lilith in gemini, 3rd house, or any lilith positions in this house/sign to quite literally learn to drive and drive themselves, any vehicle is good, even if that vehicle (or mostly!) is a bicycle :-)
Another aspect i would see standing for recovery is the need to talk with their partners about sex, not just having sex. That wouldn't work for most anyone, lack of communication, but it is healing work for women with SN Lilith in Gemini or the 3rd. This need is in the background of their own lilith placements and can remain locked in the unconscious. Let's remember women were not allowed to desire so they were even more forbidden to talk about their desires. So communication is key, again, the thing they should not try to fix within themselves because its is not wrong. it is not wrong to think and talk about sex either. This will allowed them to also know their desires the moment they arise, because and by the fact they can be experimented and expressed to and with the other. It will be liberating when it is done. They probably will need to talk about how they feel and how they like to be touched and be very sensitive to the partner's hands as they relate to mind very directly, and specially for these women. They can discern very well the intentions/thinking/desires of the other just by the way they are being touched. Since her entire brain is an erogenous zone, what she listens from her partner is also closely related to how aroused she is and she will get sexuality aroused when she is able to trust a man that speaks the truth about how he is feeling, with no judgment to what these feelings are but the capacity to share each others truth. Within this trust, she can relax the mind and go with the body and body sensations.
it is also very likely these women's male side is very well developed if we think gemini correlates too with bisexuality. Changing gender was most times a crucial part of the adaptation and soul evolution. So this is a woman who's sexuality could be very diverse and even change much relative to preferences throughout life, because that would be a natural way for her to evolve and experiment to find her truth, of course having consideration that this would not be always present in all evolutionary states and would have many other forms to represent diversity.

There is another aspect i just found out about Lilith's nodes that it is very interesting to share (i don't know Kristin if i am going a bit far out here"¦) but i started to notice that all charts that i seen have Lilith/Ceres nodal axis correlation. And so, Lilith SN is conjunct Ceres NN, and Lilith NN is conjunct Ceres SN. It is quite an information! If we relate that with how the femine's roots correlate to the rebirth of Women, and the necessary process of reviving those roots is exactly acknowledging the need for recovery and accepting this coming out of the underground as Ceres, to give birth to a new earth, well i think is such a strong symbol"¦ I would really like to know your opinion about it, if now it is appropriate time, but this really shook things for me, like finding a very important piece of the puzzle.

Thank you again and i would just like to mention once again how profound it is to be able discuss this things.
This is a very important thread, my greatest appreciation for the time you devote to this teaching Kristin (and the patience to wait on us...) and the time everyone gives to participate in it also, sharing is learning and evolving.

Helena

Kristin

Greetings Helena,

Thank you for posting and for putting your heart and Soul into this Lilith journey.

I was not aware of the Nodes of Lilith mirroring those of Ceres but it feels you are really onto something here. It makes perfect sense how these Goddess energies traveled through time and how they would have been expressed and also repressed together in this way. By sharing the same NN, it would reflect how the energies are working together to resurrect the feminine.

I am limited on time this morning but will comment more on this as well your post tomorrow morning.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin