School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

We need to remember that the ego manifests from the Soul itself: it is not separate from it. It is the desires of the soul within Trump that are the causative determinants that have lead to his making the contract with Lucifer. The ego or self image generated from his Soul is not in opposition to itself. The 'mission', as you put it, is a function of his own Soul desires. And his Soul is responsible for those desires and choices. Being responsible for his own choices is that which Trump's Soul and ego is in denial of. It is in denial because his Soul NEEDS TO FEEL LIKE IT IS A VICTIM to anything or anyone that stands in his way of actualizing his core Soul desires for absolute power and domination of others. His Soul has and does consider itself to be a Zarathustra: a super human Soul who is superior to all others with the exception of a few like himself. This is why he like to be buddies with other evil Souls like Putin, etc.

His Soul needs to feel like a victim because it is through that dynamic that he has and can justify anything that he does relative to his desire to be that Zarathustra with absolute power and dominion over others. In essence, what he is opposing is accepting the responsibility in his own actions which is the very essence of the lessons that correlate with his North Lunar Node, Sun, and Uranus in his 10th House.

It is his own Soul's desires for ABSOLUTE POWER OVER OTHERS, TO BE A ZARATHUSTRA, THAT IS THE CAUSE OF HIM MAKING THAT CONTRACT WITH EVIL/ LUCIFER. His Soul can make itself a VICTIM TO ITSELF relative to being in denial of making that contract in the first place.

Relative to your thoughts/ questions about what is natural to be male or female simply remember the core and underlying natural law: it is the female principle that is the origin of life including the archetype of being male. Thus, the totality of the female archetype IS WITHIN THE MALE ITSELF just as the totality of the male is WITHIN THE FEMALE BECAUSE IT IS THE FEMALE THAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE MALE. The male gender is not just one thing, just as the female in not just one thing. There is a natural diversity of archetypes that are specific to the female gender just as that is true for the male gender.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Kristin,

makes total sense now, the kite pattern, thank you for taking the time to explain it in Pelosi's chart. Great example, and i agree with DDD, that picture exactly describes current reality still today. I ended up thinking that the kite pattern can be too the intelligence within the soul to grow 'wings' around that initial opposition right?
Thank you too for the film links! I aim be able to post in a few days on this new segment.

Helena

Kristin

Hi All,

When I was drafting the Cancer piece, I was reminded of a song that speaks so well to this archetype:

WARM WHISPERS by Australian musician Missy Higgins.

and Guess what ?

She has South Node of Lilith in Cancer (Mars in Cancer too)

Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnSsILubpag&start_radio=1&list=RDNnSsILubpag&t=150

and for a more wild/edgy live version..she really comes out of her shell at the end and accesses that square to Aries, and then the shy Cancer in her quietly crawls back in her shell again, two steps forward, one step back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycNBnqI1mY

"Warm Whispers"

Your warm whispers
Out of the dark they carry my heart
Your warm whispers
Into the dawn they carry me through
And I'm weeping warm honey and milk
That you stay surrounding me, surrounding me

Your warm whispers
Letting me drown in a pool of you
Your warm whispers
Keeping the noise from breaking through
That you stay surrounding me, surrounding me
Yeah I'm weeping warm honey and milk that you
Stay surrounding me

Your warm whispers
Your warm whispers

Your warm whispers
Yeah, I'm weeping warm honey and milk
Your warm whispers

Oh, yeah. Oh, whoa

Oh, yeah. Oh, whoa

(But you're gone)

Your warm whispers
(But you're gone, you're gone
You're gone you're gone
You're gone you're gone)

Your warm whispers
(But you're gone, you're gone and
You're gone you're gone and
You're gone you're gone)

Your warm whispers
(But you're gone, you're gone and
You're gone you're gone and
You're gone you're gone)

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Nerissa

Thank you, Rad!

Yes, I was thinking more about his Moon ruled by Jupiter: that he has this inflated self-image he can justify with all manner of beliefs/belief systems....the ruler in 2nd: that reinforce his own inner sense of need/worth to maintain this inner fiction (Neptune there too: seems pretty clear)....& that Venus in the 11th/Cancer: goes back to that Sun/nn/uranus as well: entirely tied into that dynamic just described - the 'mission' and the justification for that mission based on ego-aggrandizement coupled with trauma: and the utter intention of creating mass trauma for others: in the future he will be the figure head of other mass-movements...

He is described as a 'stress-eater': looking at those cancer/11th/jupiter/second house: could it be more clear??

It is also interesting to see the dynamic of 'denial' ie, Virgo: it rules the second (self worth, relation to the self), Mercury rules the sun/nn/uranus 'contract' dynamic, it is in the 11th (trauma & within that sado-maschoism) in cancer (his self-image) and the sixth is ruled by.....Aquarius, right back to that Uranus etc!!  

What do you see Rad about the future of this life, and beyond that what you can or wish to share, considering his moon is conjunct his south node?

....he is bringing into this life previous dynamics: but it's a redo...since he has made a contract after that most recent past life: I imagine certain dynamics are 'better' to his point of view - but the end result is the same despite the contract...

His entire chart becomes so self-referential, variations on a theme: reminds me, I think of the dissection of Yoko Ono's chart that there is 'no way out'...also, Trump, as Ono, has the Mars in the 12th: Rad said he felt frequently that this placement gives to mind a person who could have an outward appearance but have a 'knife in their boot'....

And: thanks for the clarity @ gender issues: the societies I was looking at, looking closer, though much more natural then the current earth, are still patriarchal in nature.....that's my issue: where is any example of what is natural anymore?  

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

I would rather not say anything about the rest of Trump's life, and his future, at this point in time.

The only example of folks living naturally anymore can only been seen through individual humans here and there, this small community and that. That's about it, sadly, at this point in time

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Kristin thanks for the link to Missy Higgins' song and lyrics.  Beautiful.  DDD

Kristin

Hi All,

So we are continuing our journey with Lilith, and will now move to the next step by discussing the archetype of Cancer and how this archetype manifests when it is distorted.

Remember that for any Soul who has repressed what is natural prior to this life, will be born with these distortions coming into this life. This applies for a majority of the human race. Very few Souls have the courage to fully honor and own their natural design.

So if you have already been preparing something or want to comment on the pure form of Cancer, please do, and for those who would like to participate in the next step, please share a distorted expression of South Node of Lilith in Cancer.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Deva

Hi All,

I want to thank Kristin, Rad, and all that have participated on this thread! I have gained a lot of valuable wisdom from reading what has been shared here. I would like to add my understanding of the archetype of Cancer expressed in the pure form.

The pure expression of the archetype of Cancer is one of self-security, and able to express both vulnerability and strength simultaneously (Capricorn polarity). In essence, to access vulnerability in such a way that we become self-secure and stronger than before. In this way, the inner child becomes a healthy "adult child" through emotional maturation (Capricorn polarity). Within this, is the ability to nurture others in ways that the Soul was perhaps not nurtured as a child; to heal emotional wounds of the past through nurturing others first. By doing so, the Soul can nurture the community at large in some way.

The Cancer/4th house/Moon archetype symbolizes a recovery of our original root/origin as we return to The Source of All Things, God/dess. Astrologically speaking, the natural trine from the sign of Cancer (self-image/origin) to the sign of Pisces (Source) reflects this process. The key within this is to effect emotional healing through developing an internal state of security, and cultivating a positive self-image that is does not seek security through others.

Often, when we see the sign of Cancer emphasized in the natal chart it symbolizes that emotional needs were not meet as a child. In a positive expression,  this experience can be used to effect internal nurturing, and to purge external sources of security. In addition, helping others heal from their own wounds through promoting self-care and self-security rather than a dependency on oneself or others.  

In a pure expression, the sign of Cancer can be expressed as a type of "universal mother" archetype who cares for the community at large in some way. From my understanding, in natural times there was no "nuclear family," or "us four and no more" mentality as we know it today. In addition, children were raised communally.  

I look forward to continuing this journey with you all here!

Namaste,

Deva

Helena

Hi All,

I took me a while to put something together, probably more than the origins, but that was the intent.

Thank you to Kristin too for that beautiful song and inspiration, it was on my mind for a whole day :-) and also to Deva for coming to teach us. Looking forward too to more insights, thoughts and sharing of everyone who wants to join in, Heather and Nerissa.

Thank you,
Helena

SN LILITH CANCER/ 4TH HOUSE . FINDING THE ORIGINS

Tuning In
These women have been tuning in.
From Gemini's leaves to Taurus's trunk and stems, Cancer branches are in the roots of the Female Tree. Theirs is the past as well as the future of the feminine.
NN Pluto in Cancer, Soul collective future, goes to the depths from where they have been and come from. The return to Mother.
Cancer is yin, in her origins she is embodies the essence of the female polarity. In her journey, we wonder who's behind that courageous choice to keep coming from the origins no matter what? Who were these women that endured the patriarchy from a place of emotion, feeling and care? It is my proposal that they, or at least some essential part of themselves, had to remain hidden, over there in the roots of the Tree to preserve the most sacred part not only of themselves but Ourselves. But also that the original expression of the archetype is too about honouring the sacredness of the inner life.
It is from the depth of these unknown, unseen places, that they continued to be mothers, lovers, partners, friends, caretakers, midwives.
Most of the times, they only gave. Love, nourishment, kindness, food for body and soul, but Who's body and soul? Sometimes it is true that they just end up spent, lost and alone.

If The Future is Female, the most recent past in collective evolution was essentially not female. It was extraordinarily difficult for these women to keep touching the memories of who they really are, going there to what they are feeling and experiencing first. To value and be valued for that. This can be seen astrologically not only in the opposition to capricorn/sn pluto and the cardinal squares, but the Sagittarius/Aquarius inconjuncts. This shows the crisis, trauma and indirect paths they endured just to be themselves and honour the truth in their natures, on God/dess behalf. These women were the keepers of the feminine Tree, they kept its roots alive, working from underground, so some day, their flowers and fruits can grow free.
They were not calling it the forbidden fruit for nothing amidst Patriarchy distorted symbology. It was essentially in fear of Truth that distortions were and are created. We have seen and been studying this in the case of soul's like Nancy Pelosi, her innermost truth standing tall in face of collective fear, firmly rooted and alive. It might not always been like this. We could only imagine what it was like for her to tune in and come back to show it, but she did it on her own for sure. We can see it.
Sometimes it can just be anger, righteous anger coming out, an emotion women were taught to hide or something not "˜pretty' to show, at least under others standards.

But even if personally we don't connect directly to Lilith's SN expression in Cancer, the 4th house or in aspect to the moon, we would be always in touch with the beginning, the origin she shares with all of us. Her need for going inside and find pure emotion.
She knows there's magic to tuning in.
All births come from there. We feel insecure, unsure, vulnerable, afraid, we don't know. Let's imagine, from the aries/cancer square, something completely new trying to come to life, how not to feel all of that? It's just natural, we don't have to expect it to be any different. This is the thing SN Lilith in Cancer does not have to fix and she would never try to fix in her Original self. It is not wrong to feel all of that, it's natural. In surrendering to the truth of what is, magic happens. It's in this place God/dess conspires to makes us happy. It really does as we know it, we all have experienced those moments in life where giving up the struggle was exactly finding the answer, and almost by magic something new was born. A new path, creative inspiration, love, moment of bliss. Born from the inside, out of our courageous act to accept vulnerability and just open the inner door. Does this also mean we had to close the outer door? Probably yes, even if for a moment, and a crucial act to understand the journey of this woman's essence.

The Moon Goddess and the Deities in the Underground
It's Lunar Eclipse time and here we are honouring Her. An eclipse with moon at zero degrees Leo and how beautiful it is to see this Lilith's ruler staying here at the entrance door of the Sun sign, both sharing equal place, moon and sun, at the third eye chakra, calling our intuitive wisdom, spiritual awareness and balance of rest, play, listen, talk, gestate, create, give, receive.
The Moon rules not only over our emotional bodies she is the ancient ruler for the passage of time. The inner cycles inside Chronos time, Saturn.
She presides over natural rhythms, our bodies and earth rhythms. She rules over women's cycles, sexuality and fertility. Every 28 days she introduces to our awareness the requests of our souls and women's menstrual cycles and life's passages are deeply rooted in Her wisdom. Many women today are bringing back the tools our ancestors relied on for natural living and communion with the Moon, to trust the intelligence of life and earth's whispers and cultivate staying grounded. From women sharing with other women practical tools on how to adjust their life's flow with their menstrual cycles, intuitively trusting the wisdom of their bodies to knowing when to act, when to stay; to astrological timing with the new and full moon's themes and celebrate these cycles with each other with natural rituals.
We can all find our own unique way to live under Her guidance. Personally, i found profound connection, for some years now, in keeping a little lunation book journal i created, nothing fancy. The guidance and synchronicity i have received over these years is beyond extraordinary. I would encourage any woman with the desire to dive deep into their own essence to create their own personal way to live with the moon.
In my journal i decided to keep track of the new moon themes from an astrological perspective, what they point to in my chart and watch what goes during the month, with a little space for dreams and other messages and synchronicities, then i leave a space open for the next full moon at the same sign, in around 6 months time and see how life (and the things i not even remembered), at all times bring developments, new insights and usually circles/closes around the same issues or souls wishes to work in the areas they archetypally and literally point to. It's quite an exercise. It teaches to trust in the natural cycles of life and of our connection to the Whole. Naturally grounds and protects the soul from any external references or themes holding to much meaning in favour of true inner development and focus. As with any process, it has its own time and that's usually the fun of it ;-)

This connection to the Moon probably unveils a little bit more on Ceres/Lilith nodes correlation too. If Ceres, as Kristin remembered, is a symbol for the recovery of something lost from the past, I would risk to propose that Lilith in Cancer with her Moon rulership presides over each Goddess stay in the realm of the unseen. I am no expert to the mythological themes, but tend to find they teach us many stories some of them with a common message permeating many cultures and times.
From the Woman's journey perspective, whenever true feminine essence was endangered Goddesses went underground, be it the underworld, the earth or the sea.They were out of human sight for a while. Usually to find themselves or lost parts of them, to rest, to cry, to recover, to survive and to come back. Goddess Moon with her original wisdom, has always been watching over them and their perilous cycles and journeys. Original Lilith herself flew there, Ceres was there, Isis, Sedna, Psyche and many other Goddesses and mythological figures that also tell us stories of wisdom in retreat.
One of my favourite it is the story of Psyche, interesting to remember here.
In some way she tells us the story of the soul's need for self-care in order to find true Divinity. To meet the other from her Divine place and nothing less, as well as how the female is too essentially erotic. She embodies the original expression of vulnerability and courage behind self-love as the fundamental task women and the feminine part in each soul, mature expression of emotions, has in the development of inner security, so all that can be given to or experienced with the other comes unconditionally from there and from that awareness. She shows how that process unfolds, sometimes inadvertently, and how we mature and grow incorporating emotion.
She is a symbol for divine union and the encounter with erotic love with a particular message that none of that would be ever possible if the soul ignores the inner path. When Psyche was initially married to Eros, in the condition of the most beautiful mortal, she had this rule where she could never ever see him under the light. In this stage she was the symbol of women madly in love with an idea of the other, Psyche, but fundamentally unaware of the desires of her soul and her erotic self, unable to consciously see Other because Psyche didn't not expressed yet her true self out of self-love and self-care.
In her story, she undergoes alone this process of passing four impossible tasks (interesting to see here too the four points in the grand cross as essential turning corners in evolution) where nature always, almost by magic, comes to help and keep company, teaching how to blend the masculine and feminine energies, learning to fly over the "river of hate", focusing on the tasks at hand and ignoring distractions that commonly appear as other people, helpless and already dead, asking for her help, trying to take her down with them, astrologically, Libra's square to Cancer and the need for balance giving/not giving.
Nonetheless right in the end of her journey after passing all the tasks she chooses to disobey, (she actually disobeyed twice because it was her original curiosity that led her to shed a light on eros that then set her through all of this). The rules were very specific, she was to bring this beauty ointment from the underworld and deliver it to Aphrodite so she could reunite with her beloved again. But at the end of her quest, feeling tired, worn out, in need for rest and care, Psyche decided that she would not give this beauty ointment to Aphrodite. Even if she risked life doing it, she would give what she needed and conquered by her own means to herself and only from there she could reunite with her love.
This was of course very controversial, although i agree on this view that at the end of the quest she was different, she manage the right to make her own decisions, she had just conquered/recovered her own Divinity, she was to see/meet herself and her needs clearly and so she was ready to experience Divine love. "In all interpretation of the myth that I have come across Psyche is scorned for her "narcissistic" wish to be beautiful for Eros. But I think we can look at what she did form a symbolic standpoint: the soul wants to purify itself and be beautiful to in order to merge with the Beloved (understood as God, like in Sufism or Christian mysticism). She is a drop that longs after the ocean."*

The Sn Lilith in Cancer woman in her original form, desires to merge with the other, wants union, physical touch, tenderness and most of all, give and receive love. She is shy, but like Psyche, she can be adventurous, put herself under trouble to learn how to be mature and be responsible for herself. She will deeply trust her intuition. Originally, her love his unconditional, the water grand trine, and that love is everywhere and extended to everyone.
Sexually she would rather want to kiss a whole day then a five minute intense sexual encounter, something rather difficult if not impossible for her, specially with no prior intimacy. For her every little thing matters. The atmosphere, the scents, the sounds, all belong to the experience. Is like the outside world meets the inner world in equal amounts. Sexual intimacy will also need time and ritual, things unfolding slowly at their own pace. Nothing would put this woman more out of her center then to be made to rush, or be touched aggressively. She will need time before, during and after sex. Most importantly she will need to share caress and touch after orgasmic experiences. She won't have the same needs all the time but she will need a safe, secure and nurturing environment to express what she needs. And also most of all from her love and intense physical union and bonding, she will want to create new life from within herself, born out of love.

Wholehearted
It is both serendipity and magic that during the writing of this part of the thread i came across this amazing woman, who happens to had given one of the most all time viewed Ted Talks, on the Power of Vulnerability for wholehearted living. You probably know her, Brene Brown, and is no wonder she has Lilith and SN Lilith in Cancer.
Many pages can be written on this Lilith but she simply, on a very cancerian way, shares with us how she went to pull it through, and she gives us all her Love.

Here is her talk
https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability/transcript

And i also leave bellow an image, with valuable guidelines taken from her work, that could well translate the return to Original Lilith in Cancer

*from https://symbolreader.net/2013/11/12/eros-and-psyche-3/

Helena

Hi Kristin,

After posting i have been reflecting on gender relative to SN Lilith in cancer, so went to this that you wrote,

"Because Cancer/Capricorn connects to gender, it may also be that in prior lives this woman was a man and is learning now to develop the other side of gender in order to balance both sides in full.

If not, then the evolutionary intent is to access the natural inner male and integrate it within her ongoing actualization of her own femininity. The evolutionary intent is to become equally male and female and to cultivate both sides of the whole. Another reason for the insecurity may be due to not feeling at home in this new gender, hormones included, especially given how patriarchal cultures have defined masculinity and femininity."

I can confirm from the few cases that i know personally, besides Nancy Pelosi as you mentioned, that it's true changing gender previously has happened, and was thinking on perspective, that relative to SN Lilith gemini's more androgynous state, that probably SN Lilith in cancer issues relative to gender and integration of the inner male/female are very emphasised, a big soul issue, and i didn't refer to that, would you see it being so?
It's curious that some of this souls would have NN Lilith in sagittarius, others capricorn, so a general guideline could we say that this could help us know if the integration has already occurred and now more a question of following one's true relative to gender preferences, sagittarius, and still needing to work on the integration of the male polarity and inner security/authority issues in the case of Capricorn?

In essence from what i get from this cases, it seems that if changing gender occurred in this life, now a woman, this is a woman that is also re-learning about her own feminity much more than acting from the Origin. It seems that until that power of vulnerability is addressed things are always even if for a bit, distorted, right?

Thank you,
Helena

Kristin

Hi All,

Deva, Thank you for your presence here on the Lilith thread and for sharing some key additions. Your post reminded me of something I wanted to share with everyone when we see Cancer emphasized in a birth chart and the need to develop internal security.

It is important to remember that this is true for the Soul at any stage of evolution. Souls in the advanced stages of the Spiritual State will endure intense emotional tests as well. Just because a Soul is evolved, does not mean they do not continue to experience these emotional hits. These hairpin turns can be some of the toughest growth points to endure so the Soul can cultivate a total sense of emotional strength and security, which ultimately leads to an inner union with the Divine. As we have all been sharing with the teachings of the archetype of Cancer, the only real way forward is by doing the deep emotional work, which opens a door to the Soul and a direct channel to the Eternal: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.

Take the story of Yogananda for example. He lost his mother at the tender age of 11, whom he was extremely close to. They were separated when she passed and she died so quickly that he did not even have a chance to feel her touch one last time or to say good-bye to her.

Yogananda was devastated by her death. He shares this story in his Autobiography and the Soul reasoning that he needed to lose his earthly mother was so he would seek to access the unconditional love of the Heavenly Mother.

Clearly, he was thrown into an absolute state of vulnerability. This proved to be a heart-wrenching loss, but one that would propel him into his destiny as a "Spiritual engine , who would carry many Souls to God's Kingdom."  Her last words in a letter to him were, "Farewell my child; The Cosmic Mother will protect you."

He has Venus and Mercury in Sagittarius in the 4th house, a Cancer house. Venus rules his North Node in Taurus in the 9th, and Mercury is ruler of his Pluto in Gemini in the 10th. Pluto rules his 4th house cusp as well. His South Node of Mars and South Node of Uranus are conjunct his 4th house Venus and Mercury, reflecting the sudden loss of his mother and his need to go at it "alone".

Yogananda has a 12th house Leo Moon.....Heavenly Mother.

I remember JWG saying more than once how alone the Soul can feel as one deepens into the latter stages of the Spiritual State of evolution. This is because very few in their life, if any, will have a similar inner awareness of the world and beyond. How can another really understand the emotional reality of someone who is much further along? This experience alone will have the Soul feeling very much 'on their own.' It is an archetype for those at the advanced stages of evolution, and it emphasizes the constant need for the 4th house push no matter where you are on the wheel.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Kristin

Hi Helena,

I thoroughly enjoyed your post and wish to comment in full, not only to your generous offering but also to the questions that you asked.

I am quite limited on time today but will respond in the morning.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Kristin

Hi Deva,

I wanted to add comment to something you said that I loved along the lines of tribe.

You wrote

In a pure expression, the sign of Cancer can be expressed as a type of "universal mother" archetype who cares for the community at large in some way. From my understanding, in natural times there was no "nuclear family," or "us four and no more" mentality as we know it today. In addition, children were raised communally.

Yes, A natural form of expression for the Cancer Archetype is to be a MOTHER TO MANY!

At times you may see charts for Souls with a strong Cancer signature who do not have their own children in this life or have trouble conceiving, perhaps because their primary role is to nurture themselves and their own inner child. However, they may choose professions where they can be a Mother to Many as in being a teacher or a social worker etc.

Great addition..

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Kristin

Dear Helena,

JWG used to teach that when you understand the ROOT, then the branches take care of themselves. This is true as well with a woman's natural design. When you fertilize and feed this central truth, the various forms of expression evolve naturally, from branches to leaves, to flowers.

I loved your title Tuning IN...the natural expression of Cancer knows how to do that, for they are forever turning in and FEELING everything.

You wrote

In her journey, we wonder who's behind that courageous choice to keep coming from the origins no matter what? Who were these women that endured the patriarchy from a place of emotion, feeling and care? It is my proposal that they, or at least some essential part of themselves, had to remain hidden, over there in the roots of the Tree to preserve the most sacred part not only of themselves but Ourselves. But also that the original expression of the archetype is too about honouring the sacredness of the inner life.

So true....In the Ted Talk that you shared on Vulnerability...loved it! so cool that Brene Brown has Lilith in Cancer and SN Lilith in Cancer. You can see the gender switch in her energy as well.

I was deeply drawn to how she spoke about the difference between courage and bravery.

"The word Cour means HEART" in Latin, she says. Those woman who had the courage to be vulnerable are women who experience more joy in their life. "It is the Birthplace of joy and creativity and love," "They believed what made them vulnerable, made them beautiful."  

YES!!! and this is a natural truth.

and yes HIDING had to happen for these women and still happens in this patriarchal repressed reality, the hiding to protect what is so sacred. The natural TRINE to PISCES.

The women indeed kept the tribe in a state of balance, keeper's of the flame which includes sacred sexuality.

You wrote

All births come from there. We feel insecure, unsure, vulnerable, afraid, we don't know. Let's imagine, from the aries/cancer square, something completely new trying to come to life, how not to feel all of that? It's just natural, we don't have to expect it to be any different. This is the thing SN Lilith in Cancer does not have to fix and she would never try to fix in her Original self. It is not wrong to feel all of that, it's natural.

So true, I cannot tell you how times I have heard from clients with a strong Cancer signature that for their entire life people are telling them how sensitive they are (as if it's some kind of disease) It is the distortions with the Soul that create emotions that others react to. So it is not the sensitivity that is the issue, it is the repression of emotion over time that then can create the struggle as you spoke about..but it is within this pain..the struggle ..when something new and beautiful can be born. I loved how you spoke about this. We have to have the courage to GO THERE to be uncomfortable and to feel naked and alone...this is when real growth and true evolution happens.

A powerful example using the story of Psyche, and so true...Aphrodite was jealous of her beauty,and her strength, so much because she was able to access the power of vulnerability. She realized in her own journey and obstacles that she had to endure that nothing was more vital than becoming WHOLE unto herself which could only occur by leaning into her own divinity. A very ARIES/CANCER/SCORPIO/PISCES pursuit.

Your sharing on the pure Cancer sexual nature was spot on.

Excellent...thank you Helena,

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

P.S. I will follow-up in an additional post to answer your questions.