School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Helena,

"Capricorn, her original Lilith, in the positive expression of the archetype correlates with determination, integrity, resilience and mastery of one's life in every possible adversity. In the best possible way, this could be an example chart of someone who facing evil stands up to defeat it every time until its gone, every time stronger... "

That is in fact the intention within the archetype of Capricorn. But in Ivanka the parasites case she has Lucifer at 26 of Virgo natally, conjunct her N.Node of Venus, and is trine to her Lunar S.Node, and square her Neptune/Venus conjunction in Sagittarius. So in her context this correlates to the opposite of the natal Lilath in Capricorn which also means becoming responsible for one's own actions, and becoming emotionally and psychologically mature. For her this correlates to DENIAL of her actual reality, and to be invested in being a VICTIM to actual reality itself. It sustains the emotional child who is dependent on DADDY: her S.Node of Lilath conjunct his Lucifer, Venus, Saturn conjunction in Cancer.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

It's true, the last thing a parasite could wish for is the death of its host, how else could it live then?...
I always tend to look at the problem with an eye on the solution, but of course with this kind of dynamics we're in a upside down situation.
I looked at what you pointed out and really, it's the devil in disguise. We have the exact opposite of the original intent for each symbol. This woman even has the kite pattern we've mentioned previously to help her raise above all lies without getting caught (for a while at least).
If we imagine that we are seeing the chart expressing itself positively we could have this type of soul,

Lucifer conjunct Pallas/NN venus Virgo - the messenger/spokeswoman of bearer of light, God/dess, uniting people for a new future, the healer archetype
Lucifer trine SN Moon and Asc. Capricorn - personal integrity, authority and strength at the service of society
Square to Neptune/Venus Sag. - restoring lost values and natural beliefs and ways of relating

Instead we have what you mentioned and makes think if we can be discussing women Original roots/Distortion/Resolution in the cases women lack maturity, soul maturity. It seems pointless or even unreal to look at this chart and search for this soul's original feminine if her soul is still a child when it comes to knowing herself. Not that we are all very ahead and enlightened about our Original roots (as we've been seeing for the ever sense of discovery permeating this subject and discussions). It is a social/evolutionary cause even more to be discussing this things, in various contexts of society not only astrology, so more and more women can remember their Original selves. Although seeing from this case for instance, it does seem a long road is still ahead, or maybe not, maybe she is the perfect symbol, Lucifer Virgo, for collective awakening, her Lilith in Capricorn. God/dess works in many ways...
It's also interesting we're coming at this thoughts on maturity and the lack of it when studying SN Lilith in Cancer/ Lilith in Capricorn, and the distortions implying themselves women stay little girls so they don't remember or even get close to know their own authority and  what they're capable of by their own means. It's the key that keeps the door locked.

Well just some thoughts and thank you Rad for mentioning it,
Helena

Kristin

Hi Helena,

I checked in with Rad about some of this...so am here to answer your questions.

If i understand correctly, when this happens the dynamics of past, present and FUTURE overlap in the current life. Would this be a reflection of mirroring a connection to Evil, in a way that he is never going to be out of the deal, so will she due to the parasitic nature of her soul?

Hes has made the contract.. Prior to the current life. She has not made that contract as of yet.

It would make sense with the fact that her soul seems to be empty, gone, nothing there, or worst, occupied. The way you put it, parasite, says it all. Evil energy distorts everything, could we say it has taken all this woman's essence? Is there an honest possibility for her to leave that coming and going?

She is on the brink of her Soul essence being defined by Evil itself. She has yet to make the contract with Evil. Her Soul will be utterly exposed in this life which is underway now. As it becomes progressively exposed to her ACTUAL REALITY this will of course be put in her face, so to speak. It is at that point of progressive exposure that she will have a choice to make between accepting her actual reality, take responsibility for it, and then make inner amends to change herself. If not, if it is met by the existing denial of her actual reality, she will be given a choice after the current life to make the contract with Evil in order to sustain and actualize her desire for power, wealth, social status, and so on. If she does not make that contract she will then know, after this life, that the next lives to come will be utterly devoid of any social power, status, wealth, and so on. In fact the next life will be spent in various ways that are defined by poverty, of having no chance to change those life circumstances, and be at the mercy of those in power in the cultures of birth. This is a karmic necessity in order to counteract all the lives that have come before in which she was the parasite to others who did have that social status, etc.  

She will be informed and given the choice that if she wants to keep being in a relationship to her father that she must make the contract. She will be informed then that if she does not that her relationship with her father will be severed forever.

This is all seen/ symbolized by her Lucifer in Virgo that squares her Venus, Moon, Neptune conjunction that is conjunct her father's Moon and South Node in his 4th house, and his Uranus and Sun in Gemini in his 10th House.

I keep being confused about whether this is a soul conscious or unconscious about her real motives and desires. She has Jupiter balsamic to Pluto, moon (ruler of SN Lilith) in Sagittarius conjunct NN Lilith, original Lilith is ruled by Saturn in Libra, then ruled by Venus in Sagittarius conjunct Neptune. Does she consciously know to be deceiving or just leaving in a fantasy world? In a sense that would it be possible for this soul to be in any way conscious of natural law?

She is conscious about her real motives and desires yet in DENIAL of that fact at the very same time. She knows she is deceiving herself and others while denying it at the same time. All Souls are inherently defined by Natural Laws: the essence of all Souls. This is why if any of us violate a Natural Law we feel/know immediate guilt. She has made her "˜fantasy' world REAL. It is that fantasy world that she has desired that is the cause of becoming a parasite to others in the first place.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Rad

All,

Here is an artical about Ivanka's husband Jared Kurchner. I am also posting his chart: it is a noon chart, no birth time.

Jared Kushner "˜will eventually be exposed as an insatiably greedy Benedict Arnold': Harvard Law professor

Bob Brigham
Raw Story
10 Mar 2019 at 18:43 ET     

Senior White House advisor Jared Kushner was slammed on Saturday for being "the greatest domestic danger to America."

It started with a Twitter thread by University of New Hampshire professor and Newsweek columnist Seth Abramson.

Legendary constitutional law expert Laurence Tribe saw the thread, and said, "I'm with Seth Abramson here." ( https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1104500093577773056 )

"Smarmy, slimy, smiling Jared Kushner of 666 Fifth Avenue is the beating heart of this unprecedentedly corrupt and deeply evil administration," Tribe charged.

Professor Tribe has taught at Harvard Law for 50 years and tried 36 cases before the United States Supreme Court.

"He'll eventually be exposed as an insatiably greedy Benedict Arnold," Tribe predicted.

Like Tribe, Abramson had harsh words for Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump.

"I'm going to tell you now the chief thing I've learned from many months of research for my forthcoming book Proof of Conspiracy: Jared Kushner is now the greatest domestic danger to America," Abramson argued. "And many former US government officials know for a fact that what I've just said is true."

"Whatever you think VP Dick Cheney was to President George W. Bush, take that, make it three times as sinister, make Bush ten times more sociopathic and a devout criminal, and make Cheney stupid, venal, and entirely dismissive of our rule of law and you get what Kushner is to Trump," he continued.

"Kushner is going to get us into a devastating war with Iran. Jared, singlehandedly. Jared, to make money for himself. I'll say now that Jared more richly deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life than [Paul] Manafort, and Manafort richly deserves it," Abramson argued. "That's how bad this is."

"Whether you realize it or not, Kushner having top secret security clearance is the issue in American politics right now, as Trump circumventing our intelligence community to give his son-in-law that access is the shibboleth that made the current danger to America possible," he said.

"We need whistleblowers to blow their whistles now," Abramson concluded.

I'm with @SethAbramson here. Smarmy, slimy, smiling Jared Kushner of 666 Fifth Avenue is the beating heart of this unprecedentedly corrupt and deeply evil administration. He'll eventually be exposed as an insatiably greedy Benedict Arnold. Read the thread and watch this space. https://t.co/E1TSV520tR

- Laurence Tribe (@tribelaw) March 9, 2019

1/ Whatever you think VP Dick Cheney was to President George W. Bush, take that, make it 3 times as sinister, make Bush 10 times more sociopathic and a devout criminal, and make Cheney stupid, venal, and entirely dismissive of our rule of law and you get what Kushner is to Trump.

- Seth Abramson (@SethAbramson) March 9, 2019

2/ Kushner is going to get us into a *devastating* war with Iran. Jared, singlehandedly. Jared, to make money for himself. I'll say now that Jared more richly deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life than Manafort, and Manafort richly deserves it. That's how bad this is.

3/ I'm wondering today more than I ever have before whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller has spoken to one man: Rex Tillerson. For all that Tillerson presented a danger of a corrupt detente between Trump and Putin, I think he knows *now* exactly how dangerous Jared Kushner is.

4/ Don't believe anything you hear from Kushner's attorney or from Kushner. *Ever*. The latter will always be lying to you, and the former will either be lying to you or will have been lied to by his client. I don't know if Mueller can save us from this particular danger or not.

5/ Whether you realize it or not, Kushner having top secret security clearance is *the* issue in American politics right now, as Trump circumventing our intelligence community to give his son-in-law that access is the shibboleth that made the current danger to America *possible*.

6/ Our foreign policy is totally off the rails in a way that is dangerous, and the sole reason for this is the Kushner-Trump axis. Our values have been betrayed in ways that we may shortly feel so keenly our heads will spin. We need whistleblowers to blow their whistles now. /end

PS/ The extent to which you think that Jared Kushner does or does not keep things from his wife is precisely the extent to which you think that Ivanka Trump is complicit in covert actions that should, if there's any justice, put Jared Kushner in prison for a very, very long time.

Kurchner's natal Lucifer is 5 Leo which is conjunct the USA's Lunar North Node. His N.Node of Lucifer is 10 Aquarius which is the Lunar S.Node of the USA. His natal Lilath is 18 Sagittarius, his N.Node of Lilath is 27 Sagittarius, and the S.Node for Lilath is 1 Gemini. 

Connect all these symbols to Ivanka's chart, and her father as well. Once seen and understood for what this is should be horrifying to any of us.

Helena

Hi Rad and Kristin,

Thank you for answering my earlier questions, it sure is important to know this things and how they evolve.
Pondering on what you said and this last chart Rad posted, something happened that i would like to share based on my own difficulties in looking at these specific charts from the perspective of Lilith and the asteroid Goddesses.

I realised that in the course of these last months my own perception of the Goddesses has been evolving in a way that for me They really are alive in some form, not just asteroids out there in the sky or abstract points in the natal chart (of course we can extend this for any point in the chart from a EA perspective).
It's almost like Source has created this way to communicate directly with the human soul, crystalized as asteroids, stories and symbols we are able to relate to and understand with a human perception, because they not only are part of our evolutionary stories and paths, but they correspond to where we can find/recognise the natural expressions of our Origin, and evolutionary distortions included in the course of our collective and individual stories. Essentially, manifestations coming directly from Source i have come to develop immense respect for, in any chart. Don't know if makes sense for others...

In this context that has come to me as strong inner confusion, sadness and actually frustration, when i try to look for them in charts of souls that are themselves symbols of the distortion with no apparent or objective desire to any sort of resolution, as we have seen. Essentially, since most if not all souls are now in a process of remembering and recovering the original feminine, it is a natural process  of discovery to 'enter' the chart from distorted to resolution. But in the cases of these souls i feel it's almost like we enter the house and have to get out to find the Goddesses. So it didn't seem to make sense.
Then at some point of looking at the charts i really gave up and found myself asking the Goddesses, probably i was in despair  ;D, 'what is it that You are trying to tell here that i am not seeing?'
And the funniest thing was immediately i realised the question contained the answer. That in essence, it comes to the most simple and universal truth that what is important is that we keep our connection with Source, with the Goddesses, alive within ourselves. That we don't get to weaken this link when entering any house where we cannot seem to find Them, because what the message is in those cases is to simply open our eyes and look around. That seeing things for what they are can actually strengthen and deepen our Truth. It was quite a moment...

I am sorry if this is a personal musing with little interest anyone, i just thought i'd share it because it also might be not  :-)

Regarding Kushner's chart Rad, i don't feel i would be the right person to comment as i only have some questions at this point. I realised there is a very curious aspect to the chart that makes me wonder if he already made the contract? And at the same time he seems missing personality, like hiding behind everyone? I ask this because the chart is full of compensation and ease with the trines, a symbol JWG has mentioned also as a result of the superpowers given by the contract. And it is even more curious that this chart's crisis, the squares, almost all are related with the asteroids. What also got my attention in particular is that, between Trump and Kushner, there is strong ceres/nodes/lucifer link, doubled in both synastries probably suggesting belonging to the same family or family tree for a long time? Don't know quite right how to interpret this...
Another thing i saw that i don't know yet what it means, probably the same effect of deception Kristin already mentioned with Ivanka's soul, is Neptune strongly involved with Lucifer and Lilith: NN Lucifer conjunct S. Neptune; Lilith and NN Lilith conjunct natal Neptune; Lucifer conjunct NN moon/ NN Neptune; natal moon in Pisces...

Thank you again for your time and patience,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

The only reason I posted Kushner's chart was to show the commonality of the soul dynamics of Ivanka the parasite and Kushner's in terms of the evil that permeates them both. Was not really expecting you or anyone to analyze it.

There is of course other lifetimes in which the Soul currents of Trump, Ivanka, and Kurshner's do intersect in terms of being part of the family lineage. One example of that would  be the life of Sophia Alekseyevna of Russia in which they all had their parts in that life. In that life Sophia was then Trump himself. Attached is a jpg of her so you can see the resemblance. Here is a link to read about that if you wish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Alekseyevna. This should help in understanding Trump's situation with Russia in this life.

In a very recent prior life Kushner was a eunuch who came to power in Iran: Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar. Here is a link to read about him in that life: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Khan_Qajar. When you put that life in Iran in the context of him in this life, and all the connections he is making to Saudi Arabia, the biggest enemy of Iran, it all then begins to make sense: the evil of it. Attached in a jpg of Agha so you can see the resemblance to him in this life. In that life his Mars was in Pisces conjunct Lucifer and opposed by Ceres in  Virgo. Both were square his Lunar Nodal Axis: S.Node in Sagittarius, N.Node in Gemini.

One of the archetypes of Ceres in repeating or recovering something from the past that needs to be relived or recovered for karmic and evolutionary reasons. The connection between Trump, Ivanka, and Kushner is symbolized in that way among other symbols. There is a reason that those prominent American people in that article I posted about Kushner called him EVIL as well as his wife Ivanka.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Thank you so much Rad and Kristen
I am reading, although I do not have time to post.
Gratitude
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Helena

Rad, just out of curiosity, do souls in general tend to keep the same physical appearance/traits for many reincarnations?
These pictures are incredible...

Rad

Hi Helena,

There really is no general rule or law for that.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

And would it be that soul's tend to pick up this traits from the past lives that are being brought/dynamics in the current life?

Thank you,
Helena

Rad

Helena

Helena

Hi Kristin, Rad, All,

i just noticed this new moon brings Lilith and Pallas just turning direct and searched for the exact time this has happened, and thought of sharing the chart and some ideas.
The impressive fact is that this two Goddesses have been traveling together since last year and now they turn direct on the exact same degree, both turning direct only with 31 minutes apart. First Lilith then Pallas... Wow!
I will post chart of Lilith turning direct, Pallas chart only difference is the moon changes from 28 to 29 degrees aries, that fact only by itself stressing the importance of the Message... All this happening with the moon balsamic phase on the 31st of May.

I would love to know your thoughts on this if you have time to approach it, since this seems like a remarkable time in women's evolution and Her story, specially when it comes to leaving a very long pattern of relating and thinking, eliminating guilt and all those negative patterns, i say this focusing on the fact this happens in Libra, with a balsamic moon, ruler of the NN, just days before of a new moon in gemini, south node capricorn, bringing their power back, and with moon in aries, well, fire!  :)

I also had this coincidence yesterday of a friend asking me a question of one of her friends that she couldn't answer, so we were talking about it, of why and when did women lost their power and natural authority to come to a place when say a woman who's near 60 years old still feels like a little girl next to partner in a intimate relationship and searching also partners that are little boys, both wishing for the other to meet their inner child needs with a mature adult that obviously is then lacking for both, a situation many women can see themselves in no matter their age, even though their personal lives and realities are managed with independence and sense of personal authority, in this example of this person she is a grown up woman with a big network of friends, holistic therapist, still coming to a time felling like this, and how she was in awe to come to that conclusion.
It seems to show how all this really is permeating many women's psyches no matter their background's, personal evolution or life story, and like a volcano wanting to come out, questioning, so some answers can come to break patterns so ingrained, women/men don't even notice till it happens to them.

Considering Lilith's direct chart, and just with a quick look at it, what i find most impressive if we look at it from Lilith's perspective, is how women's recovery of their natural sense of power and authority, establishing it, is linked with feeling/tending to their inner fire, allowing themselves independence and freedom to see how special they are from within their selves and the power they have to change their lives from there - the moon in aries conjunct Vesta squaring the nodal axis, resolution node south node in Capricorn, to preservation of what is most sacred within themselves, or remembering a fire that cannot die, one each woman needs to find by themselves, and is absolutely unique to each soul. This surely seems to be a very important message coming with this chart, and also to be firm in keep going with passion from the new answers they find.
It's really impressive also with the ruler of the moon, mars in aries conjunct the north node and Juno all square Lilith and Pallas, by itself also squaring the nodal axis from the other side, that a paradox of the need to relate - Lilith, Pallas, Libra - and need to be also themselves in that relating, all also in conflict with establishing new emotional and sexual patterns no longer based on old security needs is asking for great work, it seems!
Given the time Lilith/Pallas spent in Libra, reminds me of something JWG said about paradoxical charts, and how Libra always willing to meet others needs is "learning how to let others FIT THEIR REALITY versus the other way around", so women creating their own realities first and then let others in second seems key, when that reality is also extended to their emotional and sexual needs and desires, honouring their natural sense of power. Of course, as whole, each woman establishing what this means for their true selves and the reality of their lives. Would you agree?

Also the sabian symbol for Vesta/Pallas direct is curious, and says "A PROFESSOR PEERING OVER HIS GLASSES AT HIS STUDENTS", with a keynote of "Problems attending the transmission of knowledge in a special cultural setup", alluding maybe to the "difficulty" of the Teacher, Gods and Goddesses's WISDOM, to be heard by humans and their earthly problems, lives and limitations of mind. How the student in its youth can learn only so far, and maybe of Goddesses patience and kindness towards human's capacities. That i think it's pretty neat and very Cancerian from Source to us, and probably also letting us know it is going to take time and gestation...

Hope to hear from you,
Helena

P.S. Mars square to chiron, and chiron itself sextile to sun in gemini, ruler mercury in gemini t-square Neptune/Eros in Pisces/Virgo, shows also a strong "answer" and message to let go/change/heal patterns of thinking related to Patriarchal distortions and wounds with new ideas based on the messages of personal truth - the sun trine Lilith/Pallas

Kristin

Greetings Helena,

First, your findings here are so telling of the times and so accurately reflect reality for so many at this juncture.

The double conjunction in Libra both stationing direct at the same degree just prior to the New Moon in Gemini, does reflect a changing of the guards and while all women will not dive into the freedom with a new pair of wings, it will energize more acknowledgement of the fire that burns within. It will give women more courage to not only ask for what they need but to honor what they need without apologizing for it.

Lilith and Pallas were squaring Mars in Cancer, which reflects perfectly the story you shared about this accomplished woman who still felt like a child at 60 while laying next to her partner in intimacy. Undoubtedly, she also attracted the emotional little boy, who she mirrored in this space. We all attract others who reflect the dynamics we are working on. By attracting a man who was Cancerian himself inside, would force her Soul to cultivate her inner sense of emotional security on her own. She may have appeared to do that in other ways in the world but not where she felt most naked and insecure.

She has succeeded in every area of her life except for the space that requires the greatest vulnerability, and now she can work to restore some of that balance. As for most women, it is likely that her natural desires and rhythms were repressed in her growing years and since we attract where we are at" she would have attracted a partner who reflected her own emotional and sexual repression.

This transition in time does reflect an opportunity for women to tend to their deepest inner stirrings in order to establish more personal balance but the square to Mars in Cancer suggests it will require returning to their deepest feelings of vulnerability, also remembering we can only evolve through this waterway. Feeling insecure comes with the turf here and it's all about growing through that insecurity.

I remember reading a book once called Aphrodite's Daughter. Each chapter is a different woman's story. One in particular stands out here. It was about a woman, not unlike the example you shared, who had been married a long time and there was no emotional or sensual connection to her husband. She had met a woman of Latin origins who loved to salsa dance and cook and listen to music, everything that you can imagine would activate all of the senses and these woman formed a relationship where the Latin woman literally brought her back to life in every way, she helped her remember what it felt like to be a woman and connected to the power of her femininity again. Ultimately, the woman did return to her husband but she returned forever changed.

Considering Lilith's direct chart, and just with a quick look at it, what i find most impressive if we look at it from Lilith's perspective, is how women's recovery of their natural sense of power and authority, establishing it, is linked with feeling/tending to their inner fire, allowing themselves independence and freedom to see how special they are from within their selves and the power they have to change their lives from there - the moon in aries conjunct Vesta squaring the nodal axis, resolution node south node in Capricorn, to preservation of what is most sacred within themselves, or remembering a fire that cannot die, one each woman needs to find by themselves, and is absolutely unique to each soul.

YES. YES. YES. The key here with the Libra energy is when you wrote: one each woman needs to find by themselves, and is absolutely unique to each soul. Not worrying about how others feel about who they are. Just by being who they are, the energy that emits will encourage other women to do the same. This in fact is the most ATTRACTIVE quality a woman can embody, expressing who she is naturally.

Given the time Lilith/Pallas spent in Libra, reminds me of something JWG said about paradoxical charts, and how Libra always willing to meet others needs is "learning how to let others FIT THEIR REALITY versus the other way around", so women creating their own realities first and then let others in second seems key, when that reality is also extended to their emotional and sexual needs and desires, honouring their natural sense of power. Of course, as whole, each woman establishing what this means for their true selves and the reality of their lives. Would you agree?

Absolutely.

Thank you for bringing this here to the MB Helena,

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Nerissa

Helena - I want to thank you so much for your thoughts.....brilliant insights, but even more so: dead right on!

I have been living what you were describing - and many other women I met the past 10 days or so....all of us in very similar 'boats'...

Just want to thank you for the validation & insights, incredible  :)