Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 23, 2018, 02:34 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Capricorn Saturn Question  (Read 3238 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: Sep 09, 2010, 05:06 PM »

Sorry for the simple basic questions but ...In evolutionary astrology does Capricorn and Saturn wholly represent man made law when operating form a lower/non spirituated place?

And from an authentic spiritual place,how does Saturn and Capricorn look/operate? Would it be the wise elders? ( ie. " the wise council of grandmothers", as I once heard mentioned on a shamanic astrology show) ? How else might Capricorn and Saturn look in the higher octaves?

Thanks
Dhyana
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2010, 09:56 AM »

Hi Dhyana,

You can ask any questions that you need to ask Dhyana.

Sorry for the simple basic questions but ...In evolutionary astrology does Capricorn and Saturn wholly represent man made law when operating form a lower/non spirituated place?

No, in natural law Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House all correlate to the total structure of Natural Laws as manifesting in the time/space reality that we call Earth. On the other hand, they also correlate to the total perversion of those Natural Laws where those perversions have been caused by men through time. And, thus, what we call the patriarchy. So ever sense the patriarchy began to emerge way back in the past this progressive perversion has in fact defined the vast majority, the consensus evolutionary stage, right up til this moment in time.

And from an authentic spiritual place,how does Saturn and Capricorn look/operate? Would it be the wise elders? ( ie. " the wise council of grandmothers", as I once heard mentioned on a shamanic astrology show) ? How else might Capricorn and Saturn look in the higher octaves?

It looks like the natural structure of all Natural Laws inwardly realized, and applied. It looks like all humans living and being defined by those Natural Laws in terms of the reality that they live. This includes the natural roles between women and men. It includes natural parenting. It includes the vital principle of sharing, giving, and inclusion. It includes all knowledge being inwardly realized, versus having to 'believe' anything. It includes living in a STATE OF BALANCE WITHIN ALL OF CREATION AS MANIFESTED ON THIS EARTH: TO NOT DOMINATE OR CONTROL ANYTHING.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:14 PM »

Hi Dhyana, Rad,

I would like to add my thought about this. If this is a misapplication of the Capricorn archetype, I hope someone will let me know.

In the totality of creation, there are natural structures set in place by creator. An example of this would be the spiritual reality of angels, devas, nature spirits etc. Also all the various saints and spiritual guides that serve a unique function and role in creation, and this includes the natural wisdom of any soul who has lived a full life in alignment with natural law.

One thing that Capricorn teaches is the appropriateness of time and space. Different "rules" operate at different size scales. The only law that does not change is the law of Love. Love is the guiding motivation of creation itself. I feel in essence, the Capricorn archetype reveals how we are meant to appropriately structure our existence in alignment with natural law, which is an expression of Love, as human beings here on earth.
With Love,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:28 PM »

Ari,

Could not agree with you more.

God Bless, Rad
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:33 PM »

Thanks Rad,

Ok, I get it then -  

...it is Sag then that represents all " laws", ( even if they arent "Natural")  and CAPPICORN/SATURN will be the outpicturing of laws as they take FORM (ie patriarchy).

Thanks, for clarifying that...bc when I have heard the refferal to Capricorn as Patriacrhy before I was getting confused.

Dhyana
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2010, 02:16 AM by Dhyana » Logged
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2010, 06:28 PM »

And Ari, that was very useful too!  Thanks so much.

Love,
Dhyana
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2010, 08:38 AM »

Hi Dhyana,

Yes ............

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: