School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Matriarchy - Aquarius

Started by Linda, Oct 08, 2010, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hi everyone,

I'm still puzzled that the air/masculine sign of Aquarius correlates to the Matriarchy.  Isn't this the sign of science and detachment, while the feminine quality is feeling and caring?

Any thoughts anyone?

bluesky

I have always though the matriarchy was Cancer ruled, like patriarchy is Capricorn ruled.

Elen

Quote from: Linda on Oct 08, 2010, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm still puzzled that the air/masculine sign of Aquarius correlates to the Matriarchy.  Isn't this the sign of science and detachment, while the feminine quality is feeling and caring?

Any thoughts anyone?

Hi Linda,

I'm curious as to what any of the moderators have to say about this.  My first thought was that perhaps it is simply because Aquarius is about breaking away from established norms and bringing about alternatives.  So if the established norm is Patriarchy, then Aquarius would align with Matriarchy, the alternative....?

Ellen

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Again, the word 'matriarchy' is really a symbol for how humans have lived on this planet for the vast majority of it's her/history. Meaning living in accordance with Natural Laws, including the Natural Laws that correlate with the masculine and feminine principles as created by the Creator. Humans continued to live in accordance with Natural Laws right up and through the entire Cancer Age, and it's sub-age Capricorn. Humans life forms have been on the planet now for three to four million years: the beginning of them. And have evolved until this point in time, and are still evolving. So the vast majority of it's her/history has lived in such accordance to these Natural Laws. The last 8,000 years is very small compared to that vast amount of time. And yet look what has happened in that short amount of time once the violations to those Natural Laws began. It is at the very end of the Capricorn sub-age of the Cancer age that this violation began.

And that violation began as these Natural Laws and principles between the masculine and feminine laws happened, the natural relationship of men and women in every way, which, in turn, caused the Natural Laws of giving, sharing, and inclusion to also be violated. The choices that humans made at that time were not 'fated' or preordained in any way. Those choices occured because of the Natural Law of free choice that was set in motion by the Creator Itself. Thus, humans are reponsible for those choices, and the consequences to those choices. The reality that we on this planet are now living speakes for itself in terms of those consequences. Since Cancer and Capricorn correlate astrologically to gender assignment, the Natural Laws of female and male, and the transition began at the Capricorn sub-age of the Cancer Age, the correlations to these signs to what we want to call the matriarchy and the patriarchy has occured.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Quote from: Rad on Oct 09, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hi Ellen,

Again, the word 'matriarchy' is really a symbol for how humans have lived on this planet for the vast majority of it's her/history. Meaning living in accordance with Natural Laws, including the Natural Laws that correlate with the masculine and feminine principles as created by the Creator. Humans continued to live in accordance with Natural Laws right up and through the entire Cancer Age, and it's sub-age Capricorn. Humans life forms have been on the planet now for three to four million years: the beginning of them. And have evolved until this point in time, and are still evolving. So the vast majority of it's her/history has lived in such accordance to these Natural Laws. The last 8,000 years is very small compared to that vast amount of time. And yet look what has happened in that short amount of time once the violations to those Natural Laws began. It is at the very end of the Capricorn sub-age of the Cancer age that this violation began.

And that violation began as these Natural Laws and principles between the masculine and feminine laws happened, the natural relationship of men and women in every way, which, in turn, caused the Natural Laws of giving, sharing, and inclusion to also be violated. The choices that humans made at that time were not 'fated' or preordained in any way. Those choices occured because of the Natural Law of free choice that was set in motion by the Creator Itself. Thus, humans are reponsible for those choices, and the consequences to those choices. The reality that we on this planet are now living speakes for itself in terms of those consequences. Since Cancer and Capricorn correlate astrologically to gender assignment, the Natural Laws of female and male, and the transition began at the Capricorn sub-age of the Cancer Age, the correlations to these signs to what we want to call the matriarchy and the patriarchy has occured.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

I think I understand what you are saying in and of itself - that we made choices at that specific time in our herstory and that those choices have had tragic consequences which we are now dealing with.  But I am still feeling unclear re: Linda's initial question about how Aquarius relates to matriarchy and am wondering if you could address that also.  Are you saying that Aquarius was in play at that transitional time thousands of years ago, given that it was the end of the Capricorn sub-age?  Or were you not addressing that question at all?  Are you saying that now, with Pluto in Cap, we are facing those very choices, which perhaps are Aquarian related? 

Also, I wondered if you could elaborate on this quote: The reality that we on this planet are now living speakes for itself in terms of those consequences.  I am not sure I understand.  Are you saying that the choices we made has necessitated us being here?  Had we made different choices, we would not be here?  Are you saying that it is a negative to be here at all, ie, in body form?  Please forgive my questions.  I am beyond my level of understanding so am just wanting to get to that level..
Thank you,
Ellen

Rad

Hi Ellen,

"I think I understand what you are saying in and of itself - that we made choices at that specific time in our herstory and that those choices have had tragic consequences which we are now dealing with.  But I am still feeling unclear re: Linda's initial question about how Aquarius relates to matriarchy and am wondering if you could address that also.  Are you saying that Aquarius was in play at that transitional time thousands of years ago, given that it was the end of the Capricorn sub-age?  Or were you not addressing that question at all?  Are you saying that now, with Pluto in Cap, we are facing those very choices, which perhaps are Aquarian related? "

Aquarius does not have a specific correlation to the 'matriarchal' or 'patriarchal' time at all. I am not sure where this correlations comes from, or even who made it. Whatever, it just does not apply. Aquarius, in this context, correlates to how people group themselves together, and the reasons for those groupings. Simple example: in Natural times, natural laws, people do not naturally group themselves according to caste, state, or any artificial hierarchy at all. Thus, there is no conception of inferior, or inferior. All people in a group, living naturally, simply have natural functions on behalf of that group that are EQUAL within themselves. Once Natural Laws are violated, for the reasons that they were, then we have this perversion of those Natural Laws that then lead that which is not natural. So then we have castes, classes of people, who is better or worse, artificial hierarchies, that lead to the perversion within some humans that we can call Zarathustras, and all the rest of what has occurred ever since this transition from natural times, 'matriarchy', to what is in  place now called the 'patriarchy' in which almost all the Natural Laws have been perverted, turned upside down. And, yes, the the transit of Pluto now in Capricorn, the Nodal axis of the Moon in  Cancer/Capricorn, this is a time is which humans are being taught the responsibilities, and consequences,  for all the choices that have been made prior to this time have lead to this time. And, within that, the consequences that will occur as we project from this time into the future, based on the choices that have been made from the past, and how those choices from the past continue to be made in the moment.

"Also, I wondered if you could elaborate on this quote: The reality that we on this planet are now living speakes for itself in terms of those consequences.  I am not sure I understand.  Are you saying that the choices we made has necessitated us being here?  Had we made different choices, we would not be here?  Are you saying that it is a negative to be here at all, ie, in body form?  Please forgive my questions.  I am beyond my level of understanding so am just wanting to get to that level.."

I am saying that the choices that humans have made, which has lead to NOW, the reality of NOW, are that which is responsible for what the reality is that we are all living is NOW. The affect of the collective choices upon all individuals within that collective, even when certain percentages of humans have rebelled or disagreed with the vast majority of other humans who have made those choices. This has nothing to do with whether we are 'here' or 'not here'. It has everything to do with what the nature of 'here' is, now at this point in time. I am not saying it is 'negative' to be here at all. God/ess is the origin of all things, and is thus responsible for that fact. The fact of Creation, of creating anything, including the Natural Law of free choice. That law exists within all forms of the Creation, and those choices start with the evolutionary imperative to survive. It is because the human life form began to make choices 8,000 years ago now that started to violate all the Natural Laws, through the vehicle of free choice, that the survival of the species itself in now in question when projected into the future, based on the choices that have lead to now: the past leading to the present.

If humans had continued to make choices that we all in accordance with all the Natural Laws up until this moment in time then the very nature of the reality that we are all living now would be utterly different. And that difference would start with the human life form still being in a state of balance with the totality of the Creation, with to totality of all other living things on this planet. Humans would still be living a reality whose bottom line choices would revolve around 'giving, sharing, and inclusion'. Imagine .. just imagine if that were true.

God Bless, Rad