Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about emotional and neuronal development of a child  (Read 3875 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 18, 2010, 06:39 PM »

Hi Rad,

I have a question about a birthchart of a young five years old kid who is receiving psychological attention because of the intensity of his emotional displays. I would be much thankful for any of your help in correctly determining adequate means that could serve to this kid’s wellbeing. I hope it is ok to post this birthchart here and ask for your advice. This boy is my nephew.

This boy was recently diagnosed as having an Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, as defined by DSM-IV. The psychologist’s opinion is that this Disorder would be caused by low levels of serotonin in the kid’s brain. The kid is manifesting a poor control of impulses according to the psychologist, who is recommending psychiatric medication. He is a very strong and energetic boy, and though he is very loving and tender, he is also capable of becoming very fightful with his peers and parents. Evolutionarily speaking, I would say the kid is second stage individuated. His father is between third stage consensus and first stage individuated, though he is resisting the evolutionary impulse. His mother is at the beginning of the first stage individuated, and is cooperating with her evolution. The father is very “responsible”, oriented to norms, maniac and rigid. His mother is very loving and fully dedicated since ten months to being home with the kids. Before that, she was very busy at work. The kid has a younger sister of one and a half years, which I would say seems to be in consensus evolutionary condition. When younger, the kid manifested very intense tantrums. The intensity of these tantrums lead his parents to seeking psychological and neurological advice. A first diagnosis was that the kid had trouble integrating sensory stimuli, especially sound. Ocupational therapy was followed during some six months. Typically, this first “therapeutic” approach included the purpose to increase a sense of security “for the kid” based on firmer parental controls and structures. I think this part of the approach did not work and had the effect of suppressing some of the dynamics for a while. Dynamics then reappeared. A change in the approach was made, specially embraced by the kid’s mother, based on an increased emotional contact, nurturing and interaction with the kid. Floral remedies, essences, and stones (rose quartz, angelite, and rodochrosite) have been used. The technique of speaking to the kid while he is asleep has been used. The intensity of the tantrums has increased recently, upon departure of his daddy on a one month journey away from home. He has got to the point of destroying things or striking the walls of his room with a metal chair. The kid is totally aware that something is going “wrong with him”, and he says he feels bad for not being able to “control himself”.

In the kid’s birthchart, Mercury is Rx. This would correlate to the “attention deficit”: he simply needs to pay attention to what is relevant to his purposes, not what he is “supposed to”. A difficulty owning his own sensations is reflected in the 2nd House ruler Venus, being in the 8th  House, ruled by Mars and sextile Mars in the 6th House Aquarius, which is connected to trauma. The intensity of his emotional inner reality is reflected in Pluto being in the 4th House, Rx; the Moon is in Scorpio (Pluto ruled) and is squared by Uranus in the 7th House; the nodal axis goes from houses 2nd to 8th, Libra to Aries, and Venus, ruler of the South Node, is in the 8th House. The fact that these emotions have been repressed in the kid’s evolutionary past is reflected in these symbols, and in Saturn being in Cancer in square to the nodal axis, and inconjunct Pluto. Venus is conjunct Mercury Rx, and Saturn trines the Scorpio Moon in the 3rd House. Mercury is in gibbous opposition to Jupiter, which in turn is conjunct the South Node, and which is also retrograde. The emotional compression that defined the Soul during consensus and first stage individuated has begun seeking release in recent prior lifetimes, and the intensity of this Soul has created confrontations with family and society. In a recent past life these confrontations were the cause of trauma for this Soul: North Node ruler Mars in the 6th House being in Aquarius, Saturn in the 11th House Cancer trine the Moon in Scorpio, with the Moon in square to Uranus in Pisces in the 7th House. Mars is the ruler of the 8th House planets Mercury Rx, Venus and the Sun. The outcome of these confrontations has been massive crises leading to a feeling of futility, of “no way out”, and intense rage with desires to destroy others and/or himself. It has also created a dilemma between externalizing his thoughts, desires and needs, or keeping them to himself. He does not trust that he will be properly understood or that his needs will be met. I think this dilemma has translated into an imbalance between brain hemispheres (the opposition between Mercury and Jupiter), that makes it difficult for him to progressively identify and verbalize his emotional states. He has very deep emotional generosity and tenderness towards some people, though at the same time he is very suspicious and he is always needing to stop what he is doing for a moment to inwardly monitor what he is feeling in the situation. Sometimes he seems divided between how he is externally observing the environment and how he inwardly monitors his response thereof (Venus in the 8th House). He is doing a brave effort to relate to his changing emotional states and being able to communicate about them with her mother and some other few trusted people. He takes some time to find the words he wants to use, and his communication is quite forceful and imperative, though he is very fun and has a great sense of humor he shares with people he trusts. Probably because of most people´s feedback and because of prior life memories, he stills identifies the “problem” as a problem with self-control.

The moment of his father’s departure on his work journey coincided with Saturn transiting his 2nd House and making the exact opposition to Mercury/Venus. The natural process of internalizing external “controls” and authority as a means to gain in independency from parental figures has ignited his conflict with authority and external controls, and his compulsive suspicion of the motives of others in positions of authority. Thus, his rebelliousness has been triggered, and the memories of past rebellions that have lead to massive trauma. The feeling that manifesting his needs will create problems is also compounded with an element of jelousy in relation to his sister, creating a feeling of scarcity, of being deprived (Saturn transiting the 2nd House, relative to the South Node ruler being in the 8th House). I would say that the current absence of the kid’s father, who is authoritarian, has provided the boy with an opportunity to lift some controls and going deeper into his emotions.

The hypothesis of low levels of serotonin could be reflected in natal Saturn being in the 11th House, squaring the nodal axis, and the North Node ruler Mars being in the 6th House Aquarius, conjunct Neptune 6th House Aquarius; in connection with the Mercury/Jupiter opposition. It would then be a state of agitated depression affecting the central nervous system, specially the brain, which would originate in the futility of past rebellions, and further, of his attempts to identify and communicate his own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

It appears that a hormonal imbalance is part of the picture, given that the kid has been producing adult pheromones recently.

I would be happy and much thankful for any suggestions about specific means that could contribute to this kid’s wellbeing. For instance, would it be advisable for him to take Fo-ti? Would it be necessary for him to take HTP5 or some other serotonin enhancer? B complex?

One of the arguments why the psychologist is recommending medication is potential abnormalities in neuronal development. The kid’s bithchart has no hard aspects between Mercury and Pluto or Uranus. However, Mercury is in the 8th House, and it forms a bi-septile to Pluto, and a septile to Neptune in Aquarius in the 6th House. Do you see a risk that the kid will develop complications at this level? 
I truly thank you for any comments or recommendations about the above.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2010, 09:38 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Can you provide the actual birth data for you nephew, and his given name at birth: first, middle, last ? I will be able to look into this in the next day or two as I am pretty overwhelmed with many things to do. Right now I would suggest that you look into the fact that the S.Node of Neptune is conjunct is Mars and Chiron, and conjunct natal Neptune itself which is the ruler of his Uranus in Pisces in the 7th. And beyond the square from his natal Moon that Uranus is squaring the N and S Nodes of Uranus itself: both of these Nodes  are in his 4th/ 10th. These symbols correlate to his Soul experiencing way more than just the types of traumas that you are alluding to with his father/ parents in other lifetimes. That is certainly part of it, but not the deepest cause for the behavior that you are sharing here. These traumas would involve groups of people being isolated by larger forces in certain societies for the purpose of being exterminated by those larger forces. The sheer shock to his Soul at directly experiencing such evil things has caused a deep state of hysteria within his Soul. I think the technical term for it is something like hysteria dysplasia that is the result of the traumas themselves. Anyway, please provide the data and his name at birth and I should be able to look more deeply into this in the next couple of days. The most major work done on understanding unresolved hysteria was done by a French psychologist name Pierre Janet. If you wish to review his work you can click on this link: http://www.trauma-pages.com/a/vdhart-89.php

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2010, 10:31 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your answer, and I am thankful that you will look deeper into this birthchart. I had seen the type of past-life trauma you are referring to. Further clarification would be of much value, as you see this  trauma as connected to his current situation. I can add that the boy goes to school at the "deutsche schule", and he has declared to be German; further, the kid's  father has recalled past-life memories of his own of having been a captain in the german army in first world war, and having died at the ditches.

The name of this boy is Clemente, and he was born in Santiago, Chile, the 29 March 2005, at 4:49 pm.

I have thought I should share or report about another bithchart, belonging to a woman. The reason is that she told me to have vivid memories of having been a doctor at a Hitler´s concentration camp, forced to assist the chief doctor there in performing massive medical experimentation with prisoners. Given that the chart has three T-squares with planets in the 9th House as focal planets, I am not totally sure if what she tells is true. I had a confirmation about this in a dream, but sometimes my dreams are misleading. This woman has not asked me for a reading, though we are connected. I have perceived at times a strong influence of evil inducing deep fear in her Soul, to the point of needing to sleep with the lights on. She has Pluto 4th House in Scorpio, conjunct the South Node in Libra, Venus in the 11th House Taurus, Mars in the 7th House Capricorn conjunct Neptune; and asteroid Lucifer exactly squaring the nodal axis). If you deem necessary or convenient to have a look at her birthchart, I can post her data.

Thank you so much Rad,

God Bless,

Gonzalo  
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2010, 02:36 PM by Steve » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2010, 10:34 AM »

The kid's name, first, middle, last, is Clemente Martin Fuenzalida.
God Bless,
Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2010, 08:07 PM by gonzalopan » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2010, 09:56 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

The history of this boy's Soul is really quite staggering. Just the last three lives alone symbolize to me what is behind his unresolved PTSD, traumas, and the hysteria dysplasia that is attendant to those traumas that accounts for the behaviors you are sharing here. The last three: first being an Armenian child who was swept up in the genocide by the Turkish peoples in the world war 1 era, and all killed: his parents included. This lead to the next life, rapidly reborn, in the 1920's in Germany. This of course is the time in which Hitler progressively came to power, leading to his absolute power in the 30's. He was in the army and was finally assigned to one of the concentration camps in which the Jewish peoples, and gypsies, were being exterminated. He was killed trying to escape this when the allied forces swept through and took control. His last life took place in Chile at the time of Allende. As you know he was killed and Pinchot came to power. This boy was part of the MIR at that time. He was captured with others and subjected to beyond sadistic torture which lead to his death.

These types of lives of course are responsible for the deep state of trauma that his Soul is in, and the hysteria within that. And it is this that is responsible for the various behaviors that you are sharing. Any Soul who has such deep traumas and hysteria will have severly disrupted levels of seratonin within the brain, as well as other chemical imbalances within the brain that all affect his specific psychology, and the emotions within that psychology. The chemical imbalances are seen through is Saturn in Cancer in the 11th, squaring his Nodes, etc. It is also seen via the S.Node of Neptune in Aquarius conjunct his Mars and Chiron, the Neptune in Aquarius on it's own S.Node, and it being the ruler of Uranus in Pisces in the 7th, the extremity of it all which is also seen via his S.Node in Libra with Jupiter, and their oppositions to all the Aries in the 8th, and of course that natal Uranus squaring it's own Nodal Axis. The inconjuncts from Pluto in the 4th, Neptune in the 6th to his Saturn in Cancer in the 11th of course restates all this because of the unresolved traumas, and of course why he can't 'control' his behavior.

His Soul is being haunted by all kinds of memories that are held within his individuated unconscious: Uranus, the 11th House, and Aquarius. It is these memories within the individuated unconscious that are basically controlling or dictating his behavior, and why his reactions to stimulus, circumstantial stimulus, is disproportionate to that stimulus: it is literally unpredictable. The last thing this Soul would need are artificial forms of control that attempt to suppress his behavior. In the end, it will only make it worse. The purely emotional approach that the mother knows how to do is the right way to  proceed. This Soul is actually a very intelligent Soul who has the capacity to understand the 'why's of things: all that 8th House energy, his Scorpio Moon. The very best approach with him is to talk to him about the reasons for his behavior which can include the knowledge about prior lives: of course within the context of a five year olds capacity to understand. This is where the language used, Mercury retro in Aries, is critical. The point is talking to him like that, especially by talking about other lives, is at first to make such stories general and 'philosophical' in nature: his Jupiter on the S.Node, his Pluto is Sag.

And in these stories to talk about, generally, the natural law of cause and affect. Building, creating, stories around that just as native American, Indians, teach: story telling. Once he demonstrates a grasp of these principles through such stories to then begin the process of telling him about these lives of his relative to cause and affect. This will help in over time ..over time .. to make connections within himself that will, in time, begin to alter his behavior. And realize in this that his Soul also carries a high degree of guilt due to his own behaviors at how others have been treated: the German life for example. At some point, it may also be useful to have him see a highly skilled past life therapist, a hypnotherapist who has such skill. The point of course will be to relive these lives from the point of view, and this is where the skill comes in, of asking his Soul 'why' he needed to create those lives. This then creates and leads too one of the deepest of his 'skipped steps' which is accepting the responsibility for his own actions. Once that can be accomplished this will serve as the integrating vehicle through which some degree of resolution and healing can take place within him.

It will take tremendous patience and perseverance in working with him in this way. Yet, in the end, his intent is to heal and move on: this is his current life Moon in Scorpio, the ruler of his Saturn, being in trine to that Saturn. So, of course, his mother and father, and through the Saturn in the 11th his extended family, are critical to this.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21, 2010, 11:06 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I would also like to add that much of his learning to 'trust' again will be through the vehicle of TOUCH. This is all the 2nd and 8th House energy. This is especially important because of the last life that lead to being sadistically tortured until death. Some of that torture, by the way, was to his genitals, which is one of the reasons for the pheromones that you are sharing. So I would suggest that you tell his mother to massage him on a daily basis: deep tissue/ muscle massages. Because of the unresolved traumas his adrenals can also be overactive because of the fear/ flight syndrome. This in turn can cause a deep build up of  lactic acid in the muscles which keep him tight, and that tightness can induce and keep in place the tension in his Soul because of the traumas which, in turn keep the chemical imbalances in his brain in place. So to relax the body, the muscles, to allow for a relaxing of the tension in his Soul which is now combined with relearning to trust: through touch which will then carry over to emotional truth of others. I would highly recommend too that the father also do these massages on the boy so that he can relearn trust linked with 'authority' figures. And during the massages to talk to him gently about how they both know what a beautiful Soul he actually is ..this to recreate a positive self image within him. And during the massages to play, very low, some music that he will find soothing. This will help re-associate the trauma linked with sound that comes from the last life during the torture, and also the sounds from the war of ww2 in Germany, the horrible sounds of the guns during the Turkish genocide of the Armenians killing so many.

Supplements that will help him: panthothenic acid .... 500 mg per day, special b vitamin pills that are constructed for heavy duty stress, once a day, start with 500 mg per day of 5-htp and monitor him ..this to try to establish the correct levels of seratonin in his brain, fo-ti to help repair and sustain the integrity of various synapses within the brain, and foods that are high in natural proteins like yogurts, soy, lentil beans will be exceptional for him as a staple, cheeses, avocados, cashews, and miso soups.

As he gets a little older it may be useful also to teach him a martial art so as to create a vehicle serving as a constructive outlet for the build up of the intense rage within his Soul, but to have this taught to him from a spiritual point of view which is the origins of martial arts anyway. Akido would be a good choice. 

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 21, 2010, 07:41 PM »

Hi Rad,

I deeply thank you for your help and assistance with my nephew. The accuracy of your reading is really astounding, and I am sure it will be very helpful. Among other things, I feel this type of information will serve to accelerate the kid’s father’s decision to individuate and consciously embrace his own emotional life, and the emotional needs of his son: to give the next step. This type of work is so rich and beautiful, as I can immediately see, within this very same day, emotions that are being released, and emotional bonds that become stronger and more consciously meaningful.

These two dialogues took place today between my nephew and his mother (my sister):

“My father scolds me too much. I would like him not to ever come back. What happens is that he is not really my father.

And who is your true father?

See, my true father belonged of the fire nation, just like me, but you belonged to the earth nation. The ones from earth nation were the good ones. In the war, they threw a rocket at my father’s throat, and he died. After that, when I was a child, I got this father I have now.”

Later, in his first massage session with his mother:

“Take off all your clothes, including your underpants.

No, I can’t do that.

Why?

Because of this (he points at his penis).

Hey, I am only going to give you a massage, don´t you like that?

Well, I actually like that, but there are other things I don’t like.

What is it that you don’t like?

I don’t like being tortured.”

I loved the idea of working with tales. I had been thinking about this since some time ago, and had began telling these type of stories to my son, based on his own natal chart. I will keep exploring this. 

Again, thank you much.

God Bless you Rad,

Gonzalo

PS. Thank you also for your reference to Janet. I look forward to read his works about PTSD and hysteria dysplasia.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Oct 22, 2010, 08:47 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Just remember, and please try to impress on the boy's parents, the criticalness of a sustained, consistent, and patient approach to helping the Soul of this boy to heal. The mother's intuition is quite strong so please suggest to her to follow her intuition in terms of what this boy needs. And, of course, it is super critical that the father take an active effort his his son's healing. And that starts with meaningful EMOTIONAL interaction with his son. It is critical that this boy comes to see his father AS HIS FRIEND, a friend/ father whom the boy comes to know that will be on his side, all the time, even when he has cycles that appear to be a reversal of positive/ healing behavior. It is critical that the father also massage this boy because of the nature of touch, and the emotions that come through touch. This will establish trust in the boy towards his father, and external authorities generally. Of course the father himself is more or less emotionally frozen for his own past life reasons. So to engage the boy in this way WILL ALSO HELP HIM HEAL HIS OWN EMOTIONAL BODY.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2010, 06:40 AM »

Rad if I may ask... how can you see exactly who the boy was and where he lived in his prior lifetimes?
Thank you
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Oct 28, 2010, 10:23 AM »

Skywalker,

What a good EA astrologer can do is identify the core dynamics, and the circumstantial realities that they can create, in the birth chart of any Soul. And the reasons for those dynamics. And, from there, then understand what the ongoing evolutionary flow / intentions are for the Soul. Through the use of geodetic equivalents it is also possible to locate places on the Earth where various prior lives have taken place once those core Soul dynamics are fully understood. For example, the Neptune in this boy chart, directly correlates with Chile in general, and Santiago specifically. And for the purposes of EA to understand the dynamics is really only what is necessary in terms of knowing where any Soul has been, and why, and how that sets up each life, from life to life.

To be able to 'see' beyond that, specific details of any given life, takes other capacities.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #10 on: Oct 29, 2010, 04:38 AM »

Thank you Rad. That is more or less what I was thinking. I will research the Geodetic equivalents as I´m not really educated in that area.
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Oct 29, 2010, 05:39 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

I also intend to check out geodetic equivalents at some point too, I had a quick look in Solar Maps today but I have a very old version and it didn't make much sense to me. Be interesting to see how you get on with it. If I come across anything of note myself I'll pass it on.

blessings Upasika
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2010, 05:43 AM by Upasika » Logged
Skywalker

« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2010, 06:10 AM »

Thanks Upasika, I will do the same thou I admit it´s pretty much new territory and for now I´m wrapping my head around other things. I also don´t have solar fire or solar maps as I´m on a Mac. Would it be the same as the Astro world maps on Astro.com?

Sorry if we are changing the direction of the thread!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Nov 03, 2010, 08:16 AM »

Hi Upasika and Skywalker,

If you really want to read about geodetic equivalents read the two books by Edward Johndro. He is the one who developed this system.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #14 on: Nov 03, 2010, 08:52 AM »

Thanks again Rad!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: