Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about emotional and neuronal development of a child  (Read 3471 times)
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 03, 2010, 12:28 PM »

For anyone interested, I have posted a Geodetic map of the world here.

Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Nov 03, 2010, 04:19 PM »

Steve, thanks heaps for that.

blessings
Upasika
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Feb 25, 2011, 07:52 AM »

Hi Rad

Finally the kid's mother got the Fo-ti, and the other supplements as well. It is not easy to import them in Chile, because of the regulations. However, the kid has been taking the pantotenic acid and the 5-htp for about a month, and the Fo-ti finally arrived today. I wanted to ask you about the correct dosage of the Fo-ti for the child. It is a 1:1 tincture. How many drops should he take?

Thank you so much for your help and advice

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Feb 25, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Five drops three times a day ....................

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Feb 25, 2011, 11:22 AM »

Thank you so much, Rad.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Sunyata

« Reply #20 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:34 PM »

His Soul is being haunted by all kinds of memories that are held within his individuated unconscious: Uranus, the 11th House, and Aquarius. It is these memories within the individuated unconscious that are basically controlling or dictating his behavior, and why his reactions to stimulus, circumstantial stimulus, is disproportionate to that stimulus: it is literally unpredictable. The last thing this Soul would need are artificial forms of control that attempt to suppress his behavior. In the end, it will only make it worse. The purely emotional approach that the mother knows how to do is the right way to proceed. This Soul is actually a very intelligent Soul who has the capacity to understand the 'why's of things: all that 8th House energy, his Scorpio Moon. The very best approach with him is to talk to him about the reasons for his behavior which can include the knowledge about prior lives: of course within the context of a five year olds capacity to understand. This is where the language used, Mercury retro in Aries, is critical. The point is talking to him like that, especially by talking about other lives, is at first to make such stories general and 'philosophical' in nature: his Jupiter on the S.Node, his Pluto is Sag.

Hi I was wondering if the reference to 'artificial forms of control' is a reference to medication such as ADHD meds or the like? Are there times when you think medication is useful? I have a child with a similar story and I found the reference to the memories/11th house/controlling and dictating the behavior really interesting as it parallels my son although I must say I cant read charts at any in depth level he has the heavy aquarian signatures, the second/8th and the Aries energies all pronounced in his chart as well along with the Pluto/Sag. I have resisted all urgings and suggestions by his 'teachers' to put him on medication for about 4 years and instead have tried to work with him as best I could with some of the suggestions listed in here. A little different dynamic though as his family broke apart , the mother is in and out (mostly out) of his life as well as off and on addicted to prescription meds and a heavy marijuana user. So it has just been me for the most part and it has been during a time where I have had to fight through my own process of anger at the mother and just some anger in general which wasn't useful at all to him.....or me... But having chosen this route and watching him grow over the last 4 years there has been marked improvement in his ability to cope and socialize, to communicate and to deal with his own emotions in a more productive manner though he still has work to do (as do i).

Is there an eventual process via the 11th house as you described it "It is these memories within the individuated unconscious that are basically controlling or dictating his behavior, and why his reactions to stimulus, circumstantial stimulus, is disproportionate to that stimulus: it is literally unpredictable. " as they are dictating the behavior to a time when they are not dictating the behavior and the individual is then in control of them? Is it just a matter of understanding the source of the behaviors, the ability to see oneself and why they are behaving that way? The ability of being conscious about the 'why'?
I hope that is clear. Thanks. And good luck Gonzalo.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Mar 21, 2011, 09:58 AM »

Sunyata,

All Soul's have their own individual context that then correlates to how any given Soul must be worked with. The suggestions for Gonzalo were specific to the child he was asking about. There is no way of knowing, relative to the child you are asking about, whether the memories existing within that child's individuated unconscious will just work themselves out over any natural period of time. So much of course depends on how the child is being worked with as a child. Sometimes it is necessary to use certain medications in order to control very extreme behaviors that are being caused by those memories in the child's individuated unconscious: so that they do not hurt themselves or others. But such medications in these extreme cases must also be used in conjunction with affective interactions with adults who can help the child, progressively, objectify the behaviors so as an awareness of the inner causes can occur at some point. And, from there, as the child becomes ever older to help that Soul to understand the causes within itself that have been the determinants of creating whatever experiences that it did that are the causes of the behavior itself. When any Soul reaches that point of objectification, and the awareness as to why it has created what it has created then a release or healing from those behaviors can in fact occur.

This is essential because most who have such behaviors that are themselves rooted in some kind of trauma(s) have felt 'victimized'. As long as the consciousness of victimization exists then there will always been an 'acting out' towards others because of the perception of being victimized.

God Bless, Rad
Sunyata

« Reply #22 on: Mar 21, 2011, 10:08 AM »

Thank You.
glaucus

« Reply #23 on: Sep 07, 2012, 02:04 PM »

Couldn't his ADHD just be a different way of thinking,learning,and being?

I have ADHD,Dyslexia,and Dyspraxia.   I view the neurodivergent conditions as a different way of being,thinking,and learning.  I support the Neurodiversity Movement with the view that Different Minds are NOT Deficient Minds.

I have very strong transneptunian dwarf planet energy overall.
I believe that they could be energies strong in the charts of people with neurodivergent conditions.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Sep 07, 2012, 02:26 PM »

Couldn't his ADHD just be a different way of thinking,learning,and being?

I have ADHD,Dyslexia,and Dyspraxia.   I view the neurodivergent conditions as a different way of being,thinking,and learning.  I support the Neurodiversity Movement with the view that Different Minds are NOT Deficient Minds.

I have very strong transneptunian dwarf planet energy overall.
I believe that they could be energies strong in the charts of people with neurodivergent conditions.

glaucus,

Each Soul has it's own evolutionary/ karmic context that is the determinant for any situation and/or condition that the Soul is in, or has, including ADHD. The role of the evolutionary astrology is to try to understand the why of anything so as to provide the proper perspective to the client, or to oneself. And to do this objectively without conditional judgements manifesting from whatever culture/ religion that one comes from. This applies to ADHD as any thing does relative to EA. No one here has used the words you are using as in this condition somehow being linked with a deficient mind.

God Bless, Rad
glaucus

« Reply #25 on: Sep 08, 2012, 04:32 AM »

Hi Rad,

The name of this boy is Clemente, and he was born in Santiago, Chile, the 29 March 2005, at 4:49 pm.

Gonzalo  

I see that he was born on the 29th day.   I was too.   I was born on October 29, 1971.

In Numerology, 29th birthday is a master number birthday for 29 reduces to 11.
It indicates great potential but great challenges.
There is a lot of sensitivity with that number with the 2 from the 29 and the 11 which reduces to a 2.

My maternal grandmother was born on March 29, 1934

Here is some stuff about 29 birthday number.  The stuff really hit home for me.   I think the description fits with lightworker,Indigo,Crystal,Starseed, and/or neurodivergent types

Doreen Virtue was born on April 29th herself.

http://www.decoz.com/Numerology_birthday_G.htm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video