Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Confused with Nodes and JWG Yogananda Chart  (Read 336 times)
PETROV

« on: Jun 20, 2015, 04:56 PM »

I was reading more on Skipped Steps and found below the explanation.
When I analyzed the chart Venus is in the 4th House and not in 11th?
North Node is in the 9th?
Please could anyone help?

On the 7th Pluto School tape you talked about Yogananda, who has Venus in Aries in the 11th house squaring the nodal axis of the Moon, with the North Node in Cancer in the first house conjunct Pluto and the South Node in Capricorn in the seventh house. When looking at Venus, I noticed that the South Node in Capricorn last formed a conjunction with Venus, so the South Node in Capricorn would actually be the resolution node. But, you said the North Node was the solution. Why? Is it because Pluto is conjunct the North Node in Cancer in the first? Does this mean that normally the node that last formed a conjunction to the planet squaring the nodal axis is the solution (the node which is consistently developed), but if Pluto conjuncts the North Node, then the solution is the North Node, its ruler and Pluto, and all the other special provisions/exceptions are unimportant?

* YOGANANDA.docx (134.88 KB - downloaded 30 times.)
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2015, 11:03 PM »

Hi Petrov,
Thanks for asking.

I was reading more on Skipped Steps and found below the explanation.
When I analyzed the chart Venus is in the 4th House and not in 11th?
North Node is in the 9th?
Please could anyone help?

The symbols you mention belong to Yogananda's chart, not Kriyananda's.

On the 7th Pluto School tape you talked about Yogananda, who has Venus in Aries in the 11th house squaring the nodal axis of the Moon, with the North Node in Cancer in the first house conjunct Pluto and the South Node in Capricorn in the seventh house. When looking at Venus, I noticed that the South Node in Capricorn last formed a conjunction with Venus, so the South Node in Capricorn would actually be the resolution node. But, you said the North Node was the solution. Why? Is it because Pluto is conjunct the North Node in Cancer in the first? Does this mean that normally the node that last formed a conjunction to the planet squaring the nodal axis is the solution (the node which is consistently developed), but if Pluto conjuncts the North Node, then the solution is the North Node, its ruler and Pluto, and all the other special provisions/exceptions are unimportant?

The discussion you quote refers to Kriyananda's chart, not Yogananda's.

In Kriyananda's chart, the skipped steps simbolized by Venus in the 11th House in Aries involved unresolved and karmic issues about communities and intimate relationships from prior lifetimes, including his own prior partings and rebellions. This lifetime, he was given by Yogananda a role relative to the existing community Yogananda had founded-Venus applying to the South Node in Capricorn in the 7th House. However, he was later removed from that organization, and had to create a new one, on his own and by menas of his own efforts and fnancial support. In relation with the need for intimate relationships, he oriented to some relationships whith women-Venus applying to the North Node in the 7th House, which however left the relationship so again he was left on his own. Thus, all came to seek resolution and evolution thorugh the Pluto / North Node conujunction in the 1st, Aries House, and the ruler of the North Node, the Moon, in the 2nd-Venus- House. Thus his Soul faced karmic conditions about those issues. Within this, he thus became aware of the nature of the unresolved issues and why these experiences were created, ie, why he needed to be left on his own. This is what I understand Jeffrey says in the tape you quote.

God Bless,
Gonzalo

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 26, 2015, 05:58 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for clearing this up.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: