Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Volunteer ~ "Lila" ~ EA Personal In-depth Chart and Transit Analysis  (Read 1827 times)
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #45 on: Feb 04, 2015, 04:53 PM »

Hi Lia,

This is getting a bit off topic for EA, but there are theories about imprinting that sort of explain why many souls relate to or believe themselves to have been certain historical figures. There are tons of Egyptian high priestesses, Marie Antonettes, so on and so forth. The bottom line is not who was who, but how the archetypes resonate with you and what you said, its what she can teach you :-)

cat
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #46 on: Feb 04, 2015, 05:16 PM »

Lila's Chart

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #47 on: Feb 12, 2015, 03:50 AM »

Hello Lila,

MERCURY RETROGRADE AQUARIUS 2015 ~ ☿ Rx

5 Jan - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Enters Rx Zone
21 Jan - 17 Aquarius 05 Rx - Mercury Stationary Retrograde
11 Feb - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Stationary Direct
3 Mar - 17 Aquarius 05 - Mercury Leaves Rx Zone

Now that Mercury is Direct, would you like to report on any intense revelations, sudden awakenings, breaking from the past, final answers or evolutionary lessons that are pouring in?

Thanks,

Linda
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #48 on: Feb 15, 2015, 10:49 PM »

ANYONE CAN POST TO THE VOLUNTEER THREADS

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kiss

Lila

« Reply #49 on: Feb 16, 2015, 04:41 PM »

Hello Lila,

MERCURY RETROGRADE AQUARIUS 2015 ~ ☿ Rx

5 Jan - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Enters Rx Zone
21 Jan - 17 Aquarius 05 Rx - Mercury Stationary Retrograde
11 Feb - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Stationary Direct
3 Mar - 17 Aquarius 05 - Mercury Leaves Rx Zone

Now that Mercury is Direct, would you like to report on any intense revelations, sudden awakenings, breaking from the past, final answers or evolutionary lessons that are pouring in?

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Yes indeed. I was sick with the flu last week and sickness does feel like a physical and emotional purging of sorts. Around the time Mercury went direct (11-12th feb) and when the moon was in Scorpio i had a really clear dream and woke up with the phrase "deep psychological trauma around sexuality and role of women in society" and by extension mothering. I had, the day before, only just discovered what a lunar return chart is and i realised that when i had the dream the moon was transiting (or close enough) my natal Neptune at 28° Scorpio and wondered if there was a connection, felt like there was. My dream was mirroring plenty of the wierdness in my actual experience of my 20 year marriage coming to an end and yet it felt ancient as well deeply embedded in the fabric of our culture. This is hardly a revelation for anyone but i myself have never felt it so clearly and as i did in that dream.

I had plenty of re-visit and repeat experiences during mercury retro which only confirmed my comitment to continuing down the path of separation and divorce. And its taken me years to build the courage to get to this point. For such a long time i unconsciously equated separation with death. It was that simple and that literal.

And now i have that exquisite Eros Psyche conjunction on my Pluto PP and the upcoming Venus Mars conjunction on my North Node, Mercury (Chiron) and i am as always working on finding peace in being alone and accepting that i have chosen this path.

Much love
Lila
Lila

« Reply #50 on: Feb 18, 2015, 01:41 AM »

Hi Folks,

I have a question. The South Node of the Moon is at 10° Aries conjunct my natal Sun and heading towards my North Node at 0° Aries. I always find it challenging to get my head around inversions. Ex: South Node conjunct natal North Node and therefore North Node conjunct natal South Node or another example would be Venus in Aries opposite Mars in Libra….would anyone have any wisdom to share on that and the current transits?

In gratitude
Lila
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #51 on: Mar 02, 2015, 01:00 AM »

I have a question. The [transiting] South Node of the Moon is at 10° Aries conjunct my natal Sun and heading towards my North Node at 0° Aries. I always find it challenging to get my head around inversions. Ex: South Node conjunct natal North Node and therefore North Node conjunct natal South Node or another example would be Venus in Aries opposite Mars in Libra….would anyone have any wisdom to share on that and the current transits?

Hi Lila,

Transiting Nodal Axis

The exact inverse nodal return (transiting South Node conjunct your natal North Node) occurs for you on 2 November 2015. 

Natal South Node Libra: Past habitual emotional patterns, past choices, what makes you feel safe/secure, and sense of self-image relative to your Soul's desire nature.  The planets conjunct your South Node - Uranus, Jupiter, Pluto and possibly the Moon [no birth time chart] - means repeating past life lessons that had been resisted.   The South Node is not left behind;  it also continues to evolve.

Natal North Node Aries:  Choices that embrace stepping into a complete unknown future.  Challenges the South Node old way of doing things.  The evolutionary forward operates by the Soul creating desires that correlate to its ongoing evolutionary journey symbolized, in your case, by Aries.  Acting on Aries desires, the North Node then becomes actualized.  Planets conjunct the North Node - Mercury and Chiron - represent past life dynamics that are being re-lived, and a karmic fruition which took place at the first Saturn Return because the Soul had already been working on these issues.  It also means that since the South Node continues to evolve, relationships do not stop.  Relationships continue, but you play an active rather than passive leadership role.  You know you are the master of your self.

Transiting Lunar Nodes, ‘apparent’ versus ‘actual’

The ‘apparent’ versus the ‘actual’ issues of these transiting Nodes is that whatever house and sign the transiting Nodes are moving through correlates to the ‘apparent’ evolutionary issues that are linked to the natal Nodal Axis of the Moon, whereas the ‘actual’ evolutionary issues correlates to the NATAL PLACEMENT of the planets that rule these transiting Nodes. In essence, what is underneath those apparent issues, and why. The apparent issues are of course just as real as the actual issues: the difference, again, is what is underneath those apparent issues where what is underneath them is what those apparent issues are really about, and why. (Rad)

Using Rad's quote above as a guide, the apparent evolutionary issues of the transiting South Node Aries and transiting North Node Libra are linked to the ‘actual’ evolutionary issues that correlate to the rulers of these transiting Nodes in your chart:  your natal Mars in Sagittarius and Venus in Aries.  Venus and Mars represent how you satisfy desires in your relationship with others, and also in your relationship with yourself.  The re-live of a karmic relationship (natal South Node Libra) resulted in evolving new desires, eg courage, that allowed you to accept your aloneness (natal North Node Aries).  The actual issues are summarized by your recent quote:

"I had plenty of re-visit and repeat experiences during Mercury retro which only confirmed my commitment to continuing down the path of separation and divorce.  And it's taken me years to build the courage to get to this point.  For such a long time I unconsciously equated separation with death. It was that simple and that literal.  And now I have that exquisite Eros Psyche conjunction on my Pluto PP and the upcoming Venus Mars conjunction on my North Node, Mercury (Chiron) and I am as always working on finding peace in being alone and accepting that I have chosen this path."

The opposition between the transiting Nodes and your natal Nodes symbolize you have reached an extreme.  In order to regain balance, something must be thrown off.  You now have the opportunity to throw off imbalances, integrate any extremes, really see very clearly the issues of your South Node, bring closure to karmic relationships/dynamics, and change these dynamics forever.  You have been learning about the limitations around your South Node, an example being pleasing others to the detriment of the relationship you have with yourself. 

All of your Libra planets, including the South Node, are ruled by Venus conjunct Saturn in Aries indicating that the Soul has started learning its Aries lessons and creating a new reality within the main EA paradigm - Pluto polarity point in Pisces (surrender), ruled by Neptune in Scorpio (metamorphosis).

All of your Aries planets, including the North Node, are ruled by Mars in Sagittarius.  You have been working on transforming and healing your intellectual structures - Mercury/Chiron conjunct North Node - and changing distorted patriarchal beliefs that have created your past reality.  You are now moving toward the future by creating a new reality that is based on Natural Laws.

As for your question regarding paradoxical signatures, eg Venus in Aries, Mars in Libra, here's an interesting quote by Patricia Walsh:

Paradoxical signature

Most of us experience the duality or polarity of male-ness and female-ness, we see it all around us and engage in melding these polar opposites often by entering into relationship with them, being parented by them (mother and father) or by inner exploration of our own (anima/animus). Bringing a resolution to the intrinsic polarity of male and female may simply not be a pressing evolutionary intention. BUT the person with this signature as a paradox already has that conflict internalized. It then becomes a personal need, an evolutionary drive to reconcile something about the opposite archetypes within oneself. Many Libra ascendant charts are paradoxical charts. Ever wonder why? Libra itself being an archetype of extremity, polarity, splitting to find balance, internal conflict. (Patricia)

Thanks,

Linda

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2015, 01:08 AM by Linda » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video