Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Allies of Natural Law: Fostering the Emerging Paradigm of Healing and Transforma  (Read 9494 times)
Eric

« on: Oct 25, 2010, 02:29 PM »

Hi All,

Let's start off with a little imagery...

At dawn, initiates are gathered round an ancient prism. As light breaks on the prism, a multitude of resplendent color emerges, severing the long shadows from the previous night. Tears of joy begin to fall in homage to the beauty they have been allowed to witness. As they bow gracefully to one another, their garments become imbued with the color of their humor. Around the circle can be seen the full spectrum of light.

Space has been granted here for vision. Vision comes in many forms and the most extraordinary ones come seem to communicate directly with the voice of God/dess.  The intention of this thread is to help us connect to that voice as it emanates a vision through multiple channels.

This is the place to bring to our awareness the many visionaries and people on our planet who are out there tilling patches of fertile earth for our children, grandchildren, and all of their forest friends.

When you post a link, please provide an introduction to our new ally and what specific field they are involved in.

Blessings,
Eric

adina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2010, 02:35 PM »

Eric, I think this is a fantastic idea! Thanks for bringing it to our EA Round table of Natural Law.

Blessings,
Adina
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2010, 05:10 PM »

Hi Eric,

Thanks a million for starting this!  I love the imagery and I love the feel you have created here.  I will post some links when I have some more time.  Looking forward to seeing how this grows.

Peace,
Ellen
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2010, 01:07 AM »

WANTTOKNOW.INFO

Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups and a call to work together for the good of all.

This website specializes in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups which impact our lives and world. All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified using the links provided. The WantToKnow.info team of researchers and concerned citizens from around the globe is dedicated to empowering transformation of our lives and world.  They present this information as an opportunity for us to educate ourselves and others, and to inspire us to strengthen democracy and to work together for the good of all.

Fields include:

alternative news
elections
energy
hidden knowledge
free videos
on-line courses
fluid intelligence
and more
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2010, 01:21 AM »

A feast for the eyes : the beauty of Mother Nature.

New photographs are added every day for viewing pleasure.
adina

« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2010, 10:32 PM »

I wasn't sure where to put this post as it certainly belongs in the Pluto in Cap thread due to the nature of the material, but the "liberal/progressive? response to it also belongs here as an ally of restoring natural law.

I received an email request to participate in a campaign in response to a woman MoveOn.org member who was carrying a sign at a Rand Paul rally and hoping to get a picture with Paul when a a group of people pushed her to the ground and one of the men then stomped on her head. MoveOn.org, CREDO, and Bold Progressives.org joined together to sponsor this campaign. Here's a partial explanation in the email:

"Monday night outside a senatorial debate in Kentucky, 23-year-old Lauren Valle was trying to get a picture with Rand Paul and her satirical sign when she was thrown to the ground by a group of men and, while she was pinned to the ground, one of the men intentionally stomped on her head. Video caught the whole thing. Lauren was left with a concussion.

While what happened to Lauren has happened to too many political protesters recently, what came next is an affront -- and feels chillingly familiar -- to us, as women. The Paul campaign worker who stomped on Lauren's head demanded she apologize, saying "she instigated it!"

The Tea Party has shown it wants to return us to a time when overt racism is considered acceptable civil discourse. And if women get hurt, well they must have done something to deserve it. This stops here and now.

Join us in telling Rand Paul and the Tea Party: "If you stomp on me, 1,000 more will take my place" by uploading a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "You can't stomp on me." "

As you can see, the actions by this man are an explicit example of a few of the worst aspects of Pluto in Cap:  violence against a woman, refusal to take responsibility for one's own actions, and the claim that the end justifies the means. The Colbert Report tonight showed some video of the incident and some questioning of the man who talked but would not consent to his face being on camera. It was absolutely chilling to hear him actually blame HER for HIS actions. 

On the other hand the concerted effort in response to this atrocity is an ally to restoring natural law as both women AND men stand up and be counted in demanding respectful treatment of women, but also all of us as human beings on a very rough road back to a world of giving, sharing and inclusion.

For those who wish to join in support of women everywhere, here's the link to MoveOn.org's page where you can upload a picture of yourself holding your "You can't stomp on me" sign, OR simply sign the petition. http://pol.moveon.org/cantstomp/?rc=pccc

God Bless
Adina
adina

« Reply #6 on: Oct 27, 2010, 10:38 PM »

Linda,

Thank you so much for posting those two web sites. One is a feast of images of nature that feed the soul, and the other is a gold mine of resources to learn more about what's going on.

Blessings,
Adina
mountainheather

« Reply #7 on: Nov 04, 2010, 10:10 AM »

Hi,
I feel Susun Weed exemplifies very well living by natural law and the divine feminine.  She has been dedicated to "re-weaving the cloak" of the old feminine ways which she calls the Wise Woman Way
Here is the link to her website (oh dear, I'm not sure if I did that right. Any how if it doesn't link her web address is here.
www.susunweed.com

Heather

http://www.google.ca/m/url?client=safari&ei=qNnSTLj4M43KqgOpzd1y&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http://www.susunweed.com/wisewomanforum.htm&ved=0CBEQqwMoAA&usg=AFQjCNGAgt6b4oDRbN-5cnZljd-BF-28dw
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2010, 03:03 PM »

Adina,

"It was absolutely chilling to hear him actually blame HER for HIS actions."

What we're seeing also is that issues such as these are being exposed and made public internationally.  Women (and men) will support each other - and technology is making it possible to get messages across quickly.  Women who have been downtrodden for so long can certainly stand up for themselves now and, with the support of many others, not be stomped on any longer. 

Mountainheather,

The link worked.  It's wonderful to see the re-emergence of the old feminine ways.
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Nov 05, 2010, 08:15 AM »

SlowMoney is a venture fund dedicated to "bringing money back down to earth".  In response to the buy low/sell high fanaticism, slow money is attempting to fund small scale farms so that they can remain small scale.  The goal in turn is to help to regenerate local community.  The website does a much better job of explaining what they're about. Here's the link: http://www.slowmoney.org/about.html

Peace,
Ellen

PS  Thanks again, Eric, for starting up this site.
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Nov 05, 2010, 08:19 AM »

Here's the link to the Karuna School that I mentioned the other thread.

www.karunaschool.org

This is taken right from their website:

"Since 2007, we have been gathering momentum to build an innovative high school that addresses the current issues of our times and enhances the traditional learning experience by awakening the heart as well as educating the mind. In sustaining this balance, we will challenge our students personally as well as academically, providing a four-year emotional and peace-building curriculum in addition to our other course offerings.

"The Karuna School will be an independent day school in the western suburbs committed to exploring the potential for peace in ourselves and in the world. By offering opportunities such as global travel, service learning, and environmental sustainability studies we will encourage students to realize their strengths, their authentic selves, as well as the ability to create change.

"It is our vision that by cultivating the seeds of wisdom and compassion in our students, they will lead loving, thoughtful lives and be a dynamic presence for peace in the world."
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Nov 05, 2010, 08:19 AM »

Linda,  thanks so much for the links you posted, especially the Want to Know site.  So helpful.

Peace,
Ellen
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Nov 05, 2010, 08:26 AM »

Given Steve's post of the Bill Moyer's speech on the Pluto thread, I thought posting the link to Bill Moyer's page here would be appropriate...  He is, after all, a definite defender of the truth.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/index-flash.html
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Nov 06, 2010, 09:29 AM »

Just watching an interview on WGBH in the Boston area with Eve Ensler (host: Maria Hinojosa).  I think the program is called One On One (wgbh.org/oneonone). Ensler is the survivor of family of origin rape and violence.  She created the Vagina Monologues (I haven't seen it).  I was really impressed with what she had to say - her profound understanding of the impact of violence on the human soul and her personal response to that that has had and continues to have profound impact in women's lives. She is currently working in the Congo to help women heal from the violence that is occurring and claim their power. Here is the link to her site: http://www.vday.org/mission.

Peace,
Ellen
adina

« Reply #14 on: Nov 12, 2010, 07:22 PM »

It's wonderfully heart warming to see links to the kind and generous things people are doing. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.

The Huffington Post has started a "Greatest Person of the Day" column, and today's person is is Dan Wallrath, a man who is building free homes for Veterans who are in need. God Bless him! 

The opening paragraph reads: "Every day on HuffPost, we're highlighting one 'Greatest Person'- an exceptional individual who is confronting the country's economic and political crises with creativity, generosity, and passion. Today we're featuring Dan Wallrath, a homebuilder in Texas who started building homes for veterans in need after he retired. Through the Bay Area Builders Association and Operation Finally Home, Dan has already built twelve homes for vets, with ten more on the way--all for free."

You can read more about the man and his mission (and see pictures and a video) here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/12/huffposts-greatest-person_1_n_782702.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video