Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CHIRON AND IT'S ASPECTS  (Read 2539 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 31, 2010, 04:25 PM »

In EA are the asteroids also considered a skipped step if they are square the nodes?

Is Chiron specifically considered?

Would love to hear how some of you might interpret a Chiron skipped step in EA --if it is considered a skipped step, that is?

Thanks.
Dhyana
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2010, 06:33 PM by Dhyana » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2010, 09:48 AM »

Hi Dhyana,

JWG never really taught about the asteroids and EA. One thing he said a lot about that is that the asteroids, and their symbolic meanings, is that those meanings are symbolized and reflected in the planets themselves. He also said too that because there are so many asteroids which one's does an astrologer choose to work with versus others. It's not that he discounted asteroids because he didn't. And another thing that he talked about too was that since astrology is about correlation and observation that not all that much time has been spent is observing, and thus correlating, the asteroids. Most of the asteroids that folks have written about are all pretty much focused on Western mythologies emanating from Rome and Greece. So he felt that to have a total understanding of asteroids not only had to go beyond this limitation, but also much more time spent in observing and correlating the asteroids to humans lives.

Maybe a new thread could be started in which this topic is delved into by our members.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2010, 03:40 PM »

THANKS RAD,

I KNOW THERE IS ALREADY AN ASTEROIDS TOPIC JUST RECENTLY PUT IN PLACE HERE. BUT I AM NOT SURE IF YOU MEANT A SPECIFIC THREAD ON CHIRON ONLY?

AND WHAT ABOUT CHIRON SQAURING THE NODES? HOW TO INTERPRET THAT EA STYLE?
DO YOU NEED A SPECIFIC CHART POSTED AS AN EXAMPLE TO AID ME IN ANSWERING THE QUESTION?

IF SO, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST THE CHART I AM IN QUERY ABOUT WITH THE CHIRON (IN TAURUS H4) SQUARE NODES( IN AQUARIUS H1 SN AND LEO NN H7)?

THANKS AGAIN,
DHYANA
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2010, 06:25 PM »

Her health has not been good for many years-- she is diagnosed with what i am also diagnosed with --chronic fatigue syndrome,(& fibromylagia type symptoms), and a few years back had suicidal depression and was medicated --but since working with the Shaman she has regained enough strength to go off the meds.
I feel this is a CHIRON issue... and i also know the depth of this girl, and in  good time, i see her as one who could definately be a "wounded healer" (if i may use the "typical phrase").

SHe has recently sought me out to go deeper....

currently PLUTO is transiting her ASC and I think she is in or just finishing her Saturn return
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010, 07:51 PM by Dhyana » Logged
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 01, 2010, 08:07 PM »

i added this portion just to fill in a little more that i know of her..

--Mostly all her poems are songs of longing of the human soul    --she has been writing poems such as the one here, as long as i have known her and i met her in 1999 or 2000, through a philosophy professor i went to Sanskrit classes with, whom is a mutual friend of ours --she was about 18 or 19 when i initially met her... this must have been 10 years ago, at least --she also came with the professor to  many of my satsang meetings i would hold at my home. (she dated this older philosophy professor too --he was about 50 at the time so big age difference there!).
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010, 08:34 PM by Dhyana » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 01, 2010, 09:07 PM »

Hi Dhyana, I want to share my understanding.

Any planet or asteroid squaring the node correlate to a skipped step. Interpreting the nature of that skipped step depends entirely on the nature of the asteroid, or in the case of Chiron, comet.

The reason why this is intuitive to me, is based on the nature of a square to the nodes. Nodes correlate to the soul's evolutionary journey including the past, and squares correlate to a crisis in action (first quarter) and crisis in consciousness (last quarter). A square leads to constructive integration. So based on that, anything creating such an aspect to the nodes must imply that there is a decision to be made in this life time in order for integration to occur.

I recall JWG wrote somewhere, perhaps this was the Lucifer transcript, that he had Lucifer squaring the nodes, and the way he described it seemed to imply that there was specific work for him to do relative to Lucifer. As I understand it, Lucifer in Virgo in the 10th squaring the nodes, taking on more than was his role to take on/naivete about evil (Plus the ruler of the sn in Scorpio in the 12th). This correlated to an experience he shared about trying to help someone who made a contract with evil, resulting in his death.

This is just my understanding, I hope someone will jump in if this isn't accurate.
With Love,
Ari Moshe
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 01, 2010, 10:57 PM »

ARI
THANKS FOR GIVING ME A LITTLE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH FOR NOW. Wink

..I'M PONDERING IT  Roll Eyes

LOVINGLY,
DHYANA
--------------------------
I HAVE REMOVED THE CHART I HAD ATTACHED BC HER NAME WAS ON IT. I HAD A HECK OF A TIME GETTING THAT ATTACHED (I HAD TO TRY ALL DIIFERENT FILES).
MAYBE SOMEONE MAY DONATE POSTING A CHART HERE WITH ANONOMUS FEMALE?
----------------
ADINA SUGGESTED I MIGHT MOVE THIS TOPIC OVER TO THE CHIRON THREAD TOPIC STARTED BY ROSE MARCUS. I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT RESPONSE I GET HERE FOR NOW AND THEN PERHAPS TOMMOROW I WILL MOVE IT OVER THERE IF IT IS OKAY WITH ROSE?
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010, 10:58 PM by Dhyana » Logged
Rose Marcus

« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2010, 11:57 AM »

Hello Dhyanna, Ari & all...

Ari has provided a wonderful explanation here. Any planet squaring the nodes indicates the necessity to continue specific resolving re that planet. Chiron’s influence refers to the exceptional experiences of a person’s life, all the key and critical ones – the most wounding and traumatizing, the most healing and gifted moments too. (birth and death passages too.)

Chiron in aspect corresponds to the animation of peak cellular memories. When Chiron is square to the nodes, what is revisited are the most dynamic, significant, traumatizing, defining, critical, turning point experiences. Cellular memory is particularly “juiced up and alive”, and so whatever the imprint, (and especially when found squaring the nodes), it is highly sensitized and primed for karmic recall/replay. There is a strong sense/feel of the fated-ness of the life’s key circumstances, experiences, and relationships.  When Chiron is animated, the experiences are always beyond the usual, ordinary, or average -  they are peak, special, exceptional, extraordinary, etc.

Chiron in Taurus in the 4th house speaks to the unlocking of the emotional body through the replay of peak/heightened experiences pertaining to 4th house issues. It speaks to each one of the keys that you have mentioned, Dhyanna- the imprints of the trauma of the sexual abuse by both parents (Taurus, 4th house), the sexual violation that result in the birth of her child, the destined affair with teacher/lover (note, not only square the nodes but also references 8/2 house cusps), even the physical conditions of the chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and suicidal depression.  When Chiron is emphasized, the memory imprints are vivid within cellular memory - they remain present/prevalent – which typically translates into a chronic condition or theme.

That she is able to unlock and resource her profound emotions and channel it into some form of self expression – this is the Chiron gift. The poetry correlates to a healing anecdote - the intention is to feel that which is rooted, buried, preserved, suppressed–and to allow the emotions to come alive again. Shamanic healing (also a Chiron attribute) is a gateway that will help her to shift the energy, so that she can create a greater degree of separation from the consciousness of cellular memory and the consciousness of the self in this the present life (to create a more distinctive divide between self of the past from the self of the present.) Chiron square the nodes, (note south node in Aquarius in the 1) suggests she has already been working toward liberating her consciousness/her emotional body from these trauma experiences. Remember that Chiron correlates to homeopathic process, these experiences are informing to her soul and she will eventually find a way to extract what she needs in order to create the effective evolution for herself. 

Noting the nodes travel backwards, their position in the 1/7 house is relatively new; there is newly forming instincts, consciousness, and creation occurring for her now. It is suggestive of breaking free of inertia (moving out of the fixed 2/8 houses). Chiron square the Aquarius/Leo nodes demonstrates the highlighted theme, and the on-going process of her personal liberation from these trauma experiences and the reawakening and self discovery/self recovery that is occurring for her. These relieve experiences (the wounds, the gifts, the traumas, the awakenings they stir) are the primary catalyst for her intended accelerated evolution.

Blessings
Rose

Sol

« Reply #8 on: Nov 07, 2010, 01:49 PM »

Hello everyone..

This is a particular energy that interests me a lot. I have done a lot of research on Chiron and what Rose here says ; "Chiron in aspect corresponds to the animation of peak cellular memories" fueled my curiosity as Chiron more often than not is highly active in the charts of those suffering from some sort of unresolved issues from past lives manifesting in THIS life as a chronic illness forcing the individual to face the underlying issues , however not always (but sometimes) able to heal the actual wounds/illnesses, but able to change the relationship the individual has to the past and thus heal the stigmata.

This was a great sentence Rose; greatly appreciated ; "cellular memories"...It will follow me in the days to come and yield a lot of interesting offspring.

Rose Marcus

« Reply #9 on: Nov 08, 2010, 10:43 AM »

Hi Sol et al..

Yes, Chiron often translates into a chronic physical condition which forces concentrated attention and thus serves as a primary catalyst. Even birthmarks, scars, or physical handicaps can be echoes of the past life traumas –whether residues (minor) or wounds (major) they represent cellular memory imprints translated into the manifested/the physical. 

Blessings
Rose
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Nov 08, 2010, 09:58 PM »

hi rose,

i just was stopping by this thread to say that i still would like to follow up with what i wanted to share and ask --but i have to find some time where i can focus and re-read and write ---which has not been easy lately

just wanted to let you know that i havent forgotten this thread

again, thank you so much for the input

lovingly
dhyana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: