School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

NEW PRACTICE CHART THREAD FOR BEGINNERS

Started by Rad, Nov 03, 2010, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi,

I am wondering if there are new members, or old ones, who would like to do practice charts using the EA paradigm. We would begin very, very simply and progress from there just as we did in the older thread on practice charts. So if you are interested please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

Wendy

I would love too participate.  THank you.

God'dess Bless,
Wendy

mountainheather

Linda

Count me in!   ;D   

I'd like to learn each step thoroughly before we move on to the next step.

Thank you Rad! 

Rad

Hi to our new practice chart group,

Ok, so let's begin our journey practicing together the EA paradigm. At first we will keep as simple as possible and progressively build from there as the evolution within our group warrants. I do want to stress that I don't care right now if the analysis by any of you is 'right' or 'wrong'. The value is in the effort and if any of us keeps making a sincere and committed effort it will in fact lead learning how to apply this paradigm to any chart correctly.

It can also  be very useful as we start our journey for you to refer to JWG'S Pluto one book: Pluto through the houses. So, for example, we can start a simple paradigm wherein we will put Pluto in the 11th house, S.Node in the 1st, N.Node in the 7th, and Pluto's polarity point would of course be the 5th house. Pluto in the 11th would correlate to the core evolutionary desires that have preceded the current life, and thus where the Soul has left off. The S.Node would correlate to the 'mode of operation', the egocentric structures that the Soul has created in order to actualize the desires inherent to the 11th House. In combination with the 11th House Pluto this is where the Soul has been, and where it comes into the current life at. The polarity point of Pluto of course will correlate to the core, bottom line, desires that correlate to the next step in the Souls evolution, and the N.Node will correlate to how this will be done: the evolving egocentric structure that the Soul is creating that allows for the polarity point to be actualized.

So it can be very useful to refer to the Pluto One book. You can read Pluto in the 11th. You can read Pluto in the first and replace the language of the Soul to the language of the egocentric structures created by the Soul to actualize it's intentions. You can read Pluto in the 5th House and adjust the language to reflect the next evolutionary step for the Soul, and you can read Pluto in the 7th and adjust the language to reflect the evolving egocentric structures created by the Soul to actualize it's core evolutionary intentions as symbolized in the polarity point of Pluto.

Again, the value is in the effort. So for those of you who want to do this now is the time to have a go at it.

God Bless, Rad

dughlas

bluesky

Rad:

pluto in 11th, south node in the 1st and their polarities - this is what stumps me right off the bat.

there seems to be something impersonal about that pluto in the 11th and therefore the personalizing (balancing) aspect of the polarity point.  but how does the north node in the 7th aid this? that sounds like more depersonalization.

begreen

new member here and thrilled to participate in this practice group!
i'll be hopping to the first configuration asap... have you established a deadline for posting responses?

thank you kindly,
green

Rad

Hi bluesky,

Quote from: bluesky on Nov 08, 2010, 12:56 PM
Rad:

pluto in 11th, south node in the 1st and their polarities - this is what stumps me right off the bat.

there seems to be something impersonal about that pluto in the 11th and therefore the personalizing (balancing) aspect of the polarity point.  but how does the north node in the 7th aid this? that sounds like more depersonalization.

I would suggest that you read again Pluto through the houses in JWG first Pluto book so that you can  understand more fully the totality of the archetypes involved. The very nature of your question above demonstrates, to me, that you need to more fully understand the totality of the archetypes within the houses and signs. The totality of the 11th house or Aquarius is much fuller and deeper than just being 'impersonal'.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi begreen,

Welcome to our mb. There is no formal deadline.

God Bless, Rad

bluesky

ok, I will take a stab at this to see if I'm even close to being on the right track:

the soul comes into this life with a feeling of being different and the need to individuate.  This would relate directly to the south node in the 1st house, ie. their very identity, desires, and perhaps what they fear (themselves?).  the need is to creatively actualize this (5th house polarity point) and this is done through the 7th house north node - contrast, comparison, and the need to be involved in relationships in a way which would allow them to do this - equality and interdependence.

I am totally open to any comments or criticisms you may have about my analysis, thanks!

Rad

Hi bluesky,

Quote from: bluesky on Nov 09, 2010, 12:18 PM
ok, I will take a stab at this to see if I'm even close to being on the right track:

the soul comes into this life with a feeling of being different and the need to individuate.  This would relate directly to the south node in the 1st house, ie. their very identity, desires, and perhaps what they fear (themselves?).  the need is to creatively actualize this (5th house polarity point) and this is done through the 7th house north node - contrast, comparison, and the need to be involved in relationships in a way which would allow them to do this - equality and interdependence.

I am totally open to any comments or criticisms you may have about my analysis, thanks!

Thanks for making the effort that you have. Now ask yourself the questions: individuate from what and whom, and how does that implicate the N.Node in the 5th. What underlying emotional paradox is symbolized by the South Node being in the 1st, and the N.Node in the 7th. What is the basis of this paradox ? What is the resolution of it ? And how does the 5th House polarity of Pluto become actualized relative to the N.Node in the 7th ?

God Bless, Rad

bluesky

Hi Rad and thanks for the questions to allow me to work on this, here are my answers:

The 11th house Pluto need is to individuate from the mainstream and the peer group.

The 5th house Pluto polarity point is about taking charge of creatively actualizing what is unique and different about them without the approval of the peer group or mainstream.

The underlying emotional paradox of the 1st/7th house nodal axis is the need for independence versus the need for relationship.

The 5th house polarity point becomes actualized by the north node by attracting others of like mind who are also attempting to individuate and to actualize themselves, and who will not be threatened by the need of the 1st house south node person who is also attempting to do this.

Rad

Hi bluesky,

Great start, and good for you to keep making the effort relative to this paradigm. Let's keep developing it bluesky as below.

Quote from: bluesky on Nov 09, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hi Rad and thanks for the questions to allow me to work on this, here are my answers:

The 11th house Pluto need is to individuate from the mainstream and the peer group.

What is the underlying emotional dynamic within the 11th House Pluto person, a preexiting dynamic of lifetimes, that creates the evolutionary need to 'liberate' from that dynamic so that the Souls evolution can proceed ?

The 5th house Pluto polarity point is about taking charge of creatively actualizing what is unique and different about them without the approval of the peer group or mainstream.

Yes, and what would a 'liberated' psychological attitude be for this to occur ?

The underlying emotional paradox of the 1st/7th house nodal axis is the need for independence versus the need for relationship.

What is the need for independence about ? And sense we are now linking the S.Node in the 1st House to the 11th House Pluto try to put together how these two archetypes have interacted in prior lifetimes, leading to the current one. How does this S.Node affect the Souls orientation to the 11th House archetype ? And based on that orientation how does that then correlate and define the meaning of the N.Node in the 7th ?

The 5th house polarity point becomes actualized by the north node by attracting others of like mind who are also attempting to individuate and to actualize themselves, and who will not be threatened by the need of the 1st house south node person who is also attempting to do this.

True, but there many other orientations to relationship, new orientations symbolized by the 7th House N.Node, that this Soul is learning. What are they ? And how do they then become reflected back to this Soul by way of the relationships that it forms with others ?

God Bless, Rad