Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 14, 2018, 11:20 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conference thank you...  (Read 4333 times)
Rose Marcus

« on: Nov 08, 2011, 04:23 PM »

Hi Steve, Kristin, Deva et al,

The conference was simply superb! Thanks so much to the conference organizers and staff, a great big  namaste to you all!

Thanks to the lecturers for your wonderful sharings. It was a sheer delight to reconnect with the tribe and to see so many new faces too. I can hardly wait to do it again!

Blessings to all,

Rose

Steve
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2011, 05:16 PM »

The conference was simply superb! Thanks so much to the conference organizers and staff, a great big  namaste to you all!

Thanks to the lecturers for your wonderful sharings. It was a sheer delight to reconnect with the tribe and to see so many new faces too. I can hardly wait to do it again!
Blessings to all,
Rose

Thanks, Rose.  To me the conference was pretty much as perfect as anything can be in an imperfect reality.  The setting (retreat center) and the retreat center staff were so supportive of our efforts, which added a lot to the feeling of the weekend. And the speakers and volunteers who worked so hard and created something memorable.  We're already thinking about the next one.

I experienced this as the essence of EA, and of the EA community.  My prayer is that we remember this feeling and strive to bring it into our lives each day.
take care and thank you
Steve

Rick

« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2011, 04:16 PM »

Hello All,
The EA conference was in one word...Amazing!  Wow, what an experience.  It was at first very overwhelming, but in reflection so awesome in so many ways.  I think one of my biggest takeaways was that EA itself is evolving and growing.  So many new perspectives and progressive ways to use EA in our lives and in others.  I can truly say now for the first time...."I will be living EA everyday!" 

Thanks to those who put the time and effort into putting this all together.  Thanks to the many speakers, I learned so much and have truly been inspired and reinvigorated to continue my work.  It was wonderful to meet my teachers and mentors and so many other beautiful Souls.  I now feel like a part of the family  Smiley

Thanks agian for the amazing experience!

Rick
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2011, 06:49 PM »

I wanted to add my appreciation for the conference and say, again, thank you for the opportunity to attend.  It was really outstanding and I appreciated so much being able to hear all the great talks.  I grew a lot and gained a lot of clarity in one short weekend.

EA is amazing......

Peace,
Ellen
jasonholley

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2011, 06:11 AM »

I also want to offer a huge thank you to Steve, Kristin, and Deva for all of your work in organizing the conference.  This was such a gift for me personally, another layer in the homecoming experience that is EA.  Thanks also to all of the presenters and attendees, the rooms seemed alive at all times with spiritual intention and aspiration.   In the first email about the conference a month ago, an intention to be guided by natural law was stated, and I saw and benefitted from those principles again and again at the conference.  Thank you to everyone.

With love,
God bless,
Jason
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2011, 07:14 AM »

Thanks so much for the Conference ... thnks so much to organizers, speakers, and everyone ... the amount of knowledge, insights, and love received, were overwhelming .... what an amazing community ... everything was so syinchronistic it was like being in a dream ... literally speachless ...

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Steve
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 10, 2011, 07:52 AM »

Patricia has posted some conference photos on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150358628930952.347685.560540951&type=1

You have to be logged into Facebook to see them.

It was an honor to be an organizer of this conference.  It turned out as we had been working towards all along, as pure an expression EA as we could pull off - natural law - giving, sharing, inclusion.

Thank you to everyone who went through what was required to attend - expense, travel, and above all interest and enthusiasm.  The attitude of all who attended was a huge part of the feeling at the conference.  We will be doing it again.
Steve

Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 2011, 08:55 AM »

Hi all-
Just wanted to say how wonderful it was to come together in the way that we all did at the conference. (It was truly a heartfelt experience). It is a joy to see how this work has inspired and motivated others in their own lives. I want to thank all of you who came and of course the speakers for sharing their wisdom with all of us. Let's all keep this energy going and spreading in our own lives, and there will definitely be another conference soon! Thanks to all for the continued support and motivation.
God Bless
Deva
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 10, 2011, 10:24 AM »

Namaste EA family,

What a reunion it was! Thank you to all who came and who were so fully present in heart, mind and spirit. Also to our WONDERFUL speakers..my goodness WOW.. I am so amazed by you all!

When the road gets long and life gets hard, which inevitably happens when you are on the 'way back home', there is not a better feeling than being surrounded by like minded others. I know now we will all have these memories of community and connection on the path and may it prove to keep you strong and soft as you do the inner work and help others along the way.

I look so forward to gathering again. In the meantime, how lucky our we to have this very special meeting place called the message board where we can continue to learn and grow in our understanding of the journey of the SOUL. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Jeffrey Wolf Green for the sacred work he brought here to this Earth!

May it carry us all forward....

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2011, 10:46 AM by Kristin » Logged
PatriciaW

« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Just back from travels and want to say what a lovely experience the conference was. Deva, Kristin and Steve...thanks so much for all your hard work and everyone's beautiful and <GASP> brilliant spirits!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video