School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

A NEW BOOK BY JWG EDITIED BY HIS DAUGHTER DEVA

Started by Rad, Nov 23, 2010, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

A NEW BOOK BY JWG: This is a  new book that has been put together by  JWG's daughter Deva. She has compiled a variety of lectures by him that she then edited and  put together to create this book.  It is to be called: Essays  In Evolutionary Astrology: The Evolutionary Journey Of The Soul.

It will have the following chapters in it: Chapter One: Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey Of The Soul: A review of key principles. Chapter Two: The Leading Edge Of The Soul's Evolution: The Mars and Pluto interface. Chapter Three: The Role Of Mercury in Evolutionary Astrology. Chapter Four: The Planetary Nodes and Evolutionary Astrology. Chapter Five: Understanding the Sexual Archetypes and Evolutionary Astrology. Chapter Six: Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House: The Nature of Dark Eros. Chapter Seven: Evolutionary Transitions. Chapter Eight: Medical Astrology: Anatomy, Physiology, and the Chakra System. Chapter Nine: The Sixth House And Issues In Self Improvement That Allows the Soul To Grow. Chapter Ten: A Planetary Method Of Evolutionary Chart Analysis. Chapter Eleven: Trauma And The Outer Planets. Chapter Twelve: The Evolutionary Meaning Of Retrograde Planets.

It will be published by Wessex Publications in London, England. Not sure yet on  the actual publication date.

Upasika

Fantastic ! Thanks for the news Rad, and thanks Deva for doing this, and of course thanks Jeffrey for starting this whole revolutionary paradigm.

adina

Yipee, Yappee, Yahooey!  Way to go Deva, using more of your talent to bring more of your Dad's work to the world.  Looks like a wonderful and varied collection of must-have information!

Blessings,
Adina

Wendy

Awesome, the chapters sound like they make up an EA book in one.  I'm looking forward to buying it!  Thank you.

Wendy

Bradley J

Yes, fantastic!  Thank you Deva and thank you JWG!

Elen

Very happy to hear about this.  Congrats Deva!  Looking forward to reading it.

Peace,
Ellen

Dhyana

Where is the "like" button, like the one on facebook?
Cuz I would click it ;D

D

Linda

Congratulations on the new book.  Love and Blessings to Jeff and Deva!  :D

Dhyana

.........Lindaaaaa! how'd u do that?!!? :o  u must have a good working mercury or something!

lolololol

i clicked it! (but i dont know what that did?) ;D

PatriciaW

Stacie

Sweet.  Thanks for all your efforts Deva.

Stacie

ari moshe

Wow super cool! I can't wait for this to come out, thank you Deva and Jeff!
Love
Ari Moshe

Gonzalo

This is great material. Thank you Deva for your dedication and your work.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

mirta

Congratulations and thanks, Deva.
God Bless
Mirta

Lia

I've been away for a while - this is a great news to come back to, congratulation indeed!

Blessings,
Lia