School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

A NEW BOOK BY JWG EDITIED BY HIS DAUGHTER DEVA

Started by Rad, Nov 23, 2010, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imsara

Hi--This is the best news this year...been so waiting for it...thank you, Imsara ;D

cat777

I may have missed it somewhere but I haven't seen any announcements about this book being published.    I just ordered it from Amazon yesterday.  So I guess its out!  :-)

imsara

I am reading the new book now-Essays....EA...and it is superb!  Thanks to both JWG and Deva Green..it is clear, concise, thoughtful and brings additional clarity on many subjects.  Blessings....

BrendaP

Just ordered on Amazon.com, perfect timing, thank you Deva for helping put this together. I may not osmose as well as others, but I do refer back to Jeff's books for guidance repeatedly, an important part of my self cultivation.

Just want to know, if this will have material that was supposed to be in Measuring the Night, book 2--did that book ever come out?

Thanks again.

BrendaP

Hi Cat,

thanks, I remember looking for it a long time ago, and it never showed up on Steve Forrest's site (thought he was doing the publishing)--so I just gave up.

Looking forward to reading both books now!

PatriciaW

Deva, I picked up this book at the conference and devoured it on my 15 hour flight to Australia afterwards ;-) I want to thank you so much for putting this out there!!!