School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

practice determining the ea stage of a child

Started by ari moshe, Aug 08, 2010, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Quote from: ari moshe on Aug 22, 2010, 05:23 PM

Also, with no hiding or skipped step signatures, there is no reason to assume that indeed he is spiritual but chose a 1st individuated household to be born into to either work some things through or to avoid some sort of persecution (note however that Cap is intercepted in 6th, Cancer in 12th, Chiron is in 6th and the Moon is in Scorpio in the 4th, Pluto rules the Moon, but not the 4th).

Will you explain that last point a bit more- what are you trying to show with those signatures?

Hi Ari,

Sorry about that. I kind of dropped that in there without explaining. In a post after this one I ask the question as to whether or not these details might possibly indicate hiding.

Elen

Quote from: ari moshe on Aug 22, 2010, 05:35 PM
That being said, we can apply that archetype to second individuated if we wanted to see how that would manifest. All of these lessons take shape in the context of his own subculture/community. The sharp contrast in the third individuated is he is literally thinking about society en-large, as there is no longer any evolutionary need to remain isolated from society.
Ari Moshe

Thanks Ari.  Makes gobs of sense.  Given his desire to cure death, I would say 3rd Ind fits better.  But here what I don't know is if that distinction (btw 2nd Ind & 3rd w/ regard to Sun conjunct Pluto) would be clear yet at 7.  In other words, might a 7 year old 2nd Ind ALSO desire to cure death, yet as s/he grows, that desire is let go of as s/he focuses her/his attention on the 2nd Ind task of protecting her/his individuality and connecting up with others who have a similar desire? Still, I'm inclined to think 3rd Ind with Max.  The level of self-absorption, which to me does not seem superficially narcissistic but instead seems like a very deep engagement with himself/his development, suggests to me that he is well-beyond 2nd Ind.  The lack of evidence of confusion in him about who he is and what his life path is suggests to me that he is indeed 3rd Ind and not in transition to 1st spiritual just yet, though I suspect that is just around the bend - perhaps having to finish up the bringing forward of his special gift and then moving on.

Peace,
Ellen

ari moshe

Hi everyone, I wanted to provide an update here and also ask a question about a drug he is now on.
I recognize this is deviant from the standard rules of the mb.

He has been expelled from school- he alternates between being at his parents home, and being at my home with me and my parents. I've taken him to some first stage friends that do home schooling- and he loves it there. Those are very nurturing and loving enviroments. Meanwhile, everyone else in the family is pretty set on finding him a new school- this time in the public school system.

The main reason why I'm posting now is the doctors has prescribed him with "oppositional defiance disorder". Besides for making his parents and everyone else happy that they can now "know" what the "problem" is- they have prescribed him with valproic acid- 1 teaspoon twice daily. It's generally prescribed for ppl with severe depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia, or epilepsy.

I'm worried about this drug, it seems to have some pretty intense side effects. So I'm wondering if anyone who is familiar with drugs and chemistry can provide some astrological perspective on this?
Thank you, God bless,
Ari Moshe

Gonzalo

Hi Ari
Quotethe doctors has prescribed him with "oppositional defiance disorder". Besides for making his parents and everyone else happy that they can now "know" what the "problem" is- they have prescribed him with valproic acid- 1 teaspoon twice daily. It's generally prescribed for ppl with severe depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia, or epilepsy.

I wanted to contribute with my thoughts, even though I am not an expert at all in these matters. I hope others who know more will add their thoughts.

Well, in my view I would say valproic acid is very toxic: almost a poison. This has been established even from the medical point of view. Among other things, it will affect the functioning of the boy's liver. There is a correlation between the liver and Jupiter, because of the role of the liver in general assimilation and metabolism. Causing this type of damage to the liver will potentially affect his capacity to  interpret phenomena, his ability to see things clearly ("the liver flourishes in the eyes"), and his ability to process emotions and rage in general. His liver is quite strong, though it is also quite sensitive (the natal oppositions of Neptune and Uranus to his Jupiter). It will also affect his overall vitality (Sun). Valproic acid can also affect the pancreas. It would also affect his immune system, because it will increase the level of internal toxicity (the Jupiter/Neptune opposition).

If he is finally given this type of medication by the parents, or almost any other type of psychiatric medication, it would be very convenient for the boy to work with some plants serving to detoxify and protect the liver. It he is given valproic acid, I think this plant should be very specific, because the interactions of valproic acid with many other substances are very complicated.

It is a pity that most people believe this type of diagnosis such as ODD mean something. They are pure shit even from the point of view of logics. In reality they mean nothing, because they only imply an statistical description of misunderstood forms of behavior they want to control and repress, and have zero connection to any causal factor. You know this.

I look forward to see what others will say about your question.

God Bless,

Gonzalo