Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A BIG THANK YOU TO STEVE ..........  (Read 1846 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« on: Dec 13, 2010, 04:19 PM »

Hi All,

I just want us to thank administrator Steve for all the work he has, and is, doing to maintain the integrity or our message board. One of the incredible things that Steve has done, behind the scenes, is to make sure that all the spammers in the world who defile our emails, and so many others message boards, do not ever gain entrance to our message board. It is an incredible challenge for Steve to have done this because the variety of strategies that this people who give themselves the right to pollute our emails and message boards come up with. It is very much like playing chess with these pigs because of their evil genius of coming up with new strategies to defeat our email programs, and the message boards of so many. To date there has been exactly one successful effort by these spamming pigs to actually post their pollution on our message board. This is an incredible thing Steve has learned to do because, believe it or not, as many as 200 attempts PER DAY to gain access to this message board occur. Anyway, I just want all of us to acknowledge that Steve has done an amazing job to keep our message free from this garbage. It takes a constant effort. Thank Steve and

God Bless, Rad
bluesky
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2010, 04:27 PM »

and here I thought all he did was dispense incredible insight and wisdom Smiley

I had no idea so many other things went into running this site and would like put in my thanks for all of Steve's time on this board, technically, intellectually, and spiritually.
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2010, 05:07 PM »

Good on you Steve!  Thank you for maintaining our messageboard at such a high impeccable standard.  It is a pleasure to study and learn about EA in this protected environment.  Blessings to you.
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2010, 05:10 PM »

Thank you, Steve.  It is a wonderful thing to be able to come to this safe haven and to know that it is indeed safe because of the incredible work you do.

Bless you,
Ellen
Julie

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2010, 06:23 PM »

Thank you Steve for making this a safe place to learn about EA  Smiley
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2010, 06:24 PM »

Thank you so much, Steve, for such great work. I am really sorry for making your work at this message board more difficult recently.

God Bless you,

Gonzalo
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:04 PM »

Thanks everyone.   I was a bit surprised to see this thread actually.

Really its all about using whatever skills and talents I've been allowed to develop to make things easier and simpler for everyone here to learn about EA.   There are too many people in the world willing to live in the realm of being a parasite.  We have no monopoly on getting their attention of course, but I also have to feel that since we are attempting to do the will and work of the positive forces in the universe here, this naturally attracts their polarity.  That's one of the core things we learn here, right, that all things evolve through their polarity?  Well.......

Its also one of the reasons Rad is vigilent about keeping certain kinds of guests away from here.  People whose attitudes, consciously or otherwise, seek to undermine what we are attempting here.

I also want to give my thanks and appreciation for the small community of people that has developed here, people from all around the world, who put a lot of effort into participating here. And I don't mean just the moderators.  I mean just as much the students (if you asked the moderators they would most likely say they feel like students too), those who put in effort beyond what is asked, who take the initiative to start threads and answer people's questions, who are so respectful of EA and those who come here to help learn it, share and expand it.  What is developing here is pretty unusual.  There are those willing to take chances, out of their comfort zones, to put forth their perspectives on a public message board, risking they might be seen as "wrong" or clueless, and all the emotions that come with that.

Those of you responding to this post know that EA is a most uncommon and accurate and to-the-point way of looking at life.  I want you all to know that even some of you who question your insights or the extent of your knowledge, make a big and noticeable contribution here that helps advance EA, through the efforts you put in.  As I often remind myself, its not about being right all the time, or feeling confident all the time.  Its about the effort that is put in.  We are all fallible and full of imperfections, past habits that don't serve us, etc.  This is a place where those who've grown tired of being stuck in those ruts (including me) come to share ideas and perspectives with other Souls who feel similarly.    That's really what this place is about.  EA is just a system, a vehicle, that expresses and promotes that NATURAL orientation and way of looking at life.  What I do around here is just my small contribution towards moving the whole thing in those directions.  From the perspective of the totality, anyone's individual effort is about the size of one ant!  Keeping that in mind, lets continue helping each other to move forward ever more deeply into this ocean that we are all but waves on the surface of.
with love
Steve

Stacie

« Reply #7 on: Dec 13, 2010, 09:30 PM »

I also want to thank you Steve, for all that you do to protect and maintain the integrity of this space.  

The thoughts you shared are such a pure reflection of the essence that lives within this work.  And everyone who finds themselves drawn by that essence to participate here, whether their voices are silent or actively expressed through questions or answers or statements..all..multiply the magnetism of that living essence.  As was stated in the previous post, EA is simply a vehicle.  It is the life/essence invoked within this vehicle, through the authentic desires of those who are here to deeply know it..to live it in their lives..that has made, is making, and will continue to make EA the precious light that it is.  There is much love, gratitude, respect, and awe in my heart for ALL of you...every one of you..  The connections that constitute this little web are timeless.

Stacie
mountainheather

« Reply #8 on: Dec 13, 2010, 09:33 PM »

Hi,
Thanks Steve for your contibution to making this a safe place to gather. I feel so filled with gratitude for this place.
Warm blessings, Heather
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13, 2010, 10:56 PM »

Oh! I am so happy to find this thread. Thank you Steve for all that you do to keep the sacredness of this space. Thank you everyone for being here and sharing your heart-truth.
God bless,
Ari Moshe
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 13, 2010, 11:56 PM »

I too am grateful, and thank you Steve, for all you have done here, and do, to create and maintain this amazing free forum where we all get to participate, learn and grow in a mindful, ever deepening way.  

FYI~Steve is also really skilled at building websites and blogs Cheesy

God'dess Blessings,
Wendy

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Dec 14, 2010, 02:32 AM »

Indeed.. Thank you Steve, for everything - Lots of love to you, truly.

(and, especially thanks with my sister  Wink )

Love, Dhyana
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 14, 2010, 04:50 AM »

Yeah Steve, thanks for your unique contributions and your dedication, Upasika
adina

« Reply #13 on: Dec 14, 2010, 10:33 AM »

First, I want to add my thanks to you, Steve, as well. I've known you for quite awhile now and have had the pleasure of working with you on EA projects in the past that helped preserve and protect the information that has been and continues to be handed down and disseminated thru many different channels at this point. I've "watched" you work tirelessly for the good of EA and all involved in it, and done even more--in different ways--than most people are aware of.  Wink 

And, picking up on what Steve and Stacie have said, I too am happy to be part of this growing community of EAs. Even though I am not able to come here every day or read all the threads, what I've seen and felt is a beautifully spirited community of like-minded souls--of students and teachers--working together for the good of all. It's a rarity in our world today, which makes it all that much more special.

So again, thank you to Steve and to all who participate here. AND a huge thank you to Deva and Rad for being the underpinnings of this endeavor and a more than fitting tribute to the much loved and honored founder, who fellow EA Rose Marcus was first to refer to as "a guiding light": Jeffrey Wolf Green. I remember that on the first Pluto School tape (now DVD) ONE of the reasons J gave for starting the school was so that the teachings would live on beyond his own current life. I think that's exactly what's being seeded here, and in one of the most supportive and loving environments possible.

God Bless,
Adina
Katlil

« Reply #14 on: Dec 14, 2010, 05:23 PM »

Thanks Steve and All.. 

God Bless
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: