Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A BIG THANK YOU TO STEVE ..........  (Read 1842 times)
amorfati

« Reply #15 on: Dec 14, 2010, 09:37 PM »

Cheers indeed! Steve, i can't let pass by (is this english??) the opportunity for a heartfelt MERCI as well. - flying strictly below the radar (reading, hardly posting) i still want to let it be known that i DO very much appreciate your often behind the screens (or is it: behind the scenes?)  'love in action' to keep this board so spam-uncluttered.
those efforts make it possible for us to enjoy what we cherish: EA.
(meaning: without the contributions of the citizens of  bozos.com and imbecile.inc , etc. ***)
this forum, this EA work is a gem ... a treasure. a proven sanity-saver for me ... thanks to everyone who contributes with wisdom and kindness ... and today especially thanks to Steve!

Many thanks and best wishes for a serene holiday season with plenty of inner and outer stillness!!

Claudia Niseema

*** a quote by Calvin & Hobbes comes to mind regarding those mentioned citizen:
Calvin to Hobbes during homework studies: "Why spend all this time studying and learning when ignorance is instantaneous??!!"
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:29 AM »

Adina quote: "So again, thank you to Steve and to all who participate here. AND a huge thank you to Deva and Rad for being the underpinnings of this endeavor and a more than fitting tribute to the much loved and honored founder, who fellow EA Rose Marcus was first to refer to as "a guiding light": Jeffrey Wolf Green."

Thank you for these words, Adina.  They are perfect and I want to second them with all my heart.

Peace,
Ellen

Skywalker

« Reply #17 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:56 AM »

Maybe the bots and spammers just want a reading! Grin

Thanks Steve!
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Dec 16, 2010, 12:15 AM »

thank you steve....your commitment and diligence is so appreciated-
don't think i can really put it into words, so i'm sending it out from the heart.
b

PatriciaW

« Reply #19 on: Dec 16, 2010, 10:39 AM »

Steve... you are the wind beneath our wings...and the moat around our castle!! Thanks :-)

mirta

« Reply #20 on: Dec 17, 2010, 08:31 AM »

Thanks Steve for all your contribution here, so helpful and insightful.
God Bless
Mirta
_will

« Reply #21 on: Dec 18, 2010, 08:52 AM »

Many, many thanks Steve!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: