School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

A BIG THANK YOU TO STEVE ..........

Started by Rad, Dec 13, 2010, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amorfati

Cheers indeed! Steve, i can't let pass by (is this english??) the opportunity for a heartfelt MERCI as well. - flying strictly below the radar (reading, hardly posting) i still want to let it be known that i DO very much appreciate your often behind the screens (or is it: behind the scenes?)  'love in action' to keep this board so spam-uncluttered.
those efforts make it possible for us to enjoy what we cherish: EA.
(meaning: without the contributions of the citizens of  bozos.com and imbecile.inc , etc. ***)
this forum, this EA work is a gem ... a treasure. a proven sanity-saver for me ... thanks to everyone who contributes with wisdom and kindness ... and today especially thanks to Steve!

Many thanks and best wishes for a serene holiday season with plenty of inner and outer stillness!!

Claudia Niseema

*** a quote by Calvin & Hobbes comes to mind regarding those mentioned citizen:
Calvin to Hobbes during homework studies: "Why spend all this time studying and learning when ignorance is instantaneous??!!"

Elen

Adina quote: "So again, thank you to Steve and to all who participate here. AND a huge thank you to Deva and Rad for being the underpinnings of this endeavor and a more than fitting tribute to the much loved and honored founder, who fellow EA Rose Marcus was first to refer to as "a guiding light": Jeffrey Wolf Green."

Thank you for these words, Adina.  They are perfect and I want to second them with all my heart.

Peace,
Ellen

Skywalker

Maybe the bots and spammers just want a reading! ;D

Thanks Steve!
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Bradley J

thank you steve....your commitment and diligence is so appreciated-
don't think i can really put it into words, so i'm sending it out from the heart.
b

PatriciaW

Steve... you are the wind beneath our wings...and the moat around our castle!! Thanks :-)

mirta

Thanks Steve for all your contribution here, so helpful and insightful.
God Bless
Mirta

_will