Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 20061 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #375 on: Apr 06, 2014, 11:52 AM »

I Rad, I just wanted to touch base again here.
I am so sorry I have not been able to complete this. Thank you for holding this space and being so patience with me.

I won't be able to complete this practice thread this week with my current responsibilities. I am once again scheduling slots in my calender and intend to post by Thursday the 17th.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #376 on: Apr 07, 2014, 04:56 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad
Gray

« Reply #377 on: Apr 07, 2014, 11:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thought I would also update you- I have been at a standstill because of new classes (Spring Quarter) that recently started including one that did not exist previously requiring me to create new curriculum- and as a result I just have not been able to focus much on this thread recently.  Things are starting to settle down now and I will be back on track with working on Darwin's Neptune.  Thank you again for your patience.

love,
Gray

Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #378 on: Apr 08, 2014, 03:54 AM »

Hi Rad,

Since we're tuning in ... I'm hanging in. Still nowhere near starting but the gap till when I can do that is slowly but steadily reducing. It will be next month for me. With surgery happening mid-May I will be doing it before then. Thanks so much for your patience and guidance.

blessings Upasika

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #379 on: Apr 08, 2014, 04:46 AM »

Hi Gray and Upasika,

Thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: