Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 19, 2017, 09:29 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto 8th/South Node 3rd  (Read 728 times)
dollydaydream

« on: Dec 29, 2016, 01:28 PM »

Hi everyone,
I have been going back through the MB to get some practice at the basics.  I am trying to intuit the difference between an 8th House Pluto with South Node in 3rd House and a 3rd House Pluto.  Both involve psychological/emotional/intellectual dynamics.  Can anyone help me understand the fundamental difference here?  Thank you!  DDD
Rad
Admin

« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2016, 06:56 AM »

Hi DDD,

It comes down to the type of information that Soul is desiring that correlates with it's ongoing evolutionary and karmic needs. Pluto can be in the 8th, the S.Node in the 3rd relative to the sign it is in, the location of it's planetary ruler, the aspects to it, that are the determinants of this. Pluto in the 3rd will be in whatever sign, will have it's  own aspects to whatever planets, and that 3rd House Pluto will also have a S.Node of the Moon somewhere: house, sign, aspects to it, the location of it's planetary ruler, aspects to that, which also are the determinants of whatever that information has been.

God Bless, Rad
dollydaydream

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:08 AM »

Rad, thanks for the answer.  Apologies, too, I was not clear in my question, too few words.  The thread I was reviewing, just for beginner practice, was placing just Pluto (no sign for the sake of simplicity) in the 8th House, and putting the SN (no sign), in the 3rd house.  Since it was too late to participate in the thread, I just wrote what I thought was an accurate description, and when I re-read it, it sounded just like a description of Pluto in the 3rd House.  DDD
Rad
Admin

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:57 AM »

Hi DDD,

That's because Pluto would then be 'conditioning' the archetype of the S.Node in the 3rd. The 3rd house, Gemini, and Mercury are their own archetypes that can be conditioned by other archetypes.

God Bless, Rad
dollydaydream

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2016, 08:15 AM »

Thank you. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video