Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Solar Fire  (Read 984 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: Dec 18, 2010, 08:02 AM »

Where is the best place to purchase Solar Fire? I am asking for it for Christmas and hoping to provide my sister with a direct link. I am not sure the best way to go about this and what upgrades I should ask for or if I should get the download version or the actual discs etc.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Dhyana
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2010, 08:04 AM »

PS. I have a MAC --so that might make a difference, right?
_will

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2010, 08:45 AM »

http://soulhealing.com/

As far as I can tell, it should work if you have an intel based mac...hope this helps!

-Will
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2010, 09:04 AM »

Thanks will !!!!! Cheesy
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2010, 11:04 AM »

you can consider this website http://soulhealing.com/

this is not a recommendation, just sharing information

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2010, 01:32 AM »

Thank you for the information Grin
maggie

« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2011, 06:33 AM »

Hi Rad ,Steve..anyone..Third attempt to post this question and hoping by sending by attachment will do it !...totally my problem and not the message board!  Roll Eyes

Being new to both astrology (this life) Grin..and also the Solar Fire programme..Im trying to look at an event /incident in a natives chart  E G ..I had an intruder in my home recently who relieved me of all material memories of my mother..we were volatile in this life ..to say the least...mmm?..i have been trying to look at certain events for a while and Im unsure as to whether Im working things correctly. ie would i use my own chart and transits ..if so how and which transit setting on solar fire ..Would i use a bi-wheel...a superimposition??...I'm finding patterns when I look at my own chart and that of my boys etc..and am particularly interested in the 'soul shuffle' dynamic of my people in this life ..Any help greatly appreciated..and Steves walk through with the planetary nodes was fabulous!
kindest
Maggie
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2011, 09:13 AM »

Hi Maggie,

Relative to the intruder breaking into your home and taking your mothers stuff it is simply a matter of doing a transit chart for that day, and likely time. You can use a bi-wheel chart with your natal chart on the inner wheel, and the transiting chart on the outer wheel. Within this you can do a chart for the current progressions of your planets and then also do a bi-wheel with your natal on the inner wheel. And, finally, you co do a tri-wheel with your natal on the inner wheel, the transits on the second wheel, and the progressed on the outer wheel.

God Bless, Rad
maggie

« Reply #8 on: Feb 09, 2011, 03:18 PM »

Thanks Rad..if I find anything interesting   Shocked I'll post it up!
Kindest Maggie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: