Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aspects to just one node  (Read 863 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Dec 18, 2010, 07:46 PM »

Hello all,

I'm very used to  seeing an aspect to one node (ie a sextile) and immediately taking into account that it's also aspecting the other node (ie a trine).

However with aspects like the quintile or septile, a planet can aspect one node and not the other.

So I want to see if I understand this situation correctly. In such a case, if a planet is forming a septile or quintile to the south node, then the specific meaning of that aspect would apply that planet by house and sign to the identity structure of the house sign of the sn, and the 3 possible conditions of the sn would still manifest?

If for example Saturn is bi-quintile gibbous phase to the south node, then this would imply that prior to this life the soul has worked immensely on developing its creativity (qunitile gibbous) that expresses as a highly individualistic and precise ability to operate skilfully within its current status quo (Saturn). Thus this soul will know how to be highly reflective (gibbous phase quintile) and innately masterful of aligning its actions with a meaningful and responsible social purpose (Saturn).
Taking into account the 3 possible conditions of the sn, can this aspect also easily manifest as a perfectionist tendency by way of holding oneself back and not jumping on the spark of creativity because of a fear of social rejection? (All gibbous phase quintile in combination with Saturn and a re-live sn condition). Or does that not happen with quintiles?

If Saturn was in a bi-quintile gibbous phase to the north node, would this then imply that this has been developed prior to this life, and there is a unique social role that this soul is meant to fulfill as a service in this world. This soul would be evolutionarily pulled towards developing its creative contribution by taking the time neccesary (Saturn) to perfect (gibbous) its unique social contribution such that it can sustain itself as a meaningful social purpose in the long run. All this developing the soul's evolutionary intentions for this life (nn activating ppp). In such a case is there any possibility of there being resistance to this aspect other than simply not actualizing to the highest extent possible?

Thank you for your time with this. These "clarification" threads are really really helpful for me, and hopefully others as well. God bless,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2010, 08:39 AM »

Hi Ari,

Hello all,

I'm very used to  seeing an aspect to one node (ie a sextile) and immediately taking into account that it's also aspecting the other node (ie a trine).

However with aspects like the quintile or septile, a planet can aspect one node and not the other.

So I want to see if I understand this situation correctly. In such a case, if a planet is forming a septile or quintile to the south node, then the specific meaning of that aspect would apply that planet by house and sign to the identity structure of the house sign of the sn, and the 3 possible conditions of the sn would still manifest?

Yes.

If for example Saturn is bi-quintile gibbous phase to the south node, then this would imply that prior to this life the soul has worked immensely on developing its creativity (qunitile gibbous) that expresses as a highly individualistic and precise ability to operate skilfully within its current status quo (Saturn). Thus this soul will know how to be highly reflective (gibbous phase quintile) and innately masterful of aligning its actions with a meaningful and responsible social purpose (Saturn).

Taking into account the 3 possible conditions of the sn, can this aspect also easily manifest as a perfectionist tendency by way of holding oneself back and not jumping on the spark of creativity because of a fear of social rejection? (All gibbous phase quintile in combination with Saturn and a re-live sn condition). Or does that not happen with quintiles?

It can happen within the archetype of the bi-quintile which of course exists within the Gibbous Phase. The correlation to 'social rejection' is much more about an inner projection at itself: not feeling perfect or good enough, something that is not yet as 'refined' as it 'needs' to be. This inner judgment, Saturn, can then be projected into the outer world, and that projection can then create a psychology in the the Soul is then feeling 'persecuted' or unduly 'criticized' by the outer world in general.

If Saturn was in a bi-quintile gibbous phase to the north node, would this then imply that this has been developed prior to this life, and there is a unique social role that this soul is meant to fulfill as a service in this world. This soul would be evolutionarily pulled towards developing its creative contribution by taking the time neccesary (Saturn) to perfect (gibbous) its unique social contribution such that it can sustain itself as a meaningful social purpose in the long run. All this developing the soul's evolutionary intentions for this life (nn activating ppp). In such a case is there any possibility of there being resistance to this aspect other than simply not actualizing to the highest extent possible?

Yes, it does mean that the Soul been working with these archetypes prior to the current life. It doesn not mean that it has been fully 'developed' or fully actualized however. The resistance to it full development or actualization is caused by the almost continues need to 'refine' to the point of the proverbial 'perfection' whatever the archetypes are in this aspect: in your example Saturn by sign, house, aspects to other planets, and the sign and house of the N.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2010, 01:43 PM »

Hi Rad,
Thank you so much, that was very clarifying.

In regards to Saturn quintile the nn.
The resistance to it full development or actualization is caused by the almost continues need to 'refine' to the point of the proverbial 'perfection' whatever the archetypes are in this aspect: in your example Saturn by sign, house, aspects to other planets, and the sign and house of the N.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler.  

I hope it's ok for me to check my understanding of this with an example I know of (This is from my own chart)...

Saturn in Scorpio in the second gibbous phase quintile to the nn in Gemini in the 9th, and crescent phase semi square to the ruler of the nn, Mercury which is combust Neptune in Sag in the 4th.

The resistance here would be to publishing/broadcasting/teaching the specific knowledge and information that the soul has received to share on the basis of an inner judgement of oneself as being perpetually unready and thus not being socially credible.

The key as I understand this would be to stop making excuses (gibbous phase) and to simply allow the flow of inspiration to creatively actualize whatever knowledge and information is currently available to the soul. This would be done in its own way, in its own home in a deeply private and internal way (crescent phase 2nd/4th houses). Incorporating certain practices and diet that purify the etheric body and moves blocked energy upward would assist in all of this (Saturn in Scorpio in the second).

This would begin a life of teaching. However as is implied by the gibbous phase, in conjunction with the necessity of a semi-square to slow down and make necessary adjustments in order to progress, this soul's work will be refined and improved upon by simply getting started and taking it one step at a time. Gradually, this soul will gain more social credibility and then financial security through the work.

Am I applying this correctly? Thank you, God bless,
Ari Moshe
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2010, 02:19 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2010, 04:18 PM »

Hi Ari,

Yes, you are getting it 'perfectly'. Remember the story that Wolf used to share about all this, and that is the story of the centipede. Imagine the centipede has a 1,000 legs. The creature is just fine as long as it keep walking. However, if it tries to analyze how leg 46 works in the sequence of the 1,000 legs it creates paralysis ! So, just keep walking, one step at a time, and the rest will take care of itself.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video