School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Capricorn Archetype

Started by Bradley J, Dec 21, 2010, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley J

Hi All,
I'll have a chance to come and catch up reading all the posts tomorrow eve.
Goddess Bless,
Bradley

Bradley J

Thank you Ellen, Ari Moshe, Patricia, Wendy, & Lucius for all that you have shared.
Very much appreciate your sharing, insights and perspectives! :)
Wendy, did I miss a question you were hoping for a response to?  couldn't tell

Perhaps it would be a good time to use a chart example?
Below is a Pluto 10th house chart of a seven year old boy.
I thought this would be relevant because we have dialogued about 'control' and the Capricorn Archetype.
This is a boy who is quite unique and gifted in many ways.  Specific to our topic here, there are two patterns which were noticeable from an early age. 
First, there is a hypersensitivity to being told he has done something wrong; can sense coming from within another person even the slightest potential of being judged and told he has 'done something wrong'

Second, the parents have again and again seen him unable to go to the bathroom, specifically "number 2" until they come back home.  Or, if people are visiting for example, he may have to go really bad, but still be unable to go til much later.  At times, the holding in of the poop leads to him not eating and getting into a space of being cranky,moody, and/or lacking ability to relax at all.  This has made for many a stressful outings. 
So, in the spirit of EA and continuing with deepening our knowledge of Capricorn/10th/Saturn, WHY?
WHY, based on this chart, can we see that this would be occurring?

For a bit more background, he has very supportive loving parents, no strong conditioning, parents are late individuated, as I believe he is. 

Wendy

Hi Bradley,

SN Dispositor, Pluto, in the 10th in opposition to Venus (the body) conjunct Saturn-Mercury, 5th--the child's inner reality and thinking is based in extreme self-criticism, internalization of, which leads to the need to control his bodily functions (Venus-Pluto) to maintain composure in the face of any outer circumstance/authority.  With Venus-Saturn-Mercury in the 5th, Gemini-Cancer, he only feels trusting of his parents, and his controlled-comfortable environment. 

To give more specific about Pluto in the 10th, I'll have to read the Pluto book first.

God'dess Bless,
Wendy

Bradley J

Wendy,
Appreciate the insights.
Your answer, thus far, seems right on as far as my own understanding of it goes.  I honestly was not having a strong understanding of the why he holds his poop and pee so much.

One thing that did jump out to me, right away, regarding the sensitivity to "doing something wrong" is having Pluto Sag 10th, sn scorpio 9th which, of course, puts pluto as ruler of sn, hence adding more emphasis to the meaning of Pluto sag 10th. 
In light of our past being distortions of natural judgement due to patriarchal religions, the symbols reinforce the potential of 'religious(sag) conditioning(10th)'. 
A couple other themes in the chart, we have Jupiter waning trine to Pluto in leo/7th.  If we use the idea of Pluto 10th as "establishing one's personal authority", relative to the sag and 9th, this would have been done in the context of this soul submersion into some form of 'religion' or teachings.  The trine to Jupiter suggests that he had formed relations with various others whom were very full of their own version of 'the truth'.  The exposure thru these relationships would have infused purpose into his goals. 
Then, back to the sn scorpio 9th, it is clear there would have been some intense confrontations surrounding differences in beliefs and vision relative to goals he had been working toward. 
Based on the concept of judgement and conditioning of the Cap/10th, it is clear that there was intense judgement upon him as a result of his nonconformity. 

Because of his emotional response to any sense of wrong doing as a child, it is clear there is past life trauma around the intense experiences of projected judgement from so called 'authorities'.  He had 'done something terribly wrong' or been under heavy moral conditioning in a very strict/restrictive disciplinary fashion.
The square to the nodes of mars uranus conjunction in the first, + the individuated stage of the soul, represent the rebellion against the voice of authority by jumping ahead to nn and questioning all that had been taught relative to how it was shaping his own life purpose.(nn ruler venus gemini 5th) 
Also, Chiron is waning inconjunct the Jupiter, hence both tied to Pluto.  Chiron is Cap 12th, reinforces that when questioning his teachers and the confronting(waning inconjunct) of the relative truth verses his own sense of the ultimate truth,  there are deep wounds around the judgement; others have imposed their beliefs(sag) about how life 'should'(cap) be lived(sag/9th). 
It even brings up the possibility of rebelling around 'brainwashing' of sorts.

This is just what comes to me, please feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting or simply adding other insights.

b

Elen

Hi Bradley,

Sorry I haven't been able to look at this until now.  My life has been a little chaotic of late and I may be starting a new job in the next week or 2 (maybe.......), so may not have much time at all coming up pretty soon.......

To add to what you and Wendy wrote, I've been wondering why, specifically, his bowels.  To me it is clear from the chart that he has experienced quite a bit of trauma in the past.  I think that Chiron would be considered to be in a waxing semi-sextile to Pluto, so the wounds are not that old in terms of past life experience.  Mars is also in a waxing phase to Pluto, so this Soul is still in the relative beginning phases of its journey through this cycle.  Mars/Uranus says trauma associated with desires and search for "who am I?"  Everything that you and Wendy wrote makes perfect sense to me.  In the Rulership book, Mercury/Virgo/6th=bowels.  Mercury is conjunct Saturn, so that could certainly indicate stoppage of bowels.  Saturn is the natural ruler of the 10th so there is a connection there.  Also, Virgo rules the 8th, so there is a connection there with regard to the Soul.  So to me, past life trauma as indicated by Uranus square nodes and which seems to be about judgment based on beliefs (Mars involvement= possible violence) is expressing itself in this particular way.  Mercury/Saturn are in the 5th so creative life purpose is also a factor.  And the Sun is also in the 5th conjunct Mercury/Saturn.  The skipped step is the SN in Scorpio/9th, so the resolution looks to be around deeply delving into the beliefs he encounters, discovering his own truth (Jupiter waning trine Pluto), especially within the context of one-on-one relationships (7th house) - and certainly these could be parental (10th house).  Venus, natural ruler of 7th - what do I value?  This will lead the way to him understanding and defining for himself his own beliefs.  Venus itself opposed Pluto.  Venus in 5th, so again, learning about "me" seems key to me...

Best wishes,
Ellen

Wendy

Hi Bradley and Ellen,

I also see, SN Scorpio rules elimination.  With Pluto in the 10th, every time he eliminates his feels extremely vulnerable to the judgments others have placed on him, possibly even death!

Bradley--I am amazed how you (and others on this forum) can get so much information, data, about a soul, and articulate it so well.  I have SN Sag, so I just know things, but putting it into words is more of a challenge for me.  I appreciate the specific correlations and associations--I'm always learning.

Goddess Bless,
Wendy

Elen

Quote from: Wendy on Jan 08, 2011, 10:45 PM
Hi Bradley and Ellen,

I also see, SN Scorpio rules elimination.  With Pluto in the 10th, every time he eliminates his feels extremely vulnerable to the judgments others have placed on him, possibly even death!

This makes more sense, Wendy - more what's actually happening.  Thanks. 

Peace,
Ellen

Wendy

Hi All,

I am wondering if we can also look at another chart?  The birth time is unknown by this man.  Maybe after we read about his life we can surmise the placement of his Pluto, but it's a bit tricky as Pluto is on his NN.

Guy is a fifty year old male born in the US.  His mother's mother was of full-blood Cherokee descent.  Guy grew up playing (creating forts with the tables) in the bars where his parents drank--they were alcoholics.  He made it to the 11th grade without his parents or any teachers knowing he was unable to read or write. They didn't know he was dyslexic either.  Once his teacher discovered he could not read (just like his mother) he never went back to school to face it.  His parents clearly didn't spend time observing Guy's educational development, such as reading with him.  (Guy has NN Virgo with Mercury, Moon, Venus conjunct in a T-square with Uranus and Chiron, with Pluto squaring the Mercury, Moon, Venus conjunction)

There was no specific religion followed.  Guy eventually joined motorcycle gangs and took to drinking (SN Pisces) and went to jail for possession of drugs (nothing violent).

In 1985 Guy found Alcoholics Anonymous and got sober.  He began dealing with his reading challenges and received tutoring, but never went beyond the basics, and hasn't dealt with the dyslexia.

To care for himself, Guy learned the art of carpentry.  He has supported himself for many years this way, and can interpret enough to manage the basics of his life.  He has a Sun-Saturn square (he has had to do it alone, without help).  Upon his mother's death, his step-siblings took all of her native belongings, so Guy has no material possession connecting him to his mother or his heritage (he was closest to her in his life).

Guy is a gentle soul who hasn't taken true responsibility for his soul (meaning he is not free of the pain which leads him to question his life circumstances).  He doesn't understand why all this has happened and hasn't done the deeper inner child work and therapy work necessary to move out of it.  He did share with me the other day that he applied for unemployment and for the first time he checked the box for 'disabled', which means he is being honest with himself about his challenges and allowing others in, to possibly help him (he allows others to help him, but only as much as he is honest with himself he needs help with...the final pass of Chiron return and the last eclipse right on his Saturn in Capricorn is forcing the issue to come to the surface more).  

I asked if we can look at this chart because I am so curious why a soul would create the circumstances of not being able to read, and why Mars opposite Saturn--what is the past life issue that is creating such pain for him?  He did tell me, for most of his life he felt very confused.  

Here's the chart.  Let me know if I need to provide more information about his life.  

After posting this first chart, I see the Libra Sun in the 4th house, which I don't think reflects Guy's life.  Here's the chart that feels more like him with the SN in the 4th house.

Added at 12:44PM--Also for Guy to communicate, articulate what he feels and thinks is very difficult.  His language skills are quite limited.

Bradley J

Hi Wendy, Ellen, and All,

Yeah, this is great, thanks for posting another chart.

Thank you for adding the piece about the Scorpio and elimination.  This brings up 2 thoughts:
a.  I was of the understanding that Saturn/Cap/10th is also connected to elimination.  Are you able to be any more specific about the difference of these two?

b.  The notion of feeling extremely vulnerable when needing to eliminate, I starting having the thought of a past life trauma of public humiliation around this theme.  The moon is in the 6th waning inconjunct to Pluto and opposing the chiron 12th.  I'm not saying this is for sure true, but certainly seems to be in the realm of archetypal possibilities.  Perhaps even a loss of control in reaction to an intense confrontation(philosophical/'truth') which was witnessed by others.  This resulting in deeply embarrassed moment which became a hidden away memory.

In response to the chart you have just posted, if this were accurate for the Pluto and nodes:
a.  It is clear that the past evolutionary intentions of this soul were directly linked to evolving the conceptual, intuitive, right brain faculties - this with Pluto Virgo 9th, and nn ruler mercury is also in 12th. 
b.  If the north node and Pluto really are in separate houses, the effort he has put forth to success on his own (nn 10th) would directly reflect the service/helping others role within the career.  Now, carpentry, sure, I can see that - how much do you see this is him? 
c.  The cusp of the forth Pisces, its ruler Neptune Scorpio 12th does reflect the story of family alcoholism, no doubt.
d.  The mercury square to Uranus 9th - his capacity to plan work(carpentry example) would demonstrate his mental capability to see, in a brilliance of sorts, a bigger picture of how the projects unfold and a thinking outside the box in problem solving.
e.  Scorpio Rising?  do you think so?  In EA, this would be reflected with the instinctual desire to merge with something.  Now, in this chart, the mars cancer 8th emphasis of this impulse to dive deep, submerge within....what?  The moon(8th house ruler) brings us back to Scorpio 12th.  How much does he submerge himself is work?  What else, besides escaping the pain thru alcohol.
f.  Sounds like mid individuated, with the story of joining bike gang and generally living outside the normal mainstream culture. 
g.  Past of confusion...yes, the sn Pisces 4th w/ruler Neptune 12th, makes sense. With how deep the betrayal of needing to be his own nurturing security(sn Pisces 4th-parents checked out & mars cancer 8th on top of Scorpio AC), he must display both a sense of innocence and naivety about life, yet also have a huge guard up regarding whom he could trust. (past betrayals and violations of trust).  So, yes, this is reflected in his deep Resistance(fear) of receiving help(nurturing) from outside sources(mars cancer 8th), yet simultaneously desiring this.

Wendy

Quote from: Bradley J on Jan 09, 2011, 01:14 PM
Hi Wendy, Ellen, and All,

Yeah, this is great, thanks for posting another chart.

Thank you for adding the piece about the Scorpio and elimination.  This brings up 2 thoughts:
a.  I was of the understanding that Saturn/Cap/10th is also connected to elimination.  Are you able to be any more specific about the difference of these two?

From what I understand Virgo and Scorpio both rule digestion, with Scorpio directly related to eliminating what is not necessary for the body (and soul) via the colon, bladder.  The only way I would guess Capricorn is associated with elimination would be through acquiring the control necessary to manage the elimination process?  Saturn acts as the taskmaster and takes away that which is in excess, curbing the likes of Sagittarian excess.  

b.  The notion of feeling extremely vulnerable when needing to eliminate, I starting having the thought of a past life trauma of public humiliation around this theme.  The moon is in the 6th waning inconjunct to Pluto and opposing the chiron 12th.  I'm not saying this is for sure true, but certainly seems to be in the realm of archetypal possibilities.  Perhaps even a loss of control in reaction to an intense confrontation (philosophical/'truth') which was witnessed by others.  This resulting in deeply embarrassed moment which became a hidden away memory.

SN ruler in the 10th retrograde in opposition to NN ruler Venus conjunct Saturn.  There is definitely shame, humiliation, fear of being naturally expressive-abundant in the physical body.  Also, relationships are quite serious and consuming.  

In response to the chart you have just posted, if this were accurate for the Pluto and nodes:
I thought of Pluto in the 4th as well, but that makes him Gemini rising and I just don't see that, though I'm not at all positive he is Scorpio rising either.  Pluto in the fourth, Lucifer in Cancer in the 4th or SN in the fourth is the best I can come up with.  He surely has strong cardinal energy (Libra Sun, Saturn Cap, Mars Cancer), so I don't easily get the rising sign or wheel placement. Cancer rising has crossed my mind, but his body type doesn't fit.

a.  It is clear that the past evolutionary intentions of this soul were directly linked to evolving the conceptual, intuitive, right brain faculties - this with Pluto Virgo 9th, and nn ruler mercury is also in 12th.  
He doesn't express an integrated intuitiveness, yet attempts to have others read his mind or likewise to communicate--a codependency of sorts.  It doesn't feel manipulative, but more innocent, unaware.

b.  If the north node and Pluto really are in separate houses, the effort he has put forth to success on his own (nn 10th) would directly reflect the service/helping others role within the career.  Now, carpentry, sure, I can see that - how much do you see this is him?  
It's very strong, the area of his life he feels most confident--Saturn in Capricorn opposing Mars in Cancer.  He wants to become licensed business owner, but needs help with the paperwork.

c.  The cusp of the forth Pisces, its ruler Neptune Scorpio 12th does reflect the story of family alcoholism, no doubt.

d.  The mercury square to Uranus 9th - his capacity to plan work(carpentry example) would demonstrate his mental capability to see, in a brilliance of sorts, a bigger picture of how the projects unfold and a thinking outside the box in problem solving.

e.  Scorpio Rising?  do you think so?  In EA, this would be reflected with the instinctual desire to merge with something.  Now, in this chart, the mars cancer 8th emphasis of this impulse to dive deep, submerge within....what?  The moon(8th house ruler) brings us back to Scorpio 12th.  How much does he submerge himself is work?  What else, besides escaping the pain thru alcohol.
He wants to merge in relationship, and he works as much as possible, loves his work and also escapes in it.

f.  Sounds like mid individuated, with the story of joining bike gang and generally living outside the normal mainstream culture.  
Still is riding, now with sober riding club.

g.  Past of confusion...yes, the sn Pisces 4th w/ruler Neptune 12th, makes sense. With how deep the betrayal of needing to be his own nurturing security(sn Pisces 4th-parents checked out & mars cancer 8th on top of Scorpio AC), he must display both a sense of innocence and naivety about life, yet also have a huge guard up regarding whom he could trust. (past betrayals and violations of trust).  So, yes, this is reflected in his deep Resistance(fear) of receiving help(nurturing) from outside sources(mars cancer 8th), yet simultaneously desiring this.

I wonder about betrayal and his native heritage.  The Trail of Tears of the Cherokee people, the loss of their language--I feel he has immense trauma from the past.  Any thoughts specific to Mars-Saturn opposition--it seems he has to work so hard to care for himself.  Soul retrieval would be very helpful for him.

How did JWG and how does Rad get so clear about the past life specifics?

Thanks Bradley for your responses.  I am learning a great deal and hope to encourage Guy with more insights as he moves forward on his journey.  I've known him for twenty years (he's been resisting this help all that time).  He attempted to create a family (he has a son), but it wasn't healthy and it didn't provide him with the nurturing he was hoping to create or the nurturing he was hoping to provide.

Wendy

Bradley J

Hi Wendy,

Quote from: Wendy on Jan 09, 2011, 02:42 PM
Quote from: Bradley J on Jan 09, 2011, 01:14 PM

a.  It is clear that the past evolutionary intentions of this soul were directly linked to evolving the conceptual, intuitive, right brain faculties - this with Pluto Virgo 9th, and nn ruler mercury is also in 12th.  
He doesn't express an integrated intuitiveness, yet attempts to have others read his mind or likewise to communicate--a codependency of sorts.  It doesn't feel manipulative, but more innocent, unaware.

From my understanding of this, we would start with the house Pluto is in.  So, before anything else, looking deeper into Pluto in the 9th vs. 10th.  Your response made it seem he might not have a Pluto 9th.  From Pluto I:  "Individuals who have Pluto in the 9th or Sag have had the desire and evoltionary need to understand life and  themselves in a cosmological, metaphysical, philosophical or religious context."

If this was a 9th Pluto, I noticed some of the common traits include "ability to laugh at oneself, can make others laugh at themselves, natural storytellers with a tendency to exagerate,..."

And, the last paragraph of Pluto 10th reads "Common characteristics of individuals with Pluto in the Tenth House or Capricorn include:  cycles of emotional withdrawl, need for social recognition and power, good organizers unless interfered with by other factors, natural leaders, deep and penetrating understanding of how 'systems' work, ambitious, serious, pragmatic, anxietyprone, given to cycles of depression, autocratic and hypocritical."

Well, of course I know you could do the same(rereading these) and probably already have; yet I am hoping by rephrasing the same questions, you will be able to rule out one of the placements.  You have brought this up on the Cap Thread, and you have not ruled out a 10th Pluto?? 
One other thought is that the 9th Pluto is a yang sign and outward traits are reflected the above in comparison to the 10th Cap.  Now, if he really has a North Node Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th, he has already been evolving understanding of how "systems" work - the capacity to have his individual needs met(evolutionary stage) while working in this reality.  Structural analysis(10th virgo) would be evolving ability.  You did mention how much he will loose himself into his work.

What if the North Node Pluto are 4th?  That does put the moon in SAG vs. Scorpio.  That would likely be pretty clear difference. 

b.  If the north node and Pluto really are in separate houses, the effort he has put forth to success on his own (nn 10th) would directly reflect the service/helping others role within the career.  Now, carpentry, sure, I can see that - how much do you see this is him?  
It's very strong, the area of his life he feels most confident--Saturn in Capricorn opposing Mars in Cancer.  He wants to become licensed business owner, but needs help with the paperwork.

Why?  Is this sense of accomplishment and certification part of larger philosophy/way of living that he is evolving?  Is it more coming from a sense of achieving his goals - to know he can do that?  It sounds like he is evolving the discipline to stay the course and accomplish this. What do you think?

How did JWG and how does Rad get so clear about the past life specifics?[/b]

My own understanding is that it is a combination of factors.  Both reasons can be seen in a Capricorn light.  I think when Jeffery began the Pluto schools, he had already the experience of over 30,000 readings.  In my own limited experience, the repetition of patterns over and over that many times, there is no more questioning of knowing certain things.  Then one "fills in the blanks" of the whys based on the observations, background info, ect.   Capricorn wisdom and mastering with experience and time.
Then, I am under the understanding that they both use Geodetic Map and deep knowing of ages and sub-ages in combination with planetary nodes.  This combination can give us great insights into wheres and whens of past lifetimes.  For me, this part is very systematic(cap) in contrast with the overall intuitive paradigm of EA.  Like the sequencing of Pluto, south node, ruler of...etc. It is the Capricorn definition of how we approach a chart.
The other thing is, of course, their evolutionary stage.  At that stage of evolution, there are levels of psychic ability and intuitive knowledge which is beyond most.
One thing I do want to add:  I do not have the knowledge/experience of using the combinations of Geodetic map, ages, and planetary nodes in this way, but what I am seeing is that this would be starting point for this type of information outside of psychic channeling or intuiting knowledge or directly conversing with God. 

Thanks Bradley for your responses.  I am learning a great deal and hope to encourage Guy with more insights as he moves forward on his journey.  I've known him for twenty years (he's been resisting this help all that time).  He attempted to create a family (he has a son), but it wasn't healthy and it didn't provide him with the nurturing he was hoping to create or the nurturing he was hoping to provide.

Wendy
Thanks Wendy and you are welcome.

Goddess Bless,
Bradley

Bradley J

Quote from: Lucius on Jan 03, 2011, 11:03 PM
It seems many descriptions of Capricorn are words that are hard to divorce from the reality of Patriarchy - which is why it's so important, I think, to really delve into them - as Ellen talked about 'mastery' and 'control'.

Domination is a term fraught with violence or implied violence - I don't think that naturally that is necessarily how it would be expressed.  Certainly animals do associate what we would call 'dominance' with the threat of aggression - my cat, for instance, is 'king cat' around here, why?  Because he's big & strong ( a norwegian forest cat) - however he doesn't abuse the other cats, etc.  It's just the way things are.  With other animals a fight for the right to procreate is serious business - the more 'dominant' is the winner and wins the girl, so to speak.  

With humans it seems the word is, as usual, totally screwed up in reality.  For instance, Black Elk was certainly a man who was recognized as a great holy man, who could mediate for others - he was 'dominate' in his 'field' (to use another patriarchal association) - however, in natural society his natural abilities in no way meant that any other person was less of a spiritual being or less a natural reflection of 'wakan tanka', etc. Which we can contrast with the catholic tradition - they are better than you and your route to 'god' and 'heaven' (they being the priests, bishops, pope, etc).  

Or a warrior - a strong, focussed warrior would be 'dominant' over others who were not strong, focussed, fearless - but, these others would not be 'hazed' or beaten - they would be protected - and the right for that natural protection wouldn't be questioned (ie, in patriarchy the so-called 'weak' deserve to suffer or even die).

I think 'domination' is simply a word too fraught with patriarchal associations to be helpful - I'm assuming a word that correlates with this meaning exists in natural societies - in may not, it is helpful to see what words do not exist - for instance, I don't think the Lakota have/had a word for 'profane' - it's simply an incomprehensible idea, that anything would NOT be inherently and naturally sacred.

I am reminded of the words I quoted earlier in this post - about 'capability & ability' in substitution to the word 'dominance' -....anyway.... :)

Lucius,
Thanks for sharing this.  I continue to sit with all of this.
One thought I had was 'stewardship':  Humans, with our evolved capacities and abilities which puts us in a class different than all other life forms, with this ability came the responsibility to be stewards of the land and all life their in.  Dominance, we agree, is a distortion of this role, human responsibility.
We probably agree these types of actions are from immuture people who have a lot of insecurities - shadows of Cap and Cancer.  And, then there is also the nature of evil.

It is quite clear this North Node Pluto Capricorn conjunction is a call to step up to this role as responsible stewards of the land.  Yet, we see, the roles(Cap) are coming from distorted(patriarchal) beliefs and life philosophy(sag).  Now, we face compulsive control of the resource we call life.  I pray, simultaneously, many more are praying for fairness, equality, and inclusion.

One other thought, naturally social structure(Cap) faces the challenges of equality and fairness(square to libra) and the instinctive needs of personal freedom(square to aries) while, for growth(evolution) to occur, to include its polarity in these definitions of roles and responsibilities.  A steward, by definition, includes a nurturing approach to the land below our feet.  So, we see the polarity in the definition of the role.

Be well,
Bradley

Bradley J

Hi All,

I am backtracking here again.  Back to the 7 year old boy.  I am still asking why?
So, if it were true that there has been a prior life traumatic experience involving deification and public humiliation, which was linked to an intense confrontation of differing perspective - so why?  Why would such an event be experienced by someone? 
In this chart, the Pluto Sag 10th, sn Scorpio 9th which leads back to the Pluto 10th - wow, here is a soul whose beliefs and perspectives were directly linked with internal and external judgements - the security in this soul's knowing of 'right and wrong' bases on it's own beliefs and personal truths is highly developed. 
There had been an evolutionary need to do this.  Based on the evolutionary stage of the soul, the evolutionary need was to grow into his/her own version of the truth. (individuated) To evolve his own judgement such that it is based on a much bigger perspective/philosophy than the ways of life he was born into(consensus). 
Now, because he has evolved this(noting skipped step), there is implied limitation in the perspective he has evolved - WHY?  Because it has been limited to the evolving nature of his soul as his soul evolved through the individuation process.  Thus, his own perspective has the limitation of being aligned with an his own individuation. 

I need to go back to work. I'll come back and keep working through this.
Please, if anyone wants to add on, comment, or give feedback you are more than welcome.

Blesssings,
Bradley

Deva

Hi Bradley et all. This is a great discussion about the Capricorn archetype! Bradley, would you please post birth info because I am having trouble reading chart you posted.
Thanks!
Deva

Bradley J

Deva and all,

He was born on June 30th, 2003 at 10:35 pm in Olympia, WA.

Thanks,
Bradley