School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto Transit

Started by tarun, Apr 20, 2009, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarun

I am trying to grasp some fundamentals. The pluto-mars interface article talks about mars in 10th and pluto in the 1st. Can you please explain the difference between this and it's reverse scenario (Mars in 1st conjunct ASC and Pluto in 10th conjunct Midheaven). Also, how would you interpret the latter if Mars is in Capricorn? Correct me if I am wrong, but I would interpret that Mars in 1st house in Capricorn would make an individual instinctively feel that he/she has a special role to play and concentrates his actions/activities towards achieving social standing/success. Well, so will Pluto in 10th if tightly conjunct MC. I am not sure I understand. Also, lets say that the Sun is in Sagittarius (12th) and Pluto just spent updating an individual's identity through a cathartic transformation how would the interpretation of the configuration change?

Can you please also elaborate on the positives and negatives of a Sun in 12th house. In my understanding a Sun in 12th is intensely private and an individual with this configuration would spend a greater part of his life in discovering his self. But a lot of the world leaders too have this configuration. How do you then determine to what extent life of a person will be in isolation/privacy/reflectiveness and when, if at all, will it emerge to create a leader. Can you please explain this lets say in the above configuration (Mars-Capr-1ASC Sun-Sag-12 Pluto-Lib-10MC)?

Lia

Hi Tarun,

Before anything may I suggest that you read the first volume of the Pluto book (JWG: Pluto: the evolutionary journey of the Soul) which gives a detailed explanation of the house/sign placements for pluto.

That would be helpful for you to understand the fundamental difference for example a 10th house pluto and a 1st house pluto as a baseline. As pluto's placement by house and sign defines where the soul is coming from...what the past has been in essential terms. It is always pluto that defines the underlying desire nature of the soul and although it is unconscious in most of us, this is what "fuelling" the manifestation of our desire nature ..then that comes to the "surface"; emerging instinctively on the conscious level by way of mars.

The pluto/mars interface applies relative to the above. It is always pluto that you need to refer to as the baseline in understanding any chart, and within that understanding the particular pluto/mars interface.

The desire nature/ or direction of the soul (pluto) can be "measured" in evolutionary terms by way of looking at the pluto/mars interface: how new or old is the specific application for the soul....when mars and pluto is in a new conjunction for example it signifies a new evolutionary cycle that the soul just started WITHIN the house and sign placement that the conj. is taking place at....so the desire nature symbolised by pluto by house and sign (which may or may not be new in itself!) will be applied to in the current life in a TOTALLY NEW WAY.

As for your example the difference between pluto in the first with mars in the 10th and pluto in the 10th and mars in the 1st: the fundamental that you need to keep in mind is pluto. The difference is huge between a 10th or a 1st house pluto. ....pluto in the 1st symbolising a soul who has just started a WHOLE NEW evolutionary cycle, in the deepest possible soul level...wherever mars may be!

This is utterly different from the signature with pluto in the 10th....for in this case the soul is fundamentally desiring to apply all what has come before in that evolutionary cycle (so symbolically speaking what has come before from pluto in the 1st through the 10th) in some sort of social ways...the unconscious security patterns will be socially defined in one way or another....while pluto in the 1st security patterns will be defined from within in a very individualistic way....and will come about via the soul's whatever attempts to figure out what is that "special mission" it is here for to accomplish....

So if you start with that consideration I think it will become clearer what the bottomline is, in the mars/pluto interface. Point being we need to start with pluto to have the feel of where the soul is/ and has been (of course within its overall evolutionary condition) an only RELATIVE TO THAT can we apply mars.

So relative to a 10th house pluto, a 1st house (or any house) mars will be symbolising the SURFACING desires as how the 10th house pluto desire nature will take place; how it will surface on the person's consciousness and in which way it will be applied to via the conscious will.......yes, this will be instinctual, meaning the person may not know why......but in essence, in this case the already developed 10th house desire nature will manifest and be applied to via mars. So if this would be a 1st house mars, this would mean that the application of the desires symbolised by the 10th house pluto will be applied to in some new ways by way of a 1st house mars.....how this will happen can not be said without knowing the signs,  the aspects, so the further details of the whole chart.

While with a 1st house pluto, we're talking about a BRAND new beginning for the soul in essence...a totally new beginning at the core level, which includes a lot of trial and error, the soul is totally inexperienced yet on this new way...it is a deep soul level self discovery that signifies the whole life....and perhaps many to come .......so only relative to this underlying understanding of pluto can we apply mars (and every other planet wherever they may be...)

With your example 1st pluto with mars being in the 10th: in short, this whole essential newness that the soul in it's core level desires and experiences will be applied to or at least attempted to apply to, within  some sort of social context ......but no particulars can be said until we know the whole chart in quesiton.

Hope this makes sense?

As for sun in the 12th house...well, without any other indication of a chart concentrating on the sun's house placement only, to me it is like trying to determine people's character by way of the colour or shape of their eyes :)
I think we all know where it lead when this kind of determination took place by way of people's skin colour....

Sorry to say that this is similar in essence but it is.....this is one of the greatest downsides of what we call "cook book" astrology, which tend to give descriptive assumptions and breathtaking generalisatons based on one single aspect of a chart....and than trying to fit that description to all....yet the essence of a human being is that they are all unique to themselves....meaning one size doesn't fit all....

The 12th house, EXTREMELY GENERALLY speaking is a house of culmination ....but what is culminating AND in what way? What has come before? Why...?  etc. etc.....

Without at least trying to answer these questions in a particular chart, in my view it can be extremely misleading to assume the kind of things like what you said relative to the 12th sun .....of course reality itself gives the proof that these generalisation based descriptive statements does not work....

I can only suggest to look deeper into EA for one of it's greatest strengths is to be able to answer questions like the above and many more...i.e. instead of descriptive assumptions (like this how mars in scorpio is, or this is what a 12th house sun does etc. etc.) it can lead to the understanding of the individual soul with it's overall dynamics .....

Hope this helps?

Blessings,

Lia

Rad

Hi Tarun,

Lia's answer is right on and I would only add that it is essential to understand the individual context of any Soul for it is that individual context that then determines how and why any given symbol in the birth chart is to be understood. As Wolf use to teach: "one size does not fit all". The beauty of EA is that is is able to understand the individual context of each Soul from life to life: the continuation of that Souls evolutionary progression. And it is in that context that things like a 12th House Sun is understood.

Rad

Lia

Hi Rad,

This is great! ;D You must read my mind or did I read yours? ;D
At same time as you were writing I edited my response to include exactly what Wolf said and you repeated here, "one size doesn't fit all!"

Thanks very much for your input!

Love and blessings,
Lia

ari moshe

btw, a book i really enjoy on the neptune pisces 12th house archetype is Neptune: The End of Hope, The beginning of Truth by Maurice Fernandez.

www.mauricefernandez.com
he also makes part of his book available on google books.

tarun

Hi Lia, Rad,

Thank you for your replies. I completely agree isolated interpretations do not give the right picture. I am aware of the approach to interpretation. I just wanted your thoughts on the specific scenarios. The configuration I mentioned earlier exists in my chart. I wanted to understand it better from an analytical point of view myself instead of just getting a reading from someone and thus, I posted the questions. Let me build a better case and maybe if you guys have time we can discuss this in more depth.

DoB: 5-DEC-1980
ToB: 9:07AM (Indian Standard Time)
Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Chart Details: -
Sun           Sagittarius   13.10       Ascendant   Capricorn    9.40
Moon           Scorpio   15.44       II           Aquarius   13.36
Mercury   Scorpio   28.59       III           Pisces   19.32
Venus   Scorpio   13.43       IV           Aries           22.40
Mars           Capricorn    9.59       V           Taurus   20.46
Jupiter   Libra            6.38       VI            Gemini   15.25
Saturn   Libra            8.04       VII            Cancer    9.40
Uranus   Scorpio   26.55       VIII            Leo           13.36
Neptune   Sagittarius   22.04       IX            Virgo           19.32
Pluto           Libra           23.34       Midheaven    Libra           22.40
Lilith           Libra           27.17       XI            Scorpio   20.46
North node   Leo           12.37       XII            Sagittarius   15.25

My Interpretation (taking equal houses): -
1. Nodes: The Aquarius SN and Leo NN axis indicates that I need to experience-overcome negative SN traits and embed positive NN traits. Negative Aquarius traits being: Overlyl ogical"¦remote"¦repressed"¦ impersonal"¦opinionated"¦too unpredictable"¦aloof"¦erratic"¦radical"¦cold"¦intolerant"¦oblivious"¦too detached. Positive traits that I should try to move towards: Generous"¦courageous"¦fun loving"¦.leader"¦heart-centered"¦commanding"¦inspiring"¦dignified"¦influential"¦dramatic"¦willing to act"¦whimsical"¦self-confident. 8th house NN also indicates that I should learn Trust and Sharing.

2 Attempt at synthesized interpretation:

PLUTO & 10th HOUSE
Pluto conjunct MC in 10th house in Libra. Indicates 'transformation' of public standing/vocation/career through relationships/issues of balance,justice and fairness. Conjunction MC indicates that I am constantly pulled to do something big and non-frivolous, that I require a deep passionate engagement with my work. Keeping in mind that ruler of my Sun (Jupiter), ruler of my asc (Saturn) and ruler of my Moon (Pluto) are all in the 10th house indicates that all I do is work (unfortunately I can't complain against my own soul...) and a highly focused but unbalanced life.

URANUS-MERCURY CONJUNCTION
Uranus conjunct my Mercury in Scorpio indicates a sharp and deep intellect, indicates the evolutionary need to disrupt, decondition, liberate, individualize my mental thought processes from societal information through scorpio (depth, research, occult). Also, gives direct communication ability and the ability to penetrate to the bottomline of any matter.

MOON-VENUS CONJUNCTION
Mo-Ve conjunction in Scorpio indicates that I have deep, powerful, intense emotions and sometimes I am intensely needy seeking emotional merging with another. Venus in scorpio makes me value sexual relations (lust based manner in negative state) and real intimacy in positive state.

SATURN-JUPITER-MARS COMBINATION
Saturn is exalted in libra, conjunct jupiter and both of these are square mars. I need to find the right balance in my assertiveness and actions by being aware of my limits. Maybe you could help me increase my understanding here.

PLUTO & URANUS TRANSITS TO SUN IN SAGITTARIUS
Intense ambition..Invincibility..Rebellion against authority figures based on idealistic attitude..When Pluto transited Neptune and Saturn transited NN in Leo..I gave away my power to a superior and overcompensated..'yes sir' 'yes sir' kind of thing..while at same time early 2006 I started an compulsive obsessive study of astrology first vedic then western..nearly every waking moment..immense pain and tears the whole of 2007..2008 jan discovered articles on Pluto..removed all vedic software..obsessive introspection now at 20%..continued in 2008 in fits and starts..2009 beginning introspection at 1-5% (3-4 times a month). From my understanding of Dane Rudhyar's astrology of transformation and the evolution astrology stages by Jeff, I am come to the understanding that I am currently exiting a long process of individualization. And, I am currently quite fuzzy and disillusioned in my mind..and I always get affected when I start talking astrology..it used to be a real chest constriction earlier in 08 and 07..not so much today..so I am just going to type away. My life from 96-08 is divided into neat chapters.. DEC95-MID98 fell in love..rather the peak of emotion that anyone can ever experience..one sided..blame Neptune transit my ascendant. DEC00-DEC05 accepted someone's proposal..01MAY-02MAY was great thanks to Jupiter in 7th..03MID started Saturn's restriction of emotional connection and intimacy issues..05MAR breakup...and continuance of the relationship just for the sake of it till 17DEC05 where I had to end it. This relationship was a one sided giving relationship where I was obsessively and compulsively giving as well as being needy and trying to achieve perfection in the relationship...BEGIN06-BEGIN09 obsessive vedic astro, western, numerology, some tarot..stage of reflection..death. Current State: emotionally, psychologically, mentally, physically tired.. yet healing each day.. the time of rest and recovery..slow rebuilding.. before the rebirth..somewhat fuzzy in mind..disillusioned..Uranus waxing square to Sun has me internally liberated and completely detached from my work..whereas Saturn waning square Sun is asking me to keep up with my responsibilities..Final conclusion: Individuated Evolutionary substage 1 crossed entering substage 2. Inclined towards an online business now..high nervous tension at the same time I was doing astrology has ensured a neurological realignment to more right brained activity..possible future..focus on creative work..something that is meaningful..(makes me happy..is the new one) and adds value to my life and others.

SOMETHING I CANT FIGURE OUT
I am Uranian inside and living in a Saturn governed reality (ASC Cap). I started life and the process of individualization with too much uranus..ended up with Saturn delays and restrictions. I have the capability..talents..will..proven accomplishments..I have worked supremely hard..turned out top quality deliverables..and know I absolutely do deserve more..yet Saturn is taking his own sweet time. I follow Uranus..I get screwed by Saturn..I follow Saturn..I get screwed internally by Uranus. Phew..May God Help Me! So, for now..I am not being impulsive but trying to find the balance in the current Sat-Ura opposition. Now, Saturn transits all of my planets till 2019. And guess what.. when transit Saturn is conjunct natal uranus..transit uranus is opposite my natal saturn. Uranus' agenda for my life going forward is to disrupt first my profession, then my emotional relationships from an inner frame of reference, then my relationship from a personality/ego/core point of view and then relationships from an external frame of reference. But before Uranus ventures out disrupting Saturn has already put in a new structure on my emotions, core/identity, persona. And, I have no idea how a Leo trait NN can be achieved through a placing someone in a Capricorn reality..Scorpio moon..and a Sagittarius sun in 12th..unless it is Leo leadership and not Leo fun. Any thoughts on skipped steps...planets squaring the Nodes? Still trying to figure out if I am done with the skipped steps or not. I have experienced, realized and overcome most of my negative aquarian traits..barring over-analysis..tht's what I am doing here..silly me.. though, now I have a significant amount of tolerance..instead of just loving humanity in general..I can appreciate the individuality of people..I am more accepting..and view each as a soul who is just doing what he is supposed to be doing..I have forgiven myself..others and the past has already melted away from my memories..Internal liberation occurred the day i uttered a sentence 'circumstances,perceptions and consequences do not matter to me'..so you see...I have had to do a lot of self therapy sessions as well..though, that constant Pluto pull and not finding the 'real thing' that I am meant to do..is still driving me nuts..anyways, I will stop blabbering..guess just venting out some pain still lurking inside me

So, if you have any suggestions on how I can I co-operate with my own evolution please do let me know...

Lesley

Hi Tarun,

I just want to ask if you're using Porphyry houses to calculate your chart? EA uses the Porphyry house system. When I plug your data into my astrology program using Porphyry houses, your Sun falls in the 11th in Sag. Do you feel more like an 11th house Sun or a 12th house Sun? Maybe a little of both, since the 12th house cusp is 14 Sag 0, and your Sun is, as you know, 13 Sag 10, so there is a culmination dynamic as part of the present-life purpose: -- the whole 'balsamic' thing that brings frustration at having to complete one archetype or experience before moving on to the next. If we use a 9-10 degree orb, Neptune in the 12th in Sag conjoins your Sun, New phase: the new that will follow the culmination of the prior beliefs/philosophies/cosmologies (Sag).

Another bit of 'culmination' in your chart is seen in the chart/asc ruler in balsamic conj to Jupiter in 9th -- Sag again implicated (two more times!) relative to what is trying to be culminated.

Have you included your evolutionary condition as well? That, as you know, will tell you how to approach the Jupiter/Sag/9th archetype in your specific case.

Hope it's OK to have offered these bits as food for thought.

Blessings,
Lesley

tarun

Hi Lesley,

Absolutely and thank you for your thoughts. I am not aware of the Porphyry house system. You actually hit the bullseye with that question. I have been trying to figure out the same thing since quite a while now..whether my Sun should be considered in 12th or the 11th. After a lot of introspection I am fairly certain that my Sun is in 12th. I came to this conclusion from having experienced a systematic and ever increasing isolation from the material world since 96. So, my understanding so far suggests to me that two things were happening simultaneously during the Pluto Sag transit - interface to life (ascendant) dissolved (12th) plus intensification (pluto) of ego (sun). This is fairly clear since transit wrt ascendant would represent environmental changes in life and wrt planets the internal changes. It becomes even more clear when I think about what exactly happened to me the moment pluto entered Cap. I experienced two things...1) straight talking ability, assertiveness and 'more visible' leadership aura 2) I somehow jumped into the stock market and invested albeit too eagerly (jupiter 2nd from Sun transit) and got burnt. First, this tells me that internally I am now focusing on money/resources where if I dont value inner resources and hidden talents more..implusive/complusive (pluto conjunct mars) spending, asserting or chasing of ambitions with a speed daemon approach would occur. Second, people can now perceive my power and I am pretty sure can sense that I can't be manipulated anymore. The only reason that I am still not 100% sure about the Sun in 12th is because the Pluto exit from Sagittarius and having entered Capricorn has not completely closed the process of introspection and the rebirth has not yet begun. Two reasons that I can think of are a) uranus' square that is still operative as well as saturn's square are delaying the transformation b) Placidius system is actually right and I will experience transformation when Pluto conjuncts/passes my ASC at 9deg. I think the former is correct and its a delay in transformation. But I somehow feel that taking each sign as a whole house (equal system) makes more sense to me or maybe that I am biased and would like it to be that way. I will only get to know that as life evolves.

I completely agree with you on the culmination part. Since childhood I have acted like and adult having this acute need to achieve success, fully aware that I have some potential. So, you can say that again..I guess I am living life in reverse gear...going from being 40+ to 4 :) That indicates that my soul having lived some kind of a rebellious life previously (aquarius) arrived here and to culminate (pluto transits in final quadrant and also on all skipped steps), perform an identity update (pluto transit sun) and execute new goals (pluto transit Mars). Now, the reason I believe that it was most likely a rebellious prior life than a 'squandering of my identity through self sacrifice or toeing the societal line' is because of the trines/sextiles to the nodal axis. The self sacrifice also happened in my life during pluto conjunct neptune transit and a simultaneous transit of Saturn to my north node as I said in my earlier post, which would have amplified (pluto) prior life (12th) self sacrifcial tendencies (Neptune) as part of a karmic payback supported by temporary restriction (saturn) of the leo objective (north node).

Of my evolutionary condition, I am dead sure. Individuated stage 1 has happened and it is inviduated stage 2 now..creative contribution to society. I am hoping it is not astrology any more (unique genius Uranus conjunct Mercury in scorpio as well as pluto conjunct MC and venus ruler of MC in scorpio and NN in 8th house) since I quite shattered by going so deep within and don't think I can do that anymore. And, if it is praying that I dont get drained by it. And then again, if its meant to be it will be. I am monumentally sensitive to outer planets so I guess even if there is free will or rather some level of human control on life..don't think I have that luxury. And, it's kinda of sad for me to know that having Mo-Su-ASC is consecutive signs..there is going to be one constant square in my life the entire time I live. And that I think like a Uranian and that my reality is governed by Saturn. I hope that Dane Rudhyars' comment in his transformation book that once the individuated state is reach Saturn acts more of an ally by allowing the person to be steady is true.

Can you let me know if anything indicates that I have shared about my life in the previous and this post explains an Sa-Ju conjunction in 9th? Somehow, just Pluto transit Sun in Sag in 12th also explains my entering astrology. I have never been religious at all..rather I started out as an atheist in 96. And, now I am aware of universal forces..yet not religious in a ritualistic or even a worship thing. An Sa-Ju in 9th would indicate life focus on philosophy..again Pluto transit sun in 12th explains this as I was compulsively chasing 'knowledge'. Also, venturing into astrology can be explained by Uranus' in Scorpio's de-conditioning of Mercury. But if I take Sa-Ju in 10th using an equal house...it makes more sense to me. All my restrictions are through relationships (libra) in profession (10th)..so far I have worked worked and worked..and uranus square sun has ensured I stay in restless in the future..it is only this year because of Saturn's square that life has slowed down..and I am understanding the value of relaxation and being in the present. So, getting back to what I was saying, it makes more sense to take reality (ASC lord saturn) and self (Jupiter lording sun) and limiting the interpretation field to profession. If you have another perspective to this I would really appreciate it.

Again, thanks for replying.

Best,
Tarun

Lesley

Hi Tarun,

Thank you for sharing your chart and experiences with us. I do have some more thoughts for you after reading your latest post, so let me know if any of this makes any sense to you. (Rad and Deva, please chime in with any thoughts, corrections, etc.)

Using the Porphyry house system, your Nodal axis falls in houses 1-7. Your 2nd house cusp is 14 degrees Aquarius 0, and the SNode is 12 Aquarius 52; likewise, 8th house cusp = 14 degrees 0 Leo, so NNode in the 7th. When you refer to one of your prior-life identities as 'rebellious,' that speaks to an Aquarius SNode in the 1st. Do you 'feel' more like a 1st house SNode or a 2nd house SNode? As the SNode refers to the prior-life egos/identities created by Pluto (the Soul) for evolutionary purposes, do you find emotional security in the area of the 2nd house or the 1st house? Again, as your Nodes are right on the cusp of those two houses, perhaps it's a little of both for you?

In EA, the ego is represented by the Moon and its placement (house/sign/aspects to). The Sun represents the current life purpose, and the archetype(s) (house/sign/aspects) through which the present life will be integrated/understood. In terms of ego identity, does a 10th house Moon in Scorpio accurately reflect your moment-to-moment reality, or the things you naturally gravitate to for a conscious sense of security/safety?

Regarding what you say about being born an adult and living life in reverse: this is so common with a Capricorn rising or a Saturn in the 1st (I've the second one!). These Souls are so often born "old" and get "younger" as their life progresses. Finding comfort in one's own skin (Saturn) doesn't happen early in life but is hard-won through the Soul's own efforts to establish its own inner authority as the lifetime progresses. I think it's important and helpful to remember that Saturn/Capricorn are not only about limitation; the intent behind the archetype is to manifest/stabilize/solidify one's personal values (natural trine to Taurus). To do so takes time, and is a very deliberate process; this is why Saturn/Capricorn energy is "slow" or creates delays.

Jupiter and Sagittarius, a strong theme in your chart, can also correlate with the phenomenon of compensation; when an 11th house emphasis also exists in a chart, there can be the phenomenon of "living a lie," i.e., doing what is needed or required by others in order to 'fit in' for the sake of emotional security instead of living a lifestyle that is an accurate reflection of the Soul's true, internal values/beliefs. Has any of this defined any of your reality, or any choices you've made, up to this point?

It is important and helpful, to me, to remember something else about Saturn: it is co-ruler of Aquarius. So, Saturn's influence on those of us with heavy Aquarius/11th house emphasis (that means me too: I've an 11th house Aquarius Sun/Venus squared by my 1st house Saturn) who have in fact been 'living a lie' (my happy Jupiter is opposing my Saturn and squaring my Sun/Venus in 11th/Aquarius in big T-square) is to keep us 'on track,' to keep us from falling back into the 'living lie' (old patterns of behavior) through being blocked in certain endeavors or directions that we try. In a larger sense, we are blocked because our reasons for going in those directions are based on inner security (what is known, what gives us the easiest route to the most positive feedback from others, etc.: Cancer polarity to Capricorn), and not on our ongoing evolutionary purposes or needs. Thus Saturn and Capricorn only limit us from one point of view; in another way of looking at the archetype, it can also be said that Saturn/Capricorn supply the necessary boundaries we need in order to properly and authentically manifest our inner values in the physical world, and in our daily reality (natural trine to Virgo) as well.

Again, just some more 'food for thought.' One of my many favorite things about EA is that nothing is ever labeled "good" or "bad," or judged in any way; everything is approached just as it is, and examined relative to the only and ultimate purpose: to grow, evolve, and return to God at last.  :)

God bless,
Lesley

ari moshe

ari moshe

ooh thats small. this reflects my jupiter mercury neptune- i dont know how to measure appropriate sizes (see my other chart posts)!

hmm, im using photobucket and i cant seem to figure out how to make it just right. i think there's an evolutionary lesson in this for me.

SOMETHING I CANT FIGURE OUT
I am Uranian inside and living in a Saturn governed reality (ASC Cap). I started life and the process of individualization with too much uranus..ended up with Saturn delays and restrictions. I have the capability..talents..will..proven accomplishments..I have worked supremely hard..turned out top quality deliverables..and know I absolutely do deserve more..yet Saturn is taking his own sweet time. I follow Uranus..I get screwed by Saturn..I follow Saturn..I get screwed internally by Uranus. Phew..May God Help Me! So, for now..I am not being impulsive but trying to find the balance in the current Sat-Ura opposition. Now, Saturn transits all of my planets till 2019. And guess what.. when transit Saturn is conjunct natal uranus..transit uranus is opposite my natal saturn. Uranus' agenda for my life going forward is to disrupt first my profession, then my emotional relationships from an inner frame of reference, then my relationship from a personality/ego/core point of view and then relationships from an external frame of reference. But before Uranus ventures out disrupting Saturn has already put in a new structure on my emotions, core/identity, persona. And, I have no idea how a Leo trait NN can be achieved through a placing someone in a Capricorn reality..Scorpio moon..and a Sagittarius sun in 12th..unless it is Leo leadership and not Leo fun. Any thoughts on skipped steps...planets squaring the Nodes? Still trying to figure out if I am done with the skipped steps or not. I have experienced, realized and overcome most of my negative aquarian traits..barring over-analysis..tht's what I am doing here..silly me.. though, now I have a significant amount of tolerance..instead of just loving humanity in general..I can appreciate the individuality of people..I am more accepting..and view each as a soul who is just doing what he is supposed to be doing..I have forgiven myself..others and the past has already melted away from my memories..Internal liberation occurred the day i uttered a sentence 'circumstances,perceptions and consequences do not matter to me'..so you see...I have had to do a lot of self therapy sessions as well..though, that constant Pluto pull and not finding the 'real thing' that I am meant to do..is still driving me nuts..anyways, I will stop blabbering..guess just venting out some pain still lurking inside me

hey taryn, here are some of my thoughts-
in a very general sense, to have planets in the 10th house, especially in scorpio, and especially with pluto in the 10th, squaring the nodes means in past lives you have felt pressured, oppressed and thus blocked by the heaviness of the status quo. your skipped step has a lot to do with integrating the rules of life in a socially relevant way. relative to aquarian sn in the first, you have tried to access your own power and authority via rebellion. this has gotten you into a lot of trouble and frustration! a big part of this life is slowing down and being very patient with yourself. this is further exemplified by the saturn jupiter in the 9th.

happy saturn return! this is exciting for you bc during saturns transits over your saturn, you will also experience a year (already in process) of 3 planets in aquarius in the second squaring your uranus.

how do you feel you are involved in the self actualization of a sag sun in the 11th/12th- especially as the facilitator of your leo nn?

ari moshe

actually, a small correction- relative to your nodes i dont think you were just about rebellion, it was more complex than that. that's all i wanted to say- i just dont want to oversimplify you! sorry about that!

tarun

Perfect answer Ari. You have put it really concisely. I reached the awareness that it's all about relationships for me a couple of months back. But it was only yesterday night that I full digested it..guess you are telepathic:)..pluto in libra would be balance of power in relationships and saturn in libra would be taking responsibility of maintaining harmony in relationship. Yes, slowing down is precisely what has happened this year with Saturn squaring my Sun and I am increasing getting a real sense of what it's like to live in the present. Uptil last year end my response to Saturn was through my Uranus and also through my Mars..I was thinking all the while till a few months back that I was being patient..but infact I was enduring.

Its strange that you mention Jup-Chiron-Neptune in AQ..for the first time today morning I tried to make sense of what it might bring in the months ahead apart from the healing..that's two counts for your telepathy:). I am doing some investing right now albeit carefully. I invested last year too during pluto and jupiter retrograde overeagerly since it was the second from the Sun transit and got burnt. But I also got a more than expected salary increment rather with quite a margin. Any thoughts on how my investments might turn out this time? Instead of stocks I am selling web domain names (aquarius) this time. I have always been responsible with money in terms of saving it but dont really have any attachment to it otherwise..and I know if I associate my self-worth with money/possessions Pluto will say bye-bye to me..do you think I should still do it?

I am not sure I understand your last question fully. I am not yet actualizing you see..I am just starting to discover my cheerful Sagittarius side..feeling like a 5year old sometimes..guess connecting with my inner child is what NN would imply considering my evolutionary state now requires me to do creative contribution to society which I am dead sure will happen through an online business..also my numerology Pinnacle no. is 5 for the next 9 years starting this year..and, then it's a 4 for establishment of a foundation..after which I am guessing that I repeat something from one of my past lives considering that Pluto will transit my SN (point of ejection..allowing me to give to society)..and the next two pinnacles are 3 starting in 2026 and running 18 years indicating later years to be quite full of self expression..According to vedic astro, 2037 will see my Venus mahadasha for 20 years which I think would be the best part of my life apart from the upcoming 9 nine years. There is one question still plaguing me..when am I going to know what is it that I really want to do professionally..since uranus has totally disconnected me..I am a Security & privacy services consultant..yup, it's perfect Pluto in 10th and Venus in Scorpio signification. So, do you think I will discover it when NN transits MC in some 6-7 years or before that?

ok, I just read your reply and you are right again..what I believe is that my recent prior life must have been about rebelling but for a cause..I say this because Pluto over sun transit really brings out the depths..what I was thinking feeling doing constantly during 96-98..was acting like a union leader..fighting against authority figures for their lack of concern and respect for 'human' equality (not individual equality but 'human' equality)..all individuals are equal and souls just experiencing stuff here and the world is not ideal is what I realized after the introspection..so that now allows me to be myself and accept others just the way they are. Getting back to point, so the rebellion for a cause is what I think my core or identity fabric wrapped on my soul was doing when my prior life ended.

Thanks so much for writing in.. it was really good.

Best,
Tarun

tarun

Just wanted to add a point. When I said what I want to do professionally..I meant the business idea. Also, another thing just occured to me..in vedic astro I am currently under Saturn-Rahu dasha and starting 2010 I will be in Saturn-Jupiter dasha which I think would start the process of integration.

tarun

Hi Lesley,

Do you 'feel' more like a 1st house SNode or a 2nd house SNode? As the SNode refers to the prior-life egos/identities created by Pluto (the Soul) for evolutionary purposes, do you find emotional security in the area of the 2nd house or the 1st house? Again, as your Nodes are right on the cusp of those two houses, perhaps it's a little of both for you?

I would say it's the 1st house. But then that means the Sun is in 11th which does not make sense to me considering that even before 96 I have lived a very isolated life. Though, that can be explained through Pluto's transit of Scorpio over 4 planets. Maybe I can solve this..with your help..I had an actual clear vision in a dream of my parent's meeting with a driving accident..when I was around I guess 11-13 years of age..when I woke up in the morning I told them..they still went out..and it happened precisely the way I had seen it. Now, would you attribute this to Pluto transit 12th from Sun or Pluto transit conjunct uranus-mercury combo in Scorpio? Or maybe that's not a good way to solve it..the thing is I really don't know my Sun fully yet..since it's been just released from Pluto's wrapper. Let me see what astrologyweekly says:

With the Sun in the Twelfth House your energy will mainly be applied to personal and private affairs. This may give you a shy, reserved, introspective disposition. There is a tendency to seek a secluded, peaceful, quiet life-style. The real drive is one of coming to terms with the subconscious mind and achieving mental and emotional well-being. Subjects such as mysticism, psychic research and depth psychology will appeal. A desire for useful service to the community may be fulfilled through work in hospitals, churches or institutions of leaning, professions such as psychology, art and literature are other possibilities. At some stage of your life you may have to overcome some form of physiological, social, or psychological crisis.
(This rings true..pre pluto over Sun and while on the sun too. Introspective, shy, reserved perfectly describes my pluto in Scorpio childhood..and the last line is especially true)

With the Sun's energy in the Eleventh House your personality drive will express itself mainly through friendships and group activities - perhaps in social or cultural reform, or as a manager of a social institution. You are advised to develop a cultured and refined personality.
(I hardly ever had any friends..have been more of an individualist thanks to Uranus' waxing transits..'societal transformation' yes has been a prominent thought the pass 12 years..but that can be attributed to pluto in 10th)

In EA, the ego is represented by the Moon and its placement (house/sign/aspects to). The Sun represents the current life purpose, and the archetype(s) (house/sign/aspects) through which the present life will be integrated/understood. In terms of ego identity, does a 10th house Moon in Scorpio accurately reflect your moment-to-moment reality, or the things you naturally gravitate to for a conscious sense of security/safety?

Umm..yes, you can say that..since I am stuck in the 10th..working all the time.

Jupiter and Sagittarius, a strong theme in your chart, can also correlate with the phenomenon of compensation; when an 11th house emphasis also exists in a chart, there can be the phenomenon of "living a lie," i.e., doing what is needed or required by others in order to 'fit in' for the sake of emotional security instead of living a lifestyle that is an accurate reflection of the Soul's true, internal values/beliefs. Has any of this defined any of your reality, or any choices you've made, up to this point?

Nope..never.The only fitting in attempt I made was when pluto amplified neptune by transit and saturn subdued NN simultaneously..also, uranus transits so far have made it the other way round..my evolutionary state..and trine sextiles to nodal axis don't indicate issues with independence rather I think what Ari also said was correct..it appears to be giving up some of the 'I can do it all alone' and getting responsible with relationships.

Maybe I will do some introspection later to figure out what in my life would indicate a Ju-Sa in 9th and Sun in 11th ..since now SN-NN in 1-7 seems quite likely. Thanks for you taking out time though. Appreciate it.

Best,
Tarun