School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

4 planets square the Nodes

Started by Dhyana, Jan 12, 2011, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

Is there anything particular that I would need to understand more fully, if a chart has 4 planets, including Pluto, square to the nodes? I mean, is this extraordinary or unique in some way? - because I know I have never seen this many planets square the nodes before. (Although I have only seen limited number of charts thus far on my astrology path.)
I would assume the the NodaL Axis itself is highly charged with flip-flopping back and forth... but I have a sense that there may be something else I might need to understand? Is this quite rare?

There is also a Mystic Rectangle formed with Saturn, which is one of the planets square the Nodes. That shape is rare itself.
Hmmm?

I would truly appreciate any comments.

Thanks,
Dhyana

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

It is not COMMON to find such a pattern. In the case that you are dealing with the core clue as to why that Soul has this pattern of skipped steps is deep, unresolved, traumas that have been quite severe. If you can unravel what the nature of those traumas have been you will then be able to understand the nature of the skipped steps, and why.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Dhyana I have a very similar chart with the same 4 planets plus Chiron square the same nodes.  I would be happy to look further into the chart with you if you like.

God Bless,
Wendy

Dhyana

Hi Rad, Wendy,

Thanks for responding. I have just recently sent the woman a few more questions in order to get more tuned into her and hence the nature of the trauma. I do sense from her that there are strong control issues, especially around her children and health, as well as how she and her children appear or show up in society. Now I have to find out WHY.  I am hoping the questions I posed to her shed some more light on the core issue. I will describe what I sense further, after I hear back from her. I feel she is late 3rd individuated moving into 1st stage spiritual, or perhaps in first stage spiritual already.
She was raised Roman Catholic and is aware the she is carrying a lot of conditioned guilt from patriarchal religious conditioning. She is seeking a more natural spirituality  now, and she has become a rieki practitioner. She is also aware of her overly active analytical and critical mind. (Pluto in 3 Virgo). I also feel the inflation of the Leo Archetype quite strong in her.

Wendy, Sure, anything you might want to share based on you having these skipped steps(with the same Nodes even!)would be truly helpful.

Thanks --more later,
Dhyana

Dhyana

Rad, or whomever,

In regards to the chart I have posted here- is it correct to say that the North Node in the 11th Gemini, is the Node that last formed the conjunction to Pluto, Uranus and Mars, therefore Mercury in the 10th in Aries (correction of house in purple)  is the way to resolve those skipped steps?

AND ...

...the Node that last formed the conjunction to Saturn and Chiron is the South Node in Sagittarius H5, and therefore Jupiter in Gemini, would be the way to resolution for both Saturn and Chiron skipped steps?

Am I following this correctly?

Thank you for your any support, feedback about the natal chart in question, and confirmation on the above.

Dhyana

Dhyana

Hi Rad,  (and others)

RAD SAID: "Hi Dhyana,

It is not COMMON to find such a pattern. In the case that you are dealing with the core clue as to why that Soul has this pattern of skipped steps is deep, unresolved, traumas that have been quite severe. If you can unravel what the nature of those traumas have been you will then be able to understand the nature of the skipped steps, and why.

God Bless, Rad
"

In following up with what you said in your reply to me above--

After speaking with this woman again, I feel that there is trauma in these areas -
ADDED LATER Please note however that when I asked her if there were any trauma in her life or traumatic themes, she said there wasn't , then she asked if I would consider ("count") #3 below as traumatic.

1.) With children-- feeling overwhelmed by them, not understanding them or their needs, concerned about they way the children (as a reflection of herself) "show up" in society. And all this going on, at the same time, she is fearing for their well being --hence (with all that) feeling the need to control.

2.) Trauma related to her values and her self worth outwardly seeks approval of authority (described herself as a "brown-noser" in her youth) and then feels like she cannot live up to it. She feels she is still doing this on some level in her adult life.

3.) Trauma related to her individual creative self expression.
She mentioned that she really had no traumatic events in her early childhood, but she said "does this (the following)count?" --when she was 13 she was going to be sent off to Cananda School of Dance to become a ballerina, but she had a back injury right before she was scheduled to go and her "career" and "dream of being a famous ballerina" was ruined. She said after this, she began to get involved with the wrong crowd, began a drinking habit and gave up on her own creative self expression.

Does this follow with what your pointing to in regards to the nature of the traumas? What might I look to in order to move more deeply into these traumas? ...and the WHY of the soul (intention).

I am contemplating her Pluto and PPP to go deeper into this.... it is still not all "clicking" yet~

Thank you for any help in this direction.

Love,
Dhyana

Dhyana

Well,I've been contemplating a little on the WHY of it...

... a Pluto in Virgo soul creates crisis in order to facilitate critical self analysis. There is a humbling in that, that occurs. This is to perhaps humble the inflation of the Leo Archetype (5th SN) so that it can get more of a sense that it is not all powerful? To become less self involved, less dramatic -- "the world does not revolve around me"  and thus cultivate more objectivity (Aquarius / 11th NN). To get some space from it's own bubble. Ultimately to bring it's gifts to society, but in a way that isnt about "showing off" but "showing up".
( Yes??, am I on the right track?)

-------
So in essence, the squares to the nodes are inviting her to embrace the traumas related to these things (1,2,3 listed). Looking inside to the hidden agendas she has for those dynamics to be in place to begin with (listed in 1,2,3,)
Instead of continually trying to persue them (gaining approval, having perfect children,being "a star", etc -- unconciously, thus creating more of the same cycle.

Of course, I know there is more that will unravel here, but this is where I am with this chart for starters.

Does this follow along well with what the chart shows as far as skipped steps?

Dhyana

A few days ago, I had an image come to me about this woman. I have no idea if I was just conjuring this image up (from one too many movies), or if there is some validity to it? I feel akward bringing it up, (but I will anyhow because I just am tired of being concerned with things like that in realtion to an image of myself.) --just in case there is something to it.

I had this image of a classroom, or a one room schoolhouse, set back in like the 1800's or something. And she was a teacher there. She was responsible for all of these kids, and then something went wrong and these children were all screaming and crying and she could not control what was happening. There was violence, and deaths ... and ultimately, she blamed herself for it.

Well, that was the imagery /story I had seen in my minds eye late one night before bed.

A day or two later after I had this image, she had told me that her father in this life, was a school teacher. (i might be reading too far into that --i don't know?)

I just thought I would mention it here on this board because I feel it is a safe place to check out things  like this...

Thanks for being a place such as this.

Lovingly,
Dhyana

Linda

Hi Dhyana,

I'm sure Rad would instantly see what's going on with this chart.  However, here are a few of my own insights/ideas.  I would be interested to know whether they are on track.

Okay, after examining the "bottom line" Pluto dynamics (the crisis of how to raise her children and what to teach them, especially how to survive in this world) and the PPP (communicating spiritual teachings) - since there are so many skipped steps do we still need to look at these Pluto dynamics or do we go straight to the skipped steps?  Separately, the aspects are:

Saturn (9th) opposite Pluto/Uranus/Mars - cataclysmic, sudden, traumatic, extreme, evolutionary change through ideological crisis.  Pluto is forcing her to express the spiritual truth of natural laws to her own children (5th, Saturn's ruler is Neptune 5th, Mercury inconjuncts Neptune) which she doesn't feel ready to do, or is making excuses.

Uranus/Mars conjunct Pluto - balsamic - surrender to a higher will, the end of an evolutionary cycle.  Perhaps the crisis is:  "What shall I teach my own children? - the dictates of a distorted society for survival purposes, or natural laws for which faith and surrender are necessary?"  The ruler of Pluto, Uranus and Mars is Mercury/Aries/10th - mental trauma in public to speak the truth, and the failure bringing crisis then self-analysis, purification and change.

Pluto/Uranus/Mars squares the Nodes - she has missed these steps, which are being re-lived and resolved through the Resolution Node, NN Gemini 11th, by learning how to be a member of a group, by using discretion in her choice of communication, by daring to be different, or by allowing her children to express their differentness?  Not sure if this makes sense, but could the 11th house group be her own family?  Facilitator of the NN is Mercury/Aries/10th which itself is the ruler of Pluto - what she had learned from her father - the resolution to the skipped steps being to stop listening to that old voice of authority, and to express her own unique voice, and to accept the uniqueness of her own children?

Ruler of her 4th house is Venus/Taurus/11th.  And ruler of her 2nd house is Sun/Taurus/11th, the Sun showing the main purpose/expression in this life.  Ruler of her 5th is Pluto.

Saturn squares the Nodes - skipped steps - resolution node is the SN Sagittarius 5th ruled by Jupiter/Gemini/11th (conjunct NN).  She had attempted to resolve these skipped steps but flip-flopped back and forth from the 5th to the 11th.  And what are the skipped steps?  To communicate the truth of natural law to her own children in a natural intuitive way, and to allow her children free-expression in line with natural law?  Lucifer is conjunct Jupiter, does she feel a weakness to actually speak the truth?

So BOTH Nodes are the resolution nodes to the skipped steps of 5 planets (including Pluto and Chiron).  

What does Rad say?

PS: (Added later)  Did you notice that all three outer planets, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are Retrograde? I feel the Mystic Rectangle (made up of Pluto Rx / Uranus Rx / Neptune Rx / Sun / Saturn) really brings all those difficult aspects together whereby she is able to overcome them through the power of this M.R. bringing her endless possibilities for transformation and change, and especially to express her special communication in an authentic manner.

Dhyana

Hi Linda,

Thanks for jumping in! I often feel like I am writing into a vacuum (tee hee) ...(but that is a common feeling for me anyhow, not just on a MB of course). So the support you offer is  so very appreciated. I sense you are on the right track in many ways!!!

I have more to write,but I am in my car right now so I will have to do it later.

Thanks so much. I will contemplate this that you just shared while I drive --let it all sink in...

Very Grateful,
Dhyana

Linda

Thanks Dhyana for your support too!

I have dared to submit a few of my own insights (especially after the Solar Eclipse fell smack on my Mercury in Cap!) - and I'm really looking forward to hearing what Rad has to say about this chart.  It's a challenging one for sure.

Dhyana

Linda,

I, for one, am very glad that eclipse fell on your Mercury in Cap, making you more daring-- to show up and speak your insights and wisdom.

Love,
Dhyana

Dhyana

Linda,

OH, i just found this you added later-
LINDA SAYS: "PS: (Added later)  Did you notice that all three outer planets, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are Retrograde? I feel the Mystic Rectangle (made up of Pluto Rx / Uranus Rx / Neptune Rx / Sun / Saturn) really brings all those difficult aspects together whereby she is able to overcome them through the power of this M.R. bringing her endless possibilities for transformation and change, and especially to express her special communication in an authentic manner.[/color]

I actually hadn't noticed the Rx. I was so taken by the four planets plus Chiron squaring the Nodes, I didn't even take notice or ponder the Rx's yet. Does that (rx) help support to overcome? I'm not sure I understand that in relation to the Mystic Rectangle? --but I'd like to understand. I catch an inkling of what your pointing to, but it's a stretch for me to really understand this? Might you say a little more?

On another note, or also, isnt the nature of retrograde function; relive, redo -- hmmm?

Here is something that is perplexing me with her ...I kind of wonder (in my interactions with her) why she feels so bubbly and describes her life as not being at all traumatic if there are three Rx planets, Pluto/ Uranus/ Mars Conjunct opposing Saturn, plus all these skipped steps. She seems so upbeat, positive, jovial and enthusiastic  (not saying that is a problem) but she just seems OVERLY positive and overly bubbly sometimes --it's just a feeling I get from her, not sure -hmmm??. I sense she has the ability to glaze over things, and deny or deflect from deeper issues. Well,  she does have Neptune Rx opposing the Sun. Or maybe this (the tendency to be overly upbeat, and deny or deflect from deeper issues, that I am sensing) is part of the issue over-top of these skipped steps??? I wonder??? After all, Rad said "In the case that you are dealing with the core clue as to why that Soul has this pattern of skipped steps is deep, unresolved, traumas that have been quite severe." Maybe she feels compelled to stay upbeat as to avoid the underlying energy in these skipped steps???

Looking forward to hearing from Rad too.

Peace,
Dhyana

Dhyana

LINDA WROTE;  "Not sure if this makes sense, but could the 11th house group be her own family?  Facilitator of the NN is Mercury/Aries/10th which itself is the ruler of Pluto - what she had learned from her father - the resolution to the skipped steps being to stop listening to that old voice of authority, and to express her own unique voice, and to accept the uniqueness of her own children?"

Linda,
This makes a lot of sense to me, given what I (we) know about her dealing/experience with her son (That she just cannot understand why he is so different and rebellous, from the rest of the family.)

I also know from speaking with her that her father adored her when she preformed and he was the one to drive her to all her dance classes and recitals etc. He had a lot of pride in his daughter and her talents, so she expressed to me. He was a school teacher also, and her grades were always wonderful, and her father took a lot of pride in that too.

-So yea there is the flavor there...  keeping up the family ideology/the family's face in society --making sure her own children, as a reflection of her, "fit the mold" and don't rock the boat, fit the picture (great-picture-perfect-everything-is-rosy-family) in place, so to speak.  So this would make a lot of sense what you said, perhaps THE FAMILY BEING THE 11TH HOUSE GROUP.

Everything that you wrote makes a lot of sense to me.

Wendy

Hi Dhyana,

After reading all the input thus far, everything said so far reveals truth about this soul (although I don't know much about rectangle aspects).

My chart is similar in that I have the four planets square the nodes (Venus in instead of Mars) in the same signs (1965).  Rad is surely right on, anyone with outer planets conjunct personal Mars square the nodes has had an extraordinary amount of trauma...plus her NN in the 11th, and Uranus in the 2nd.

Everything we have learned on this thread about Virgo, applied to Pluto Uranus conjunct in Virgo is very telling (depth of suffering the Virgo archetype has gone through in Patriarchal times is immense, plus the Pisces need to hide).  Those planets in opposition to Saturn (outer-inner authority) which then opposes Mars.  First Uranus Pluto in opp to Saturn--an outer authority had dominion over this soul, or this soul used her power (Pluto) to overpower others.  My guess is she attempted to utilize her power and was overpowered by an outer authority.  Add Mars...violence and war, to the death.

Now...have to look at chart and will return to add more.

Inconjunct Mercury-Neptune (10th-5th)...her challenge is to speak up and teach (9th house Saturn-Chiron) some form of healing-spirituality, or to become an authority on, or attain knowledge of those things, but before she can access her Saturn/Chiron (skipped step), she has to delve deep into her Pluto.  

She has done all of this in the past (four planets square the nodes).  See if you can find what makes her truly angry, that would reveal her deepest soul passions/desire/resentments (Mars/Pluto/Saturn).

Pluto Uranus retrograde individuals typically either want to goes to any lengths to get in touch with their soul, or they avoid it like the plague (that is my understanding).  

Virgo's can be excellent athletes, especially with Mars in Virgo, she was likely to have been an excellent dancer.  Trauma to her back just before going away to school....sounds to me like Virgo guilt created/induced the scenario or past life memory of moving into success (2nd house) and suddenly all hell broke loose, so her pysche/body could not support the movement forward.

Taurus Sun conjunct Venus, she is beautiful, in opposition to Neptune, ruler of PPP.  Sun could represent her father, Neptune boundaries...they surely have past life connection...he pushed her beyond her physical limitations, beyond her body, and her mother, the moon in Leo very jealous, square to Venus Sun, of their relationship, and not available to meet her daughter's needs, or protect her.

I would venture to say there is sexual/physical abuse--Taurus/Scorpio axis--in this life and past lives.  Her joyfilled facade covering up her deeper truth.  Expressing her beliefs (Jupiter) via the body (Venus) as a blessing for humanity/children (11th house) brought death/war to her.  She knows what it means to be powerful and she knows what it means to be disempowered.   Leo Moon 1st house sextile Jupiter, the soul was attempting to discover and radiate her own beliefs, her own truth.

As mentioned before, definitely loss of children, as well as her creative dreams, power, sexuality.

This woman's soul will hide in Pisces until she has the support, from the feminine (Virgo) to come out.

Hope this all makes sense, it's a bit scattered....

Love, Wendy

Also Saturn, missed step, is about taking responsibility for the soul, and it's many experiences and ultimately being empowered through teaching forgiveness, oneness (Pisces-knowing the almighty-the universe-the Goddess is in charge) via the lens of discernment (Virgo) applying the soul's inner knowing, knowledge, intuition and communicating that knowing in a logical, right brained fashion (Gemini), in an 11th house way (radical, awakening, shocking, transformational).

Added later....I would even go as far as saying--this soul, this woman--has brilliance and her knowledge was misused by the collective authorities (or she was one) which brought destruction to the masses!  Now she could use her brains and intuition to bring forth healing for her soul especially, as well as many others, if she accesses her trauma and PPP.