School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

4 planets square the Nodes

Started by Dhyana, Jan 12, 2011, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

You are welcome.  I'm interested to read Rad's response too.

;)

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

The connecting point of that one son and her is this: he has been a Soul in which many others, including parents in recent lifetimes, have tried to control every aspect of his being: of what to be, what not to be, how to do this or that, versus not, what to think and believe, versus not, etc to the point that the Soul of the boy has such a built up of anger that this anger manifest as an instinctual rebellion at anyone whom the Soul perceives that is doing this yet again: the rebellion at external control. For the mother the control issue is one of self imposed control, the 'little box of control' that is a reaction to various traumas that have needed to be suppressed in order for her to have a sense of Soul stability. Many of the traumas that she has created for herself have lead to a deep, deep guilt that has also needed to be shut off: denied. A simple example: in another fairly recent live she allowed herself to be 'kept' by a very wealthy father figure, not biological, who gave her all that she thought that she wanted and needed. This included that that person opened many doors for her relative to certain career desires. Out of that situation she became pregnant with this individual. The son that this produced was not welcomed at all by either of them.

That son was then raised mainly by 'nanny's' while a toddler then when the boy got old enough was sent off to various boarding schools for kids. And in those kinds of schools all kids were subjected to harsh discipline, and expected to 'toe the line' in every way. The individuality of each child simply did not matter to either the schools, or to her as the mother who was so bound up in her career and the complexities born of the situation with the man who was 'keeping' her.

The boy in question is now the current son that you are asking about. 

Do not mention any of this to the mother now Dhyanna. I am only sharing this for your own information so as to understand the core of the issue with her and this son. And as I suggested earlier just try to follow that procedure of how to move forwards with her in the counseling situation.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

I understand just what you mean, Rad. Thank you.

I asked her what she really wanted to understand -- and mainly she wants to understand is the nature of her spiritual path in this life, and how to best support that and how to nurture that in her children.

I would post her questions here if that is appropriate or useful on this forum in anyway further. Otherwise, I will just go ahead now and begin sharing with her.

Namaste` --Truly,
Dhyana

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

Just follow her lead via the questions that she is asking. If down the line she wants or needs more from you, as in these deeper kinds of issues, then we can revisit it at that time.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

I feel very clear. That makes perfect sense to me.

It is really interesting what you say about the son above. In following my intuition as I already shared with her about her son, it was so much like that which you said -- him having been repressed/suppressed and controlled by the "family" and that his soul can no longer hold this compression (things like that, I shared) etc.

So Rad, thanks for your trust in me,in sharing what you did. I shall take good care here.

In this Love,
Dhyana

Dhyana

OH, there are a couple specific questions she asked  -- wanted to bring up one of them-- she asked: "will i ever stop looking for approval from others and what is at the root of me doing that?"

Now,(Added more aspects later) that Saturn/Chiron in Pisces being in the 9th opposing Pluto. That Saturn ruling the 6th House (Cap) (never feeling good enough), then the Ruler of the 9th in the 5th, the natural Leo Archetype house (never enough recognition) w/ Pluto being the ruler of the 5th house (atleast half of it) speaks to this amongst many other things in the chart --and I am aware there are more repeating themes. Also, the nature of a Leo Moon is to feel like there is never enough recognition --the bottomless pit (and I know this not just from studying EA, but bc I have one square my Nodes). I know it was very liberating for me to finally understand where that was coming from and really get some space around it. I am sure the woman will feel supported in knowing this too.

So if there is anything Rad or anyone has deeper insight and may want to add to this specific question of hers, I would welcome that. She asks me "what is at the ROOT of this"?

Peace,
D

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

The root of it exists in other lives in which she deviated from cultural norms of what was acceptable and not in terms of various behaviors, and ways of being. A simple example is that life where she allowed herself to be kept, etc. In a variety of such lives this would lead to one kind of trauma after another, and the crisis created in such lives. In turn, this would lead to her own internal judgment of herself: 'what is wrong with me'. Thus, her own inner relationship to herself, Venus, 2nd House, was so defined. This inner vibration within her defined by 'what's wrong with me' then attracted others who would have in varying degrees of intensity the same negative judgments about her. So, of course, this only lead to the 'confirmation' that, indeed, there has been something wrong with her. All of this is what has lead to the compensatory behaviors defined by the 'little box of control'.

So the root issue is simple: she must allow and accept within herself that she is different as compared to the consensus of whatever society. This is symbolized in her Venus conjunct the Sun in Taurus in her 11th House, as well as the Pluto, Mars, Uranus conjunction where that Mars and Uranus are in her 2nd House. The opposition to her Saturn and Chiron means to 'throw off' the unnecessary internal judgments that there is something wrong with me, and to oppose anyone who tries to judge her in this way. In so doing she then liberates herself from this self imposed 'little box of control' defined by the compensatory behavior.

The liberated attitude would go something like 'this is who I am, take it or leave it'. In so doing she will then create the circumstances in her life in which the others in her life will then love her for exactly who she is.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

Well Rad,

You certainly clarified that one!  ...The whole chart just clicked!

How to say thanks? I don't know...

Thanks and more,

Dhyana

Linda

Yes it clicked for me too!

Every single word in your last post Rad made complete intuitive sense and flowed really smoothly so that I could easily understand the truth of your analysis.

Thank you so much for sharing your masterful gift Rad....which many of us here aspire to.

Love and thanks,
Linda