School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto square Nodes

Started by Linda, Apr 20, 2009, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

Ari, that added a key ingredient! Thanks for responding to your intuition in sharing that! Great!

LOVE,
Dhyana

Victoria12

I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   

Wendy

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the EA message board!  Since I have just read your post, I'll share with you that on this forum, as a rule of thumb, we don't interpret personal charts. 

There are many EA astrologers that can assist you in the analysis or guidance you are seeking.  That said, if you have Pluto in Scorpio at 14 and the SN in Virgo at 7 degrees this is not a square, but a sextile.  I'm sure Rad or one of the other moderators of the forum can best guide you to more answers to your questions. 

All the best,
Wendy

Rad

Quote from: Victoria12 on Sep 05, 2012, 10:14 PM
I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   

Hi Victoria12,

You do not have Pluto squaring your Nodes. Your Pluto is in fact making a trine to your N.Node, and a wide sextile to your S.Node.

God Bless, Rad

Victoria12

Hello Rad,

Thank you for replying to my post. It's really nice to hear that I don't have that aspects, it seemed like a difficult to to handle one, whew. On the other hand, Pluto trine N.Node seems like a good one :D..., I need to check it out,
I am new to astrology, so I make mistakes  :), thank you for clearing it up for me.

God bless you too,
Victoria

Joecity

Deva,

can you please give me some input on the transit of Pluto sqaure the nodes?

Thanks Joey

Deva

Hi, Joey. In a general sense, a Pluto transit that squares the natal nodal axis correlates to a time frame in which the Soul is recovering a "skipped step" in order for evolution to proceed (any planet square the nodal axis reflects a skipped step from an evolutionary point of view). The skipped step pertains to  both the South and North Nodes because the Soul has attempted to avoid resolving dynamics of the evolutionary past (South Node) by "jumping to" to dynamics of the evolutionary future (North Node). This process is intensified to its maximum point as Pluto represents the Soul and it's ongoing metamorphic process (we usually experience the "darkest of the dark" and the "lightest of the light" so to speak during a Pluto transit).
     The skipped step that is being recovered at the time of the transit is reflected in the house and sign of transiting Pluto and the natal nodal axis. It is important to note that we must interpret any transit in the context of the core evolutionary/karmic intentions of the birth chart (the foundation of the birth chart is symbolized by: Pluto's natal position by house and sign, Pluto's polarity point, the lunar nodes and their respective rulers).
    The core themes described in Pluto vol 1 written by JWG about the core evolutionary intentions/meaning of natal Pluto square the nodal axis are the same as a transit of Pluto square the nodal axis.  It may be helpful to reread this section of Pluto 1 to help understand the transit. The difference between a transit and the natal chart is that a transit reflects a specific "time frame" or period of time in which core themes become a central focus in the Soul's evolutionary journey for the duration of the transit. The natal chart reflects central/core dynamics that will be prevalent through out the entire life. Again, to correctly interpret any transit we must use the natal chart as it provides the necessary context for understanding the specific meaning/intentions of transit. Please feel free to ask if you need clarification about anything I have written or have further questions.

Namaste

Deva

Barbara1

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to the message board forum and this thread has been extremely helpful as I had the same mental difficulty to grasp the last P/Node conjunction as Dhyana!! Thank you for that visual and for all the other insight!!

LeoLeo

I read with interest this topic as I have Pluto transit square my NN now and will have the transit for the next 3 years with 5 passes over the NN. The last transit conjunction to Pluto was from NN. My NN is conjunct IC, Jupiter and Neptune in that order. So a lot going on. What can I expect from all this and what work can I do to embrace the challenges and changes this transit will inevitably bring? 

Rad

Hi,

Just about your post there is a fixed thread that says 'if this is your first visit here' ... when clicked on it reveals this:

3) Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis:
The message board is here to teach the principles of EA through example.   What is posted here is meant to be of general interest to all of our readers.   Individual analysis of your chart from a personal point of view is of interest mainly to you and not to most other readers.  Thus posting personal charts and asking for analysis or feedback on your chart is not appropriate here.  Asking questions about or posting your chart as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers is acceptable. 
   At times there can be a fine line between what is of personal interest and what is of general interest.  Our moderators reserve the right to remove or to request that you remove any material posted they feel is personal chart interpretation.
  We have a number of qualified Evolutionary Astrologers associated with our school and this message board.  A more appropriate place for personal chart interpretation questions is a private reading with one of them.

God Bless, Rad (moderator)

slayton

Quote from: Deva on Dec 19, 2015, 02:33 PM
     [Pluto square nodal axis] transit reflects a specific "time frame" or period of time in which core themes become a central focus in the Soul's evolutionary journey for the duration of the transit.

Hello. If Pluto transited the south/north node in the lifetime, would its transit squaring the nodal axis then allow for a relatively conscious revisit to the core evolutionary themes experienced at the time of the conjunct? like, would the soul recall the "memory" of that conjunction somehow, reinforce its desire, and turn to the ruler of the south/north node and its aspects to elucidate? which could then be further clarified by the ruler of the opposing node and its aspects?

and if Pluto is natally conjunct south/north node, would the squaring transit offer a very necessary for evolution polarity point to the equation? giving like a turbocharged opportunity for the soul to evolve?

Rad

Yes, all this is possible because this correlates to the archetypal intent of the symbols you are asking about.

slayton

So, regarding the soul's two desires:

1) the wish to unify with source would mean that an earthly incarnation is in itself "thwarting" the soul's archetypal intent? and the square to the nodal axis, natal or otherwise, shows the security synthesis necessary to relatively free the soul to return to source, or at least to subjectively meet head-on the natural laws of resistance?;

2) the desire to separate from source would need to exist prior to incarnating on Earth, that is, a magnetic attraction (fall) to a 3-D (or any dimension for that matter) existence? what purpose would this serve other than to reinforce free will and the option of recognizing the negating force?;

3) would then Pluto squaring the nodal axis (natal unfolding over the life span; transit concentrating) offer a bird's eye view of how far we've strayed? with any "uniform or cataclysmic" evolutionary events being equidistant to the resistance experienced, which would also support resistivity laws, yes?

🙏🏽

Rad

The nature of the dual desires, to separate and return, simply correlate with the ongoing evolutionary journey of all Souls. The evolutionary intent is to exhaust all those separating desires over lifetimes to the exclusion of the desire to unite with the Source of itself. This has nothing to do with thwarting anything. The separating desires correlate to resistance to the desire to unite with the Source.  The purpose of the separating desires is for all Souls to realize what the ultimate purpose is so that a sense of total meaning, a meaning for what the Manifest Creation is, is realized that can not be changed. Temporary meaning can occur via the separating desires that leads to a loss of that meaning as the desires themselves become exhausted leading to the only desire that can create that ultimate sense of meaning. The purpose of any planet squaring the Nodes is to realize that the Soul has 'skipped steps' in it's ongoing evolutionary journey back to the Source that has created it in the first place. The intent within that is to recover those skipped steps so that the journey can continue, and to realize what the inner causes are that have lead to those skipped steps.

slayton

I see. I'll study your answer. Thank you.

Would temporary meaning occur only during a phase from one evolutionary stage to another or can it occur anytime? Can you give an example of temporary meaning?

A condensed version of my question is through learning the skipped steps, can the soul become aware of itself and its separation?