Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto square Nodes  (Read 16854 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Aug 07, 2010, 04:28 AM »

Ari, that added a key ingredient! Thanks for responding to your intuition in sharing that! Great!

LOVE,
Dhyana
Victoria12

« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2012, 08:14 PM »

I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the EA message board!  Since I have just read your post, I'll share with you that on this forum, as a rule of thumb, we don't interpret personal charts. 

There are many EA astrologers that can assist you in the analysis or guidance you are seeking.  That said, if you have Pluto in Scorpio at 14 and the SN in Virgo at 7 degrees this is not a square, but a sextile.  I'm sure Rad or one of the other moderators of the forum can best guide you to more answers to your questions. 

All the best,
Wendy
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 06, 2012, 07:23 AM »

I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   

Hi Victoria12,

You do not have Pluto squaring your Nodes. Your Pluto is in fact making a trine to your N.Node, and a wide sextile to your S.Node.

God Bless, Rad
Victoria12

« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2012, 10:19 PM »

Hello Rad,

Thank you for replying to my post. It's really nice to hear that I don't have that aspects, it seemed like a difficult to to handle one, whew. On the other hand, Pluto trine N.Node seems like a good one Cheesy..., I need to check it out,
I am new to astrology, so I make mistakes  Smiley, thank you for clearing it up for me.

God bless you too,
Victoria
Joecity

« Reply #20 on: Dec 17, 2015, 03:20 PM »

Deva,

can you please give me some input on the transit of Pluto sqaure the nodes?

Thanks Joey
Deva

« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2015, 01:33 PM »

Hi, Joey. In a general sense, a Pluto transit that squares the natal nodal axis correlates to a time frame in which the Soul is recovering a "skipped step" in order for evolution to proceed (any planet square the nodal axis reflects a skipped step from an evolutionary point of view). The skipped step pertains to  both the South and North Nodes because the Soul has attempted to avoid resolving dynamics of the evolutionary past (South Node) by "jumping to" to dynamics of the evolutionary future (North Node). This process is intensified to its maximum point as Pluto represents the Soul and it's ongoing metamorphic process (we usually experience the "darkest of the dark" and the "lightest of the light" so to speak during a Pluto transit).
     The skipped step that is being recovered at the time of the transit is reflected in the house and sign of transiting Pluto and the natal nodal axis. It is important to note that we must interpret any transit in the context of the core evolutionary/karmic intentions of the birth chart (the foundation of the birth chart is symbolized by: Pluto's natal position by house and sign, Pluto's polarity point, the lunar nodes and their respective rulers).
    The core themes described in Pluto vol 1 written by JWG about the core evolutionary intentions/meaning of natal Pluto square the nodal axis are the same as a transit of Pluto square the nodal axis.  It may be helpful to reread this section of Pluto 1 to help understand the transit. The difference between a transit and the natal chart is that a transit reflects a specific "time frame" or period of time in which core themes become a central focus in the Soul's evolutionary journey for the duration of the transit. The natal chart reflects central/core dynamics that will be prevalent through out the entire life. Again, to correctly interpret any transit we must use the natal chart as it provides the necessary context for understanding the specific meaning/intentions of transit. Please feel free to ask if you need clarification about anything I have written or have further questions.

Namaste

Deva
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: