School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Lincoln and crew- past life connection

Started by ari moshe, Jan 26, 2011, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

As per Steve's suggestion in the transiting nodes thread, I've been researching Lincoln's past in correlation to his birth chart. In the process, I've become curious about his contemporaries, following the STRONG feeling that many of the mainstream political figures of this time were heavily involved during the times of Lincoln.

The first thing I looked into was Jefferson Davis, who was the president of the confederacy during the 4 years that it existed.

I wrote up an analysis of his chart in synastry with Sarah Palin, however I do not feel the same soul connection on an intuitive soul level. What kind of determinants would indicate a reincarnation? I understand there probably aren't any black and white rules, however I recall reading about the Sun though I do not remember exactly what was said about that.

If these two are the same, I will post the synastry. In the very least the 2 souls do seem to have a very strong connection with one another.
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

You are right in feeling that some of the current characters that are part of Obama's life were linked to his life as Lincoln. One of those that you may wish to look at through the lens of EA is Sara Palin. In the life as Lincoln Palin was in fact John Wilkes Booth. There are of course others, but this one is pretty incredible when you consider the role Palin is playing now.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Here are the birth chart for Sara Palin and John Wilkes Booth

Wendy

Hi Ari and All,

I haven't spent too much reading all the posts (I will soon), though I had thought to post the presidential election chart of Lincoln and then compare it to Obama's election (or DOB charts?).  

I also thought we could create a list of events that occurred back then and compare them to now (curious to know where the nodes where), i.e., beginning of the civil war, end of war, freedom of the slaves, etc. (I will have to research this, as I don't know the dates or history of that time very well).

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy

Here is the chart for the Presidential election of 1860 with nodes in Capricorn/Cancer.  In Obama's election the nodes were in Aquarius/Leo.  I set the chart for noon November 4, 1860.

This is the chart for the Emancipation Proclamation, Gem/Sag nodes, Uranus Saturn square

This is the chart for the signing of the Emancipation

ari moshe

Hi Rad,
The connection is unbelievable here. It seems that Palin was created as a result of the unresolved desires of Booth.

There are profound similarities. The avid dis-like of Obama/Lincoln, both involved in the oil industry, both heavily engaged in a counter movement from the mainstream Gov. Movements that are predominately white, radical, and far right. Also the use of public speaking to express their views.

What I'm learning from this discovery is that pl connections, beyond the chart synastries, are validated on the intuitive level. When I feel into the desire nature of these souls- that which is behind their identities- I can feel the connection. Same thing with Lincoln and Obama.

In synastry, Palin's Jupiter and Venus, which squares her own nodes-symbolizing a skipped step (militant idealism that inspires the masses, also a delusion belief system linked to violence), is conjunct Booth's Venus, (which is the ruler of his sn), and his Pluto NN in Aries.

Palin's Jupiter, with respect to her sn in Capricorn speaks very strongly to the current reality she is creating for herself. It will be very interesting to watch as she approaches her Jupiter return and Pluto progressively moves closer to her MC and sn. Evolutionary necessity doesn't fool around.

Also, Booth's own Jupiter is conjunct Palin's Uranus Pluto, and their nodes are square one another.
I'd like to come back later when I have more time and look at this more deeply, thanks for posting the charts Rad.
God bless,
am

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes, it's all true. And as you investigate further the astrological connections between Palin/Booth and Obama/Lincoln you will be blown away. For example we all know that Lincoln was assassinated with the gun shot to the back of his head by Booth. Lincoln has his Sun at 23 degrees of Aquarius in his 1st House. His S.Node was at 6 Taurus in his 3rd, which was ruled by his Venus in Aries. Booth's Mars was in Taurus conjunct his S.Node: shot in the head. Booth's Venus was conjunct Lincolns in Aries, and that was also Booth's N.Node and Pluto. Palin has Mars conjunct Saturn and the Sun in Aquarius and this is conjunct Obama's S.Node in Aquarius which is in his 1st House, and that is the prior life Sun of Lincoln. And, of course, Palin's Venus in also in Aries. And it just keeps going from there .........it's truly incredible.

God Bless, Rad