Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the four natural evolutionary states  (Read 589 times)
trinity

« on: Jan 28, 2011, 11:09 PM »

hi,
i am pondering the % of the four natural states of evolution.  what i am pondering is whether the % of these states has changed.  Given the new energy's that have been activated on and for our planet.

the link below speaks of these new energies if anyone is interested.

http://www.evenstarcreations.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=16
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2011, 06:55 AM »

hi,
i am pondering the % of the four natural states of evolution.  what i am pondering is whether the % of these states has changed.  Given the new energy's that have been activated on and for our planet.

the link below speaks of these new energies if anyone is interested.

http://www.evenstarcreations.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=16

Hi Trinity

Jeffrey did say in the last Pluto school he taught that there were more aware souls being born in the Pluto in Sag generation, that the % of Spiritual State souls could now be as much as 10%, up from the 3% - 5% he originally wrote about.  That number is still low. 

What you ask about is an ongoing issue with EA people.  It comes from self-segregation or natural attraction.  People who are in 3rd stage individuated or 1st stage spiritual tend to associate with others who are in 3rd stage individuated/1st stage spiritual.  Since that is who is predominantly in their lives there is a strong tendency to believe that more and more people are becoming more and more like that.  To a small extent there is some truth in it, but not as much as we would like to believe, and not enough really to turn around the impending collective consequences that humanity has been creating for itself.

At the same time we can also acknowledge that the consciousness of consensus itself evolves over time.  Many things are accepted as normal today that were considered strange when I was young.  But that evolution is slower than we hope for and want to believe is possible.  We humans are very set in our ways.

The principles of the 4 states are part of natural law - there will always be the largest percentage of souls in the consensus state.  What happens over the passage of time is the definition of consensus itself evolves.  There will always be souls who are ahead of the curve, who are bringing in the new and showing by example the possibilities inherent in the human form. That is part of how physical reality here was constructed.  Those Souls will always carry the price that comes with being part of the curve.  They are here as part of their own evolutionary journey.  Alienation and aloneness come with that territory.
Steve

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Hi Trinity,

I want to add some thoughts to that as well. Like Steve pointed out, there is a tendency to picture a reality whereby more and more souls of this world are in a state that reflects one's social circle. I've done this, especially during the times that I lived in more progressive or spiritual communities.

Since I have been living in a typical consensus state town, I feel that there are a lot less spiritual state souls out there! This is of course just because of my immediate situation. It teaches me to be more objective about how I see things.
with love,
am
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video