Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rulers of Lunar Nodes conjunct  (Read 569 times)
SBizaca

« on: Jan 29, 2011, 02:22 AM »

My nodes are North-Virgo 6th house, South-Pisces 12th house. Neptune and Mercury are conjunct in Sagittarius in the 9th house. I've only recently come to discover this and would love to know what this indicates in terms of my soul's mission in this life. All thoughts and insights greatly appreciated!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2011, 09:05 AM »

Hi SBizaca,

One of the conditions of our mb is that we do not do personal charts as a general rule. You will find by using the search engine of this site that many of the questions that many have has already been answered. So for your question just type is 'when the planetary rulers of the nodes are conjunct'. That will bring up a thread in which this topic has been explored.

God Bless, Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2011, 02:38 PM »

Hi SBizaca,

Here's the link to a great thread containing many variations of nodal rulers:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,159.msg1714.html#msg1714

Does Mercury/Neptune square the Nodes?  If so, you will need to do a Search for "skipped steps." 

There really is so much already on this messageboard that a simple Search will uncover for you.
SBizaca

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2011, 09:42 PM »

Thanks, I will check out that link. I actually don't have any squares or conjunctions to my nodes.

Unfortunately, I posted before I read the terms, so I'm sorry about that! Thanks for the tips  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video