School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Uranus in scorpio/8th house and future-based repetitive messages

Started by Stacie, Apr 24, 2009, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

Rad and Deva,

I have a question about uranus operating through the scorpio/8th house archetype. 

The question is specific to the natural uranian function that produces repetitive abstract thoughts/awareness which are relevant to the nature of one's approaching future.  I understand that archetypically these awarenesses occur spontaneously, of themselves, and NOT the result of effort or premeditated thought.  And that this, combined with sustained repetition over a length of time, are the indicators of the content being credible and appropriate to act upon when the time to act arrives...versus delusional thoughts for instance, which can manifest in a similar way, but will not demonstrate the sustained repetition over time.

For this reason it is necessary to observe these kind of urainan thought patterns in as detached a way as possible over a period of time, and take action only when the natural rhythm of the archetypal pattern indicates it is right to do so.  i.e., when the time to act arrives, the repeating messages/thoughts will occur (again, of themselves) with progressively brief intervals between them.. more frequently.. like a drumbeat.. and though often seemingly disjointed or disconnected from the existing reality, will contain the specific info needed with respect to preparing for the abstract future which approaches. 

So here is my question:  As we know, the scorpio archetype correlates with our deepest and most intense desires, some of which we choose to act upon for some reasons, and others we choose not to act upon for other reasons.  We may in fact "˜want' to act upon a given desire, but circumstances or timing may not support it and therefore that desire may be determined not in the best interests of the individual in the long run.  Am I correct to say that at this point the desire would be submerged into the subconcious? 

scorpio by nature has a primary M.O. of fixed concentration.  intense desire is often focused upon in this way.  desires focused upon in this way automatically implicate the mars function: instinctual impulse to act..no clear formulation of why..just a knowing to act..the whys becoming clear in the future..after action. 

We can obviously see some parallels between these scorpionic and uranian processes.   In isolation the distinctions between the two seem clear enough, but when I put these processes together in combination my brain goes whaa???

Are the evident distinctions between these processes in isolation as easy to distinguish when they are fused together in operation??...if they are, can you please explain?.. how are these differences experienced?.. do they osmose aspects of each other in the nature of how they function, and if so, in what ways specifically?

Bottom line, if uranus in scorpio or 8th house does indeed create potential for these kinds of mix ups, how can we then validate which is which?...what becomes the "˜proof' of the actual urainian future-based messages when they do occur, if this does tend to be very similar to the subconscious processing of desire?

I hope this is clear!

Thanks,
Stacie

birdwhistler

Hi Stacie.

I'm not sure what you are asking.  Is it the interface between Uranus/Aquarius (future) and Pluto/Scorpio (past) and when a Soul receives messages relative to the future, one can not consciously know which messages are pertinent to its actual future and what are just wishful thinking... how to know the difference?
That which is relevant will be repetitive messages, and will generate true excitement followed by a fear in felt in one's naval chakra. The messages that present this type of gut reaction are the ones to follow while resisting the need to know why and if the Soul does not follow the messages, the relative "future" will  come up again in a future lifetime. I guess you could say "It's all good"

Bird   

Stacie

Hi Bird,

Thanks for sharing your input.  I'm referring to something different than what you have described.  What I'm referring to is a specific natural function in consciousness that correlates to the planet uranus.  I described the function as it archtyically operates in my initial post, though I'm sure better explanations can be found.  There are resources that cover it more in-depth..Jeffrey's own words..though the exact sources escape me at the moment.  It may be covered in 'Uranus: Freedom from the Known', but not sure.  I can find out and post the info if there's interest. 

Anyhow, the essence of my question refers to the potential for misinterpreting/mixing up true urainian repetitive signals with subconscious processesing of desire when uranus is operating natally through the archetype of scorpio.  scorpio by nature is repetitive, and thus if a desire is active at the subconscious level, and is manifesting some type of repetitive influence, the question that occurred to me, is if this could produce a similar experience to the natural repetitive messages induced by uranus when change in on the horizon of one's future...the specific intention for the uranian messages is to provide an individual with an opportunity to make preparations for key changes/liberations that will be relevent to life for the subsequent 2 to 5 years (I need to double check that number..i think its correct). 

Stacie

Lia

Hi Stacie,

I just have the intuitive feeling that there is two different tings that you may refer to and perhaps mixed the the two"¦.I might be wrong but let me explain what I mean:

One thing you are referring to is specific to uranian TRANSITS.  In other words the time frame you're talking about relevant to this:  i.e. the uranian archetype in consciousness time to time  being ACTIVATED by some important transit(s) and in relation to that Jeffrey was talking about what you said here; i.e. the upcoming "fractured" or apparently unrelated/seemingly unconnected messages (meaning they may appear unrelated  to the CURRENT framework of one reality as it may be at that point of time i.e.the time of the transit and the messages may relate to the years ahead with the general time frame as you said) this is different then the other issue you are referring to at least as I understand it"¦.

A natal placement of some kind of connection between the uranian and plutonian archetype"¦that's a life long issue and of course there are reasons when the soul is manifesting with that symbolism"¦.
So on that subject a few things: uranus in scorpio or in the 8th in itself (so even without any transit activation) is very intense of course....the uranian archetype will have the scorpionian intensity...trying to look for the bottomline....in a very short and very generalised way I could say:  in one way or another the liberation (inherent in the uranian archetype) is directly intended to affect the deepest levels- the soul level....

This also signifies the fact that past traumas (uranus) already affected the soul level in some way, and that's why the healing/liberation is intended to happen on that very level....deepest trust (scorpio/8th house) has been not just violated in general but a very INTENSE deepest level shock and trauma happened in some ways that has blew apart the soul previous security base....the deepest soul level security structure.....therefore the intention to heal that level; meaning the previous limitation is relating to those security structures which need to be reformulated in the most intense and most accelerated way when these two symbols are co-mingling....

As for the messages and what to trust what not to trust: the issue as I see it may correlate to the fact that on the deepest, unconscious level trust has been violated and that caused immerse trauma in the past in some ways...so we are talking about a HIGLY traumatised SOUL with this kind of symbolism again in one way or another....keeping that in mind, the result is more than likely to manifest some level of GENERAL unconscious fear and distrust...even towards one's own perceptions from within...i.e. when it trusted something or someone in the past the soul experienced intense trauma......and not one:-)....so it is natural to react to this unconscious content  (uranus) in a distrustful way (Scorpio)....because of the above, this can indeed create some intense inner confusion and being stuck periodically.....one of the evolutionary  needs with this kind of symbol is to apply DETACHEMENT and OBJECTIVITY instead of being lost in the inwardly experienced intense emotional turmoil....can I trust something? What if I misread the signals from within?  So whatever the issue may be, understanding the fact that the emotional body has been wounded in the DEEPEST POSSIBLE WAY is something that needs to be kept in mind....

With this kind of formation, in the higher evolutionary states another interesting phenomena may occur: the content of the unconscious memories of the soul can come to the surface of consciousness in a relatively easy way....with the uranian impulse the soul simply able to "dump" the emotional etc. content it carries onto the uranian vehicle so to speak...Uranus also correlates to the subconscious which is just below our saturnian current life egocentric consciousness....so if you look at it via a simplified symbolic way, like pluto/scorpio is the core deep down the egocentric consciousness is high up and normally they are not directly connected, the uranian archetype is the BRIDGE between them....for the uranian archetype does touch in some ways the saturnian current life egolevel consciousness and in the same time it is connected to the depth of the soul.....so on that bridge the content of the unconscious soul, with all the imprints, including many many past lives and all kinds of information relating to BOTH past and present relatively speaking can "connect" more easily between these two points (soul and egocentric consciousness) than without this kind of symbolism.....

Of course all this is dependent on many other factors, first of all the evolutionary state of the soul's overall consciousness, than the whole chart, which weill than explain why that configuration and why the soul needed it, what happened and what it intends to liberate from and how"¦..there can be infinite scenarios of course"¦...

So the above is just a very general (and FAR from complete!!  ::) ) description as what functions are, archetypically speaking, connected in some ways within consciousness, when these two symbols are directly connected in a chart....

Hope this helps?

BUT - if you meant something else and I misunderstood what you were asking please elaborate"¦.

(P.S"¦by the way I have 8th house Uranus so believe me I have some first hand experiences of the issues you are referring to"¦"¦sorting out our intense uranian messages with scorpio/8th  house placement aren't the easiest to the say the least"¦ ;D)

Love and blessings to you my friend,

Lia