School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto conjunct the Moon

Started by Wendy, Feb 03, 2011, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

Hi All,

I have searched the forum for threads about Pluto conjunct the Moon, and found many different ones, but none that spoke directly to charts with Pluto conjunct the Moon, natally and or by transit.

I post the question, specifically relating to the resistance aspect of Pluto, in relation to the ego (moon).  When a soul has this aspect natally, and also by transit such as Pluto conjunct the natal moon, what is the soul attempting to achieve?  To break down the ego structures, so the soul may progress? or for the conscious ego self to help the unconscious become conscious (maybe the soul needs to learn how to have an ego)?  I guess it could go either way depending on the nature of the chart?

I also realize this is a very powerful aspect if it is conscious, i.e., natural therapist, healer, psychic.

Thanks in advance for any input.

God'dess Bless,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Wendy,

I would suggest that you read in JWG's first Pluto book the section on natal Pluto in the 4th House. Also, the the back of the book, there is a section of Pluto's aspects to the planets, including the Moon. After reading this if you have questions please ask .........

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Oh, great thanks Rad.  I have previously read Pluto in the 4th, but will do again and will read the section in the back.