Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS  (Read 23798 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #165 on: Sep 06, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Thanks, Rad.  I'll keep going and see if my questions get cleared up.  Mostly just wanting to confirm that I've understood correctly.  I seem not to be picking up on it the way that the others who participated seemed to so I am questioning my understanding.  Also, I'm not really experiencing any great insight about my own chart/past lives/etc with the information that's come from this method, so again, questioning my understanding...

Thank you a million for teaching it, though...

Love,
Ellen
Heidi

« Reply #166 on: Mar 09, 2012, 03:35 PM »

Wow! I finally took a leap last night and went through this thread and feel I have a good grasp on it. Thanks Rad and all participants for taking the time to create such a wonderful learning tool here on the forum.  Smiley

I would like to clarify one point which came up many times during the thread, which is the issue of using the natural cross on the geodetic map. In my chart for example, I have no planets in Virgo or the 6th house, (but I do have Chiron in the 6th). Since the Virgo sub-age is the most recent and contains the last millennium, I was most curious about this time.

My slight confusion still, is since I have Neptune/Mars/Venus is Sag/Pisces/Gemini respectively, and all three planets have their own cosmograms, can I look at these cosmograms within the Virgo sub-age of 980-2060 AD (because of the mutable cross with Virgo)?

Or, I'm wondering if the confusion around this issue is due to mixing up the actual geodetic zones on the map, with the ages. So, in my above example the individual Neptune/Mars/Venus cosmograms would correlate to all four mutable zones, but not the mutable ages?

Evidently, I do have Chiron (in the 6th) which has it's own cosmogram. Mars and Venus are contained in this cosmogram which would link these lives to the Virgo sub-age anyhow.. but clarification on the above would really help.  

On a technical note, I'm sure this got figured out but thought I would mention a solar fire shortcut:

- Open up the chart and on the right side will be a column with various options.
- Above the "Redraw" button change the option from "wheel" to "dial"
- Click on the "Pages" button (third from the bottom on right hand side)
- You will then see a list of options, the fourth down is + Cosmobiology
- Click on the + next to Cosmobiology and there are three more options
- Click on the first option: Modulus Tree and Modulus Sort Strip

You then get a real cool graphic with the dial, degree locations and the cosmograms (midpoint trees), all with a 2 degree orb. Can save a lot of time and effort!

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2012, 04:03 PM by Heidi » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #167 on: Mar 10, 2012, 08:53 AM »

Hi Heidi,

My slight confusion still, is since I have Neptune/Mars/Venus is Sag/Pisces/Gemini respectively, and all three planets have their own cosmograms, can I look at these cosmograms within the Virgo sub-age of 980-2060 AD (because of the mutable cross with Virgo)?

No.

Or, I'm wondering if the confusion around this issue is due to mixing up the actual geodetic zones on the map, with the ages. So, in my above example the individual Neptune/Mars/Venus cosmograms would correlate to all four mutable zones, but not the mutable ages?

That's right.

God Bless, Rad
Heidi

« Reply #168 on: Mar 10, 2012, 01:27 PM »

Thanks Rad.

So I understand that when correlating the ages to a cosmogram, we always use the sign that the actual planet is in. Looking at my cosmogram in which my Chiron in Aries/6th has the lead, then this would only correlate to the Aries age. Therefore, since I have no planets in Virgo, I cannot correlate any of my past lives though the geodetic/comsmogram system to the Virgo sub-age of 980-2060 AD.

I notice you addressed this in the below quote to Bradley:

As you can see Bradley from your natal chart you have many planets that correlate to the zone in which the plague took place: the natural Aries Zone which of course includes Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. These are the symbols for the life about the plague. With your Moon/Venus in Pisces in natural Aries House these are symbols for the Pisces Age that lead to the Virgo Sub-Age. Your Pallas inconjuncts these two and is in the 6th House: the bridge to moving into the Virgo Sub-Age that is linked with this plague and the Christians blaming themselves for this disease that then lead into the Christian flagellation delusion/ form or repentance.

Again, if I'm understanding correctly, I will be able to link past lives to the Virgo sub-age through my 6th house Chiron, and the planets it is aspecting (though of course not using the cosmogram paradigm). So in reference to the above quote, am I correct in understanding that the totality of the Pisces age contains the Virgo sub-age (when using the other system of determining past lives); and any planets in Pisces/12th house will link to these past lives that include the Virgo sub-age?

And one last thought to clear up a loose end; if the answer to the above is yes, would looking at Neptune correlate to the Pisces age, and Mars to the Aries age, etc?

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #169 on: Mar 11, 2012, 07:59 AM »

Hi Heidi,

Thanks Rad.

So I understand that when correlating the ages to a cosmogram, we always use the sign that the actual planet is in. Looking at my cosmogram in which my Chiron in Aries/6th has the lead, then this would only correlate to the Aries age. Therefore, since I have no planets in Virgo, I cannot correlate any of my past lives though the geodetic/comsmogram system to the Virgo sub-age of 980-2060 AD.

That's right.

I notice you addressed this in the below quote to Bradley:

As you can see Bradley from your natal chart you have many planets that correlate to the zone in which the plague took place: the natural Aries Zone which of course includes Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. These are the symbols for the life about the plague. With your Moon/Venus in Pisces in natural Aries House these are symbols for the Pisces Age that lead to the Virgo Sub-Age. Your Pallas inconjuncts these two and is in the 6th House: the bridge to moving into the Virgo Sub-Age that is linked with this plague and the Christians blaming themselves for this disease that then lead into the Christian flagellation delusion/ form or repentance.

Again, if I'm understanding correctly, I will be able to link past lives to the Virgo sub-age through my 6th house Chiron, and the planets it is aspecting (though of course not using the cosmogram paradigm). So in reference to the above quote, am I correct in understanding that the totality of the Pisces age contains the Virgo sub-age (when using the other system of determining past lives); and any planets in Pisces/12th house will link to these past lives that include the Virgo sub-age?

Yes

And one last thought to clear up a loose end; if the answer to the above is yes, would looking at Neptune correlate to the Pisces age, and Mars to the Aries age, etc?

Yes, but only as archetypes.

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi

God Bless, Rad
Heidi

« Reply #170 on: Mar 11, 2012, 01:25 PM »

Thanks Rad.
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #171 on: Apr 21, 2012, 07:53 PM »

Hi Rad,

WOW--I have finally had the luxury of beginning to create my natal cosmograms, and I am amazed!  

I started with the SN of Venus, because it is at 0 Libra.  This cosmogram has so many planetary links, I was stunned, as my natal Venus aspects nine planets, plus the nodes of the Moon and has just as many links or branches.  So I wanted to check to be sure I am seeing this correctly.  

First, for the SN Venus in Libra 0 degrees, there are three correlating degree points which relate to it, so I have three lines/branches across the 0/45 degree line of the cosmogram at varying intervals.  Is this possible?  If so, would I look to the subage of Aries, which is Libra 1180-100BC? Then would I look at Libra or Aries on the Geodetic Map?

Also, when I create a cosmogram for natal Pluto 15 in mutable, should I put the dial, beginning with zero, on Pluto, just like I did with 0 Libra to determine which planets correlate around the dial for it's cosmogram?

Thanks a million,
Wendy

FYI--I have been having so many insights since reading everything about masochism, that I feel I can move forward in a much fuller way and I thought about JWG telling me I was from Sirius and a bus pulled out in front of me with the words EXPRESS and StarTrans on the back of the bus! Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2012, 05:15 AM by Wendy » Logged
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #172 on: Apr 21, 2012, 08:31 PM »

Hi Rad,

Hi Rad

Ari asked:
2."I see that we are using the Mars in Aries cosmogram as referring to the region of Aries in the geodetic map. If this were a Mars in Libra cosmogram, then we would look at the Libra region in the geodetic map?"

Rad answered:
Yes but it would also correlate to the Aries zone as well because of the natural cross that exists within it: Libra, Cancer, Capricorn within the Aries Zone.

So then in the example you provided, the Mars in Aries cosmogram, would those 4 time periods also have occurred within the Libra, Cancer and Cap zone, as well as the zone indicated by the house placement of that natal Mars? Thank you.
Ari Moshe

Does this mean we look to the traditional house of the planetary cosmogram we are working with, as well as the sign the planet is actually in, i.e., Mars in Libra in 5th house--so the cardinal geodetic lines apply as well Leo?

Thanks,
Wendy
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #173 on: Apr 22, 2012, 07:52 AM »

Hi Rad,

WOW--I have finally had the luxury of beginning to create my natal cosmograms, and I am amazed!  

I started with the SN of Venus, because it is at 0 Libra.  This cosmogram has so many planetary links, I was stunned, as my natal Venus aspects nine planets, plus the nodes of the Moon and has just as many links or branches.  So I wanted to check to be sure I am seeing this correctly.  

First, for the SN Venus in Libra 0 degrees, there are three correlating degree points which relate to it, so I have three lines/branches across the 0/45 degree line of the cosmogram at varying intervals.  Is this possible?  If so, would I look to the subage of Aries, which is Libra 1180-100BC? Then would I look at Libra or Aries on the Geodetic Map?

Yes

Also, when I create a cosmogram for natal Pluto 15 in mutable, should I put the dial, beginning with zero, on Pluto, just like I did with 0 Libra to determine which planets correlate around the dial for it's cosmogram ?

Yes ......

Thanks a million,
Wendy

FYI--I have been having so many insights since reading everything about masochism, that I feel I can move forward in a much fuller way and I thought about JWG telling me I was from Sirius and a bus pulled out in front of me with the words EXPRESS and StarTrans on the back of the bus! Smiley

Thanks for sharing that ! God/ess does have It's ways ............

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #174 on: Apr 22, 2012, 08:09 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Hi Rad

Ari asked:
2."I see that we are using the Mars in Aries cosmogram as referring to the region of Aries in the geodetic map. If this were a Mars in Libra cosmogram, then we would look at the Libra region in the geodetic map?"

Rad answered:
Yes but it would also correlate to the Aries zone as well because of the natural cross that exists within it: Libra, Cancer, Capricorn within the Aries Zone.

So then in the example you provided, the Mars in Aries cosmogram, would those 4 time periods also have occurred within the Libra, Cancer and Cap zone, as well as the zone indicated by the house placement of that natal Mars? Thank you.
Ari Moshe

Does this mean we look to the traditional house of the planetary cosmogram we are working with, as well as the sign the planet is actually in, i.e., Mars in Libra in 5th house--so the cardinal geodetic lines apply as well Leo?

If you mean by the fact of Mars being in the 5th House that this then correlates with the Leo/Aquarius Age and Sub-age and then linking the geodetics zones, Maris in Libra, to that then the answer is yes.

Thanks,
Wendy
[/quote]

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #175 on: Jun 03, 2012, 01:59 AM »

Hi Rad,

I did up the cosmograms for Barack Obama and was wondering if I could post to see if I got it right.  Someone had mentioned that cutting down the dial doesn't work but I haven't found a way to work with it without cutting it down.  So I'd like to see if the dial I'm working with actually works...  (From what I can tell when I use it it seems to line up ok, but this kind of thing can drive me batty so I don't know for sure....)

If too much I understand.  Just wanted to ask to see if it was an option.

Thanks so much,
Elen

PS What I would post is the table with planets in their appropriate crosses and then the info from the cosmograms put into the table.  There won't be a map beneath the table, but should be clear....
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2012, 02:15 AM by Elen » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #176 on: Jun 03, 2012, 07:34 AM »

Hi Elen,

I just don't have the time to do that Elen. The procedure is very straight forwards.

God Bless, Rad
jasonholley

« Reply #177 on: Jun 03, 2012, 09:22 AM »

Hi Elen,

Here is a copy of Barack Obama's cosmograms that I ran off from Solarfire which you can use to check your work on your own -- hope that may be helpful.  Single planets encountered in these lists are equivalent to planets we would place at the bottom of our cosmograms. 

God bless,
Jason

* Obama+for+Ellen.pdf (13.52 KB - downloaded 107 times.)
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #178 on: Jun 03, 2012, 09:36 AM »

I understand, Rad.

And thank you, Jason.  Yes, helpful to me.
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #179 on: Jun 03, 2012, 09:10 PM »

Jason,

That helped me a ton!  Thank you!  There were some I missed and I was able to understand why.  But also, there are some that SF generates that no matter how I looked at it didn't make sense from the perspective of the dial.  Not sure why.  Will just keep paying attention.......

Peace,
Elen
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video