School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

So our next step in understanding the application of geodetic equivalents is now being able to link the symbols in any given birth chart to the natural zodiacal zones on the Earth. In order to do this we will need to understand two basic principles. The first principle is to remember that the natural houses in the zodiac correlate to the foundation of any chart. So, for example, if a person has a planet or planets in the 3rd House this will naturally correlate to the Gemini Zone. And if in that same chart a person had planets in either Sagittarius, Virgo, or Pisces this would also then correlate to that zone. The second principle are the actual signs that various symbols in the birth chart correlate too. So in our the very same planets that correlate to the Gemini zone will also correlate to their own zodiacal zones. And those zones, of course will all have their own natural crosses/ signs within them.

For those that have taken the time to write down these zodiacal zones on a world map, and the natural crosses within them, you can now take your own natal chart with all the various symbols, and that should include all the planetary nodes, you can now but on that world map your own birth chart symbols that correlate to these zodiacal zones with their sub zones within them that are symbolized in the natural crosses within each of the natural zodiacal zones.

I am attaching the birth chart of President Obama so that as questions arise we can refer to this together in order to understand the two principles above.

God Bless, Rad

Taf

So to begin in a simple fashion:

Obama's natal Pluto is in the 7th House in Virgo.  The 7th House is the natural Libra House.  So on the Geodetic map I place Pluto into the Libra Zone (as well as Uranus, N.Node).  Then look for planets/nodes in the tropical signs of Aries, Cancer, Capricorn in order to fill out the Libra Zone (but not planets/nodes in the 1st, 4th, or 10th Houses?).  In this case we have Juno in Aries and Saturn in Capricorn, etcetera....

Libra Zone: Pluto (natural), Uranus (natural), N.Node (natural), Juno (sub), Saturn (sub), etcetera etcetera....

Then I would also place Libra planets into this zone as well.  If a planet were in Libra in Obama's chart would it be given the same "emphasis" as his Pluto in the 7th House?  Or his Juno/Saturn as "Sub-Zone" planets?

Or to ask in another way:

Since we also place his Pluto into the Virgo Zone (as well as the Pisces, Gemini, and Sagittarius Zones as a "sub-planet"), does the Natural House of the planet (7th House/Libra Zone) mean something different than the Sign of that same planet (Virgo/Virgo Zone) in terms of geodetic interpretation?

taf

Linda

Hi Rad,

Are the symbols correctly placed on the geodetic world map for Obama?  (attached)

ADDED LATER:  This version of the map is incorrect.
Please see below for correct version.

Thanks.

Rad

Hi Linda,

Thanks for posting the geodetic world map for Obama. It looks really great.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Taf,

Just look at the map Linda posted. This is the correct application of the two principles that I posted yesterday.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
I've been following this thread.  A question with reference to Linda's post(thanks Linda) why is Obama's Pluto for example, not included in each zone of the cross, ie in the Pisces, Sag, and Gemini zones? I must be misunderstanding the instructions. Thank you for this opportunity.
Heather

Rad

Hi mountainheather,

You are right .. it should be. I missed it when I first looked at Linda's map. Thanks for noticing with your keen Virgo eyes !

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Oh Linda! Thank you for taking the time to do that, that is really helpful for my mind.

QuoteSo, for example, if a person has a planet or planets in the 3rd House this will naturally correlate to the Gemini Zone. And if in that same chart a person had planets in either Sagittarius, Virgo, or Pisces this would also then correlate to that zone.

To clarify: Obama has Pluto in Virgo in the 7th. So, on the map above, we would place Pluto in the Libra, Aries, Cap and Cancer zones as well as in the Virgo Pisces Sag and Gemini zones? Thank you.

Rad

Hi Ari,

"To clarify: Obama has Pluto in Virgo in the 7th. So, on the map above, we would place Pluto in the Libra, Aries, Cap and Cancer zones as well as in the Virgo Pisces Sag and Gemini zones? Thank you."

Pluto in his 7th goes into the natural Libra Zone. By sign it goes into the Virgo Zone. Through the natural crosses of the signs it then goes into the Sag, Gemini, and Pisces zones as well. All of those zones have Virgo within them due to the natural crosses.  Not the Aries, Cap, or Cancer zones because none of these has Virgo as part of their natural crosses.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Ooops!

Thanks Rad and everyone for the clarification.

I will update the world map of Obama's geodetics to include the correct placements - coming soon.  8)

Thanks.

ari moshe

Oh, ok I got it now, thank you.

I'm going to contemplate with why this is so- ie why houses apply (ie third house= gemini zone), and yet the natural crossses do not apply for houses. If I have any further questions I will ask.

I have a very general question, what kind of observations and correlations were made to determine these geodetic equivalents in the first place?

mountainheather

Rad,Linda,Ari,
Thank you for clarifying.  Just to be sure... the natural cross that applies is based on the sign not the house that we find the symbol in. Correct? My zone map was getting pretty full!
Thanks, Heather

Linda

Heather, that is my understanding too:  the "natural cross" applies to the SIGN, not to the house.

Linda

Hi Rad and all,

The geodetic map contains:

-- the SIGNS of the Planets and Planetary Nodes
-- the NATURAL CROSSES that apply to the Planets and Planetary Nodes
-- the HOUSES of the Planets and Planetary Nodes (natural crosses do not apply here)

Is it correct to include the SUN?  

Rad's response:  No, because the Sun correlates to the current life. So if we are focusing on the prior lifetimes and their dynamics that have lead to the current life this would not be included.

Linda

Here's a BLANK MAP of the world geodetic zones for future use:

Right-click on the image.  Choose "Copy Image."  
Open new Word document and press Ctrl + V to paste.  
Print.

Thanks Steve
for the Photobucket instructions.