School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: ari moshe on Mar 03, 2011, 12:23 PMLinda, how do you create such nice cosmograms? What program do you use? I'd love to do that too!

The MS Publisher (or Word) application, by inserting a 3 column Table and as many rows as you need.  

Rad

Hi Linda,

As best I can tell it looks all correct to me. Yeah.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Ok, guess we are ready to move on. I am finally going to take a weekend off so will be back on Monday and we can continue on.

God Bless,

Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Ok, we have come to a place now where you can take your personal cosmo grams and place them within your personal geodetic world maps. If you refer back to our original example cosmo gram where we used Mars in Aries to develop that cosmo gram this would then correlate to the astrological zone of Aries: from 0 degrees East, to 30 degrees East. In this cosmo gram this would then mean that there were four specific prior lives in that zone relative to the 90 year segments within that cosmo gram.

So you can not apply your own personal comso grams to your personal geodetic world maps in this way. So go ahead and do this. If you have any questions please ask.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

So to clarify, with that particular cosmogram, the soul has incarnated in that region during these 4 specific times:
2260-2170
1720-1630
1450-1360
2080-1990

1. Are these just 4 lifetimes, or is it more accurate to say that these are the 4 time periods within which incarnations took place (ie perhaps 2 lifetimes took place within 2260-2170)?

2. I see that we are using the Mars in Aries cosmogram as referring to the region of Aries in the geodetic map. If this were a Mars in Libra cosmogram, then we would look at the Libra region in the geodetic map?

3. I have more q's, however if there are more steps you are yet to share with us, I will hold off on asking them and let the process unfold.
Thank you.
Ari Moshe

Taf

Rad,

Quick questions:

1. We're not using asteroids in our cosmograms?

2. If there were another planet in your example...  Jupiter is in Libra at the opposite point in the cosmogram from Venus in Gemini.  If we also added Mercury in Virgo at the same spot as the Venus in Gemini, does that Mercury count as a separate lifetime because it will clearly have a separate time period even though it is at the same point as Venus in the cosmogram?

Mars/Aries

Jupiter/Libra                        Venus/Gemini
                                         Mercury/Virgo

Saturn/Aquarius

3. What if Mercury were in Gemini conjunct Venus?  They would both have the same sub-sub Age, and therefore the same time period.  Would Mercury still be a separate lifetime from Venus even though they are conjunct and operative during the same time frame?  (This may relate to Ari's first question)

Thank you Rad.

taf

Rad

Hi Ari,

"So to clarify, with that particular cosmogram, the soul has incarnated in that region during these 4 specific times:
2260-2170
1720-1630
1450-1360
2080-1990

1. Are these just 4 lifetimes, or is it more accurate to say that these are the 4 time periods within which incarnations took place (ie perhaps 2 lifetimes took place within 2260-2170)?"

These are four time periods within which incarnations took place.

2."I see that we are using the Mars in Aries cosmogram as referring to the region of Aries in the geodetic map. If this were a Mars in Libra cosmogram, then we would look at the Libra region in the geodetic map?"

Yes but it would also correlate to the Aries zone as well because of the natural cross that exists within it: Libra, Cancer, Capricorn within the Aries Zone.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi taf,

"Quick questions:

1. We're not using asteroids in our cosmograms?"

No. But it is certainly possible to do so. But then you would have to determine which one's 'count', so to speak, and which one's don't.

2."If there were another planet in your example...  Jupiter is in Libra at the opposite point in the cosmogram from Venus in Gemini.  If we also added Mercury in Virgo at the same spot as the Venus in Gemini, does that Mercury count as a separate lifetime because it will clearly have a separate time period even though it is at the same point as Venus in the cosmogram?"

Mars/Aries

Jupiter/Libra                        Venus/Gemini
                                         Mercury/Virgo

Saturn/Aquarius

3. "What if Mercury were in Gemini conjunct Venus?  They would both have the same sub-sub Age, and therefore the same time period.  Would Mercury still be a separate lifetime from Venus even though they are conjunct and operative during the same time frame?  (This may relate to Ari's first question)"

If there is enough degree of separation between the two then it may be a situation where you could also create cosmograms for  each relative to the other planets within the cosmogram. Typically when there are two or more planets at the same point in time within a cosmogram this will correlate to more than one life in that time.

God Bless, Ra
d

ari moshe

Hi Rad

QuoteAri asked:
2."I see that we are using the Mars in Aries cosmogram as referring to the region of Aries in the geodetic map. If this were a Mars in Libra cosmogram, then we would look at the Libra region in the geodetic map?"

Rad answered:
Yes but it would also correlate to the Aries zone as well because of the natural cross that exists within it: Libra, Cancer, Capricorn within the Aries Zone.

So then in the example you provided, the Mars in Aries cosmogram, would those 4 time periods also have occurred within the Libra, Cancer and Cap zone, as well as the zone indicated by the house placement of that natal Mars? Thank you.
Ari Moshe

Rad

HI Ari,

"So then in the example you provided, the Mars in Aries cosmogram, would those 4 time periods also have occurred within the Libra, Cancer and Cap zone, as well as the zone indicated by the house placement of that natal Mars? Thank you."

Yes, if and only if those other planets also had their own cosmograms that correlated to those zones. So if that Saturn in Cap has it's own cosmogram with Saturn on the top that then connects to other planets to form a cosmogram then it would then correlate to that Capricorn zone. Etc.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Referring to the example below, I have a question:  In the Capricorn tally, in the time period between 7,570 - 7,660, various Capricorn archetypes recur a total of 16 times.  Is there some way I can narrow this down?

Thank you - this is quite exciting!

Rad

Hi Linda,

First decrease your orb .... to two degrees. When JWG taught this stuff he always said use one degree. In my own work I have used two. So try that to see if that narrows it down some. Also, JWG never used the S.Nodes of Venus, Mercury, or Mars. Looking at what you sent that seems to be one of the reasons that you have so many in that year because of the links to the S.Nodes of those planets. So if you take them out see what you have then.

The other thing to remember when this sort of duplication comes up is that it CAN mean a situation where the Soul has had early life endings and immediately desired to rebirth: a Soul can come back as early as seven days after a physical death.

God Bless, Rad

p.s. Are you still interested in that Planetary Node thread ? 

Linda

Okay Rad, I will follow your suggestions, and re-work the map.
(And yes to your question regarding the planetary nodes thread.)

jasonholley

Hi Rad,

Thank you for this information.    

I have two questions.

1.  In the case of a planet whose cosmogram includes only itself, i.e. there are no "branches" because it is not at the Ebertin midpoints of any other planets or planetary nodes -- is this still considered a referent, but just for one lifetime?  For example, my Uranus in Libra is alone in this way (Uranian irony noted!).  Would this correlate to a single lifetime in the Libra period of the Libra Sub-Age?

2.  With regard to the location of past lives, I didn't track clearly your answer to Ari's question.  My question also feels hard to articulate but here goes:  Is it accurate to say that, just as all lifetimes described in a particular planet's cosmogram occur within the Age/Sub-Age of that planet's sign, that all lifetimes in that planet's cosmogram also occur within the geodetic zone of the lead planet's sign, cross-signs, or house position?  So for instance, for my cosmogram for South Node in Cancer in the 12th house, would all lifetimes indicated by the planets in that cosmogram have taken place in the Cancer, Aries, Libra, Capricorn, and/or Pisces zones?

3.  If my satement at the end of question two is accurate, is there any way of narrowing the places further?  Such as, is there a "home zone" among those five possibilities that all those lifetimes might be found to occur in?  And within the zones, might the degree of the signs provide more specific locational info?

Thank you again!
God bless,
Jason

Linda

Hi Rad,

Hoping this is correct.