School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pisces Archetype Discussion

Started by Stacie, Feb 21, 2011, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

Hi All,  Happy Pisces  ;)

Let us begin the journey of exploring the Pisces/12th house archetype.  

So to begin with, one of the key correlations of the pisces/12th house house archetype, is the correlation of the transcendent impulse which is intrinsic to human consciousness.  It is this impulse that makes us aware of the ultimate reality that exists beyond space and time, and the immutable nature of the soul; i.e. consciousness is not dependent on the human form for it's existence, it exists independently of it, and is in fact the cause of the physical body being born when the soul initiates a new incarnatation in time/space reality.  

The transcendental impulse makes us aware that there is something more than our ego..the soul..and it makes us aware that there is something greater than our soul..God'dess.  The function served by the transcendental impulse in our consciousness operates as the primary link through which our consciousness in human form is able to tune into, or perceive, the presence and will of the natural god'dess from within ourselves.  This function directly facilitates the spiritualization of consciousness as the soul evolves over many incarnations.  This happens through progressively sensitizing consciousness to the subtle natural laws that have been created by God'dess, which reflect the timeless reality that is not governed by or dependent upon space, time, or structure; and by progressively expanding one's self-awareness from the basic subjective density of the egocentric structure, to the dual simultaneous perception of the soul and the ego(s) that is currently living, and ultimately to a state of self-awareness where the perception of one's soul identity occurs in oneself and in others as a simultaneous inner reality.

A key example of this function is seen in the capacity that any soul can develop to consciously suspend the natural law of cause and effect within itself, in concentrated meditation.  As the law of cause and effect is suspended, the soul and the ego that is merged with it experiences the timeless state.  In this state, all interference associated the dynamic interplay of time and space..cause and effect..is suspended, which then allows for a direct perception of the natural godhead within, and a direct communion through which the soul is able to receive specific direction and knowledge that is relevant to who it is and the purpose that the natural god/dess is intending to do through  one's soul in the context of time/space reality.   Once the proof of this natural god is directed perceived for oneself, the soul's commitment to live for god'dess and god'dess only is progressively strengthened and total.  

The transcendental impulse can of course play a role in some very problematic conditions.  For example, if one's consciousness is experiencing a sensitized state over time, and there is no spiritual technique, discipline, or focus through which to integrate spiritual/timeless perceptions, there can be a very real danger of overwhelming consciousness into psychotic break because the rate at which these perceptions are occurring are not being properly regulated, and the interpretation of what is being perceived and why will tend to be referenced through the individual's existing emotional and psychological reality..their own inner stuff..versus through an archetypal, focused, accurate blueprint of natural spiritual law.  This can lead to conditions of delusions and illusions, paranoia, schizophrenic conditions, hysteria, catatonia, confusion, utter loss of emotional/psychological grounding in time/space/sociological reality, among many other possible things.  

As with all of the twelve natural archetypes our zodiac contains, there are key evolutionary processes and lessons that occur within the Pisces/12th house archetype.  For now I am naming only a couple.

One of these key processes is that of cyclicly dissolving all existing barriers in the soul that are preventing a direct relationship with the natural god.  This can occur in a variety of ways.  

One of these ways is through the exposure/confrontation of personal delusions, illusions, fantasies, false ideals and the like.  This evolutionary process will tend to occur when the soul's desire to spiritually progress through actualizing a total alignment of its inner and outer reality with the reality of God'dess, has reached a critical mass, and yet one or any combination of the aforementioned conditions are preventing that reality from being discovered, known, recognized, embraced, applied, etc.  

Another way the archetypal process of dissolving barriers can play out, is through the loss or enforced removal of that which is constituting ultimate meaning for the individual, when it is not the natural god and is directly undermining returning desire in the soul (dual desire nature of the soul: desire to separate, desire to return).  In the loss or removal of what has become the source of one's ultimate meaning, one is then left with a void.  This period can become very difficult, because it is through the foundation of ultimate meaning that we can be receptive to and able to find/create meaning and purpose for our current life.  When one's inner sense of ultimate meaning has seemingly been severed and no longer transferring to the circumstantial context of the life one is living, this can be analogous to removing all gasoline from the car and then demanding it to drive.  One knows that one must live and function, yet the temporary loss of emotionally and psychologically identifying why and what to function/live for in the first place, can lead into intensely challenging periods where one's consciousness is inundated by the psychology of futility..'what's the point'..'nothing means anything anyway'.  The archetypal test here is for the soul to endure and carry on through this period however long it may be (pisces= unquantifiable), even though the value, reason, aim, and meaning of one's existence is not being felt or recognized, and even though the knowledge of what will restore the ultimate sense of meaning is totally unknown or seemingly out of reach.  This is a piscean test that God'dess can give us, and is an act of supreme giving.  Supreme giving is a demonstration of unconditional love.  It is God'dess' unconditional love that allows false constructs of ultimate meaning to dissolve in our hands without anything to immediately replace it.  Here the soul experiences the piscean abyss, and learns to submit itself to the will and time of the Creator.  There comes a point, that Wolf called "˜a magic moment', where the void/abyss seemingly mutates into the birth of a new reality, of itself.  This type of lesson is a powerful developer of "˜faith'.  The inner experience of having lost everything that constitutes meaning in one's soul for an indefinite period of time, and the exhaustion of will and hope this can lead to, becomes its own potent experiential proof that there are larger and higher forces that the soul cannot predict or control.  There is a Higher Will that the soul can align it's personal will with, and in so doing, the soul learns to give that Higher Will it's ultimate trust.  In giving one's ultimate trust to that Higher Will (God'dess), one then experiences ultimate security.  When one has an inner sense of ultimate security, everything has meaning..everything has purpose.  It simply becomes a matter of the direction God'dess provides or inspires that becomes the determinant of what one will create through that meaning and purpose....co-creation: pisces.

Ok, there's a LOT more to cover and discuss in this archetype, so I'll leave it right here and let others jump in.

God Bless,
Stacie

ari moshe

Stacie, I'm speechless after reading this. You spoke the truth so deeply, thank you. That's all I have to say for now.

Linda

Stacie,

I would like to say that what you wrote is so beautiful,
and encapsulated the truth.  Truly a magic moment.
I will have a few questions later on.  For now, I will
wait for others to share their understanding of the
Pisces archetype.

Thank you for this thread.

Blissful Pisces everyone :D

ari moshe

Hello all,
Pisces points to the realization that life is what it, above and beyond a soul's hopes and wishes about what life is.

When a soul projects onto any aspect of reality as being the Ultimate reality (which is true for all souls until its not), a gradual process of disillusionment will occur. This often implies the necessity for a soul to remain fixed in certain environments, relationships etc until the soul truly just gives up. As Stacie pointed out, Pisces is unquantifiable- this could last for a long time.

For example if phishy is in a relationship with someone who can seemingly not meet phishy's relationship needs, phishy may say to himself, "So and so will love me. I will love them fully and they will realize their own beauty and open their heart". However, that someone will not change, and phishy will have to deal with that very simple reality. Life is already how it is, not what he wants it to be. To truly get this, then naturally, like opening his eyes for the first time, the TRUTH becomes revealed TO phishy. Phishy can actually can see who the other is, their total nature, which is far beyond what he imagined it to be. As a result, phishy experiences true compassion and at the same time neutrality.

Otherwise, phishy may experience extremes of behavior as a result of his delusional beliefs. On the one hand hope and waiting. And on the other hand, feeling like a martyr, victimized, drained and apathetic. The same issues will come up in any relationship that phishy gets into as all aspects of the oneness will be a mirror to his illusions.

I just appreciate what Stacie wrote about the blessing of fully experiencing the futility and hopelessness without trying to run to find or doing something to avoid the void. Otherwise, one illusion is simply replacing another illusion.

In totally giving up on our ideas of reality, we can forgive others and ourselves, and any [person, place thing, concept, god etc] for not being what we wanted it to be. True forgiveness implies being open to find out what IS, for the truth to be revealed.

Another thought that this brings up is the notion of prayer. Prayer, through the lens of Pisces is "not your will by mine. You show me what I am to see, you take me where you want me to go, only you are the truth". Such a prayer will be answered, although it may take a while, and a soul may have to go through a process of futility and emptiness in order to be cleansed of all false ideas.

During that time of emptiness, the soul can become confused, it can feel betrayed by God, and may try to fill the void with some meaning. A common form of "emptiness filling" is to constantly pursue the same dreams/delusions over and over and over again. This can become all consuming to the point that it actually becomes a living reality for the soul.
Love,
am

ari moshe

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,422.0.html

That's a link to a post about hydraulic fracturing. It leads me to another facet of Pisces which is Miracles. The question I want to pose here is "when does a miracles occur, what are the conditions? What is a miracle from a Piscean point of view?"

Dhyana

Ari writes -
For example if phishy is in a relationship with someone who can seemingly not meet phishy's relationship needs, phishy may say to himself, "So and so will love me. I will love them fully and they will realize their own beauty and open their heart". However, that someone will not change, and phishy will have to deal with that very simple reality. Life is already how it is, not what he wants it to be. To truly get this, then naturally, like opening his eyes for the first time, the TRUTH becomes revealed TO phishy. Phishy can actually can see who the other is, their total nature, which is far beyond what he imagined it to be. As a result, phishy experiences true compassion and at the same time neutrality.

... "When a soul projects onto any aspect of reality as being the Ultimate reality (which is true for all souls until its not), a gradual process of disillusionment will occur. This often implies the necessity for a soul to remain fixed in certain environments, relationships etc until the soul truly just gives up."

O my -- you just nailed it!!!

Thank you.

PS.( Added later) I give up...

D

Stacie

Hi Ari and Linda, and All..

I am grateful those words were received at the level intended.

Ari brings to light a critical issue within the pisces archetype..the tendency of human beings to project/displace ultimate meaning, as reflected in the natural function of "˜ultimate relationship'--our intended relationship with the Creator--onto human partners.  This is clearly symbolized in the natural yod pattern that archetypically operates through taurus, libra, pisces, which together reflect the core relationship archetype in its totality.  The natural rulers of these signs are venus and neptune, venus being the lower octave of neptune.  We can reflect on this pattern and why this dynamic so often tends to manifest as projection of ultimate relationship upon intimate human partners, and in turn, how the disillusionment occurring through those intimate partners when they are unable to measure up to the ultimate standards being projected upon them, so often lead to the projection of human nature upon our ultimate partner, God'dess.

I'll be back later this evening with some additional thoughts on this issue, as well as the question Ari posed regarding miracles.  In the meantime looking forward to hear other's comments as well.

Stacie

Stacie

Checking in real quick.  Going to defer my comments a bit so I can give the brain some sleep.  

God'dess Bless

Stacie

Hi Ari,

Getting back to your question about miracles and the correlation to pisces.  First let's agree that the defining factor in a miracle, is the fact that the nature of what is occurring and how it's occurring is happening outside of the known parameters of physical, social, or time-based laws.  Miracles defy the parameters of what we know to be possible and not possible within the context of the patterns and laws we observe defining and regulating our reality in the world.  

When one is given the blessing of being witness to a miracle, and is open enough to embrace the truth of what is happening, one tends to be struck to their depths with one core realization: there is more to this reality and it is not of this world.  The power of this realization can be so profound, that the entire basis of one's reality to date is shifted in a moment, and this effect can last for lifetimes.  The nature of that shift is that it turns an individual's awareness and attention to inner reality, like a magnet.  It has the effect of opening ones eyes to the unseen and the unnoticed.  It has the effect of opening one's ears to what is unheard.  It has the effect of creating an inner intuitive knowing that everything in one's reality can be changed by the most simple and unassuming factor--factors typically overlooked by the worldly thought process...and most important to this inner knowing, is the deep recognition which comes not from having it explained by another, but purely through inner resonance.  That recognition being this: There is a higher Force participating in our lives whether we know it, or see it, or feel it, or hear it, or not.  It is there.  And it knows our true needs.  It wants to help us answer those needs, and can be called upon for direction and/or intervention.  That Force has only one real requirement for giving itself in this way: full sincerity of heart in the recepient.  The nature of this sincerity is defined by a willingness to do what one can, and to accept whatever is given, even when what is given seems to be nothing.  All the natural god wants from us is our love.  When we approach that natural god from any other agenda, the medium through which love is mutually transferred becomes burdened with content that directly counteracts our ability to receive the response God'dess is giving in return.  Sincerity of heart has a power and quality that naturally puts everything else on mute.  It creates a pure inner focus.  And it is this condition that allows us to hear, know and recognize God'dess' intent and the specific help it is giving. When we recognize how God'dess is giving, and we then consciously cooperate with that help without attached expectation, the result can defy what our human reasoning may have considered impossible or improbable.  Or it can place us at the threshold of a door that we wouldn't have known or thought to walk through.  There is really no limit to the kind of outcomes that can occur when we approach god for help with nothing but our sincerity.  

God-realized souls who have the inner knowledge of natural timeless laws, and how these laws operate in this time-space world, who have established an inner alignment of personal will with Divine will that has resulted in the development of a direct path of inner Divine communication, can and do facilitate these kind of events..events we're calling miracles.  When this occurs it is by Divine inner direction.  These souls know that they are simply the agent and God is the doer.  That fact necessitates discrimination in who is permitted to witness such an event, as well as the extent of what they see.  This discrimination is necessary because there is a real human tendency to project ultimate relationship--the relationship that is natural to our consciousness and only God'dess has the *capacity* to fill--onto others who's inner divinity we may perceive, yet are still external to us.  

When one is given the blessing to know such a soul directly in life, one is wise to cultivate an inner relationship with that soul while the external relationship is in place, because if one remains or becomes dependent on external contact/interaction/physical proximity/dialogue, it can be difficult adjusting and/or accepting the natural end of the external contact when that time occurs, and opportunities will have been missed to integrate external experience with internal experience in a way that allows that relationship to be internally self-sufficient. But much more importantly, one must make a serious and conscious effort to apply an external relationship of this nature to the development and deepening of one's direct inner relationship with the godhead.  If this is not done, it is all too easy to displace the profound desire that one may have to know God'dess, onto the soul that God'dess is working through. This can then compete with one's motivation to go inward and know God'dess directly for oneself.  I don't mean to make this too specific to the circumstance of knowing a god-realized soul directly in one's life...these words are just as relevant to forming a relationship to a god-realized soul from a distance through media, writings, stories, imagery and so on.  

Along these same lines, it cannot be denied that there is a prevailing human tendency to unconsciously project the function of ultimate inner relationship onto intimate human partners and those who are playing other relevant social roles in a person's life.  This of course is all graphically reflected in the natural yod pattern that is linked to pisces/12th, taurus/2nd, libra/7th, which I mentioned earlier.  There is more I can say about this, but want to see first what the interest is, and if anyone feels compelled to take a stab in interpreting this dynamic first.  In our current age of socialized co-dependency, it is a very critical dynamic to understand.  

God Bless,
Stacie

Wendy

Thanks Stacie for such in-depth perspective on Pisces.

Quote from: Stacie on Feb 21, 2011, 04:04 PM
Another way the archetypal process of dissolving barriers can play out, is through the loss or enforced removal of that which is constituting ultimate meaning for the individual, when it is not the natural god and is directly undermining returning desire in the soul (dual desire nature of the soul: desire to separate, desire to return).  In the loss or removal of what has become the source of one's ultimate meaning, one is then left with a void.  This period can become very difficult, because it is through the foundation of ultimate meaning that we can be receptive to and able to find/create meaning and purpose for our current life.  When one's inner sense of ultimate meaning has seemingly been severed and no longer transferring to the circumstantial context of the life one is living, this can be analogous to removing all gasoline from the car and then demanding it to drive.  One knows that one must live and function, yet the temporary loss of emotionally and psychologically identifying why and what to function/live for in the first place, can lead into intensely challenging periods where one's consciousness is inundated by the psychology of futility..'what's the point'..'nothing means anything anyway'.  

GOD I CAN RELATE TO THIS--I FEEL THIS WAY NOW...VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, GREAT TO READ SUCH AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT PISCES ENERGY CAN EXPERIENCE

The archetypal test here is for the soul to endure and carry on through this period however long it may be (pisces= unquantifiable), even though the value, reason, aim, and meaning of one's existence is not being felt or recognized, and even though the knowledge of what will restore the ultimate sense of meaning is totally unknown or seemingly out of reach.  I LIKE THIS AS A GOOD DEFINITION OF A MIRACLE

This is a piscean test that God'dess can give us, and is an act of supreme giving.  Supreme giving is a demonstration of unconditional love.  It is God'dess' unconditional love that allows false constructs of ultimate meaning to dissolve in our hands without anything to immediately replace it.  Here the soul experiences the piscean abyss, and learns to submit itself to the will and time of the Creator.  There comes a point, that Wolf called "˜a magic moment', where the void/abyss seemingly mutates into the birth of a new reality, of itself.  This type of lesson is a powerful developer of "˜faith'.  

The inner experience of having lost everything that constitutes meaning in one's soul for an indefinite period of time, and the exhaustion of will and hope this can lead to, becomes its own potent experiential proof that there are larger and higher forces that the soul cannot predict or control.  There is a Higher Will that the soul can align it's personal will with, and in so doing, the soul learns to give that Higher Will it's ultimate trust.  In giving one's ultimate trust to that Higher Will (God'dess), one then experiences ultimate security.  When one has an inner sense of ultimate security, everything has meaning..everything has purpose.  It simply becomes a matter of the direction God'dess provides or inspires that becomes the determinant of what one will create through that meaning and purpose....co-creation: pisces.

God Bless,
Stacie

Wendy

Hi Ari,

Quote from: ari moshe on Feb 23, 2011, 12:43 AM
Another thought that this brings up is the notion of prayer. Prayer, through the lens of Pisces is "not your will by mine. You show me what I am to see, you take me where you want me to go, only you are the truth". Such a prayer will be answered, although it may take a while, and a soul may have to go through a process of futility and emptiness in order to be cleansed of all false ideas.
THIS MAKES ME WONDER IF THIRD STAGE SPIRITUAL IS PISCEAN?

During that time of emptiness, the soul can become confused, it can feel betrayed by God, and may try to fill the void with some meaning. A common form of "emptiness filling" is to constantly pursue the same dreams/delusions over and over and over again. This can become all consuming to the point that it actually becomes a living reality for the soul.ARI can you give a specific example of this?

Love,
am

Blessings,
Wendy

ari moshe

Stacy thank you so much for your sharing on miracles. I feel this thread is so timely for me.

The notion of "longing" to me is also a Pisces phenomena. Stacy said that when a true miracles is witnessed, it can have a lasting effect on a soul for lifetimes. I don't know what I've experienced in the past, but I know that it has had a deep impact on me- one that probably shifted me into the spiritual state. This is symbolized by my nodal rulers both in a balsamic conjunction to Neptune.

Around the time that Pluto began moving over these planets I experienced a period of immense longing. A longing that was utterly painful for me. Eventually I got real tired.

QuoteDuring that time of emptiness, the soul can become confused, it can feel betrayed by God, and may try to fill the void with some meaning. A common form of "emptiness filling" is to constantly pursue the same dreams/delusions over and over and over again. This can become all consuming to the point that it actually becomes a living reality for the soul.ARI can you give a specific example of this?

A common example of this would be dimensia, alzheimers and the likes. I just looked up Charelton Heston's chart and he had Neptune Venus conjunct the nn, opposing Uranus, and a Sun in Libra in the 12th.

A specific example I am aware of. My grandmother has some form of dimensia. She can't remember much in terms of short term memory. Her south node is in Gemini in the 12th with Pluto in the second house.  Her parents and family were all killed in the holocaust, she was married to a very abusive and angry man for many decades, her daughter abandoned her etc. As far as I understand it, She avoided conflict and never faced the void- never dealt with the suffering in her life. She just seems to have live life in a fun and positive way; always distracting her mind with new activity all of the time. Many people who know her seem to admire her ability to "stay positive all the time", and some even think that it's great that she has dimensia.

Of course I see a lifetime of escapism. The ideas she has about her dead husband, her family, her past, the world, israel etc- all reflect a story that she has created for herself that has become so all encompassing that she only knows that story. I feel there are better examples than this. I'll share one if it comes up for me.

Linda

Hi Stacie,

Just a few thoughts regarding the Pisces archetype in its natural opposition/squares:

Being too busy with too many activities correlates to the fact that the unseen dimension, the God dimension, is not embraced or felt, but denied or ignored.  This means resistance to a facet of our psyche, separating from the Source or wholeness, and may bring crisis (Virgo square Pisces)...... Oooops! I meant Virgo opposite Pisces!  ;)

Pondering and wonderment could be necessary to lift one away from the mundane, and expand one's horizons and vibration (Sag square Pisces).  Also, to let the mind run free sometimes - not taking it so seriously - and just observing it (Gemini square Pisces).  

Stacie

Hi All,

Wendy, neptune is indeed an accurate correlation of the third stage spiritual.  Every evolutionary stage and substage has a primary correlation to specific archetypes.  The spiritual state in total correlates to pisces/neptune.  Within the core rulership (if thats the right word) of pisces, there are sub-correlations of each of the 3 spiritual sub-stages.  

The first stage spiritual has a sub-correlation to the archetype of virgo.  This is reflecting the progressive humiliation and devotion of the soul as it enters into progressive spiritualization of its consciousness, where the structure of reality is also realigned in a way that becomes a direct reflection of the soul's connection to Spirit.  This is one reason karma yoga is so key to the first stage spiritual..it allows one to 'live' their connection to spirit by merging that relationship into the daily work function.  

The second stage spiritual has a subcorrelation to the archetype of leo.  This is reflecting the condition where the ego has become full of inflated/grandiose conceptions of its own spiritual importance/power, and the lovely process which follows of disillusioning and deflating the ego through humiliation, often by way of some manner of a 'fall from grace'.  The fall from grace is relative to the drama/imagery playing out through the grand spiritual role (starring the ego), where its trying to position itself as center of the cosmos.  

Pisces is the archetype correlating to the 3rd spiritual substage, and as mentioned, is also the primary archetype for the spiritual condition in total.  The correlation of pisces to the 3rd spiritual substage reflects the progressive development/realization of cosmic consciousness, and the dissolution of all impurities, desires, barriers that remain in the soul until only one desire is left.  We know what that is.  

Ari.. yes, definitely, 'longing' is very much a part of the pisces archetype.  What this is reflecting, regardless of the specific imagery that is being associated with the emotion, is the returning desire in the soul to return to its original and ultimate home: Spirit..God'dess.  When this dynamic is active there is also an increased production of melatonin in the brain, which of course reflects a time when the soul is intending to use this 'longing' as a focusing mechanism that points one to their interior, where the Source of the longing ever-patiently awaits.

Linda.. I enjoy your perceptions of how other archetypes combine and manifest through the pisces lens.  It has been neat to see your sincere commitment to EA manifest in such a determined effort to KNOW this work, and to watch the progressive result really develop into a core skill that is only just beginning to reveal itself.  Your patient humility is and will continue to be one of your greatest assets.  Truth be told, the same applies to so many of you here.  I am often left in awe by the capacity that so many of you regularly demonstrate.

Stacie

Stacie

P.S. to Linda:  pisces squaring virgo, eh?  ;) :D