Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pisces Archetype Discussion  (Read 4462 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #30 on: Mar 21, 2011, 03:56 AM »

They [Chiron in Pisces] also have prior knowledge, direct experience of total union with universal knowing.  Their medicine comes in the form of total trust in the totality of the universe, healing, love as the answer, multi-dimensional awareness, ability to channel this.

Wendy, I love this quote.  I'm hoping everyone can have direct experience of total union and trust with the universe.  Truly, all my Chiron in Pisces friends have brought healing to others through their embodiment of love.

I believe the generations alive today all have Neptune in sextile relationship to Pluto.  Now with Pluto in Cap, and Neptune moving into Pisces, I'm not sure if they will come into square?  Pluto 7 Cap, Neptune 0 Pisces (soon)?  Rad could probably answer this.

Pluto in Cap will sextile Neptune in Pisces briefly in June-July this year, that is, if a 5+ degree orb is used.  JWG gave a general 4 deg orb for a sextile, but not sure if that would apply to transiting planets.  

I just realized that many of the Neptune/Libra and Neptune/Scorpio generations are experiencing Neptune trine Neptune right now, and into the future.
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #31 on: Mar 21, 2011, 06:30 AM »

Yeah, Neptune Pluto trines, I'm looking forward to that. 

Also I feel Chiron in Pisces/Pluto Virgo generation relates directly to wounding from patriarchy, regarding religious power versus healing, devotion to the earth mother.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: