Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto Question  (Read 596 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Mar 02, 2011, 10:40 PM »

Hi All,

This question may have been answered elsewhere in the forum.  I searched for it and did not find it, thus my post. 

In respect to the natal Pluto placement and transiting Pluto, would transiting Pluto, say in the 7th house act like a square to natal function of a 4th house Pluto?  This is not about Pluto square Pluto, but the activation of Pluto moving through a house which squares the natal Pluto placement.

I have referenced the Pluto I book to learn more about Pluto transiting specific houses, and how it then activates that house and impacts one's life with that archetype.  I just wondered if the natural square between house archetypes is an important consideration to make.

Thanks,
Wendy
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2011, 11:12 PM »

Hi Wendy, here are my thoughts on this-

If someone has a karmicly strong 4th house, and there is Pluto activity taking place by transit in the 7th house, even if aspects aren't involved, Pluto is still in some sort of phase to the planets in the 4th house and that phase is being played out by way of its transit through the 7th house, which as an archetype is naturally square the the 4th house anyway. So there will be crescent phase or first quarter phase inner experience going on involving the 4th and 7th house even if the square aspect itself isn't occurring.
With Love,
Ari Moshe
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2011, 12:43 AM »

Hi Wendy,

This won't fully answer your question, but it may be helpful in some way:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,42.msg311.html#msg311
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2011, 07:16 AM »

Thank you for the responses.  It helps to know I'm not totally crazy.  It seems most of my relationship encounters now have some karmic theme to play out.  And I certainly feel Pluto in my 7th house squaring the 4th, way stronger than I felt my Pluto square Pluto ten years ago.

Blessed Be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video