Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Transits  (Read 10693 times)
robin

« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2014, 11:48 AM »

Thanks Deva!  I hope these clarifications help all of us Smiley   I do have a question about what you wrote below in red:

Looking at Mercury as Pluto transits 3rd house...As I mentioned mercury in 2nd in Sag, ruler Jupiter in 8th in Taurus (natural inconjunct)...would I have been off target to focus more Jupiter 8th house as the bottom line for the crisis?  Jupiter being the slower moving planet (compared to Mercury)?  Of course, I didn't mention that it was in Taurus so what you described below seems right on point.  However, I would have interpreted it more from the 8th house side?  As this soul is invited to change/release, reinvent, and transform ideas/thoughts through necessary crisis, thereby expanding ones mental constructs of self (my values/needs), and how to relate to others in a symbiotic mutual understanding of values? This would occur through necessarily experiencing psychological limitations, via power struggles/control issues, shared resources with others.  How I relate to myself (2nd house) in an honest and truthful way??? What resources are in alignment with my natural self?

Make sense where I may be missing the boat?  Also, how do you then pull in the sign on the house cusp?  Which takes priority in interpretation?  In other words, Pluto is transiting third...we look to Mercury..mercury is in a sign and house, and the ruler (in this case) is in an inconjunct relationship in the 8th.  At which point would you look at the house cusp in this scenario and pull it into the interpretation?
Let's say Scorpio is on the 2nd house cusp...so now that seems to give us a little more information that there is a transformative process going on with this 2nd house, and brings in 8th house stuff again.  So would we say then that this Pluto transit is emphasized because of the ruler of Mercuy in the 8th house and Scorpio on the cusp?  Kinda like a double signature....indicating that Jupiter crisis (Jupiter in Taurus in 8th) of how to interpret  and make meaning of my values, self reliance and how that relates to others resources.. what is important to understand & how to connect the dots.

Hope this is clear...Smiley

In terms of a focus point/what to emphasize I would advise to promote the idea that crisis in indented to "show" the individual necessary points of mental/intellectual deepening and also that the resources that are sought lie within the individual verses seeking external sources for the desires growth and expansion (Mercury in Sagittarius/2nd house inconjunct Jupiter in the 8th house).

Robin
Deva

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2014, 07:51 AM »

Hi, Robin. Thanks for the clarification questions! I would start by looking at Mercury's natal position (house and sign) and then look to the planetary ruler of the sign of Mercury as you have already demonstrated (Jupiter in the 8th house) to add more information about the specific dynamics/areas of life that are linked the core evolutionary process of Pluto/Mercury transits.
     In order to understand how to add house cusps to the interpretation look to the sign on the house cusp first (e.g, Scorpio in the 2nd house) to determine how the archetype is being conditioned/filtered through the specific house it is in. From there, look at the planetary ruler of the sign on the house cusp (e.g, look to Pluto if Scorpio is on the 2nd house cusp). This provides additional information on the nature of how the sign on the house cusp is conditioned/or filtered through the house it is in.

Namaste
Deva
Katherine

« Reply #92 on: Jun 08, 2014, 08:13 AM »

Hi Deva,
I'm catching up so, I'll continue from where I left off, about my friend, with Pluto transiting from the first through the second and into the third house, where it is today.
After the gauntlet of Pluto through the first, my childhood friend really retreated into her own world, transiting Pluto in Scorpio through the 2nd. Trying to avoid dangerous physical activities, and loud, violent, angry people--and any potential physical confrontation. Feeling very limited in her ability to provide for herself in the event of fallout with her family. Unfortunately, for her, that meant less time outside. Locking herself in her room she went inside, into books, sketch books, 'anywhere but here.' Truly 'frog in the well' she felt more connected to dead writers, mystics, saints and artists than anyone known in the flesh.
"The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." Alan Bennett
She just did not create any openings other than for the things she absolutely valued and cherished or absolutely had to deal with relative to her basic survival needs, very 'lock and key'. She only wanted to hear from the masters, the ones closest to spirit. When Pluto transited Uranus she committed a social suicide, of sorts by going to a different district (over an hour away) for high school, where she was never accepted. This was extremely painful at times for her because she had constructed in her mind ideas about how mature and open she though everyone would be. Not the case as this was an unrealistic expectation based on her personal values and entitlement that others come to her. In the three years she attended (she did her senior year in college) classmates thought she was a) in another class or b) a teachers assistant or c) a college student auditing (Pluto's helmet of invisibility here) For the few friends she had, who she rarely saw, she mostly functioned as a soundboard and therapist. Not feeling 'heard' she became increasingly depressed until therapy became necessary. Her family's support came via a psychiatrist and heavy medication, which created the psycho-somatic experience of anxiety escalating to panic attacks. (I think the lack of social interaction during the 'formative' years of junior high and high-school still echos in her life today. As does the reflex to consume in order to avoid emotional pain.)
Fast forward, Pluto in Sag (retrograde) transiting natal Venus: when she had reached a point with school and writing where she said to herself 'if you keep continue isolating yourself in this way, you will not actually know anybody, or really be known; really love anybody, or be loved.' And then she 'threw the baby out with the bathwater' (studies, writing, art) and tried to 'join the world,' desperately trying to 'feel' and have meaningful experiences that were her own. Also, I think, she was just really lonely and tired of all the work and efforting without any clear purpose or goal other than personal curiosity and to perpetuate a self-image of specialness and unique value. (No context, no market, no value.) This was actually not a period of growth but, of involution, a drifting from her true self, and an immersion into sensory (separating) desires. It took years for her to see it as a reaction to the extremity of her years estranged.
Later, she met the person who she 'loved the most in this world' and who got the closest to her. Still, her outward life gained beautiful possessions, while her inner life lost meaning. Five years later, when Pluto transited (retrograde) her natal Neptune, to the degree, this man died. (For a moment she had a transcendent experience and understanding of his passing, their connection through time. But then, just completely indulged in depression, self-medication e.g. smoking, drinking, and 'retail-therapy')
When Pluto, still in Sag, was crossing the third house cusp and transiting natal Mercury she had a frantic agitation with herself. (Pluto was in crescent phase to itself.) She was in massage school and still ran around everywhere learning new healing modalities, trying to get help, doing lab work, taking tests, in and out of therapy, astrology, talking/reading constantly. She tried everything she could that sounded feasible, just 'bleeding' and 'making a mess everywhere'. She enrolled in a three year spiritual studies program which focused on emotional awareness and personal accountability which, was indispensable.) Also, Pluto was transiting inconjunct to her natal Ceres retrograde in Cancer in the 9th. She became vegan and did many cleanses for the intestines, liver, and kidneys and unlocked emotional dynamics through yoga, meditation, and fasting that no about of chatter however 'deep' could come close to revealing. She confronted deeply rooted emotional dynamics that were completely embedded in her belief systems, Sag ruler Jupiter in the 12th that were extreme idealistic concepts (Libra). Through cleansing she was learning the direct effect on mood and psychological health the gut (aka second brain because of the degree of nerve innervation) but she did not understand the power of these 'holding' dynamics i.e. the level that she was unwinding until much later.   
Pluto, still in range of Mercury, transited her Sun (Cap) to the degree, within seconds, and she was referred by an astrologer who knew JWG, to the Pluto book. My friend described reading it for the first time like wearing an oxygen mask. (She says she still feels this way) SN Aquarius, ruler Uranus in the 2nd/ house cusp Scorpio, Pluto in the 1st, conjunct the ASC. Owing to the many layers of unworthiness and insecurity in her chart and active in her awareness, she held off her study of astrology. In true cardinal shuffle form (two steps forward, one step back) she'd make an effort, and drop it. Find another direction, make an effort, and drop it. Until last year 'when things got really bad...' she says and she just made a decision to 'be here' and make the self-determined effort to study the one modality she has total faith and confidence in, regardless of outcome.
Now Pluto is no longer in transiting range to her Sun, or any other planet, in the third house --though it will be transiting Mars in a few years. A very compassionate and loving astrologer told her, "I think on some level you know you need to do this on your own" At the time she said 'it felt poignant, it had a Sisyphean gravitas.' In the wake of these transiting conjunctions (and the information overload, which came to a crescendo) a recognition set in for her to recognize the underlying dynamic of needing to be a 'knower' or to 'have all the means and answers'. She is now looking at the dynamics within herself of the compulsive search which, is a thin artifice of staying busy and informed in order to feel worthy and secure- a distraction from the pain of powerlessness. However, it seems, the more effort she puts in, getting back to her instinctual self, cooperating with her evolutionary growth, and speaking with integrity (Pluto in Cap, 3rd) about things 'that really matter' the more her tasks sound and feel like the right fit.

Thanks Deva!
God bless,
Katherine
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014, 04:32 PM by Katherine » Logged
Deva

« Reply #93 on: Jun 09, 2014, 07:57 AM »

Hi, Katherine. Thanks for posting this wonderful illustration of transits moving into various houses (1st/2nd /3rd houses). Also, your post includes specific examples of Pluto transiting Venus and Neptune. It sounds to me like while Pluto was transiting the 1st house your friend was having instinctual responses to the environment that were based on past experiences (i.e, i only want to hear from saints and have experiences are perceived as "safe"). When Pluto went into the 2nd house it seems to me that there was an intensified desire to withdraw into herself and isolate from the external word in an extreme way (this is reflected also by Pluto Venus/transit). In order to counteract this extreme (Pluto/Venus transit) she went to the opposite extreme in the ways you described by opening up to others again to try to re-integrate into the social environment and form friendships. The Pluto/Neptune transit served to realign her with ultimate meaning through the experience of disillusionment. It could also indicate that an evolutionary cycle was being brought to resolution/closure at this time in an intense way  (and perhaps to counteract an extreme within that relationship relative to Pluto/Venus transit) through the loss of a very close friendship. When Pluto went into the third house it sounds like she was looking to "re-frame"  or to expand upon her previous understanding of her experiences through mental analysis and intake of new information/facts, etc. This allows the evolution you described of being able speak about things that matter with self-authenticity and integrity (Pluto in cap/3rd house). Let me know if anything I have written is unclear. i will post Pluto transiting the 4th house/Moon by Friday this week at the latest.

Thanks again for posting these illustrations!

Namaste
Deva

I will post

Katherine

« Reply #94 on: Jun 09, 2014, 06:18 PM »

Hi Deva,
Wow. Thank you for boiling down each phase of the transit to its essence. Each piece was very clear.

It sounds to me like while Pluto was transiting the 1st house your friend was having instinctual responses to the environment that were based on past experiences (i.e, i only want to hear from saints and have experiences are perceived as "safe").

You bring up a big point here regarding the influence of the past and her impulse toward safety. (The physical isolation is certainly clear in its practicality: isolation as means of self-protection.) But now I am wondering about why she chose to read and invest herself in the things she did i.e. were the decisions imparted from the ego/personality or the Soul... Was the higher vibration of these sources (saints, god/desses, protagonists just patching up what she lacked from her external environment. Or a calling to go within, instill, and deepen her core values. Or a combination.

When Pluto went into the 2nd house it seems to me that there was an intensified desire to withdraw into herself and isolate from the external word in an extreme way (this is reflected also by Pluto Venus/transit). In order to counteract this extreme (Pluto/Venus transit) she went to the opposite extreme in the ways you described by opening up to others again to try to re-integrate into the social environment and form friendships.

Yes, it was a 'night and day' flip. It wasn't even about recreating theories and ideas on the tangible plane. Whatever was happening with the other, nearly irregardless of the quality, that was 'living life.'

The Pluto/Neptune transit served to realign her with ultimate meaning through the experience of disillusionment. It could also indicate that an evolutionary cycle was being brought to resolution/closure at this time in an intense way  (and perhaps to counteract an extreme within that relationship relative to Pluto/Venus transit) through the loss of a very close friendship.

I think there was definitely a nexus of dependencies for part of their association i.e. while they were romantically involved. And on her side, there was some serious 'savior searching' initially, which later rounded into a strong sense of 'tribe.' Regardless, the experience necessarily threw her back on herself to yes, exactly, "realign herself with ultimate meaning."

When Pluto went into the third house it sounds like she was looking to "re-frame"  or to expand upon her previous understanding of her experiences through mental analysis and intake of new information/facts, etc. This allows the evolution you described of being able speak about things that matter with self-authenticity and integrity (Pluto in cap/3rd house).

Yes.

Thank you so much Deva.
God bless,
Katherine
Deva

« Reply #95 on: Jun 11, 2014, 08:57 AM »

Pluto transiting the 4th house/Moon

Moon/4th house/ Cancer archetype
          The archetype of the Moon/4th house/Cancer correlates to the self-image. This archetype reflects the distinct a personal self-image that forms relative the facts/information/data that were collected via the Gemini archetype.  Again, this archetype correlates to the specific egocentric structure/self-image. It is important to not that the ego within consciousness is absolutely necessary because it allows the current life lessons to be integrated in the context of the current life. The analogy that is given to us in the Pluto material to illustrate this point is a lens on a movie projector. Without the lens there would just be diffused images of light. Similarly, the ego is structured in such a way as to support the ongoing evolution of the Soul via integration of the unique life lessons for the current life. This archetype also reflects the anima/animus (inner male/female) dynamic. The anima/animus reflects the natural truth that every Soul is inherently both male and female. Over a great length of evolutionary time we integrate both the inner male and inner female within us.
     Another core correlation of the Cancer archetype is to the emotional body (the totality of the emotional body is reflected in the water triad completed by the Scorpio and Pisces archetypes). The subjective, or conscious, sense of emotional security is reflected by the cancer archetype. The natal placement of the Moon (by house and sign position) will indicates areas that are linked with emotional security. It is important to note that Moon also represents the central dynamic of nurturing. This reflects areas in which we can or cannot nurture ourselves or others. It also reflects the parental figure that served as the primary nurturer in younger years of life (typically this is the mother). The ability of the mother to nurture us in ways that we need is symbolized by this archetype as well.
     The essential lesson within this archetype is to internalize emotional security. We must all learn via this archetype to progressively meet our emotional security needs from within ourselves instead of seeking from external sources.  In this way we naturally minimize our dependencies on others/the environment.  In addition, the self-image progressively shifts from negative to positive over time. Potentially, we can learn to remain inwardly secure no mater what external environment we find ourselves in (we become self-secure).

Pluto transiting the Moon/4th house
      When Pluto transits the Moon or the fourth house it symbolizes a time frame in which a fundamental reformulation of the self-image and emotional responses/patterns occurs.  Most commonly, these responses are based upon the early childhood environment in which our natural needs were not meet. As a result, we may have displaced needs that are carried over into adult life. When Pluto transits the Moon/4th house is reflects a time frame in which these displaced emotions from this and many lives suddenly surface. It is important to note that it is these displaced emotions and old emotional responses that are the underlying root, or cause, of inner blocks and stagnation from an evolutionary point of view.
     When Pluto transits the fourth house it indicates a timeframe in which a deep vulnerability and sensitivity that has been suppressed for many lifetimes may surface. As described above, the Moon/4th house/Cancer archetype symbolizes the early childhood environment. As such, this can be a time frame in which unresolved emotional dynamics that stem, or are rooted, in the core themes already described suddenly reappear. Potentially, the unresolved/displaced emotions of the past can be healed gently via encouragement of internalizing emotional security and development of a positive self-image.
      In order to induce these evolutionary lessons this transit(s) is commonly reflects a time frame in which a variety of external emotional security sources are suddenly eliminated, or removed, from our lives. For example, we may suddenly have emotional conflicts/negative experiences with parental figures that have previously provided emotional security and safety. It is important to note that this may also occur with individuals who have served as a type of parental figure(s). The critical point within this is that these emotional difficulties/negative experiences are indented to promote the key evolutionary lessons already stated of minimizing emotional dependencies/expectations upon others and to internalize the emotional needs that are coming to surface.   

Case Study

As an example of the above I will use a case study. In the natal chart his Pluto is in Cancer/1st house conjunct the North Node. His Moon is in Leo/3rd house conjunct Neptune. The South Node is in Capricorn in the 7th house ruled by Saturn RX in Scorpio/5th house. Venus is in Aries/11th house squaring the nodal axis.
     When Pluto transited the Moon/Neptune in Leo/3rd house he was suddenly thrown out (excommunicated) from a spiritual community/organization which had become a type of spiritual family and refuge.  Prior to this point he had been continually sought out by others, and  also always seen in a special light.  He become a type of mentor/counselor to those in need and who then perceived him as a type of authority figure (South Node in Capricorn/7th house, ruled by Saturn In Scorpio/5th house).  However, this type of role that he was perpetually placed in and the resulting expectations that were enforced created a situation in which he could not truly embrace his emotional body/identity are reveal the depth of his emotional sensitivity/vulnerability. The Pluto/North Node conjunction in cancer/1st house  indicates that true emotional expression and relating to others free from the special role/light described above is necessary from an evolutionary point of view. Venus in Aries/11th house square the nodal axis reflects a skipped step which must be resolved in this life. Initiating relationships that are based on emotional freedom and independence is essential in this life. The South Node in Capricorn in the 7th house reflects being defined by this type of position/identity prior to the current life.
     When Pluto transited the Moon/Neptune in Leo/3rd house is served to create the necessary culmination (Neptune) of the self-image and emotional security dynamics (Moon) that were the basis of how he had been known/ seen within the spiritual organization up until that point in time. In other words, his emotional security base was removed suddenly in order to enforce the evolutionary lessons previously described. In a positive light he was able to creatively actualize his special purpose in a way that truly reflected his emotional identity and wisdom through writing books in which the depth of his emotional wisdom and knowledge could be expressed to its maximum (Moon/Neptune Leo/3rd house, Pluto/North Node in Cancer/1st house).

Please post your questions and insights/illustrations as time allows!

Namaste

Deva

Deva

« Reply #96 on: Jul 08, 2014, 08:53 AM »

Pluto transiting Sun/5th house

Leo/5th house/Sun
     In order to gain a clear understanding of Pluto transiting the Sun and/or the 5th house we must first review the archetype of the 5th house/Leo/Sun. This archetype correlates with the need for creative self-actualization of the special purpose/destiny. This archetype reflects an awareness of a creative purpose/special destiny in life and the need to shape it out of the strength of the will. It is important to note that Aries-Leo symbolizes subjective development/focus. In this archetype, then, creative actualization is at its maximum as we become “full” of our creative potential/purpose.
     Leo/5th house/Sun correlates with the  pyramid reality structure in which our own needs are at the very top. As mentioned before, there is a strong focus on creative actualization, and this can lead an overly subjective/self-focus in life. In other words, we can develop an essentially narcissistic orientation because we are overly focused on our special/creative purpose which creates a pyramid reality structure. One potential problem that can arise is to attempt to shape and mold other’s creative process relative to their own projection of who the other is and how they should actualize their creative potential/capacities.  In a positive manifestation of this archetype those with a strong 5th house/Leo emphasis can encourage others to take control of their special destiny and shape it out of the strength of the will and will not attempt to shape or mold it themselves out of a self-centered 5th house projection/creation.
     The polarity point to Leo/5th house/Sun is Aquarius/Uranus/11th house. Evolutionary speaking, the polarity point reflects the need to detach from the pyramid reality structure via linking the special purpose to a socially relevant cause. For example, linking the creative purpose to a humanitarian need such as teaching, counseling, community service  or some form of dramatic arts are all examples of how creative purpose can be linked with a socially relevant cause. In this way, an overly subjective/self focus can be balanced/shift with a more objective/humanitarian view point.
                                          Pluto transiting Sun/5th house
     Pluto transiting the Sun/5th house signifies a time frame in which a necessary reformulation and deepening of the creative/special destiny takes place. Most commonly, stagnation and a “drying up” of creative energy/purpose is experienced in order to induce the deepening and reformulation of the creative purpose manifests. As such, it is not uncommon to experience a need to either deepen or to establish their voice within an existing creative field.  For example, this can be time in which an individual feels an increasing need to break out of the shadow/mold of an existing well known authority figure(s) in a specific field such as the psychologists Freud, Skinner, or Jung. A student who studied the psychological theories listed above and yet feels that the theories can be applied in a new/transformed way relative to a new/emerging societal need. Thus, the creative destiny is now linked with applying these theories in a way that reflects the Soul’s true creative potential and capacity.
     In addition, these transits can induce intense conflicts within relationships because of an increasing need for validation and recognition as the creative purpose deepens and is in process of metamorphosis. In other words, the need for feedback and external acknowledgment from the partner may intensify during this transit. If this need is not met it can lead to intense conflicts within an existing relationship and potentially to attractions to others who appear to offer such recognition and validation. Conflicts between parents and children can also occur as either the parent or the child does not feel validated or recognized for who they are as unique individuals.
     For example, the child may progressively resist the parent’s attempts to either mold or shape the creative purpose/which creative path to pursue. The child will naturally be seeking the validation and supportive feedback of their parent(s) as a specific creative purpose/destiny reveals or unfolds during this time period. The key point within this is that if the parent cannot objectively validate the child and instead attempts to impose his or her own notions about appropriate creative path then conflicts may ensue. Another potential conflict that can arise is if a parent has legitimate needs to actualize or establish a new or emerging creative capacity yet the child feels threatened by the perceived loss of attention/recognition. For example, it may become necessary for the parent to go back or complete schooling in order to receive a credential and may not have as such time to spend their child/children.

Case Study/Example
      As mentioned above, there can be an increasing need to deepen and reformulate the pre-existing creative destiny/purpose during this transit. For example, a friend of mine who has Sun in Virgo/11th house went through a very deep reformulation of the creative purpose when Pluto was in Sagittarius in the  2nd house squaring the natal Sun. With natal Sun in Virgo/11th house he always felt that his creative purpose was fundamentally different then the majority, yet had not been able to integrate his creative capacities in a way that he felt was meaningful. As a result, he remained essentially detached from establishing/actualizing a creative destiny that reflected his unique individuality/gifts. He worked mundane jobs for many years, and when Pluto squared the Sun he experienced an intense creative stagnation and implosion. He realized that a crisis linked with connecting with higher meaning (South Node in Pisces/North Node in Virgo) and aligning with a life purpose that reflected his true capacities/gifts (Pluto in Sagittarius in the 2nd house square the Sun in Virgo/11th house) was intentional. 
     The South Node in Pisces/4th house and North Node in Virgo/10th house in relation to transiting Pluto in Sagittarius in the 2nd house squaring the Sun symbolizes that a necessary crisis and disillusionment was intended to realign him with a creative purpose/destiny that is linked with service and allows meaningful work to manifest during this time frame. He has natural creative gifts as a musician and as an artist (Moon in Leo/10th house). He made consistent and dedicated efforts to actualize these potentials and did eventually get a big break in the music scene as a member of a highly successful band. The core point within this is that the creative purpose was deepened through aligning with a meaningful form of service and life’s work that could benefit the collective/humanity as a whole.

Please post questions/illustrations as time allows.

Namaste

Deva
Skywalker

« Reply #97 on: Aug 01, 2014, 07:19 AM »

Deva,

I´m sorry I actually forgot about this thread but would like to contribute and hope others will keep it going since some people asked for it and you promptly committed to re-viving the thread.

Anyway I´d like to share some personal observations and experiences with Pluto transits to Mercury, the Moon and the Sun.

Transiting Pluto in Sagittarius in the Fifth house opposite Mercury in Gemini in the Eleventh house in the chart of a person I know well, correlated to a time frame in which she was totally obsessive about the news! To the point of sleeping with the T.V. on, waking up and turning the other T.V. in the other room on, listening to the news on the car radio on the way to work, then buying various news papers and arriving home to watch more of the news! In her own words she had the need to know what was going on in the world. This reflected the unconscious security needs connected to information and knowledge that were outdated and not serving her evolutionary growth, which she resisted letting go of as the need to know was so strong.

Transiting Pluto in the Sixth House in Capricorn on my own natal Moon was one of the most difficult experiences of my life in which I "lost" what at the time felt like half of my life. Lost my girlfriend and work at the time and everything associated with her and was close to actually losing my mental sanity. It was a purging of all my personal limitations and fears, family dynamics and personal relationships to anyone or anything that was not necessary and a limiting factor to my personal evolution. It was like descending to my own personal hell and having to climb my way out of it on my own. The nature of this transit was to eliminate all old emotional dynamics, attachments etc that were limiting my personal growth and basically helped me learn to be much more responsible for myself.

When Pluto conjuncted my Sun in the Fifth house at the very end of Scorpio, I had a major change in my life as a teenager and went to live with my father,  who lived on another continent. The radical change was extremely painful and difficult but at the same time was a very empowering time as I developed the desire to get into music and my father supported me with whatever I needed. I felt like learning to let go of whatever was necessary was part of the growing process. I ended up by developing my creative abilities and started a new cycle of creative expression thru music and was also much better off financially as I had a lot of support. So the Pluto transit to the Sun in my case was difficult because I had to let go of many things/people in my life but at the same time it helped me develop my creative abilities and empower me  for the next phase in my evolutionary journey. This phase was totally about music, expression, love and romance and many of the Fifth house archetypal dynamics.

Thank you

All the best
Deva

« Reply #98 on: Aug 06, 2014, 10:58 AM »

Hi, Skywalker. Thanks so much for posting your insights and personal experiences with transits! I appreciate the group's participation as well.  If there is interest in keeping this thread please let me know and we will continue.

Namaste

Deva
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #99 on: Aug 06, 2014, 03:41 PM »

Hi Deva,

I am very interested - transits mirror the timing of when our inbuilt karmic lessons will become active in our life, and so often correspond with the unfolding of our inner selves in the world. But we don't have much at all on the MB about these major powerful influences.

My participation will be pretty limited as I'm still very much recovering from surgery, and typing more than a little is often beyond me at the moment (although I'll do what I can), but I'll definitely be reading along for sure. In another month or two I should be fitter and stronger though, so I hope the thread is still going then. I do have the last Darwin assignment to do as well but I hope to participate in this topic too.

blessings Upasika
nemodomi

« Reply #100 on: Aug 06, 2014, 04:01 PM »

Hi Deva,

I know I haven't contributed anything to this thread, but I'd love for it to continue -- not only for the specific highly informative content, but also for the way in which it helps me to tune my thinking toward the philosophical underpinnings, and workings, of Evolutionary Astrology.

Thank you,

Ken
Emily

« Reply #101 on: Aug 11, 2014, 05:57 AM »

Hi Deva,

This is a personal reflection on Pluto transiting the Sun. Pluto is currently on my Sun in Capricorn in the 6th house (natal Pluto Libra 4th). Pluto is also currently trine Jupiter(ruler of the 6th) and Mars(ruler of the 10th) in Virgo in the 3rd.

I have been a student of various natural healing methods for a long time but was working a mundane day job, that was very physically tiring, to pay my bills. I was at this job until just before the first Pluto/Sun transit this January. I had been working towards doing more meaningful work in the world for a long time but been very afraid of leaving a steady paycheck and doing my own thing, taking on that responsibility, etc. Feeling the pressure building within myself and seeing the transit coming, along with great support from others, I left the less meaningful job two weeks before the transit and have been immersed in starting my own practice since that time.

Being in the transit still, I don't have benefit of hindsight. But I am much happier and am experiencing growth through the circumstances I now find myself in. Knowing the transit was coming was really encouraging and helped me make this huge shift in my life even though I felt fear and insecurity. I definitely feel the intent of this transit is about maturation, actualizing my purpose and being of service in the ways I am meant to be. I also can relate to the feeling of needing a lot of validation at this point.

Blessings,
Emily
Deva

« Reply #102 on: Aug 12, 2014, 09:06 AM »

Hi, Emily. Thanks for posting your example/personal reflections about transits. Deepening of the the creative purpose via accepting responsibility for a healing practice that serves the greater good/whole is reflected in the Pluto transit to your Sun in Capricorn in the 6th house. In addition, overcoming self-doubt relative to expressing your natural voice of authority within this healing field is indicated as well. Discerning "right work" and actualizing it through self-determination and discipline will lead a re-birth and transmutation of the  creative purpose that is linked with your true capacity in a healing profession. It can lead to a meaningful career in the long run.
Pluto transiting the 6th house will induce deep levels of self-analysis in the context of what inner adjustments need to be made in order to allow the new healing capacities to manifest through a new career/job. It is a natural time period to experience self-doubt/inner lack and to purify/purge it through self-affirmations and through the new field of work that you are committed towards establishing at this time. In other words, don't fall into a negative pattern of self-defeat if an intensification of inner lack/doubt is coming to surface! If additional training or new techniques are needed in order to enhance/actualize the work these are additional vehicles through which self-doubt can be purified/purged. Please feel free to post any more insights or questions about transits!

Namaste

Deva

Namaste

Deva
Emily

« Reply #103 on: Aug 15, 2014, 04:48 PM »

Hi Deva,

Thank you so much for your response. Its really helpful.

-Emily
Skywalker

« Reply #104 on: Aug 16, 2014, 04:57 AM »

Hi Emily,

Since you are undergoing a similar transit to mine with Pluto in the Sixth house, I´d like to remind you that Pluto transiting the Sixth house is also about self healing. For me it has been about going very deep into my own emotional blockages in order to purge them. With Pluto in the Sixth house in Capricorn it can also be about healing wounds relative to patriarchal conditioning that are operating at a subconscious level.

These wounds can translate into subconscious fears that create blocks in the Root Chakra that then take a toll on the physical body, in the structure of the body and bones, teeth and skin to name a few areas of the body that may need healing. With Pluto in the Sixth house and for as long as it will be there, there will be the desire and need (Pluto) to eliminate all sorts habits that are detrimental to one´s health. In Capricorn, again, many of these habits/wounds will stem from past patriarchal conditioning/suppression that we have accepted as our reality.

Good luck with your healing, the more you heal the better you can serve the whole.

All the best
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video