Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Transits  (Read 10193 times)
Katherine

« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36 AM »

Hi Deva,
Thank you for being so clear and thorough and for reviewing the archetypes.

I am trying to reconcile these pieces:

Pluto transiting the 1st house and/or Mars:
Fear can have many different sources and applications.
...It should be clear that anger can also have many different causes and is reflected in this archetype.
... (The natal house/sign position of Mars indicates the specific nature of fear).  

I had assumed that each planet's position had it's own expression of fears, which now seems incorrect.
So, anger as an emotional reaction to the limitation of personal freedom has a core why and that is based on the individuals conscious desires? When those desires are not met is it the survival instinct that drives the fear?

As far as correlations from people we know...I know a good friend with Pluto in the first house, on the ascendent. So, she was somewhat 'covered', for the injuries and violence she experienced as a child / and through the transit of the remaining part of the first house.  Similar to Skywalker's testimony about pushing limits with "no true notion of danger"  e.g. climbing an industrial extension ladder several stories high. Other instances, in spite of a kind of invincibility, resulted in accidents. More than the usual bruises and scuffed knees, she experienced many falls- one of them over a story high (she was accidentally knocked off by her dog, apparently), multiple collisions with blunt force facial trauma, fractured bone requiring surgery, hardware, and a cast, surgery from a renal issue, 2nd and 3rd degree burns, etc. as well as being around (and hyper-aware of) volatile and/ or violent people.
There is much in her chart that gives context to these events and what the lessons were for her Soul but, in keeping with this transit specifically.. she came away with several lessons: the ability to fall and how to get up and heal instantaneously, not get distracted by the sight of blood, have the instinct to quickly help others during accidents, get loud, distracting and, if necessary, physical with those who are terrorizing/ abusing others, a kind of morphogenesis where she can be really strong when she needs to be, etc.

Thanks Deva

God bless,
Katherine
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014, 07:29 AM by Katherine » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 09:53 AM »

Hi Deva,

The thought of Pluto transiting the 2nd raised a question in my mind.  No need to wait however, as it applies to any house.

I am assuming that we notice the effects of Pluto or Mars transits through a house when the planet is near the cusps.  Not to say that that the transit has no effect further in the house, but that we are most aware of the issues they stir up when they are within orb of either cups.

If that is correct, what would the major differences be between a conjunction at the cusp at the beginning of the house and that at the end? Does the archetype of the preceding house contribute much to the difference?  I assume the conjunction at the beginning of the house results in issues manifesting for the very first time, while those at the end may be more or less about resolving issues that came up but have not yet been addressed.  Is this correct?

Anything else we should consider?

Thanks
cat

Katherine

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 02:25 PM »

Hi Deva,
I also have a question about orbs that I have been meaning to ask i.e. generally speaking, with Pluto transiting a planet when is there an effect on the sub-conscious, the conscious awareness, and when does it then manifest in external reality as the events that seem to 'happen to' people? (Understanding that some are much more, or less, sensitive to these energies.) Is this consistant with all planets receiving the transit from Pluto? Is it consistant with other planets transiting? Do transiting orbs have any diversity (e.g. the lights, transpersonal planets) or are they all fixed?
I remember Steve (Wolfson) having a beautiful analogy of a wave breaking. The way I understand it is, the swell (transiting planet) impacts (karma, intentions of the Soul for healing and growth) an island (natal planet) creating the wave (experiences, lessons).
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
I hope I am making sense.
Thanks and,

God bless,
Katherine

* wave dynamics.jpg (30.07 KB, 600x359 - viewed 7 times.)
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014, 01:45 AM by Katherine » Logged
Deva

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2014, 09:08 AM »

Hi Cat and Katherine- thanks for posting your questions about transits! Cat- the way I would answer your question is the analogy of a new pair of pants. In a general sense, when a Pluto transit first approaches a house cusp/planet it is like wearing a brand new pair of pants that are not comfortable.Over time the pants are broken in and more comfortable to wear.
      In the Pluto material it uses a 5 degree orb prior to the exact of the transit to symbolize the time frame in which the Soul can start to feel a sense of forewarning or an increasing sense of what is about to come during the approaching transit (the pants are brand new). As the transit approaches the exact aspect the most intense inner and outer changes tend to manifest. 5 degrees after the exact aspect it a time frame in which the Soul can "regroup" so to speak in regards to the evolutionary changes that have occurred (reflection/integration upon what has happened during the exact transit).
     In terms of determining how old or new the evolutionary intention symbolized by the transit we must look at the "overall picture" of the natal chart. For example, The phasal relationship between Mars and Pluto will indicate how many life times the Soul has been working on the current evolutionary intentions within the birth chart (as stated in the Pluto vol 2. book- it typically takes a Soul 8 life times to accomplish specific evolutionary intentions). In addition, in the natal chart if the aspect is 5 degrees prior to the exact aspect then it symbolizes that the evolutionary intention is brand new/just beginning. If it is 5 degrees after the exact aspect it symbolizes that the evolutionary intentions are old and have been worked on prior to the current life. We must include this understanding in our interpretations of transits. For example, in the Pluto material a case illustration is given in which an individual has Pluto in aspect to the Moon. The individual experienced very intense emotional shocks at an early age via the parents such as being put in an orphanage and also overhearing in a conversation that his parents did not love or want him.  However, because the Pluto/Moon aspect was almost 5 degrees after the exact aspect the individual used these experiences to further grow and evolve in terms of developing a positive and healthy self-image, and to minimize emotional expectations at a very early age (Pluto/Moon aspect). In other words, because the individual was more or less "used to" these types of experiences they were used in constructive ways to facilitate ongoing personal growth. Again, this is symbolized by the Pluto/Moon aspect in a late degree (5 degrees after the exact aspect).
      In a broad sense I can answer your questions of cusp degrees based on what I have learned so far in the Pluto material about phases and aspects.  I have learned that any planet/cusp that is at 0 degrees symbolizes a brand new evolutionary cycle of becoming/development (the evolutionary intention is just beginning and is new). I have also learned that a planet/cusp at 29 degrees is in an evolutionary process of culmination/completion. In this sense it can create a transmutation of the sign in the culminating phase (29 degrees) with the following sign in order to begin a new phase of development (symbolized by 0 degrees). For example, if Pluto is at 29 degrees of Libra in a birth chart it can be determined that the Soul is intended to bring to completion the generalized  evolutionary intentions associated with Pluto in Libra. If Pluto is at 0 degrees of Libra it tends to indicate that the generalized evolutionary intentions are in a brand new cycle of becoming.

Katherine- I love the analogy of a wave breaking! In my experience, the closer a Pluto transit approaches the exact aspect the more intense the desire for unconscious content/patterns to come into conscious which are creating blocks and point of stagnation becomes. In my experience, it is the progressive feeling of the need to change/unlock from these dynamics that then creates a build up emotional energy that is linked with the evolutionary need to grow/evolve beyond current limitations. Transits can induce the "bubbling up" or surfacing of unconscious material because of the need to bring into conscious awareness the dynamics that need to be changed during these time frames.

Thanks again for posting these great questions and please let me know if anything I have written is unclear.

Namaste
Deva
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2014, 10:54 AM »

Hi Deva,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer that so thoroughly.  I just took a quick look at my chart and realize that transiting Pluto is within orb of my third house - new pants! I haven't thought too much about it, but yes, things have been happening that correlate with this.  It won't be long before we get to the third house, so I may be able to contribute to that discussion :-)

I'm also glad you brought up the 0 and 29 degrees bit.  I have alot of that going on in my natal chart, including Pluto at 0 degrees, so new things to contemplate as I begin to think about this Pluto transit :-)

Thanks again,
cat
Deva

« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2014, 08:32 AM »

Pluto transiting the second house/Venus-

In order to discuss Pluto transits through the 2nd house or to Venus we must first review the archetype of Taurus/2nd house/Venus. One of the core correlations of this archetype is to the survival instinct. (The survival instinct is one of the strongest instincts within us so do not underestimate its influence/impact within consciousness).  What we identify for survival purposes will be given a significant degree of meaning/value which are also reflected in this archetype.  Our inner relationship and magnetism/vibration is a core correlation of Taurus. This archetype also indicates a “frog in the well” type of orientation in general. In other words, the frog has identified only a small piece of the sky from the bottom of the well and this small piece as become the total sky/universe.
         Taurus is co-ruled by Venus with the archetype of Libra. The Libra side of Venus reflects the projected, or external, nature of Venus in that it correlates with the relationships we have with other people. The inner side of Venus is reflected by Taurus which symbolizes our inner relationship with self and our resulting inner vibration. It is our inner relationship with self that is then causative factor of the external relationships that we form with others both on a casual and intimate level. The critical, or core point, within this is that we must learn to see our relationships as a reflection point of our inner relationship. In other words, we all attract what we need without knowing that we need it! (When we learn to see our relationships in this way we can learn how to truly listen and also how to truly given in regards to that we can establish a necessary balance and equality within relationships. This dynamic is symbolized by the 7th house/Libra side of Venus).
     It is important to state that a core correlation of the Taurus archetype is to self-reliance and self-sufficiency. In other words, it is through this archetype that we become aware of inner resources and capacities that will allow us to establish self-reliance on both a physical and emotional level. In order to learn these lessons we must often experience being “thrown back” upon ourselves in various ways. It is when we become to dependant on others or others become to dependant on us that this dynamic is put into play. In addition, when mutually projected needs are not met within relationships the Taurus archetype reflects were we can become self-reliant by learning to first meet these needs from within ourselves.  Astrologically speaking, this type of crisis is reflected in the inconjunction between the Taurus and Libra archetypes.
     When Pluto transits Venus or the 2nd house cusp an essential reevaluation and reformulation of our inner relationship with self, and of our values/meaning is underway. It correlates to a timeframe in which core lessons of self-reliance are typically enforced in various ways. Positively, these experiences can promote an awareness of new meaning and values, and a deepening of the inner relationship with self.  For example  an individual who had Pluto transiting the 2nd house  was suddenly divorced and left on her own by her partner of many years because she would no longer relate to him from the limits of the “frog in the well” orientation. She stated that she advocated change because  only the  most very basic needs within the relationship were meet by the each person.  (This is rooted in a mutually co-dependent orientation within relationships which her Soul now desires to purge and transmute during this transit). She voiced that her essential needs were not being meet and asked for change yet the partner felt threatened by these new needs and she was thrown back on herself in order to enforce the necessary evolutionary changes that needed to occur. Another way these transits can manifest is the awareness of an inner resource/ capacity that we can now utilize in order to affect the necessary transmutation of our inner relationship/values via our own self-effort.  For example, during a Pluto transit to Venus an individual become aware of an intrinsic capacity to write and also counsel (in her natal chart Venus is conjunct Mercury and Neptune, and Moon in the 3rd house). It required that she make essential and necessary inner adjusts in regards to her inner relationship because of the underlying values and meaning that this new orientation represented as well as actualize this capacity via her won self-effort.
Please reflect on the nature of these archetypes and transits and post questions and illustrations as time allows.

Namaste
Deva

cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2014, 10:51 AM »

I had Pluto enter into my 2nd House circa 2000.  It is now within orb of leaving and about 2.5 degrees away from the 3rd house cusp.  I haven't really had time to dwell on this, but off the top of my head, this coincides with a period of my life in which I finally settled down into a career working for a corporation and became involved in a committed living together relationship with another person. When Pluto came within orb of the 3rd house cusp, the relationship came to an end first, and then, more recently, I quit my job and have been working independently so to speak.  It seems that an entire era of my life was defined by this transit.  It was brought into being, experienced, and is now being brought to a close.
Deva

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2014, 09:33 AM »

Hi, Cat. Thanks for posting your example! Pluto transiting in the 2nd house house can indicate experiences that you have described in terms of acquiring a steady job and relationship that can be maintained/sustained for a long period of time and which are highly meaningful. In my view, these experiences are necessary in terms of "grounding" or "rooting" into oneself via self-consolidation and self-reliance reflected in the long term job and relationship. In terms of the transit shifting into the 3rd house it can signify the need to embrace more of a diversity within life in a general sense (i.e, Gemini's expansion out of the "frog in the well"/limited orientation that creates stagnation/non-growth during the 2nd house transit). In other words, in a broad sense, the shift of Pluto from  the 2nd house into the 3rd house indicates the Soul's progressive need generate a diversity of experiences to expand/grow beyond the self-consolidation/ isolation that can occur during the 2nd house transit.  Again, a necessary self-reliance and reformulation of values and meaning in life occurs when Pluto transits the 2nd house/Venus.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification about what I have written.

Namaste
Deva
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2014, 12:09 PM »

Hi Deva,

Everything you say makes perfect sense.  I needed some "grounding," but as time rolled on, things did get stagnant and I was certainly living in a well :-)  I'm glad you mention a need for diversity as my mind was thinking of many of the other third house archetypes and missing the obvious - diversity!  My life was pretty diverse prior to this transit, and it seems that diversity is coming back into play, but in a more grounded way. 

Thanks for your insight!

cat
Wei

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM »

Hi Deva, thank you for this thread. I'd like to share pluto/venus transit experience.

Pluto is squaring my natal venus libra (rules NN taurus), 2 degrees from exact square. I have been simplifying my relationship, give myself the right to be myself, only spend time/energy with people who makes me comfortable, learn to say no to those who project negative judgement towards me, also try to recognize my projection towards others when it creates so much anger/fear. I am learning to balance taurus/libra side, stop repeating the cycle of going extreme (over pleaseing others/shut down, cut off relationship). This process helps me to relate myself in a new way, clean out much guilty feeling and self-blame. As i can give recognization to my inner resource, others get the positive energy, either i attract poeple who support me or they are less judgemental. Also they give me the private time/space i need without misinterpreting my intent.

I resonate with the example in your post as well, i am trying (push myself to be ready) to write down (NN 3rd house) what i know/learnt (venus/SN 9th house), record my dreams (transit pluto in 12th house), and share with others, that's the meaningful relationship i always wanted. When i try to provide what i know for others in a way they resonate/understand, i feel i am attracting like-minded people, which give me more courage to embrace change further. After all, pluto is intense, at some point i'll suddenly freak out, feel i can't do it, i am not ready, just want to hide or go back to comfortable zone, stay there for good!

I just checked the day of my first EA reading with you, pluto began to square my venus 5 degree! After that, i feel the process of studying EA was accelerated, also i dig into deeper layer to understand myself, the intersting thing is, it's easier for me to read complicated thread/book in english, like the practice i have done before was finally ready to go to a deeper level.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:07 AM by Wei » Logged
Deva

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2014, 08:19 AM »

Hi, Wei. Thanks for posting your example! Yes, isolating and/or withdrawing from the environment in the ways you have described can occur during this transits. As you said, withdrawing /rooting into oneself allows a new inner strength to emerge in which you do not loose touch with your own essence despite negative judgments from others and can hold onto, or preserve, what is meaningful and valuable for you at this time. When Pluto transits the third house a deeper level of communication/expression can manifest as a reflection of maintaining/preserving your inner values/meaning within relationships in the context of Pluto's square to natal Venus in Libra and North Node in Taurus.

I will post Pluto transiting Mercury/3rd house by Wednesday next week at the latest.

Namaste
Deva
Skywalker

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2014, 05:17 AM »

Hi Deva and Group,

I´d just like to share that recently I saw the chart of someone that had experienced transiting Pluto trine her natal Venus in Taurus. This transit for her, marked an important time of self discovery, of independence, of personal growth and financial independence. She began relating to herself in new ways which had the effect of deepening her knowledge of herself and her own identity, knowledge about her personal needs and basically grew a lot as an individual as she moved out of her parents house to live alone, as she fought for her independent survival thru her work.

I am sharing this example as it´s a great example of how the inner side of Venus is expressed and experienced. We must first relate to ourselves in order to be able to give and receive love, to and from another, via the Libra archetype.

All the best
Deva

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2014, 08:58 AM »

Hi Skywalker. Thanks for posting your illustration- it is a good example of how a harmonious aspect to Venus (trine) can promote the inner growth/evolution you have described!

Pluto transiting Mercury/3rd house

Gemini/3rd house/Mercury

In order to discuss Pluto transits to Mercury/3rd house we must first review the core
archetype of Gemini/3rd house/Mercury. The Gemini archetype reflects the need to
 re- expand out of the “frog in the well” orientation of the previous archetype of Taurus. This
archetype symbolizes the need to organize our world in a logical, empirical, and rational
manner. In other words, Gemini reflects the need to give names, labels, and classifications to the physical/external environment.

As a result, a core correlation of Gemini is to communication , and the need to collect a diversity of facts/information/data from the external environment. It is important to note that, in and of itself, the need to know as much as possible is symbolized by this archetype. Gemini/Mercury/3rd
house in the birth chart symbolizes the nature of the information we desire to collect and also the nature of our own communication with others. For example, if Mercury is in the 8th house or Scorpio we can determine that the individual will communicate in a way that is succinct, bottom line,and psychologically
based/oriented. In addition, most commonly Mercury in the 8th symbolizes that the individual does not desire excessive communication (only as it is necessary). If an individual has Mercury in the 7th house/Libra it can be determined that the individual desires to share information and to learn through comparison/contrast with others. There is also an extremity in regards to the mental framework which must be brought into balance symbolized by the 7th house/Libra archetype. 
      In addition, the individual will naturally desire to communicate with others/take in the view
points of others as a way to expand upon the existing mental framework.
As previously mentioned, Gemini correlates to the rational, empirical, logical, and left
brain function within consciousness in regards to mental organization. It is this archetype/function within consciousness that desires to explain the connection to the universe from a logical and rational perspective/standpoint.

This archetype reflects that deductive logic (i.e, A+B+C=D) is used in an attempt to build/understand the whole. Mercury co-rules both Gemini and Virgo. This co-rulership reflects the inner and outer nature of Mercury. The external nature of Mercury is reflected in Gemini and the need to collect a diversity of facts and information from the external world. The inner nature/side of Mercury is reflected by the Virgo archetype and the need to inwardly process/analyze/organize the information that is collected from the external environment. In other words, it is the Virgo archetype within consciousness that analyzes and organizes the information all the information/data/facts that are collected via the Gemini archetype. As such, Virgo reflects the inner side of Mercury and Gemini reflects the external or outer side of Mercury.

Pluto Transiting Mercury/3rd house

When Pluto transits Mercury/3rd house it reflects that a fundamental reformulation of the mental/intellectual structure is at hand. This is a time frame in which we must confront and transmute limited and rigid mental patterns. This is necessary in order to expose intellectual patterns and ideas that are preventing further growth. A growing need for diversity and to reach out for new experiences is a reflection of the need for mental expansion/reformulation.  In order to enforce this evolutionary need bias, personal opinions and prejudices of all sorts are commonly brought to consciousness awareness either through internal or external confrontations. For example, sudden arguments commonly occur at this time because the individual is stuck or fixed within his or her limited mental framework/attitude and cannot see the legitimacy of the others point of view. The individual can also suddenly erupt and confront others because the information that is communicated is now perceived as superficial, shallow and lacking in necessary depth. It is important to understand when this occurs it directly reflects the evolutionary need for the individual to deepen their intellectual framework and eliminate outdated/ridged mental patterns. In this way, a deepening of the mental mind can occur.
     In addition to the above, we must look at the natal position of Mercury by house and sign locality to determine how this evolutionary process may manifest.  In a broad, or general, sense the individual maybe intellectually “open” or “fixed.” Intellectually open types will not want to commit to a point of view/perspective, and typically tend to play “devils advocate”  in order to defend this mental structure/orientation.  In other words, these individuals will commonly try to refute those who attempt to point out an error in deficiency in information/ideas that have been collected/absorbed. In intellectually open types there is a mental openness to almost any point of view. As a result, the individual does not have a consistent point of view or a way to truly assimilate the information that is absorbed. This then creates conflicting points of view/information (revolving door of perspectives). 

Conversely, if the individual is the fixed or closed types he or she will typically reject or deny the view points which do not reflect or validate his or her own view point(s). In this intellectually closed condition, the individual will habitually defend their pre existing view points and resist absorbing the legitimate information/perspectives that will allow a natural and necessary mental deepening and expansion to occur. In a general sense, if Mercury is in a fixed sign/position in the natal chart (e.g, Mercury in Scorpio or the 8th house) it tends to indicate an intellectually fixed typed.  Generally speaking, if Mercury is in a mutable position in the birth chart (e.g, Mercury in Sagittarius or the 9th house) it tends to indicate a mentally open type. Again, the core point within this is to illustrate how this evolutionary reformulation/transmutation may take place when Pluto transits the 3rd house/Mercury.
      As an illustration of the above a client experienced an intense reformulation of her mental framework as Pluto transited her Mercury in Sagittarius in the 7th house.  During this time she become aware of the nature of her own exaggerations and extremities in regards to a need to align with her natural truth via embracing a deeper understanding of natural laws/principles of which she had not previously been aware. For example, she shared that it was during this transit that she first became aware of the nature of her own extremities within relationships relative to an inner need to compensate for her natural nature/truth because of an underlying need to be needed (transiting Pluto in the 7th house and natal Mercury conjunct Venus and Neptune). She was able to communicate that she felt she was always looking for a reflection of herself via a partner/relationship. In essence, she felt that she was unconsciously attracting others who appeared to be “teacher types” and possessed a wisdom that she currently lacked (natal Sun in Sagittarius/6th house). She realized that she was "setting up" this type of imbalance/extremity and wanted to bring it into balance/harmony at this time.
     Positively speaking, this transit induced the necessary communication/intellectual intake to bring this dynamic to light/conscious awareness. She was able to see through comparison and contrast those who were “natural teachers” and who encouraged others to develop and trust their own intuitive knowledge by embracing information that is founded on natural laws/principles verses those who attempted to impose their ideas and opinions and desired to play a teacher type role within relationships (Venus/Mercury/Neptune conjunction in Sagittarius/7th house). This dynamic was brought to resolution and completion as reflected by Neptune's conjunction to Mercury in the natal chart. As a reflection of her desire to mentally grow and expand beyond these limitations a very affirming message that she received at this time was to trust and develop her own "inner teacher" via the Sagittarius archetype.

Thanks again for the participation within this thread and please post any questions and illustrations!

Namaste

Deva
robin

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2014, 07:23 AM »

Hi Deva,

Great example to help understand Pluto and mercury however it may relate.  Pluto transits through third or Pluto on Mercury or other Pluto aspects to mercury.  I do have a question though about chart emphasis and where to focus...Let's say you have Pluto transiting through your third..you look to natal mercury to get more information on the mental structure of this soul and the evolutionary possibilities..closed, open etc.
But, how would you read for example mercury in Sag. in the second, ruler Jupiter in the 8th (inconjunct relationship by signs)?  Closed or open? Sag open, but 2nd house and 8th not so much Smiley  How I would interpret that would be a soul desiring to expand and understand how he/she relates to their own resources, to expand their philosophical framework around resources..both as an individual and to understand my shared resources with others??  A strong emphasis on learning what beliefs and ideas are providing self sufficiency and self-worth  and also how that relates to my relationship with others (8th), giving, sharing in a more natural way?  Following "real" values, and the necessary adjustment and crisis around that.  Perhaps where there has been manipulation, power struggles etc.

Would love your input.  I am realizing how Pluto is really ALWAYS our bottom line, natally and in transit and how much about our current life unfolding process can be understood this way. Smiley

Love,

Robin

Robin
Deva

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2014, 10:37 AM »

Hi, Robin- great questions about Pluto/Mercury transits! From the symbols you have given I would interpret it has an ongoing need to embrace a deeper sense of truth in the context of expansion via natural laws (Mercury in Sagittarius)  than has been identified for survival purposes (isolated "frog in the well" perspective of Mercury). Keep in mind that the 2nd house Mercury will be fixed in the sense of only mentally absorbing facts/information that are personally relevant. Positively expressed, this can manifest as developing self-reliance via embracing natural principles/laws that promote the ideas you have stated (self-effort/natural values, etc).
      In regards to Jupiter in the 8th inconjunct to Mercury it symbolizes a crisis when the belief systems  become limited/outdated and do not allow further growth because the need to embrace deeper truths/laws via self-effort will threaten the person's current survival needs and resulting meaning/values in life in a general sense. In other words, the person will be "stretched" to expand upon their current philosophical/metaphysical understanding of life via an experience of crisis that serves to thrown the individual back upon him or herself and identify the limitations of the current mental/philosophical framework (Mercury in Sag/2nd house inconjunct Jupiter in the 8th house).  Positively speaking, the individual could then deepen this psychological knowledge/wisdom  and "root" into the process of overcoming the limitations described above. In this way, the fixed energy in the chart Mercury in the 2nd/Jupiter in the 8th) can become an asset in terms of this becoming a fix pattern that promotes ongoing evolution/growth instead of stagnation and resistance to necessary change.
     In terms of a focus point/what to emphasize I would advise to promote the idea that crisis in indented to "show" the individual necessary points of mental/intellectual deepening and also that the resources that are sought lie within the individual verses seeking external sources for the desires growth and expansion (Mercury in Sagittarius/2nd house inconjunct Jupiter in the 8th house).

In the context of Pluto/Mercury transits the individual a progressive loss of meaning/stagnation within the mental/philosophical and desire to generate a diversity of experiences to bring the necessary knowledge that will allow the expansion/evolution described above. One way this can occur is coming into contact with natural "teacher types" who promote the core ideas stated above and founded on natural laws/principles. The individual will naturally feel the limitations of their mental/intellectual structure yet potentially be able to "interpret" (Jupiter in the 8th house) this in a positive way instead of from a dis empowered standpoint.   

Please let me know if anything I have written is unclear or if you have any more illustrations/questions!

Namaste
Deva
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video