Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Observation Correlation within readings  (Read 506 times)
Rick

« on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:45 PM »

Hey all again,
I am beginning to do some real readings for people outside of family now, exciting!  I have done a few now, and so far so good.  The clients seemed to have really good reactions so far. 
Heres my question.  How do you all go about getting the initial information for the "observation correlation" piece?  The few that I have done, I somewhat knew them or talked to them before hand, and then had them email me the background conditioning type info.  Going forward is email enough for a new client who I do not know, or do you speak on the phone prior?  Just curious to hear some of your best practices.

Thx so much
Rick
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:04 PM »

Hi Rick,

One of the ways that JWG suggested going about doing consultations is to have the client ask their questions in advance. The point is that by doing so the very nature of the questions will help you 'correlate' to the evolutionary condition of any given Soul. This then helps the astrologer orientate them self to the actual reality of each client. Beyond that correlation and  observation is also meant to be employed as an ongoing focus for the astrologer as he or she interacts with every client over time. In this way each astrologer then can learn about the nature of the astrological symbols on an ongoing basis.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video