School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

EA BOOK NEWS

Started by Rad, Mar 17, 2011, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Wanted to post some great news about Deva's book being translated into Chinese as well as both Pluto books by her father. Both will now be in the Chinese market. Additionally, Pluto 1 will no longer be published by Llewellyn. The new rights to publish it have been taken over by Wessex in London England. They will actively market this classic book once again. And the great news within this is that Ari Moshe will be writing the new forwards for Pluto 1. Another one of JWG'S students, who teaches the EA school in England, Mark Jones is currently writing a book on the Planetary Nodes.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

It's great to hear so much good news about the various Pluto books.  

I should be receiving my Deva/Patricia/Rose books in the mail very soon....allowing further deepening of EA studies.  

Congratulations to Deva, Ari and Mark for their wonderful accomplishments.

Very many thanks to all EA authors~!  

Gonzalo

This is fantastic news. Congratulations to Deva, Ari and Mark!

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Rad

All,

I forgot to mention that Gonzalo is also writing a book for EA on the archetype of Mercury. He also has been in the process of translating Pluto two into Spanish.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Very happy to hear about this news and looking forward to all the new contributions to EA.  Congratulations everyone!

Ellen

Rad

All,

Here is what the cover for the new JWG book edited by Deva looks like.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

The book cover is beautiful!  Thank you, Rad, for posting it.  And congratulations, Deva!

Best,
Ellen

ari moshe

Oh that is beautiful! I'm so excited for that book. Congrats Deva!

Linda

That is just SO beautiful - perfect in every way!   Thank you Jeff and Deva.