School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

SYNASTERY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS ?

Started by Rad, Mar 17, 2011, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Been thinking about starting a new thread where we could fully discuss and develop the EA principles of synastery and composite charts. Along the way we could do example charts as well. So for those who would be interested please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Linda

Rad,
If there is not enough interest in this topic at this time,
I'd be glad to wait if you'd like to try it later.
Any others joining?
Thanks.

Upasika

Rad,

I'm totally interested in this! and many thanks for offering it. But I'm tied up in many directions at the moment and just wouldn't have the time. If you do go ahead I'll certainly be reading along as I can. If you do it later then I may be able to get involved much more. blessings Upasika

Elen

I am also interested, Rad, but completely unavailable at the moment.  I am moving to Vermont and beginning new work in April and am planning to devote myself in my free time to the study of EA and hopefully also homeopathy and yoga.  But for now I have some things I need to finish up here in Massachusetts.  And also I am feeling called to study the very basic archetypes - to really go into those, so I think that will be my first priority when I'm able to once again really direct my attention to EA....

I am so glad you are here!

Best wishes,
Ellen

Gonzalo

Hi Rad

I would like to participate in this thread. I really don't know where to get the time to do so, but I would like to try.

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

ari moshe

Hi Rad, thanks for this opportunity.
In the very least I'll be able to follow along - and actively participate when I can.

Linda

Rad,
I'm ready if you wish to proceed with this.
Hopefully the others will find some time
to participate.  I cannot pass up this great
opportunity to learn about this topic.  
I must admit I have plenty of free time.  
Perhaps some of our newbies would be
interested in joining in?

Rad

Hi Linda,

Well let's see if more folks want to actively participate in this thread. These topics are very intense, and there are many EA principles involved. So let's give it a bit more time to see if more want to participate.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad
I am very interested. I want to participate in spite of my elementary EA level, or at that level.
Overcoming my limitations and developing helping skills under your guidance is an opportunity, a privilege.I am willing to try the effort. 
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta