School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Japan Earthquake/Tsunami

Started by Rick, Mar 11, 2011, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Just curious of anyones take on the situation in Japan.  Uranus is in its last day in Pisces and moves into Aries tonight.  Coincidence?

Rick

Linda

Hi Rick,

Here's Japan's natal chart.

Uranus squares the Nodes (skipped steps).  The Planetary NN of Pluto is now conjunct the NN 20 deg Cancer.

The facilitator of the NN is Moon Gemini 1st which is presently being squared by transiting Neptune.  The ruler of the Gemini Moon is Mercury 0 deg Pisces which conjuncts that transiting Neptune.  

Saturn/Leo (reality) sits in the mutable 3rd house and it opposes the Sun in Aquarius (cyclic occurrence of earthquakes ?).

The transiting South Node is now conjunct the Moon.  Mars Pisces 11th squares the transiting Nodes.

This quake (coinciding with Uranus moving into Aries) was 8,000 times stronger than the recent New Zealand quake, and at 8.9 magnitude was the 5th strongest quake in the world since the 1900s.

Sending love to the people of Japan.

adina

Thanks for these charts, Linda!

Astrologer Eric Francis gives the following detailed data for the quake:
Sendai Quake: March 11, 2011; 2:46:23 PM JST; Sendai, Japan 

Linda

Hi Adina and Eric,

I've just learned that the correct chart for Japan would be post-1945 and the chart I posted is incomplete, but would still have some significance.  Anyway, here's the earthquake chart:

Linda

There are a few possible horoscopes for Japan.

The 1945 chart represents the collapse of the Empire of Japan at the end of WWII and the simultaneous birth of its modern incarnation.  The formal surrender ceremony took place on September 2, 1945 on-board the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay at 9:04 am.

The 1947 chart represents the adoption of Japan's post-war constitution on May 3, 1947, for 12.00 noon Tokyo.

The 1952 chart for modern Japan is dated April 28, 1952 at 10.30 pm when Japan regained its full sovereignty ending the post-war occupation by the US.  

Here's the 1945 chart:

Linda

Linda

Thanks Jason for your excellent chart comparisons.

Here are the charts comparing Uranus' entry into Aries last year (and its retrograde back into Pisces) with the recent Japan earthquake.  

Remember the cardinal grand crosses and cardinal t-squares of July/August 2010?  

Japan's earthquake coincided with Uranus moving to that point again and then ingressed into Aries just 20 hours later.

Perhaps the presence of so many retrograde planets in the August chart delayed the action of those circumstances.  Since Pluto was at the epicentre of those squares, working underground (and still is), Uranus close to that Aries point again, stimulated and triggered the energies.    

ari moshe

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has made any kind of geodetic equivalent correlation the region of Japan? I see it's early degrees Leo. As Rad pointed out, when the US bombed Japan, Pluto was at that degree, as it the nn of the US itself.

In this instance I'm not yet seeing any significant correlations.

Rad

Hi Ari,

When Johndro researched his ideas/theories about geodetic equivalents relative to Earth events he came to various conclusions. One of those was that the various astrological zones are naturally connected relative to the natural squares and oppositions to those zones that interact among themselves when stressful, i.e. conjunctions, squares, and oppositions, took place within them. So, in essence, a planet on the opposite side of the Earth relative to it's opposite sign on the other side of the Earth, could trigger an event in that zone as well. So too with planets in squares to the the signs of the various geodetic zones. For Japan, for example, that would then cover Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Taurus. So for the earthquake there we would then discover that the N.Node of Neptune correlates to Japan itself. On the opposite side of the Earth the transiting Venus was conjunct the S.Node of Neptune and opposed of course the N.Node of Neptune: Japan. Additionally, even though to my knowledge Johndro did not use or investigate other stressful aspects to these geodetic zones such as an inconjunct, the Pluto transit in Capricorn was also inconjunct by two degrees the geodetic longitude of the earthquake itself.

God Bless, Rad