School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Virgo - Understanding the Whole Archetype and its Specific Correlations

Started by Linda, Aug 15, 2010, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pattycr

Hi Linda!

Thanks for the additional information. I'll definitely take that into consideration, and give it some thought and study, and apply to what I learn here, and I look forward to the Gemini thread.

Thanks for the clarification on distortion Linda. I missed that paragraph. Gemini is definitely then not the cause of distortion, but Virgo/Gemini seem to have an interesting role to play together in any case.

As one more example to add to this thread, that I was looking up today, on Virgo's relation with self-criticism, and the need to resolve it, I wanted to note that when the Jim Crow Laws of the United States were abolished with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Pluto was in Virgo, and the North Node was in Virgo in 1960, when legislation really began taking off.

With much thanks, :)

Patty

mountainheather

Hi all,

QuoteHi all.. what a great thread!!! I just wanted to mention that I'm going to be talking about the Virgo archetype and the Pluto in Virgo generation on Kristen Fontana's radio show on wed 9/8/2010 10-11 am PST. In case you miss it...it will be archived along with all the past guests she has had such as Rose Marcus, Deva etc...
http://www.healthylife.net/

Bright Blessings!!!!

I wanted to listen to the Pluto in Virgo broadcast that Patricia mentions but the archives only go back six weeks or so from now so it looks like there is no 2010 archived.  Can anyone tell me how to access this?

Thank you and blessings,
Heather