Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Feb 22, 2017, 11:08 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto Sun Contact  (Read 251 times)
Artemis_pluto

« on: Dec 05, 2016, 04:25 AM »

Hi I'm new to the forum. I have done my readings on Evolutionary Astrology Books 1 and 2 and have viewed Mr. Greene's videos in the Internet.

My query is about SYNASTRY, am now in a relationship with heavy Sun- Pluto Interaspects. His Pluto is Conjunct my Sun in Virgo, in the fourth house. My Virgo Pluto is square his Sun in Gemini. Needless to say, it is emotionally intense. We trigger our inner wounds of the past in this lifetime, and I'm sure in previous lives. The intensity we try to keep under control, but when it manifests itself can be scary, so we have this Push- Pull activity going on all the time. Projections and obsessions abound.  There is also a feeling of No Escape.
 As an additional info, my Pluto is Conjunct my Moonin Virgo; and His Virgo Pluto is square his Mars in Gemini. Our Gemini Mars are Conjunct.

My question is: in Evolutionary Astrology sense, what Is the purpose when Pluto and Sun are heavily inter-aspected between two people? What sort of karma do we bring upon each other to resolve in this lifetime? How can we best make of the situation without scaring each other off, I mean how can we prevent from running away from the heavy lessons each bring to one another?  Thank you and I am glad to have found this forum.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2016, 07:21 AM »

Artemis_pluto,

First welcome to the message board. One of the 'rules' we have on this message board is one in which we do not allow for personal charts/ questions to be asked or dealt with. If we didn't have such a rule that is all we would be doing on this mb for EA.

Second, to understand any symbol in EA, i.e, Pluto squaring anothers Sun, the entire chart must be understood correctly for that provides the actual context through which any one symbol is then correctly understood: they can not be taking out of context.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: