Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to handle Pluto transit thru Capricorn  (Read 1844 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« on: May 23, 2009, 06:27 AM »

So many people are asking me the best way to deal with a Pluto transit.  Many are expressing anguish and despair - because they are truly seeking answers and wish to learn and grow. 

These people are different ages, and mostly in the 1st stage spiritual.  Some are laying bare their life stories and I'm being inundated with queries.

Saying "don't resist" or "surrender to the process" doesn't seem to be enough.   These people are searching for detailed guidance during Pluto's transit through Capricorn.

What is the advice for our journey to the underworld?

What does everyone think about this?

Many thanks for answering so many of my questions!
Lesley

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:02 AM »

Hi Linda,

While I claim to have no perfect answer to your question, I have lots of Capricorn energy in my own chart, and I can offer that Capricorn/Saturn, when implicated through transit/progression, always induce reflection on our prior choices that have created the present reality (Saturn/Capricorn) in which we currently live.

The purpose of the reflection and introspection (which the West wants to label "depression" in many cases) is to acknowledge and take responsibility for all of the issues and dynamics within that have created what is now being experienced as our limits or blocks in life
-- the life circumstances that no longer fit, but now feel constraining or limiting (Saturn/Capricorn).

Following reflection regarding what has not worked for us up to this point, the Cardinal energy of Capricorn enables us to create a whole new reality based upon the new evolutionary cycle trying to be born. At this time, anything new that is initiated by the ego that is not relevant to the Soul's growth will be blocked in some way. It is Capricorn/Saturn's way of keeping us 'on course' for the next step, the next phase, in our lives and in our Soul's ongoing evolutionary path.

It is the personal responsibility (Capricorn) taken for all prior actions and choices that enables an inner security (Cancer) while navigating the new evolutionary cycle that Cardinal energy always ushers in. Once we see that we do in fact create our own reality, and all of our life circumstances, there is a tremendous sense of freedom (Aries square) that comes, and this makes available to the Soul a new and dynamic energy, so that it may begin to create again, and create anew.

In terms of general advice (not taking into account the natal house that is being traversed by transiting Pluto, and any natal plants that transiting Pluto is aspecting, etc.), that is what I like to tell people in describing Pluto's transit through Capricorn.

Love and blessings to you,
Lesley
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 06:08 PM »

Lesley and everyone:

Many thanks Lesley for a great answer!

Your quote:  The purpose of the reflection and introspection (which the West wants to label "depression" in many cases) is to acknowledge and take responsibility for all of the issues and dynamics within that have created what is now being experienced as our limits or blocks in life -- the life circumstances that no longer fit, but now feel constraining or limiting (Saturn/Capricorn).

I think many of the people I mentioned are worried they'll get stuck in the
"depression".  Your words make a lot of sense, and my understanding now is:

• The so-called "depression" is a time of reflection and introspection.
  • We will be acknowledging what we have created up until now in our lives.
  • We need to take responsibility for prior actions and choices.
  • The blocks or limitations experienced now relate to past choices.
  • Some of the dynamics or structures we built in the past are coming to an end.
  • Capricorn cardinal energy means the beginning of a new cycle.
  • Coming up against a brick wall now suggests the new initiative is not conducive to our Soul's growth and future evolutionary path.
  • We are enabled to create a new reality, or new structures (Cap).
  • Taking responsibility promotes an inner security (Cancer).
  • New and dynamic energy is available to create anew (Aries).

More  Huh  Grin . . .

Having reflected on and taken responsibility for our past choices (Cap), built inner security (Can), and taken new paths (Ari), can we say that Libra will be the desire for equal and balanced relationships in order to feel complete?  Or even a desire for new relationships?  How does the Libra energy play out? 

Is it correct that new desires not conducive to our Soul's growth and evolutionary path will be blocked now because these new desires are based on the old structures that are coming to an end? 

In developing the Pluto polarity and North Node, how do we incorporate the Pluto/Cap transit or phase into the bigger picture?

Since many of the people I mentioned are in the 1st stage spiritual, they are asking can Saturn work toward spiritual evolution, or is Saturn just concerned with worldly things, this reality, and cannot be applied further than that? 

How does Saturn relate to our spiritual identity? 

Thanks for this discussion. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 06:13 AM by Linda » Logged
Lesley

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 08:06 AM »

Hi Linda,

Wow, you put it so much more succinctly and clearly than I did!   Cool  I prefer your post to mine! I am looking forward to others' input on this topic because it's not only timely, it's a really interesting phenomenon to consider.

The way I see Libra factoring in is that new people will be brought into the life/reality as new choices and decisions are made and acted upon. Libra correlates with trial-and-error: a process of elimination that helps us ultimately arrive at a reality (Capricorn) that is relevant to and reflective of our inherent and true identity (Cancer).

In my humble opinion, I don't think that everything blocked at this time necessarily correlates to old structures. Libra brings so many options, and at a time of transition, the ego is easily confused about which way to go, how to proceed. Cardinal energy is so instinctive, so the Soul may, at a time like this, 'cast a wide net,' trying to see what fits (Libra), and the blocks we experience thus help us narrow down our options so as to lead us in the appropriate direction.

Saturn, like all planets, absolutely correlates with spiritual evolution. As Saturn is about the nature and structure of our current reality at any given time, I believe that the task (Saturn!) regarding Saturn/Capricorn, for all of us 1st stage Spiritual Souls, is to deepen our spiritual reality, through disciplines (Saturn) like yoga, proper lifestyle (which means appropriate relationships, Libra; proper nourishment for the body, Cancer; proper understanding and directing of the desire nature, Aries). Like all planets, the way Saturn manifests in our lives can be evolved over the lifetime, based on a strengthening and deepening of the one desire to know God, and return Home.

Saturn helps us manifest a spiritual reality on Earth within our own lives, when our desire nature (Aries) and emotional body (Cancer) are in alignment with that purpose, so that a Soul becomes a 'concrete' (Saturn!) example for others along the same path. (Yogananda was a Capricorn, with a 10th house Pluto/Neptune conjunction!)

Development of natal Pluto's polarity point and the natal North Node, relative to any Pluto transit, is specific to each person, each evolutionary state/condition, etc. ... but I believe that Saturn/Capricorn energy helps all of us become better creators, in the end, no matter where we fall on the spectrum.

Looking forward to more discussion on this topic!

Love and blessings to all,
Lesley
Deva

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 09:28 AM »

This is great discussion! What I have noticed about transiting Pluto in Capricorn is that the intention to change/transform conditoning patterns of the past is very emphasized/intesnly felt by the collective. The postive manifestion of this transit is that the very structure of our society can change due to deep levels of internal change within society as whole in the context of purging the previous conditioning patterns that are inhibiting growth/evolution. I have been noticing that there is a deep level of reflection in the collective realtive to these issues that is coming to the surface right now. To me, the best way to approuch this transit is to stay focused on the ppotentially positive outcome of personal/collective (social)  transformation, and personally staying open to changing when neccessary.
Deva   
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 04:16 PM »

Wow Deva and Lesley!

Such great insights!

Thank you!  Your words will help and comfort so many, as well as bring understanding about this transit.

I love this discussion because it is so NOW!
MARK

« Reply #6 on: Jul 03, 2009, 08:43 PM »

Excellent answers everyone.i might add also that with pluto in capricorn destroying [sometimes literally] structures it gives us the chance to rebuild our lives and society in better better ways and teaches us to be more resourceful .it can also be easier to get rid of things that we have been stuck in.

mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video