Radiation Toxicity Antidotes
by Dr John W. Apsleyhttp://doctorapsley.com/RadiationTherapy.aspxShort term antidotes:
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) - an amino acid from protein
- Iodide - mineral supplement - eg Kelp, Irish Moss or Dulse tablets
- Chlorella - or blue green algae
- High quality bone meal
- Natural Vit. E complex, or Krill Oil
- High fibre and seaweed
- Baking soda
Long term antidotes (for maintenance):
- Bone Meal (protects against radioactive Strontium-90).
- Chlorella (protects against most radioactive metals).
- Kelp (protects against radioactive iodide and other radioactive metals).
- Pectin from fruits and jams - sugar-free & artificial sweetener-free (protects against Cesium-137).
- Probiotics - several billion per capsule per meal (protects against radioactive Strontium-90).
- Food grade Zeolite from reputable sources.
An anti-radiation diet
should focus on the following foods:
· Miso soup
· Spirulina, chlorella and the algaes (kelp, etc.)
· Brassica vegetables and high beta carotene vegetables
· Beans and lentils
· Potassium, calcium and mineral rich foods
· High nucleotide content foods to assist in cellular repair including spirulina, chlorella, algae, yeast, sardines, liver, anchovies and mackerel
· Cod liver oil and olive oil
· Avoid sugars and sweets and wheat
· A good multivitamin/multimineral supplement